We're A Family (Kray, a little Baekyeol)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

                                                                                       

 

Kray with kids as requested by Billakim! Hope you like it!


It was a Saturday morning, with birds chirping and the sun shining into their room. Yixing was sleeping peacefully in Kris's embrace and Kris was holding his beloved husband tightly. He can hear the alarm ringing already but he didn't want to wake up yet.

"Kris, wake up now." Yixing said gently.

"I don't want to." Kris said and hugs Yixing closer.

"Now, you've promise the kids that you'll bring them to the aquarium today didn't you?" Yixing asked and Kris groaned.

"Can't you call their uncle Suho to bring them there?" Kris asked.

"You know Suho has to work." Yixing said, poking his husband's cheek.

"Then ask Chen to bring them, he's older, he can go himself." Kris said.

"Kris, he's only six." Yixing said and chuckled.

"Well, why don't we make another brother for him?" Kris asked and climbed on top of Yixing.

The door of the room slammed opened and three kids came running in. Chen was holding his two little brother's hand, Tao was holding onto the unicorn plushy Yixing had given him and Sehun was holding on the dragon one that Kris gave him.

"Papa what is Daddy doing?" Chen asked Yixing, his head tilted to the right.

Kris blushed and quickly stumble down back to his side of the bed. Sehun then walked to their bed and climbed on it.

"Daddy was just joking with Papa." Yixing said and carried Sehun. "Did you sleep well last night Hunnie?" He asked and Sehun nodded happily.

"Daddy, when are we going to the aquarium? I'm already excited!" Tao said, jumping on the bed and accidentally stepped on Kris's foot.

"Oww! Tao, stop jumping okay? You had stepped on Daddy's foot!" He said and sat up. "We'll go after lunch." Kris said and the three kids jumped with joy.

"I'm going to tell everyone at kindergarten about this awesome trip!" Chen said and smiled brightly.

"Are we going to see Nemo there?" Sehun asked.

"Yes we are honey, we can see Nemo there." Yixing said, ruffling his hair.

"Now, Chen Chen, I want you to make sure your brothers brushed their teeth and washed their face while your Papa make breakfast okay? Now don't give me that look Tao, you'll have to go to the dentist again of you don't brush your teeth." Kris said, looking at the pouting Tao.

Tao really dislike brushing his teeth but he likes sweet food. There's once that he got a toothache because he did not brush his teeth before going to bed and Kris had to bring him to pull out his tooth. It was not a very nice memory for Tao because according to Yixing, he cried a river when he reached home, sobbing and telling Yixing how much it hurts when the doctor pulled out his tooth. He still dislikes brushing his teeth but when Kris would say the word 'dentist' he would immediately run to the bathroom sink and start brushing his teeth.

"Yes Daddy sir!" Chen said and gave Kris a salute, marching out of their room with his brothers behind him.

Kris and Yixing both chuckled at how cute their kids are.

"Now, where were we?" Kris asked and looked at Yixing with a mischievous smirk.

Yixing smiled and kiss his husband on the lips and the kiss becomes more and more passionate. Yifan was on top of Yixing when they hear a scream from Tao followed by a slam of the door.

"Now looked what have you done." Yixing said and Kris smirked.

"He's going to have another brother, he should be thankful." Kris said and Yixing stick out his tongue at him.

Yixing pushed Kris away and get off the bed, walking towards the bathroom. "You better explain things to Tao before he got scarred for life." Yixing said and Kris chuckled.

Breakfast went well and the family then gathered in front of the tv, watching cartoons like Spongebob and Tom & Jerry that was the kids’ favorite cartoons.

“It’s fascinating how a cartoon, which only consists of a cat chasing a mouse and sometimes gets hit from a dog attracts children’s attention all around the world.” Kris said, sipping on his coffee.

“Don’t forget a sponge living in a pineapple under the sea.” Yixing said, Sehun’s hair.

“Look! Look at what’s Jerry doing! Hahahaha!” Chen said while laughing.

“Tom looks so dumb!” Tao said and Chen and Sehun laughed with him.

