E.X.O

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

“Lay your phone is ringing.” Kai said and Lay turned to look for his phone. He picked it up and stares at it.

“Aren’t you going to answer it?” Tao asked.

“Oh, right.” Lay said and ran out of the practice room. He hesitates and answers the phone.

“Yah yah why did it took so long for you to answer?” Kris’s voice blasted through the phone.

“…..” Lay kept quiet.

“I’ve heard you guys won 1st place today. Congrats on that.” Kris said.

“Why are you calling right now?” Lay asked with his voice shaking.

“Lay…”

“You haven’t call in months, so, why now?”

“I… I’m sorry.” Kris can say nothing but apologize.

“Don’t be.” Lay said. “I’m hanging up if there’s nothing else.”

“Wait!”

“What?”

“How have you guys been?” Kris asked.

“Fine.” Lay replied. “We’re good.”

“And you?”

Lay kept quiet.

“You haven’t been up all night trying to perfect one move, have you?” Kris asked in a concerned tone.

“Why do you care?” Lay asked.

“Because I….” Kris stopped for a while. “I miss you and I love you.” He said.

Lay stood still. His heartbeat increases it speed, his face feels hot and he’s sweating a lot. He had missed those three words. Those three words that Kris used to tell him every time they’re together.

“Then why… Why did you not come back? Why did you stop contacting me? WHY?” Lay asked.

“I can’t okay? I can’t!”

“What do you mean you can’t?”

“Don’t you remember of how they keep a close look on call logs?” Kris asked.

“They…? You mean manager hyungs…?” Lay asked.

“Yes.” Kris said. “Them.”

“But why did you call now? What difference does it make?”

“I’m in Korea now.” Kris suddenly said.

“You’re what…?” Lay was surprised.

“I’m in Korea. And I wanted to meet you. I want to see you.”

“I can’t.” Lay said. “We’re busy.”

“Just a little while?”

Lay wanted to act as cold as he can towards Kris, but he can’t. He still loves him and he misses him a lot too.

“I’ll see what I can do…” Lay said.

“Who are you calling?” Lay heard someone asking on the other line.

“It’s Lay.” Kris said.

“LAY? Let me talk to him!” IT’S LUHAN’S VOICE!

“Luhan?” Lay asked. “Luhan is that you?”

“Oh my god I missed you so much Lay!” Luhan said with tears in his eyes. “How are you?” He asked.

“I’m fine.” Lay said. “Why are you two together?”

“We were talking about maybe collaborating or something of a sort.” Luhan said. “Anyway is Xiumin there?”

“Xiumin…?” Lay paused for a while. “Hold on, I’ll go grab him.”

Lay walked back into the practice room and looked around for Xiumin. Everyone was lying on the floor, exhausted.

“Xiumin hyung.” Lay called him and Xiumin looked up. “Can you come here for a moment?”  He said and pulled him out.

“What is it Lay?” Xiumin asked with a confused look.

Lay didn’t say anything and hands him the phone. Xiumin took it and put it near his ear.

“Hello?” Xiumin asked.

“XIUMIN!!!” Luhan’s voice boomed through the speaker.

“Wait… Luhan?!” Xiumin was shocked. “Is it really you?”

“I missed you so much and I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m sorry!”

“Why are you apologizing?” Xiumin asked.

“I left you alone after all… I’m sorry!”

“Stop with the sorry.” Xiumin said with a little chuckle. “Where are you?”

“Here, in Korea.” Luhan said.

“Korea? You’re really here?”

“Yeah.” Luhan said.

“Where are you? Which part of Korea?”

“You know the place where Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao, Baekhyun and Kris went during EXO Showtimes?”

“You mean the shop that has makchang?”

“Yes.” Luhan answered. “We’re here.”

“We’re here…? Does that mean Kris is with you too?” Xiumin asked.

 “Yeah, we’re together.” Luhan said. “So? You guys want to meet up?”

“I don’t know…” Xiumin said and glanced at Lay. Lay turned and looked at their manager.

“I’m not sure if we can escape… We’re pretty busy nowadays.”

“I see…” Luhan said in a disappointed tone.

“Hold on.” Lay snatched back his phone. “We’ll be there.”

