Chapter forty-two

EXO's Dream Girl

Seol's POV

"Welcome to hell, sister."

 

The words I had wanted to say were caught in my throat as I could only stare at Ji Son. For some odd reason, though; she was smiling... genuinely. "What's the matter Seol? Cat got your tongue?" 

"I... I, uhm..." She laughed. "Can you move so I can get into my room?" I nodded as I jumped aside as Ji Son calmly walked inside the already open door. Though before she closed it, she once again turned to me. This time, her gaze completely deadly. "Remember those words Seol. I'm going to make this new family hell for you, and my dear step-mother." 

I heard the sarcasm in voice and just as she was about to close her door, my hand shot up and stopped her from doing so. She glared, but this time, it had taken no effect on me. This time, it was I who returned the same stare. "Ji Son, you can hurt me with your words all you want, but," I paused before continuing, "Do not treat my mother like you treat me. This, this is my one and only warning for you, or else; it is you who will be living in hell." And just before she could put up another word, I shut her door for her as I walked down the hallway back to my own room as I found oppa and Tao looking for me.

"Ah, there you are. So how did you find the house?" I smiled at Tao. 'It's much bigger than I'm used to, much colder too.' I thought. I shook of the feeling and gave a sincere smile. "It's a much bigger place than I'm used to, but it is really pretty." he smiled as he pulled me closer to him as I stared at Hoseok oppa and smiled. "Should we go to the studio now?" 

~

One hour away from my new home, we arrived to oppa's studio. "Oppa, this place has matured with you." I teased. I remembered when we were kids and oppa and I would always come here after school. Being a best friend to a rich 6th grader did have its benefits. As if I'd been here occasionally, I plopped myself onto one of oppa's seats, Tao following my actions. "Of course it did, I matured." Oppa said back and I chuckled. "Are you sure about that?" I smirked as he sent me a glare. I ignored as always as I stood back up and looked around the place. "Oppa, remember that one night where umma said I could sleep over?" I sighed. "Worst nights of my life." He scowled. "That's not how I remember it. We were watching movies all night and our thorats hurt from so much laughter." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, but did you remember that it was a school night? I had a test the next day. I failed it because of you. I can still remember Mrs. Heo's lecture to me." 

At that moment, our memories were inturupted by Tao's fake coughing. "Ahem." We watched as he stood up. "You two slept here together?" I almost laughed at the jealously in his voice as I exchanged glances with oppa. He seemed like he got the message. 

"Yeah. We did sleep here together." he said confidently, gradually putting his arm over my shoulders. I was trying so hard to keep my straight face on, but seeing Tao's shocked face almost made me loose it. "Tao-ah..." I began to say, only to be cut off my the man himself. He almost grabbed me from oppa's grip as he looked into my eyes. I was starting to feel bad. He looked so pitiful. "Seol-ah, tell me that that isn't true. Please." He was pleading so hard, I felt a burning snesation in my heart--- guilt. 

"Tao-ah... I'm sorry, but it's true." I felt my heart sink as I saw how depressed his face suddenly became. But I had to continue on. "Oppa and I did sleep together... in the 6th grade. He gave me the bed and he slept on the couch." I watched as his sad face flood in with different emotions. First dumbfounded, then shock, and lastly, anger. He glared at me and oppa and I let all my laughter come out at once. "YAH! That wasn't funny!" He whined, causing me to laugh even more. Oppa joined my laughter as Tao decided to give up and watched us finish up with our laughing. A few minutes in, "Are you done?" I wiped a tear from my eye and nodded. "Yeah, I'm done." I went forward to give him a 'forgive-me hug.' "I'm sorry Tao. I just had to see your reaction." O looked up to him. "Now I know how much you care." 

~
"Are the others down there with you? Alright. I'll see you in five minutes." Oppa hung up the phone to who I assumed was Taehyungnie as he looked back at Tao and I. "The others are down there so you guys can watch us practice." "Practice for what oppa?" He smiled. "Idol competition." 

"Idol competition?" I watched as he grabbed some bottle of water out of his fridge. "Yeah. anyone can enter. It's a scouting thing for entertainment company's to find new talent to produce to the Korean republic." I ears lit up. "Does that mean I could also enter?" He nodded and I smiled. I immediately jumped up and headed for the door, leaving Tao stunned for our cuddle. "Let's go to the dance studio then." 

The two followed my happiness to the elevator. Oppa pressed the basement button and we stood there in silence. "Seol-ah." I turned to him. "Yes oppa?" "Did you forget anything?" He asked. I thought it over then shook my head. "No oppa, I have everything. The elevator doors opened just as I finished my sentence and I was the first to get off. Luckily, oppa didn't see my smile as I continued my way to the studio. I knew exactly what he was talking about, but he doesn't know that. He just had to be patient. I held down my smile and continued my way.

Hoseok's POV

She didn't remember? Or does she? Did she forget? I've only been her best friend all her life, how could she forget?! 

 

My birthday.

 

I sighed as she shook her head and exited the elevator. I guess she really forgot then. I let Tao step off first as I dragged my feet to the studio. I guess she would've said it by now right? I mean, my birthday was yesterday. February the 18th. Of course, I celebrated it with my parents, I even got a call from mother... but not her. The one person whom I really wanted to spend it with. I tried not to be bummed out as I heard the clamor inside the studio.

When I got in there, Taehyung was already hugging his noona as Tao bowed at all the new faces before him. I greeted them though my eyes wandered over to Seol, who looked a bit uncomfortable. I followed her eyes and met Jimin. Tao had probably seen this as well as he reacher for Seol, holding her close. I saw him mumble something to her, and whatever it was, it calmed her down. I was about to go over to see if she was okay when I stopped in my tracks. No. I planted myself far from her. I decided that I was going to me mad at her. 

