Chapter thirteen

EXO's Dream Girl

No One's POV

"Why are you here?" Chanyeol growled at Kai. Kai scoffed. "Why? I have every right to sit here as much as you do." Kai shot back. Once again, the atomosphere begame cold. That all went away when they heard someone calling their name. "Chanyeol oppa!" Both Chanyeol and Bora turned around and saw Seol walking towards them. Kai had also seen this. To his surprise, Seol's appearance had brought  smile to his face.

"Seol-ah, what are you doing here? I thought your team was going to use the preactice room." 'Yeah. What are you doing here?" Seol could only smile. "My group wanted to use it today..... but Ji Son sunbaenim's group beat us to it." Seol saw Chanyeol and Bora's annoyed face. Seol couldn't help but sigh. "You, know, Ji Son sunbaenim actually helped me~ I really didn't want to dance today." Seol smiled.

In order to try and break the ice that was growing from both sides of the room, Tao stepped up. He took Seol's hand once again and sat her down next to him and Suho. Fortunately, Chanyeol had snapped out of it and seated himself next to Baekhyun. Bora too was also back in reality when Luhan shook her. She smiled and sat in between him and Chen.

Lunch was going well, but Kai wasn't talking. Once in a while, Seol would look over at Kai, who had a few bandages on his face. She was worried for him. Seol had finished her lunch and stood up to throw it out.Tao tried to take it away from her, but he was pulled back by Chanyeol, who went back to his playful self; completely ignoring Kai's existence. 

Seol had fixed the bottom of her skirt and was headed towards the trash can. That was where she a familiar face.

"Hyoyeon unnie!" Seol jumped and was headed Hyoyeon's way. Hyoyeon was surprised when she was pulled in for a hug from her little dongsaeng. "Oh, Seol-ah." She managed to say from the tight grip Seol had. Seol eventually pulled away and pouted. "Unnie, I never see you around. Not even in the dorm. Your either are gone to early or too late when you come back." Hyoyeon looked at Seol's expression and smiled sadly. 

"I'm sorry Seol-ah, I was just really busy."  Seol's face still didn't change. Then, Hyoyeon thought of an idea. She brightly looked at Seol. "Seol-ah, how about I sit with you at lunch today. I'll make a raincheck with my friends." Seol looked up and smiled brightly, giving Hyoyeon and obvious answer. Seol was leading her to exo, Hyoyeon just didn't know it yet. 

"Where is Seol? She only threw her lunch out~" Tao whined. Chanyeol sighed at his annoyance and decided to make use of it. "Maybe she left, maybe she let because of you." Tao looked over at his hyung with scared eyes. He actually believed it. "Oppa's!" Seol called over. She was coming back. Tao glared at Chanyeol, who was now laughing. Tao smiled at Seol, but it went away when they saw who she had behind her. 

"Oppa, this is Hyoyeon unnie. Bora and I share a room with her." Seol had introduced her unnie to each and everyone of the exo members. "Unnie, lastly... this is Kai op-- sunbaenim." 

Kai's POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now. The other exo members greeted Hyoyeon warmly and Hyoyeon did the same. She turned to me. She stared for a while, but bowed, like she didn't even know me. 

Kim Hyoyeon. She was my best friend. I met her when she and I were kids. We became each others half ever since. Then I met the exo hyungs. I never introduced Hyoyeon to them I didn't know why. It's been two years since I have seen her. She just sort of vanished from my life. And now, she was standing right in front of me. Seol had took Hyoyeon and seated her in between her and Suho hyung. 

Slowly, she began to talk comfortably with Seol and Bora, as well as the exo hyungs. But she never once turned to me to say anything. 

I then remembered the only reason why I was sitting here instead of being with Ji Son. Seol. 

'How the hell am I supposed to get her away from everyone?' I thought. I looked around and saw Lay hyung. He looked over at me. I mouthed, 'I-N-E-E-D-T-O-G-E-T-S-E-O-L-A-L-O-N-E.' 

Being the clueless hyung he is, he couldn't interpret anything I was saying. Fortunately, Sehun was sitting right next ot him and saw me. I sighed in relief as he got up and whispered something to Seol's ear. She smiled and stood up from the table, following Sehun outside to the courtyard. I slowly got up and followed them. No one seemed to notice. I thought wrong.

Hyoyeon's POV

I was starting a conversation with Bora when I notice Kai standing and following Seol. I looked around and saw that no one else noticed. I finished our conversation by excusing myself, saying I had to meet up with my other friends. Bora looked a bit disappointed since she never really got to see me, but she gave me a smile. So did the exo members. I smiled myself and followed the path Kai had just taken.

At a distance, I saw Kai's back profile. I became weary everytime he stopped. Whenever he did. I would hid behind the closest item, before he began to walk. I had hidden behind a tree, a parked car, a fountain, even some students who were peacefully having lunch.