“How?” Luhan asked.

“I have ways.” Lay said and blinked to Xiumin. “Wait for us there.”

“Ah hold-….” Luhan wasn’t able to finish his sentence and Lay hung up.

“He hung up on you?” Kris asked.

“Yeah.” Luhan said and sighed. “That kid, I would strangle him when I meet him.”

“Hey, hey. He is my boyfriend you know.” Kris said and Luhan smiled.

“But how are they going to escape?” Luhan asked. “The managers are keeping an eye on them.”

“You forgot how Kai managed to escape once when we were trainee right?” Kris asked and chuckled.

“Ah… That.” Luhan smiled.


 

“Are you sure this is going to work again?” Xiumin asked. “We’ve used this a lot of times though.”

“It works wonderfully.” Lay said and blinked. “Watch and learn hyung, watch and learn.”

Lay continues dancing and practicing a particular part of the dance. He was moving so fast that no one is able to catch up. Xiumin stares at him for a moment and sat down.

“What is he…” Before he could finish his sentence, Lay fell down in front of him.

“Lay!” Suho was the first to rush to him. “Are you alright?”

“I’m alright hyung.” Lay said and tries to stand up. “But I think my waist is acting up again…”

“I think you better rest up.” Kai said and kneeled down beside him.

“Suho, Kai, I need your help.” Lay suddenly said.

He didn’t actually hurt his waist. He pretended to so that they could send him to the hospital. Suho and Kai immediately understood his intentions. They looked at each other and nods.

“Manager hyung!” Kai shouted. “I think we need to send Lay hyung to the hospital again!”

“What?”

“He hurt his waist again. And it’s pretty bad.” Suho said. “He can’t even sit up.”

“Damn it.” The manager said. “Well, let’s bring him to the hospital.”

“Let me.”  Suho said. “You need to look out for the other kids too right.”

“I’ll go with you.” Xiumin said. “He’s my roommate anyways, I’ll need to take care of him.”

Their manager glanced at his watch. “Very well, Suho, get back before 10.”

“Yes hyung.” Suho said. “Come one Umin hyung, 1, 2, 3.” And the two of them lift Lay up.

The three of them went to Suho’s car and they pushed Lay into the car first.

“Do you mind explaining?” Suho asked.

“It’s Kris and Luhan.” Xiumin said. “They’re back.”

“WHAT?!” Suho stares at Xiumin. “Why didn’t you guys tell me?”

“We can’t.” Lay said. “With manager hyungs listening to our conversations here and there.”

“So you two are sneaking out to meet them?”

“Yeah…” Xiumin said. “We’re sorry Suho.”

“It’s alright.” Suho said. “I am your leader and I know what to do.” He said and they drove off.

Kris and Luhan on the other side were worried sick about their boyfriends. They know the plan they were going to use. Kris and Lay had used that trick over and over again when they were still trainees. It works all the time.

“You think they’ll be fine?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah, they’ll be fine…” Kris said. “They have Suho with them.

The two then continue chatting and smiling at their stories when they were still trainees.

“Luhan…” Xiumin saw Luhan’s back and whispered to himself.

“And Kris…” Lay said.

“Off you go now. Don’t get caught and don’t get noticed.” Suho said. “I’ll be back to pick you guys up at 12.”

“Thanks Suho, we owe you a lot.” Lay said.

Suho smiled. “Say hi to those two idiots for me.” He said and drove off.

Kris was eating the makchang they’ve had together and when he saw Lay and Xiumin, he stopped munching and dropped his chopsticks.

“What’s wrong with you?” Luhan asked.

Kris points towards Lay and Xiumin and Luhan turned. His jaw dropped open and he stood up immediately. Lay ran across the room and into Kris’s embrace almost immediately, causing Kris and himself to fell on the floor. Xiumin walked slowy towards Luhan and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“It’s been so long.” Xiumin said with a smile.

“Umin…”

“You idiot!” Lay said to Kris. “I hate you!”

“Hey, hey. You’re the one that came crashing towards me.” Kris said while massaging the back of his head. He had crashed on the floor and hit his head.

“Can you two keep it down?” Luhan asked. “We’re trying hard to not make a scene here.”

