Part 3 (Final)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

 

Lay opens his eyes just to realize that he was not in his usual bed. He is in bed, with Kris, and Kris’s arms are tightly wrapped around him. Lay looks at Kris and smiles, he’s still so good looking even when he’s sleeping.

Lay reached out and touches Kris’s face, tracing his finger down to his lips. Kris moved suddenly and Lay immediately hides his hands and shut his eyes. He pretends to be still sleeping and not moving an inch. Kris turns around and opens his eyes, he smiles when he say Lay beside him. He kisses his forehead and pats his head.

“I know you’re awake.” Kris said. “You’re so bad at acting.”

Lay opens his eyes again and pouts.

Kris got out of bed and got ready, he even woke Chen up and now they’re waiting for Lay to wake up and make breakfast. Kris can’t cook, in fact, he’s terrible. Give him an egg and a non-stick fry pan, he can make the egg stuck to the pan.

“Wake up now baby.” Kris said and gave Lay a gentle kick.

“I don’t want to.” Lay said and turned around, his back facing Kris.

“You have school.” Kris said. “And your new bodyguard is coming to fetch you in like 30 minutes.” Kris added but there’s no sign of Lay getting up. “We’re hungry.” He said, still no reaction.

Kris sighed and climbed into bed, lies down next to Lay and start nibbling his ears. Lay giggled at the ticklish feeling and began to flinch.

“Stop!” Lay said and pushed Kris away. “Stop it!”

“Are you getting up now?” Kris asked.

“Fine…” Lay said and got up. “What time is it?”

“7.30.” Kris said and Lay’s eyes widen.

“HOLY !” He screamed. “I’m going to be so late!”

“That’s what I’ve said.” Kris said with a ‘I-told-you-so’ tone.

“Ahhhhh!!!!” Lay ran into the bathroom and the water. “COLLDDDD!”

Kris and Chen couldn’t help but laughed loudly. Kris went into the bathroom and turn off the cold water, he pulls Lay out and wrapped him up with a warm towel.

“It’s Sunday today.” Kris said with a soft chuckle.

Lay threw angry glances at him and pouted. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“But your bodyguard is coming.” Kris said. “Remember? Your father said that he’s sending the bodyguard to check on you every day.”

“I remember.” Lay said. “It’s so troublesome!”

“He just wants you to be safe.” Kris said.

“But I am safe with you!” Lay said and hugs Kris.

Kris blushed and threw clothes at Lay. “Get dressed. Your bodyguard is coming.”

It been a week since Lay moved in with Kris and every day at the same time, his bodyguard would come and take a look around the house to make sure Lay is safe. And during that time, Kris and Chen would usually hide in the backyard, stuffing their mouth trying hard not to giggle whenever the bodyguard fails to see them.

“I’ll be outside if you need me.” Lay’s bodyguards said.

“You can just go home, really. Go tell my father everything’s fine. Besides, I’m staying at home today, I can’t possibly get kidnapped at my own house right?” Lay asked.

“I supposed so…”

“So just go home. Take a rest, take a day off.” Lay said.

“I’ll be leaving, sir.” He said and bowed.

“That’s something similar that you told me before.” Kris said. “Do you flirt with every bodyguard you have?”

“Ha. Funny.” Lay said in a sarcastic way. “It’s the truth though, don’t think that I’m getting kidnapped in my own home.”

“So you do flirt with every one of them?” Kris teased.

“Shut up.” Lay said and moved closer towards him. “I think someone is jealous.”

“No I am not.” Kris said.

“Hmm?” Lay looks at him.

“I’m bringing Chen out for a swim.” Kris said and ran upstairs.

Lay smiles and walks back to the living room. His phone rang and he answered it.

“I’m at your front door now. Open up.” It was Lay’s father.

“Father! What a surprise… I’ll be there in a minute.” Lay said and hung up his phone. “!” He face palmed himself.

Lay ran all the way to the backyard, he saw both Kris and Chen were splashing happily around in the pool.

“Kris!” He shouted. “Emergency!”

Kris climbed out of the pool and pulled Chen out. “What is it?”

“Father. He’s here.” Lay said.

“Oh no…”

“Hide.”

Kris nods and pulls Chen into the house and upstairs to his room. Lay walked out as calmly as he could and opens the door.

“Father… Please come in…” He said and led his father in.

“Your bodyguard tells me that you wanted him to go home early, is that true?” He asked.

“Yes.”

‘Why did you do that?”

“Because I think he needs rest… He’s been working hard enough.” Lay answered, eyes staring at the floor.

His father stood up and walked towards the window. “Tell me Lay, if you’re here alone…” He said and turned around. “Why are there three sets of breakfast plates on the table?”

Lay kept quiet. He was busy cursing himself for not clearing them away earlier. “Baekhyun and Sehun were here earlier.” He lied.

