Chapter fifty-seven

EXO's Dream Girl

"Umma, you and appa have fun in the Maldives!" Both Seol and Ji Son were practically pushing their parents out the door. Every since the wedding, everything was perfect, and now, it would be their parents who would be spending more time together for 2 weeks for their long awaited honeymoon.

"Are you sure you girls don't need anything before me go?" Their mother asked as she was rushing to put on her blazer was Ji Son was scooting her out of the door as Seol was pushing her father out with his suitcase. "Umma, we'll be fine! just go enjoy yourselves!"

"But don't have too much fun~" Ji Son, causing all eyes to be on her. Seol burst into laughter as Ji Son realized what she just said. "Omo! I...I didn't m..mean it l...like that! You know what, forget what I said." Seol hugged her sister as she covered her reddening face. 

"Ji Son-ah, take care alright? You too Seol-ah, okay? I'm just a call away to be next to you okay?" Seol pried herself out of her mothers arms and kissed her cheek. "Alright umma, we'll call when we need something, okay? Don't worry so much~"  

"If you girls need anything, you can just call us and we'll be on the next flight back here, alright?" Their father yelled as they got into the car. The girls waved them off, nodding with everything they were saying until their car was gone from their sight.

They rushed back inside to Seol's room, jumping on the bed as a result of all the excitement. 

"Unnie is it true then?! That you and Jongin are back together?!" Ji Son greeted her with a wide smile and nodded. Seol screamed as she hugged her semi-jumping on her bed, bursting into giggles. "It seems as if you are enjoying it much better than I am, Seol-ah." Seol nodded happily. "This calls for a celebration unnie. Let's call the guys over for dinner!" Ji Son smiled and immediately agreed as the rushed back down stairs into the kitchen. 

"Ms. Kim! Ms. Kim!" Seol called for her care taker as she suddenly popped up from the hall, causing Seol to slip, as she tried not bumping into her.

"Oof!" She fell on her as ms. Kim helped her back up as Ji Son started laughing. "Seol-ah, you have to calm down." She nodded before slowly getting up. "Seol ajasshi, please be careful." Ms. Kim worriedly said. "I'm fine Ms. Kim. By the way, can unnie and I cook tonight? We want to invite our friends over in celebration of unnie and Jongin becoming a couple again!" 

Ms. Kim's eyes widened as she looked at Ji Son. " Back together again with him ajasshi?" Ji Son shyly nodded as Ms. Kim smiled. "What did I tell you Ms. Kim, love finds a way. they two high-fived in from of Ji Son as she stood there surprised. "Was I the only one not informed of our relationship?" Seol immediately nodded as Ji Son playfully nudged her. "Well then..."


"Ajasshi's, please be careful, you might get hurt!" One of their cooks exclaimed as Seol was checking the pressure cooker. "I'm fine unnie, I can handle it. I think Ji Son unnie and I can handle it from here." Seol smiled as she tossed Ji Son a said vegetable. "By the ways, have you guys eaten yet?" Seol looked at the cooks and maids as they shook their heads. "What?! This is no good! I'll make you all something as well." 

"Ajasshi's, you don't have to do that for us, we'll just make our own food after you and all your guests have eaten." 

Seol's eyes widened. "No, please. I'll make you all something. I really the guest since I'm new here so I insist." The maid was about to say something else, before Ji Son nudged her. "There's no use in fighting with Seol, she will do anything." She whispered before giggling. The maid laughed as she bowed. "Ah, yes."

"I'll just make extra of the bone soup I'm making for you!" Seol yelled. "Can you help by setting the table? you all will eat first and then I'll clean up!" They followed Seol's orders as one by one, the dining room was filled with the Hwang's employees.

Several minutes later, Seol opened the door, carrying a hot pot of spicy fish stew as Ji Son carried the rest of the side dishes, as she ran back to fetch the rice.

"Omo, ajasshi's you really didn't have to make this much." One of their cooks exclaimed as Seol smiled. "All of you have to eat well. I'm sure most of you have family so whatever you don't eat they could." She gave a cheeky smile as they bowed and began to eat. 

"Wah! Ajasshi, the stew tastes amazing!" 

"The rice is perfectly cooked as well."

"The kimchi is also very delicious." 

The girls smiled at the comments. "Are you sure you're not just saying that?" Ji Son teased them and they immediately shook their heads. "No Ji Son ajasshi, they are really good!" She chuckled as she motioned them to eat on.

"Seol-ah, is everything ready for when the other's come?" Ji Son peeked her head in the kitchen as Seol turned to her. "Yeah, everything's done was still hot. You called everyone right?" 

"Actually, I just called Suho because everyone is together anyways. I also called Hoseok-sshi." Seol smiled as she nodded her head. 

Ji Son noticed her smile and went closer. "Are you okay over there?" Seol looked up after a while and nodded happily. "Of course~ why wouldn't it be unnie?"