Eventually Kai had stopped and so did I. I looked at his facial expression,as it was being mirrored by a glass building.He was staring at something. I face palmed myself. He was looking at me.

"Can I help you?" Kai spoke as he was still looking at my expression through the glass. The words were stuck in my throat. I coughed and finally, some words cam out. "I...I...I was here because--" "Because you followed me here. You think I stopped all those times because I wanted to? I heard you, you idiot. You still haven't changed." I scoffed at Kai's statement. I stood up from the shurb I was hiding behind and Kai turned himself to me.

Kai started to walk over to me. I gulped. From what I remember, it would be the time where Kai would punch my arm or something. Instead, I was greeted to a warm hug. I was shocked. "Ka...Kai, what are you doing?" I asked. Kai pulled back and smiled. "What? I can't hug my friend I didn't see in over two years?" "Uh..." Kai laughed. "Still the same Hyoyeonnie~" 

Sehun's POV

I lead Seol outside to the campus courtyard, assuming that Kai would be right behind me. I stopped and turned to Seol. "Seol, I'm sorry I had to take you out during lunch. I know you wanted to spend time with your unnie." Seol chuckled. It was kinda cute. "It's okay, Sehun. So, what did you want to talk to me about?" "Oh... that." I looked around for Kai hyung but I couldn't find him. I was stuck. I actually had nothing to talk about and Kai hyung was no where to be seen. Seol looked at me with sincere eyes. I felt so bad. 'Stupid hyung.' I thought to myself.

"Um... I wanted to ask how's your arm doing? I mean, after Kai pushed you." For sure, Seol was surprised by my question. I felt so bad. But Seol smiled anyway. "Oh, Sehun, it's just a small bruise, it didn't kill me. I'm fine. Thank you for asking." I smiled. Seol was so kind-hearted. I felt even worse. 

"So.... if that's all you're going to ask, I'll get go--" "WAIT!" I shouted. Seol nearly jumped as I pulled her back. "Sehun, are you okay?" Seol asked me.

'No.' I thought. 'I feel completely guilty for doing this to you.' "Yeah... I'm fine." I stated. " I just.... I just didn't finish what I was going to say... I really need your help on it." Seol smiled as she sat down on a nearby bench. I followed. "Fire away." She smiled. 

"I...I actually have a... a friend that  um... is going out with someone. They have been going out for a while now. The thing is, his friends don't really like the girl he's with, heck, they completely hate her. For a while now, he and his friends have been drifting apart because of this girl. I mean, they have tried to accept the girl, but they just couldn't. Basically, the girl is ruining my friend's life. No matter how much his friends try to convince him, the more my friend sticks to this girl. What should he do, Seol? What should his friends do?" I looked up from the floor, myself knowing that this was no lie anymore. Ji Son noona was ruining Kai hyung.

I looked at Seol's face. Completely saddened.

"Sehun... this boy...it's Kai sunbaenim, isn't it?"

I looked right at her, shocked. "N-no...no, it's no--t." I shuttered.

Seol smiled. "Sehun , your little story was about exo, kai sunbaenim and Ji Son sunbaenim." 

I sighed, she caught on. Slowly, I nodded.

Seol smiled. "You know, I think his friends should just leave everything to what it is now. Let everything sort out itself. I know that this girl may be bad, but she still deserves to be happy... and respected.

I looked at her, shocked. "Seol, how can you sat that after all that Ji Son has done to you?!" Seol only shook her head. "She didn't do anything to me. I am not hurt in any way now, am I?' I was about to say something, but instead, I slowly nodded. She smiled. 

After that conversation, I could no longer keep her away from the dining hall. She asked if I was coming, I nodded. Together we walked back to the dining hall before someone blocked our way. Kai hyung

'Finally.' I thought. I looked over at him with an annyoed expression, and Seol immediately bowed. Things were still awkward between them two. "Excuse me---" "We need to talk." Before Seol could finish her sentence, Kai hyung had grabbed her wrist and was leading her awat from the dining hall. She was too shocked to say, or do anything and followed hyung. 

I sighed as I watched them. "Hyung, why can't you be like you used to be?" I sighed once again before going back to the dining hall.

No One's POV

Seol was following Kai, as he still didn't let go of her wrist. It was starting to hurt her. She was afraid that he'll hurt her if she would make a sound, so she didn't. She endured the pain.

At last, they both reached the narrow garden entrance. Kai looked around to see if anyone was around. Clear. He went inside, Seol following.

Once inside the garden, Kai had let go of Seol. "Kai sunbae...sunbaenim, I really have to go---" Again, she was cut off by Kai. Although what he said did surprise her.

"I really have to go---" "I'm sorry." Seol looked up and saw Kai looking at her as well. "I'm sorry."

Kim-Jongin-exo-k-33943571-500-677.jpg tumblr_m17tldoPd31r27owuo1_400.jpg