Just Kray!

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

 

“Hyung, look.” Lay said while walking out of the bathroom.

“What?” Kris asked, looking up from his phone.

“I’m gaining weight am I?” Lay asked.

Kris stares at Lay and laughed. “No.” He said and stood up. He went over to Lay and kissed him on the cheek. “You’re just cute.”

“That means I am gaining weight?!” Lay gasped.

“Xingxing, you’re thinking too much.” Kris said and hugs him. “And, who gave you permission to call me hyung? It should be jagiya, not hyung.”

“But I like calling you hyung.” Lay said and giggled. “It sounds more closer.”

“But I’m your boyfriend.” Kris said.

“And because of that, the members have been teasing us for quite a while now.” Lay said and walk towards the sofa.

“They’re just jealous.” Kris said. “I mean have you see Baekhyun and Chanyeol? The two of them are literally a couple having a secret relationship.”

“I wonder if our fans knows.”

“I think they could do the Math themselves.” Kris said and sat down beside Lay, hands going around his waist and kissed his neck.

“I miss home.” Lay said.

“By home you mean Changsha or just our smelly dorm?” Kris asked.

Lay laughed. “Smelly dorm.” He said. “At least over there you can cook your special made ramyun for me.”

EXO is currently promoting overseas and having to attend a lot of events. They are currently staying in one of the hotels in L.A and as usual, Lay and Kris are roommates, of course. Before this it was Tao and Kris in the same room, but after the members found out that Lay and Kris are dating, they make Tao leave his hyung and go sleep with Suho and let the couple have their own private space.

“We’ll be back there in a few more days.” Kris said and smiled.

“I actually hate hiding our relationship on camera.” Lay said. “Can’t we just, I don’t know like admit our relationship?”

“We don’t have to.” Kris said. “I mean have you seen the picture edits gifs and fanfics about us? Those were crazy ones.”

“I’ve seen the picture edits.” Lay said. “Fanfics, not brave enough. I’ve heard that Kai and D.O’s fanfics are mostly ones.”

“Well, I’ve read some.” Kris said and Lay’s eyes widen. “Not the ones of course!” Kris said and he blushed. “Just those that are like fluffy and cute.”

“Really…” Lay asked.

“Yeah. And I do say, our fans describe you perfectly Xing.” Kris smiled. “And me too, they know that I like calling you Xingxing.”

“You’ve said that once on screen, of course they knew.” Lay said.

“I do think we are the cutest couple in EXO, don’t you think?” Kris asked and Lay smiled.

“Nah, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are cuter.”

“Nope, we are.” Kris said and grabs Lay’s hands.

“Let’s get to bed shall we?” Lay asked. “It’s getting late, we don’t want to get in trouble tomorrow morning.”

“Okay.” Kris said and stood up. He turned around and picks up Lay, bridal style.

“What are you doing?” Lay asked.

“Nothing.” Kris laughed. “Imagine this as our honeymoon!”

“Idiot.” Lay said. “Cheesy idiot. Been reading too much fanfic I think.”

“Well, I am your boyfriend, right?” Kris said and throws Lay gently on the bed. He then proceeds to go turn off the lights.

Kris climbs into bed and have Lay clung onto him almost immediately, burying his face into his chest and having his arms around his neck.

“And just so you know, you’re the first ever idol that says that you’re gaining weight.” Lay said. “Remember that last time on Happy Camp? You said that.”

“And you’re the one that said that you have a big head.” Kris replies. “I remember that Hello Counselor episode.”

“Let’s just admit, we’re both idiots.” Lay said and Kris chuckles.

“Maybe we are.”


They have an interview early the next morning, so that means waking up earlier and put on makeup while having your breakfast. That bothers Kris because he thinks that having to taste his lipstick while having breakfast isn’t very satisfying at all. Apart from that, Kris is the heaviest sleeper in EXO, which means that poor Lay have to almost kick him off the bed to wake him up.