Ji Son came closer to find that Seol's eyes were a bit teary. "Seol?"

She cracked a smile before hugging her sister tightly. Ji Son hugged her back, but she felt that there was something off. "Are you sure that you're okay, Seol-ah?"

"Of course I am unnie... I'm just really happy right now!" She exclaimed. "I mean, we belong in a complete family now and we're sisters. I have Tao and you have Jongin again... don't you feel as if everything is just perfect? Maybe this happiness has an overload~" Seol exclaimed as she rubbed her teary eyes. 

They let go of each other as Ji Son smiled at her words. "Everything is perfect Seol-ah. And it'll be like this till we grow old. Right? Say it with me~" 

Seol laughed lightly before nodding.

"We'll be together..." 

"Forever and always~" They said in unison. 


"Welcome to the Hwang Seo-Son residence!" Their doors opened revealing a very happy Seol and Ji Son, that the members were 'blinded' by it. "

Omo, I think I've gone blind!" Chanyeol joked.

"And why is that Chanyeol-sshi?" Baekhyun joined in.

"Because they're radiating happiness that is almost blinding!" 

Seol squealed at his corny joke as she gave him a hug. "Oppa you're so weird!" She exclaimed as Chanyeol returned the hug. "And that's why you love me~" he sang before a strong pair of arms took her away from his grip. 

"Hyung!" Tao possessively hugged Seol as she giggled causing Chanyeol to 'fake' a pout. "Sorry Tao-ah, you're girlfriend is fun to be with~" He played it off as a joke, although one person didn't buy it. 

"Kai!" Ji Son smiled as she saw him smiling when she called him. He patted Chanyeol on the back before going towards Ji Son. "Miss me that much already?" Ji Son nodded as he kissed her temple and he chuckled. "That's right. I won't ever let go of you ever again." He said as he pulled her tight. 

"Alright! enough of the lovey dovey stuff. I heard there was was food around!" Baekhyun chimed as the rest of the members nodded. 

"Okay, okay into the kitchen we go!" Seol chimed as She led everyone inside the massive dining room. "I hope that you will all like it. Unnie and I worked hard on it as a celebratory dinner for her and Jongin getting back together!" Kai almost spit our food as he heard Seol's words. Ji Son chuckled shyly as she patted his back, handing him his glass of water. He glared at Seol who was giggling as she stuck out her tongue. 

Just as everything was going smoothly, Ms. Kim came into the dining room. "Ajasshi, Hoseok-sshi has arrived. Seol quickly swallowed her food as she dashed out to meet her best friend, not before nudging her Hyoyeon unnie. "Yah!" Seol snickered at her as she walked to the front door. 

"Oppa!" 

By hearing her voice, Hoseok turned around with a big smile. They went towards one anoother, meeting in the middle for a hug. "Mother left in the afternoon, right?" Seol nodded as she let him into the house. "I was going to give her my wedding gift. maybe you can just give it her instead." He handed her a small box wrapped in yellow gift wrapper. "Tch, you just love up to umma, don't you?" Hoseok smirked as his answer, causing Seol to playfully punch him on their way back. Once he was seated, everyone began to talk and enjoy themselves once more now that another friend has joined them. 

Oppas, do you think you could spend the night? Unnie and I feel lonely in the house since the the care takers don't live here." Seol pouted. Dinner was done with and all sixteen of them were huddled comfortably in the living space. Suho looked around the others. "I'm fine with it. How about you guys?" The rest of s nodded in agreement. Hoseok, Bora, and Hyoyeon was well.

"Should we all sleep together in the living room or should we go into the guest rooms?" Lay asked.

Seol and Ji Son looked at each other, knowing exactly what the other was thinking. "Living room!" 


"There should be a supply of pillows and blankets in the storage room Ji Son ajasshi." Ms. Kim advised and she bowed. "Thank you Ms. Kim." 

"You know ajasshi, you have changed." Ji Son looked at her as they were hauling out the pillows and blankets. "I hope that's a good thing." She smiled at her. "Of course it is ajasshi. In the many years I have worked for your family, I hoped for this you to come back to brighten up our days. And my prayers have been answered. You have returned to us, there's also Seol ajasshi to shine bright like you do." Ji Son smiled as she nodded in agreement. "Seol has done everything to make me who I am now, and for that I am proud I can call her my sister."

Once the sleep wear for everyone was taken care of, everyone met up in the living room, fixing the furniture and and deciding on who's going to sleep where. Kai, of course, was the first one down. It would give him some time to spend with Ji Son.

"Omo!" Two hands crept and wrapped themselves around Ji Son's waist. She turned to find Kai smiling at her. "Yah! You scared me!" He chuckled as he kissed her cheek from behind before resting his chin on her shoulder. 

"Yah, you could at least help out with the blankets." Kai pouted and only hugged her tighter. "But if I do that, I have to let go of you~ and I don't want to do that~" He sang, causing Ji Son to chuckle.