“Something tells me that we should stop them watching these cartoons.” Yixing said to Kris.

“Don’t be ridiculous Yixing, its fun watching these!” Kris said, putting down his coffee and wrapped his arms around his pouting husband.


“Tao don’t run around! Sehun! Don’t pick that up! Oh Chen!” Yixing was shouting at their kids.

“Yixing relax! They are just excited!” Kris said, laughing at his husband.

“What if they break something?” Yixing asked, he was worried.

“Don’t worry, they have the sense not to. Besides, Chen will take care of his brothers.” Kris said, putting his arm around Yixing’s waist and pulled him closer. “Just relax and enjoy this.”

Yixing smiled and sighed. His husband is right, besides, Chen really is sensible enough to take care of his brothers.

“Sehun, Tao look at this!” Chen called his brothers and the three of them gathered together in front of the clown fish’s tank. “It’s Nemo!” The three of them shouted excitedly and Kris and Yixing chuckled.

“Do you guys really like Nemo that much?” Kris asked, crouching down.

“Yes!” The three of them answered at the same time.

“Daddy can you carry me? I can’t see!” Sehun said and Kris smiled at how cute his son is.

“Okay, okay. 1,2,3!” Kris said and carried Sehun and Sehun smiled happily, with his arm around Yifan’s neck.

They toured around the aquarium for quite a while and the three kids begin to whine, saying how hungry they are getting.

“Papa I need food!” Tao said.

“My stomach is committing suicide!” Chen added and Yixing looked at Kris.

“Please remind me not to let Chen near you when you’re watching NCIS.” Yixing said and Kris laughed.

The family went to the nearest café and had tea there, with the kids munching away happily on their cakes and drinking their hot chocolate.

“Look its Uncle Baekhyun and Uncle Chanyeol!” Tao said, pointing towards the couple that had just entered the café.

“Uncle Baekhyun!!!!!” Sehun shouted and launch himself onto Baekhyun who was still in shocked.

Chanyeol was laughing and before he knows it, he had two kids hanging on his legs and waist.

“Alright, alright now kids, behave yourself.” Kris said and pulled Chen off Chanyeol’s leg.

“Hey Kris, bringing the kids out on a weekend?” Baekhyun asked, carrying Sehun and ruffling his hair.

“Yeah, they wanted to go to the aquarium so here we are.” Kris said and Chen nodded his head.

“We saw Nemo!” Tao said.

“Oooh… Did you see Spongebob?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun laughed.

“Yeol, don’t teach nonsense to the kids.” He said.

“Why don’t you guys join us?” Kris asked and the six of them went towards Yixing who was waiting for them back at the table.

“Where are you guys going afterwards?” Yixing asked.

“We’re going to the Namsan Tower, Baekhyun wanted to lock one of the love locks there.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun gave him a punch.

“You’re the one that gave me that idea.” Baekhyun said and pouted.

“What are love locks?” Tao asked and looked at Yixing.

“Love locks are padlocks that people buy and wrote things on them, then they lock them on the Namsan Tower.” Yixing said.

“Why?” Chen asked.

“It’s a symbol of love.” Kris answered and Chen still looked confused.

“Can we go there too?” Sehun asked, he is too, curious like his brother and he wanted to look at the love locks.

“Why don’t the all of us go together?” Chanyeol asked and looked at Kris.

“You’ve never brought me there.” Yixing said and poke Kris’s cheek.

“Okay then, let’s all go together.” Kris said and the three kids along with Yixing cheered.

They went there and Yixing was feeling more excited than the kids. He grabbed Kris’s hand when they went up to the tower and Kris thinks that his husband is adorable.

“Wah! Pretty!” Chen said when they reached the top.

“We can see the whole Seoul from here!” Yixing said.

“Tadah! Look what I’ve prepared.” Chanyeol said and pulls out the padlocks that he had bought earlier.

“Two for us and five for you.” Baekhyun said, giving Kris the padlocks.

“What do you want to write?” Yixing asked Sehun who was sitting on his lap.

“I want to write it myself.” Sehun said, pulling the marker from Yixing’s hand.

