Chapter four

EXO's Dream Girl

No One's POV

         After entering the garden, Seol checked the time on Bora's phone, it read '10:48'. 'Wow,' she thought, 'I better find my phone fast.' She called her number on Bora's phone and after a few rings, she finally heard heard ringtone: 2ne1's Ugly. "Oh!"  Seol exclaimed. She jumped herself to a squat and picked up her phone. She had brushed off the picks of dirt and loose grass off the phone and was finally on her way back to the dorms. When she turned around, she froze. From behind one of the old oak trees by the entrance, Seol found a boy, a tall boy standing and looking directly at her. He looked dazed and was just staring at Seol. 'Oh my gosh, she thought, 'is he going to report me; on my first day?!?' Seeing his casual appearance, she assumed that he wasn't a freshmen student and he was one of the older students. "What....... who are you and what are you doing here?" She sheepishly asked. He didn't answer me. Instead, he whispered something loud enough so I was able to hear it. "Who is she talking to?" Seol scoffed, she was completely shocked. He was standing right in front of me and yet he said that. "I'm talking to you!" Seol shouted as she pointed at him. 

        Chanyeol was taken aback after he realized what had just happened. He had slowly crept out from hiding was was now facing Seol and a couple feet's difference. He looked at her as she had finished her sentence, pointing at him. 'Heol~, Chanyeol had thought, 'it's the girl Tao was staring at.' Seeing this as a chance of fooling around, he cleared his voice and had spoken in the most official sounding voice he could impersonate. "Ahem~, what are you doing here freshmen? He pulled out his phone and showed Seol the time. '10:53' it read. "It's 53 minutes past your curfew." Chanyeol held in a chuckle once seeing Seol's reaction after being caught. "Oh....... I'm soooo sorry. Yes, I am a freshmen student but I just came here to get my phone I left behind here earlier." Seol had showed Chanyeol the two phones. " Please, I know it's past my curfew but I needed to get my phone back; to call my mother back home." ​ Chanyeol had seen the sincerity written on her face and had decided with a sigh to let her go. "Fine. I'll let you go just this once freshmen."Chanyeol said, stepping away from from the narrow entrance. "Oh! Thank you so much sunbaenim." Seol exclaimed. With that, she was headed down to the narrow entrance.Chanyeol was going to leave after she had left, but then he has realzied something..... who is she? "Yah freshmen!" Chanyeol yelled behind Seol. Immediately, she stopped and turned around. "What is your name?" Chanyeol asked. "My... name?" Seol asked as fear had taken over her voice. Againe, Chanyeol held in a laugh. She was so naive. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Chanyeol said as he put his finger over his mouth motioning a hushing action. By his statement, Seol somewhat felt reassured but not entirely. Either way, he was her senior and she had to give him her name."My name is, Baek Seol.... Baek Seol Adams. Good night." With nothing else said, she quickly turned around and was out the narrow entrance within seconds. Chanyeol laughed slightly. " So her name is Baek Seol. You're welcome Tao... good night Baek Seol." Chanyeol said before leaving the hidden garden himself.

Your POV

       After being released from trouble with him, you ran a complete sprint to your dorm. You carefully unlocked your room, worried that you might startle Bora and Hyoyeon unnie. Fortunately, they were already in a deep sleep. Carefully you slipped yourself into your bed and opened your phone. It was 11:10. "Better sooner or later to call." You sighed and texted your mom. You knew that because of her late hours at the restaurants, she would just be home by now. 

To: Umma <3

11:12

Umma! I'm soooo sorry for texting you this late. I forgot that I was supposed to call you but I had meet my new roomates and there were assemblies.... I'm sorry umma :(

From: Umma <3 

11:15

Yah! Didn't I say RIGHT after you got off the bus? *sighs* It's okay Seol-ah. So how did everything go? Are your roommates nice? Did you have any trouble?

To: Umma <3

11:16

Hehe... sorry ^.^ 

Ani, I didn't have any trouble. This school is soooo beautiful. I even found a secret garden! And my roommates are really nice. They are both dancing majors. 

From: Umma <3

11:18

Oh that's goo to hear Seol-ah~ 

You found a garden? Omo, it's getting late. Yah, you have school tomorrow and I have work. I'll call you when I have time okay? You better pick up! Okay then, goodnight! Saranghae <3

To: Umma <3

11:20

Oh, okay umma. Goodnight. Saranghae <3

64787-kim-jaekyung-self-camera.jpg

 

After texting umma saying I had settled into the new wrold of Seoul Arts, I slowly begun to fall into a deep sleep, excited for what will happen tomorrow as an official Seoul Arts student. As you started to fall off into a daze, you couldn't get that feeling off your mind. 'That guy; sunbaenim. Who was he?' I thought. 'I didn't even ask for his own name. Wait, why would I do that?'  You shook the feeling off and tried to go back to sleep... it didn't take that long until you were sound asleep in the comfort of your new home of the semester. 