“Wu Yifan, wake up!” He said and pulls away the blanket. “We need to go to Suho’s room to get our makeup done.”

“15 more minutes….” Kris said and turns away.

“Yah!” Lay said and pushes him. “Hurry up!”

“Zzzz…” Kris had fallen asleep again.

Lay pouted and began kicking him. He was trying to kick him off the bed but that giant is too heavy to move. “Ugh.” Lay grunted as he continues kicking him.

“Alright alright.” Kris said and sat up. “But first, give me a kiss first.” He said and Lay looks at him.

“Teeth brushing are required for an exchange of kiss.” Lay said and stood up.

“You’re mean.” Kris said and walked to the bathroom.

Throughout the interview, Kris and Lay keep making eye contact, making the other members have to nudge them because they keep spacing out.

“Kris?” The MC said at Kris which is still staring at Lay.

Chanyeol nudges him and Kris blinked.

“Sorry?”

“Which member are you the closest with? And why?” The MC repeated his question.

“That… I would say I am close with everyone in EXO but if I really have to pick, I would say Chanyeol.” Kris said and he could feel Lay’s eyes on him.

“And why is that?”

“We spent a lot of time together, practicing raps and writing lyrics. Chanyeol is a pretty funny and nice guy so it’s fun hanging around him.”

“What about your roommate? Who’s your roommate?”

“Lay.”

“Aren’t you close with him?”

“Of course we’re close.” Kris said and nods. “We always go out for ice cream and we have known each other for around 6 years? Right Lay?”

“Yeah, we’ve known each other for about that long.” Lay said.

“So Lay, tell me more about Kris. Does he have any weird sleeping habits?”

“Of course he does.” Lay said and smirks. “He sleeptalks in 3 languages, English, Chinese and Cantonese.” Lay said. “And sometimes he sleeps because he said it was too hot.”

“I did not say that.” Kris said and looks at Lay awkwardly.

“Yes you did.” Lay replied playfully.

The interview went on with much more of Kris and Lay dissing each other and laughing at each other’s misfortune. Like when Kris has a penalty to eat wasabi and when Lay has to get poke by the members.

“You’re mean.” Kris said when they got back to their hotel room.

“And you’re worse.” Lay replied.

“Doesn’t that mean that we knew each other well?” Kris asked and puts his arm around Lay.

“I think it does.” Lay said. “But really, closest with Chanyeol? What?”

“I am really close with Chanyeol though don’t you think?”

Lay pouted and turns away.

“You’re jealous.” Kris said and smile.

“I’m not, that’s stupid.”

“And you’re stupid.” Kris said and laughs.

“Not talking to you anymore, go away.” Lay said and walks away.

Kris chuckles and follows Lay. “Hey, I didn’t say we’re the closest because you’re not just any friend, you’re not my friend, you’re my boyfriend, my lover.” Kris said and rests his chin on Lay’s shoulder.

“But still…”

“If the MC had asked who is the member that I love the most I would say you.” Kris said.

“Liar. You would say Sehun because he’s your ‘son’.”

“Nope, he is the son of Satan, not me.” Kris joked and Lay laughed. “That little devil, putting salt into my Americano.”

“He is cute.” Lay said.

“And now I’m jealous.” Kris said and Lay laughed.

“You owe me one.” Lay said and Kris raises his eyebrows.

“And you owe me one too.”

“Then I guess we’re even.” Lay said.

“Nope. You still owe me.” Kris said. “Which means…”

“What?” Lay looks at him.

“I’m doing whatever I want!” Kris said and pushes Lay on the bed.

“Yah! You idiot.” Lay said and Kris smiles.

“Maybe some of the fanfics are coming true.”

“Shut up and kiss me already.” Lay said and pulls Kris in for a kiss.


Here another Kray!

And nope, you’re not dreaming, I am updating two stories just this week. Lol

Anyway this story is just for the fluff, I have no intention in inserting any story line in here so yeah, just putting fluff together.

xD