Kris, Saranghae

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

I know it might not be right for me to even write this, but I just can't.

Those feels, those god-damn feels...


“Why did you do that?” Yixing screamed once Kris picked up his phone.

“Do what?”

“You know what?” Yixing said.

Kris kept quiet.

“Why did you file that lawsuit?” Yixing asked again, his tears forming.

“Yixing…”

“Answer me.”

“I’m doing this for us.” Kris said. “All of us, all 12 of us.” He said.

“Why?”

“Because I love all of you!” Kris said.

There was a long pause from the other line.

“Where are you?”

“China.” Kris said. “I’m in Beijing.”

“Why didn’t you come back? Why did you reject that flight?”

“I need to think Yixing. I need to calm down.”

“I miss you.”

“I miss you too.” Kris said, he had noticed that Yixing’s voice had started to tremble; he knows that Yixing is crying.

“Come back.”

“Soon. I’ll be back soon.”

“I need you.” Yixing said.

“I need you too Yixing.”

“What made you exploded Kris? You’re not that type that would be doing this.”

“Yixing, look at us. We’re being treated like money making machines! Look at us, look at you and Kai, both of you hurt your waist so often and what did our company do? Nothing.”

“We’ve signed the contract, we knew that this is bound to happen.”

“This is not in the contract. This is never in the contract.” Kris said.

“Kris…”

“Yixing, how’s everyone?”

“They’re in a daze here, especially Suho.” Yixing said.

“Can you pass the phone to him? I need to talk to him.” Kris said.

Yixing called Suho over and he passed him the phone without saying anything.

“Hyung?” Suho called.

“Suho, I’m sorry.” Kris said.

“Hyung, why?”

“I did it for all of us Suho.”

“But hyung, we need you. You understand the consequences you’re facing right?”

“I know.”

“EXO-M needs a leader.” Suho said, he too, was crying.

“Yixing makes a fine one.”

“No.” Suho said. “You are the leader and forever will be.”

“Suho…”

“You should talk to Tao, that kid, been brawling ever since he got the news.”

“Hey Suho.”

“Yeah?”

“You might hate me now but I understand. Please, just take care of everyone and I’m truly sorry.”

Suho chuckled lightly. “You really are Ben Ben aren’t you?” He asked. “I will never hate you hyung. I understand, I know what you are doing and I’m proud of you hyung. You’re brave enough to do what we never had the courage to even speak of.”

“Suho, thank you.” Kris said.

Suho smiled and he called Tao over.

“Here’s someone you might want to talk to now.” He said and Tao’s eyes immediately opens wide. He snatches the phone from Suho and cried the moment he heard Kris’s voice.

“Hey panda.”

“HYUNG!” Tao shouted. “Don’t leave me alone here!” He said and continues crying. “You’re my best hyung and you’re the only person that is willing to wait for me outside of the bathroom!”

“Zitao, calm down. Hyung will be back soon. There’s just thing I need to do before I go back.”

“Hyung…”

“Zitao, listen, I need you to stay strong and stay calm. Okay?”

“Hyung… The posts on Instagram and Weibo… It’s not me.”

“I know.” Kris said and smiled. “I know.”

“I’m sorry hyung.”

“I should be the one apologizing Tao.”

Chanyeol looked at Tao and he stares at him.

“Is that Kris?” He mouthed and Tao nods. “Can I have a talk with him?”

Tao passed Yixing’s phone to Chanyeol and Baekhyun and Chen came over too.

“Hyung?”

“Chanyeol?”

“Hyung, just remember, we love you and we’ll be waiting for you to be back.” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah hyung. You’re my fan right? A fan can never stay far away from their idol.” Baekhyun added.

Kris chuckled. “I know… Baekhyun, thanks you for hanging on till the end.”

“Hyung, they made me do it. I’m sorry.” Baekhyun said.

“And me too hyung, I’m sorry. We didn’t want to.” Chanyeol said and he began to cry.

“Aish, why is everyone crying? Dry those tears Park Chanyeol, I know, I know everything. I’ve seen fan posts on Instagram. I know.”

“Hyung… Remember what I have told you before?” Chen spoke up.

“Yeah?”

“Even if you are leaving, I’ll make sure that the skies are full of lightning and thunder so that you won’t be able to go to galaxy.”

Kris laughed. “I’m not leaving to galaxy Chen. Who says that I’m leaving? We still haven’t finished our bet of who can play the most pranks on manager hyung.” Kris said.

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

“Sehun wants a talk with you.” Baekhyun said suddenly and Sehun had already snatched the phone from him.

“Hyung. You’re the appa of this group, without you, there’ll be no us.” Sehun said.

“Sehunnie, I need you to stay strong too okay?”

“But hyung, we need you. EXO is not complete without you. The planet cannot exist without it’s galaxy.”

“Who taught you that?”

“Luhan hyung did.”

“Where is he?”

“Right beside Sehun.” Luhan said.

“Luhan, and Xiumin?”

“Here too.” Xiumin answered.

“Hey you two, listen, I want the two of you to help Suho alright? We are the three eldest ones and now that I’m gone, I want you guys to take over me for a while.”

“Don’t say that.” Luhan said. “You’ll be back right?

“I will.”

“So we’ll just temporarily do your job for you.” Xiumin said. “We’re not paid for this right?”

“Can I pay in terms of food?”

“Deal.” Sehun said and the others looked at him. “What? It’s food.”

“Where’s Kai and D.O?”

“Here.” Kai said, his voice cracking.

“I’m here too.”

“Kai, I need you to help me take a close look on Yixing, his waist… And yours too Kai.” Kris said and Kai nods.

“Hyung… I know.”

“And D.O, you keep an eye on the both of them.”

“Will do hyung, will do.” D.O said. “I’ll make pasta everyday and dumpling soup too.” He said and Sehun stares at him.

“Make them for me too.” He said and that makes Kris smile.

“Can you call Yixing? I need to talk to him”

Sehun gave Yixing his phone back and Yixing kept quiet.

“You know you did the right thing right?”

“I think so.” Kris said.

“I’m proud of you although still a little mad because you did not discuss with me before hand.”

“Sorry…”

“But it’s alright. You’ve taught us to fight for what’s right.”

“And Baekhyun taught us to be fearless.” Kris added. “And Suho, he’s a strong leader.”

“Wufan, just remember, I love you.” Yixing said.

“And I love you too.”

“Come back early okay?”

“I’ll try.” Kris said. “I’m already missing the smelly practice room after we finished practice.”

Yixing laughed. “You’re gross.”

“Well… What can I say, I’m Mr. Galaxy after all.”

“We are one remember?”

“Yeah, we are one.”


Guys, I literally brawled for a whole 30 minutes.

And now my eyes are like they are committing suicide.

Kris, he’s special, he’s my ultimate bias and no matter what people say, I am supporting him and EXO till the end because…

“We Are One.”