         You had woken up and were ready by the time it had turned 6:40. All schedules normally start at 9:30 but due to your excitement as a new student, you had gotten yourself ready really, really early. You had gone into the bathroom and fixed your hair into a messy bun before re-fxing your uniform tie. 

 Kim_Jae_Kyung7.jpg                                               

After you had done that, you quietly took your guitar case, backpack and schedule, carefully leaving a note on top of the coffee table behind to Hyoyeon unnie and Bora, who were snoring; that she had left early. Next to the note, you placed Bora's phone and left. Going down the stairs, you checked your phone. 7:10. "Perfect." You said calmly. It was still early in the morning that no many students were awake, so you were able to go back into the hidden garden once more. But before going in freely into the garden, you quietly checked if anyone was following you, if he was following you; as well as checking if anyone else was in the garden. With no one in sight, you proceeded freely into the narrow entrance and put your stuff down on the grass and sat on the rusting white bench. Carefully, you took out your guitar and started to tune it. Even though it had only been a day's time, you had felt that you had not played in forever. With the tuning down, you started to play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKEq8HFDKwU (just pretend that he is a she). Once you had finished playing, you felt even better that before. "This is just perfect," you stated peacfully, "Today is going to be a good day." Being it a good day, you took out your phone and texted mom.

To: Umma <3

7:30

GOOD MORNING UMMA <3

Have a nice day at work, okay? Saranghae ^.^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Of course, she was asleep like everyone else, but, it was a good day. Having her as your mom was part of that good day. Because it was 7:30, you again packed up your guitar and admired the beauty of the garden once more. Eventually, you stood up and was on your way into the Seoul Arts Academy building.

 

Suho's POV

        Unlike the rest of the older seniors and EXO, I had woken up pretty early. I checked my phone, it was only 7:00. I stretched and slowly walked myself towards the bathroom, careful with my steps because I didn't want to wake up Xiumin and Luhan hyung. Coming out of the bathroom, I was completely ready in my uniform and was just fixing my hair. Being the leader of EXO, keeping an image was a mandatory thing to do. With a tug on my tie, I left our dorm and was heading towards the main building by 7:18. I finally realized why I woke up so early... for the peacefulness. Because we had EXO, everyone would follow us and ask us questions; we had no privacy. But being alone in the morning was something I loved to be in. It was quiet, and it was peaceful. I headed down to the school's cafeteria as the janitor had just unlocked the doors. I bowed with respect, as he looked somewhat shocked that someone was here this early in the morning and went into the cafeteria. There, I sat in Exo's usual seat; in the middle of he huge cafeteria and had taken out my earphones, and plugged them into y phone and into my ears. It was just so peaceful. It was perfect. I eventually started to doze off when someone had tapped my shoulder. 'Peace is ruined.' I thought. I turned around with a straight face, until it broke into an awkward smile before I realized who had tapped me. 

        That girl. The same girl that Tao was staring at last night during dinner. Immediately, I stood up, as she backed away, giving me some space. She bowed to me in a 90 degree angle and I couldn't help but smile. Like Chanyeol said, she was pretty. "Um, excuse me, but I think I've seen you somewhere before." She softly stated. I smiled at her. "Ah, yes, I had seen you last night with the other freshmen students at the dinner assembly." I said. When I did, she looked at me confused. "You're not a freshmen? Then, you're my sunbaenim?! I didn't see you at the assembly last night though." She exclaimed. Now I was the one looking at her with a confused look. "Oh, then I'm sorry, I don't think I've seen you anywhere else but there; and yes, I am your sunbae." I finished. There were a few moments of awkward silence before she broke it. Slowly, from behind her, she took out a guitar covered in writings. She lifted the instrument up to me as I helped her. There, she pointed to some writing.... it was my writing. 'Your dream is to be pursued through your own way, not others.'  "I signed your guitar?" I asked confused. Slowly, she nodded. "Yes. I remembered your face sunbaenim. A few years ago during winter, you were singing a song you said you wrote yourself and I was in the audience watching you. When you finished, people were trying to give you money, but you refused. You said,' I do not play for money, I play because of my passion.' I heard you say this and I had asked you to sign my guitar with those meaningful words. And now, here I am, pursuing my dream, my own way." She said. "Wow," I started to say, "You actually remember me. Oh! I remember you now. You were that high school girls whose cheeks were red from the cold. I gave you my scarf." I said, finally remembering. "Yes, that's right!" She said. "My name is Baek Seol Adams. Sunbaenim, you can call me 'Seol' for short." She said cheerfully. "Hello 'Seol', I began to say, "My name is Suho, the leader of Exo and your sunbaenim."