"Noona, you should compete too. Then, there's a bigger possibility our family will get money!" Seol hit her younger cousin's head. "I'm not doing it for money pabo-yah. I'm doing it because becoming a star and expressing my music to the world was always my dream." I didn't even know that I was smiling before Jin hyung shook me out of it. "You okay?" I shook my head and nodded. "Yeah. Let's practice." He called the kids over as Seol and Tao seated themselves on the small couch. They watched us stretch, Tao even joined in. Man, that guy was abnormally flexible. Within a few minutes, Jimin threw me the CD and I place it in the radio. Once everyone was in their positions, I pressed play as I ran to my spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqz6Adx63w8

The music stopped and we were al breathing heavily. Though with all the hard breathing, applause was clearly heard. And they were clearly Seol's. We went out of formation as both Seol and Tao were giving out water bottles. Immediately, Seol had grabbed both Taehyung and I into a tight hug. "Omo, my boys did so well! You guys are going win this competition easily!" Her grip tightened and I was having a battle with my mind on whether I should hug back or not.... it hurt, but I hold I grudge. 

Seol later released us and joined the little rest circle the other members created. "That song for sure was an original. Mind telling me who composed it?" Seol looked around the room before Taehyung opened his mouth Namjoon hyung (Rap monster) and Yoonji hyung (Suga) composed it noona." Seol looked at them and smiled. I smiled as well. Thank the heavens that Taehyung didn't say my name. It was good that he forgot; ha! I guess forgetfulness runs in their family blood line. "Your work is really nice. The lyrics were amazing as well." The two blushed. "Thank you Seol-sshi, but also, Hoseok had taken part in the composition in the song as well." I nearly spat out the water I drinking. So much for not getting caught.

Seol looked at me with curious eyes. "Oppa is that true?" I hesitated for a moment before nodding as the members were also looking at me. "Yeah I did..." I mumbled. Seol eyed me before smirking. "That's has some sense in it." Slightly knowing what she meant, I blushed as I pretended to check my phone for the time. Fortunate to me, the time set was perfect. 7:55. 

"Seol-ah, it almost 8, I think Tao should take you home now. " Seol checked her watch and I watched as her eyes widened. "Omo, it is getting late---" she stopped in the middle of her sentence before she looked at me. "Oppa, you're not coming." I immediately shook my head. "I'm staying here tonight. Besides, Tao's your boyfriend, he should take you." 

I saw the slight disappointment in her eyes and inside my head, I chuckled evilly. Just as Seol stood up she looked back at us. "Oh, oppa. I think I forgot my jacket upstairs. I guess I should've listened to you earlier." I sighed. 'That's not what I meant.' I thought before swallowing a breath. "It's fine. I'll go get it. Tao-sshi, I guess you left yours up there as well." Tao looked around and nodded. "I guess I did. I'll go up there with you." I nodded. "Just wait, I'll be down in five minutes." Seol nodded as Tao pecked her forehead and we left the dance studio.

No One's POV

Once Seol was sure that Hoseok and Tao were inside the elevator, she ran to the studio door and locked it. She looked back at the boys, who were slightly confused on her intentions. "Did you boys celebrate Hoseok's birthday yesterday?" She watched as their eyes widened. "It was hyung'sbirthday yesterday noona? I guess I forgot... now I feel bad." Seol ruffled her cousin's now dyed (again) hair before smiling. "I'll take that as a no." The boys slowly nodded as Seol pulled all of them closer.

"Oppa thinks I forgot his birthday right now, that's why he's acting all cold to me. Today is Wednesday." She looked up at the boys. "Please help me throw a surprise party for oppa on friday... please?" There was no hesitation as everyone agreed. Seol smiled. "Perfect. So I'll contact everyone through Taehyungnie and we'll go from there. But for one, I'll take of the cakes."  The boys looked at her. "Cakes? Don't you mean cake Seol-sshi?" The mankae Jungkook had asked in confusion. Seol could only smile. "No, it's cakes, plural." Just then the door handle was tried and everyone fell quiet. 

"What the hell..." Hoseok's voice was heard as Seol mouthed 'Act-normal' to the boys. They immediately sat down to where they previously were as the door finally opened. "Why is the door locked?" Hoseok asked. They all shrugged. "Maybe you locked it when you closed it." Jimin suggested. Seol bit her bottom lip to try and surpress the laughter. "Oh, did I? I didn't know." He bought it.

"Here Seol-ah." Hoseok threw Seol's coat to her as she stood up. Seeing how Tao was already in his, she quickly put it on. Before she left, she looked back at the boys and winked. "Taehyung-ah, I'll call you okay?" The statement was so normal Hoseok didn't even seem to realize as he sat down on the couch. She sighed as she looked at her best friend.

"Oppa, I'm leaving."

"Mhm."

Seol had motioned something to let the boys know about Hoseok's cold attitude. The widening of their eyes and the slight nodding of their heads made Seol think they realized his actions. She waved at them before she and Tao completely left the area. The boys looked over at Hoseok as he got up. "Let's take it again." He went over to the radio as he waited for s to ready themselves. 

"Ready, GO!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

***** So I guess these won't be daily-daily updates... I am very sorry for that. I've been juggling my updates with my stupid homework. It's already Thursday and I'm barely done. I really regret not updating on the 18th. I really wanted to celebrate J-Hope's birthday on time... now I have to think of a new alibi. Well, see you in the next chapter every reader~~~***** 

                                       77e47Ig.png

(Nevertheless, happy twenties BTS's J-Hope <3, you'll always be my bias in BTS... next to V~~~)