“Are you sure?” He asked and Sehun nodded.

“Me too, I want to write it myself.” Tao said and followed Sehun. Chen glanced at Kris and went over to his brothers.

“I wonder what would they write.” Yixing said.

“What would you write?” Kris asked and Yixing blushed.

“I’ll let you know later.” He said and ran off towards the kids.

Kris stood there, staring at the padlock he had on his hand, not knowing what to write. He’s not very good when it comes to expressing himself, he didn’t know what to write and all he could think of is the simple ‘I love you’. He stops and thinks for a while, adding another simple ‘Let’s be together forever.’, written in Chinese.

“I don’t understand.” Chanyeol said, creepin’ behind Kris.

“Hey! No looking!” Kris said, hiding the padlock from Chanyeol. “What did you write?” He asked.

“Be my Baby Smurf forever.” Chanyeol said, waving the padlock in front of Kris.

“Baby Smurf?” Kris asked and stared at Chanyeol. “At which point is Baekhyun blue in color?”

“Not the color, the height!” Chanyeol said and Kris laughed. “What? He calls me Dumbo though.”

Yeah and Baekhyun did write ‘You will forever be my cutest Dumbo.’ on his padlock.

Kris glanced at Yixing and the kids, they were already locking their locks together and were just waiting for Kris. He walks towards them to take a look at what they have written.

“Let me see.” He said to Yixing and Yixing gave him the four padlocks.

“Daddy and Papa are the best!” Kris read out. “Who’s is this?” He asked and Sehun smiled.

“Mine! Sehunnie’s!” He said and jumped happily.

“Thank you Sehun, Daddy knows.” He said and ruffled Sehun’s hair.

“Next one, ‘I love Daddy and Papa because they love me too.’. Tao this is yours right?” Kris asked and Tao nodded, he was blushing. Tao is just like Kris, he doesn’t express himself much and what he wrote made Yixing tear up a little. Yixing went over and kiss him on the forehead.

“Now, Chen Chen’s. ‘I love my family forever and we shall never be apart.’” Kris read and Chen just nods his head.

“Aww I love you all.” Yixing said and gave them a big group hug.

“‘Wu Yifan, you are the best husband anyone could ask for. I love you.’ Yixing…” Kris looked at Yixing and he smiles, Yixing then gave Kris a peck on the cheek and the kids squeal.

“Now, let’s lock this together.” Kris said, he was blushing and the kids are still giggling.

They locked the padlocks together and the BaekYeol couple came over to tease them.

“Looks like someone could need some private time.” Baekhyun teased and Chanyeol smirks.

“Let’s go kids, let’s go get some ice cream!” Chanyeol said and pulled the three kids away from their parents.

“Enjoy~” Baekhyun said and follows Chanyeol to get some ice cream.

“What did you write?” Yixing asked and looked at Kris’s padlock.

“Yixing, you know that I’m not very good in expressing myself. And I just want you to know that my love for you, it’s not something that can be written on a padlock.” Kris said.

Yixing looks up and smiles at his husband. Kris was blushing and he wasn’t looking into Yixing’s eyes. He was embarrassed at what he just said and Yixing thinks that it’s cute.

“Well then, if you can’t write it, can you show me?” Yixing asked and Kris looked at him.

Yixing tiptoed and kisses Kris on the lips. Kris was surprised by Yixing’s sudden move and he blushes even harder because they were kissing in public.

“Yixing, we’re in public.” Kris said when Yixing pulls away.

“It doesn’t matter.” Yixing said and giggled. “I want them to know how much I love you.” He added and hugs Kris’s arm.

Kris smiled. “Let’s go look for the kids, I’m pretty sure that Chanyeol and Baekhyun is going to spoil them by getting them a lot of ice cream.” He said and Yixing chuckled.

The two of them left the fence, with their love locks hanging there as a symbol for their love for each other and their love for their family.

张艺兴,我爱你,我们一定要永远都在一起。。。


  

I really want to go to the Namsan Tower one day

So hehe

Kray again!

I snucked in a little Baekyeol XD

Do you want to go there one day?