“Sorry.” Kris said and pulled Lay up. “We’ll go to the table behind, so you guys can have your time.”

“Oi oi and you too.” Luhan said and winked.

Kris sat down by the table behind Luhan. Lay sat down in front of him and stares at him.

“What? Is there something on my face?” Kris asked while blushing.

“You’ve fixed your nose?” Lay asked cheekily. “Is it still real?”

“Hey! It’s real okay? See!” Kris said and pinched his nose and wiggled it furiously. “If it was fake I wouldn’t be able to do this right?” He asked.

Lay laughed when Kris said that. “You’re still that pabo Kris that I know.” He said. “You haven’t changed one bit.”

“Of course.” Kris said and smiled. “But really, are you okay? I’ve seen the news and apparently most of the Korean fans don’t trust you and Tao anymore…”

“Nah we’re fine.” Lay said. “I have assured them that I will never leave. I’ve made a promise you know.” He said.

Kris smiled. “I’m sorry…” He said. “If it wasn’t me then Luhan wouldn’t leave and the fans would trust you more.”

Lay looked at Kris and held his hands. “It’s in the past now.” He said. “How about you? I see you’ve been pretty busy lately.”

“Kinda.” Kris said. “But surely not as busy as you guys.”

“Same old same old.” Lay said. “You know, practicing, schedule for this and that. Variety shows….”

“Is your waist okay?” Kris asked.

“Hella fine.” Lay said and smiled. “I can even do the bridge now.”

They both laughed. And at the table where Luhan and Xiumin were sitting, they were looking over at Kris and Lay and are both smiling.

“So, do you miss me?” Luhan asked.

“Of course.” Xiumin said. “All day, every day.”

“I’m sorry I left though.” Luhan said. “I just needed to go back and make sure everything’s fine but you know, the company just refuses anything.”

“Have you ever thought of coming back?” Xiumin asked.

Luhan nodded. “Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it but I can’t right.”

“We want you guys back. All 10 of us.” Xiumin said. “We’re happy to welcome you guys back.”

Luhan smiled. “Even so, what can we do? The CEO hates us till death.”

“Lulu….”

“Well, there’s one thing I ca promise you.” Luhan said. “That we’ll send each other video messages every day.”

“Even when we’re on schedule?”

“Come on, the camera’s bound to be shut off at one point right?”

All four of them talked till midnight and finally Suho came.

“Hurry up, manager hyungs are all asleep so I sneaked out.” Suho said.

“Suho, thanks for everything.” Kris said.

“Hyung, anytime.” Suho said and smiled.

“Yeah Suho, we owe you one.”

“Promise to come to Korea often?” Suho asked.

“Yeah. We will.” Luhan said.

“Who knows, maybe one day we can be on a show together again?” Kris said.


 

“Hyung, I’ve got a question.” Lay asked Heechul.

“What?”

“How come you’re brave enough to post that picture of you and Hangeng hyung meeting up?”

“I guess I just didn’t care much.” Heechul said. “Wait, I really didn’t care much.”

“What?” Lay looked at him with a confused look.

“You met up with them didn’t you?” Heechul looked at Lay with a sly look.

“How did you know?”

“Dude, I’m an expert in these things.” Heechul said. “Can you lend me your phone for a while?”

“Sure, but why?”

“Just give it to me.” Heechul said and snatched away Lay’s phone from his hand.

“What are you doing?”

“Done.” Heechul said and tossed Lay’s phone back to him. “Thank me later.” He said and winked.

Lay looked down on his phone and gasps. Heechul had posted the picture of the four of them taking a picture together on Instagram and he even tagged the others.

“HEECHUL HYUNG!” Lay shouted and chased after him.

“That kid…” Luhan saw the picture and showed it to Kris.

“He’s got the guts.” Kris said and laughed. 

“Will he be alright?” Luhan asked.

“Judging from the past events of Hangeng hyung, he’ll be fine.” Kris said and smiled. “Besides, there are still the fans there for him.”

 


I am seriously so busy these days. 

I got my driver's license, and got excepted into college! I FEEL SO PRODUCTIVE SUDDENLY!

I've been watching a lot of Detective Conan nowadays so I was thinking of writing a detective themed one lol should I?