"Wow, love me that much?" To her surprise, Kai had actually nodded. His grip around her loosened as she took the chance to turn herself to him. "I love you that much too." She smiled before giving him a quick peck on the lips. 

"Tao-ah, I think we're not the mushy couple anymore~" The two turned to find Seol and Tao in matching pj's watching the scene hand in hand. "Oh, don't mind us Jongin-ah, you may continue~" Seol teased. Ji Son chuckled as she hid her face in the crook of Kai's neck as he semi-glared at Seol. "Says the couple who wears matching pj's to bed." 

One by one, the members came down. It was decided that the ladies were to sleep on the sofa's as most of the men were to sleep on the floor, with the exception of Lay, Hoseok, Chanyeol and Kai, who won their little game and got to sleep on the extra retractable couch. Though for now, everyone was scattered all over the place. 

"Before we go to bed, why don't we watch a movie?" Kai suggested as he wiggled his eyebrows. Upon hearing his suggestion, both Seol and Suho stopped their conversations mid-way and glared at him.

"NO!" 

Kai began to laugh as the other's watched cluelessly as they tackled him to the ground. "We are not watching a movie because then you will suggest a game and you will cheat like last time!" Suho exclaimed. Seol got of of them and sat up panting from the fatigue in tackling and laughter. "Yeah. You made oppa dress in a butler's uniform and serve you for a week! Just imagine what your favor for me would be!!!" Seol yelled as Kai pushed Suho off of him.

"Don't worry Seol-ah,  I don't want to get beaten by Tao so I'll go easy. As of now, I'm still plotting." Kai stuck out his tongue as Seol grimaced as she received comfort in the arms of Tao.

"I think we should all get some sleep. It's getting pretty late." Hyoyeon yawned. "I agree with Hyoyeon, we should get some sleep." Hoseok stood up and stretched causing all girls in the room to giggle. Thank god for Hyoyeon that it was dark, or everyone might have seen her blush when Hoseok agreed with her. The rest of the men looked at each other and gave up on interpreting 'girl talk' as they began to settle in their sleeping spots.

"Good night everyone!" Bora yelled as everyone followed in words before slowing drifting into their dreamland...

 

 

THE NEXT DAY~

 

 


"Tao-ah, what do you want for breakfast?" Seol yawned as she found Tao already awake and starring at her. He chuckled as he kissed her lightly. "Omo!" Immediately, Seol broke their kiss and hid her face in her pillow. Almost everyone was awake and Tao was trying to wake Seol up. He smiled as he tried to pull the pillow away from her face, but Seol whined him not to. 

"Seol, are you okay?" She peaked through her hair to only let her eyes show to Tao.

"Tao-ah..."

"Hm?"

"I'm not okay."

His eyes widened in shock. "What? Why?!" 

"Because you kissed me..." He frowned.

"And I didn't even brush my teeth or wash my face yet!" She whined, causing Tao's frown to turn into a laugh. 

"Yah, come here." Tao sat on the sofa and Seol followed his moved to sit on his lap, her hair still covering her face. He chuckled before moving her hair away, making her face him. "Seollie~"

"Hm?"

" I don't care how you look like. You look beautiful to me in every way possible. You don't have to be ashamed." She smiled as he hugged him. "This is why I love you my panda~~~" He chuckled. "But I think you should brush your teeth now." He joked. "Yah!" 


"Wah, unnies, you guys made all of this?!" Seol's eyes widened at the amount of food set on the table before her. The girls chuckled as they nodded. "With the help of Yixing and Chanyeol~ They can seriously cook!" Bora exclaimed. "Dig in!" Ji Son added.

Every thing in sight Seol took in as she went mushy as she fed Tao. One by one, the Hwang's employees began to return one by one as Seol had also cooked up their morning meals as well.  It was barely 11 as the doorbell rang, and seeing that everyone was busy, she ran towards the door. "I'll get it!" she exclaimed. 

Seol opened the fronts doors and jogged towards the front gate. She carefully opened it, only to find a delivery man.

"Oh, hello." She bowed. The man bowed back. "Surname 'Hwang'?" Seol nodded as he handed her a cardboard package. "Oh, but we didn't order anything." She said.

"I only deliver ma'am. But from what it looks like, someone sent it to you. If you could just sign here."

"Ah, yes.  Thank you."

"Have a nice day." With that, he drove off.

Seol closed the gates as she held the package in hand. The message read:

'Congratulations! Just a late wedding present to show my regards for all~

-A friend

Seol smiled at the message as she closed the front door and entered the living room where she found Ji Son and some of the exo members cleaning up the pillows and blankets.

"What's that Seol-ah?"

"Delivery said it was for our family. The message says that it was a wedding gift to show regards for all." She smiled.

"Who delivered it?"

Seol shrugged as she sat down on the couch and started to open the box.

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"