“Is that so? Then where are they now?”

“They’ve gone back…”

“Oh?” Mr. Zhang moved closer towards Lay. “Then who was it just now that came ringing our door bell asking for you?”

“…” Lay cursed mentally. “I…”

“You come home with me now, this instance.” He said and pulled Lay with him.

“I don’t want to.” Lay protested.

“You are not given a choice.” Mr. Zhang said and pushed him into the car.

Kris heard everything and so did Chen.

“Hyung… What now?”

“I… I don’t know…”

Lay in the other hand wasn’t scared at all. He knew at some point, his father has to know about this.

“Sit.” Mr. Zhang said when they entered the study room.

Lay obeyed and sat down on the chair.

“I knew everything Lay.” He said. “Who is he?”

“Kris.” Lay answered short. “Kris Wu.”

“Your old bodyguard?”

“Yes.”

Mr. Zhang eyebrows furrowed. “Lay you are my only son…”

“You know I’m not.”

“What?”

“I’m not stupid father.” Lay said. “And I knew that mom was your second wife. You had a child before me, I have a hyung. Am I right?” Lay asked.

“How did you know?”

“I was 6, father, I saw everything. That day, a boy was bought before you, he was your son, am I right?”

Mr. Zhang kept quiet.

“What I don’t understand is why don’t you let him stay? He is my hyung, so why?”

“Lay, let’s not change the subject…”

“I want to know why.” Lay said.

“Zhang Yixing!”

“I’m sorry father, for I am an un-filial child.” Lay said and stood up. He walked towards the door and when he was about to open it, his father stopped him.

“You know that you’re no longer my son once you step out of that door.” Mr. Zhang said.

Lay’s tears were filling his eyes. He grips the handle of the door tightly and sighed. He turned the door knob and walks out.

“Very well…” Mr. Zhang said.

Lay walked away without even looking back. He is leaving everything here, the place where he had lived unhappily for the past 19 years. He felt relieved when he got out of the house, no tense atmosphere, no unhappiness.

Lay walked back home with a smile on his face, he opens the door and Kris rushed towards him.

“Are you okay?”

“Do I look not okay to you?” He asked, still smiling.

“Your father….”

“He’s no more my father.” Lay said. “And I am not his son anymore.”

“Lay….”

“I still have you don’t I?” He asked.

Kris nods and hugs him.

“Cry all you want Lay. I know it’s hard… Cry all you want. I am here for you.” Kris said and hugs Lay tighter.

Lay couldn’t hold it in anymore, he cried, he brawled, he shouted and finally he fell asleep in Kris’s embrace.

“Is hyung going to be alright?” Chen asked when he saw the sleeping Lay in Kris’s arms.

“It’s going to be hard for him, but I’m sure he’ll be fine.”

“I drew a picture of us hyung, a happy family.” Chen said and shows Kris the picture he had drawn.

“It’s beautiful.” Kris said.

“I want to give it to Lay hyung.”

“He’ll love it.” Kris said and puts the drawing next to Lay.

“I’ll leave you two alone now hyung.” Chen said. “Shout my name if you need me, I’ll run as fast as I can.”

Kris smiled. “Thank you Chen.”

Chen closed the door with a soft click and the room was once again silent. Kris was heartbroken to see Lay like this. He his hair gently and kisses his forehead.

“It’s hard for you…” He said. “I’m sorry…” Kris said and tears were streaming down his cheeks.


Lay woke up later that night with his eyes swollen from crying too much. He realized that Kris was not beside him and he panicked. He climbed out of bed and ran downstairs, only to see Kris was playing with the PS3. Lay went next to him and plopped down.

“Finally you’re awake.” Kris said and immediately tossed the controller aside.

“How long was I out?” Lay asked, his eyes half opened, half closed.

“Around 8 hours.” Kris shrugged.

“Oh god…” Lay rubbed his eyes. “Did you guys eat dinner?”

“Yeah, although Chen strongly disagree with the cheeseburger I got him, dinner was fine.” Kris said and Lay laughed. “There, that’s my cheerful Lay.”

“I am nobody now.” Lay said. “I’m not the famous Mr. Zhang’s son anymore. I’m just me now.”

“And I like it.”

“I’ll go work together with you.”

“No, you still have to go to school.” Kris said.

“I’ll work after school.” Lay said.

“You can take care of Chen.” Kris said and poked Lay’s cheeks.

“You’re finally giving him to me?” Lay asked.

“Hmm…. On second thought.” Kris pretends to be thinking hard. “Nope.”

“Idiot.” Lay smiles the dimpled smile that Kris loved the most. “I hate you.”

“And I love you.” Kris said and swooped in for a kiss.

They were kissing and kissing and suddenly got stopped because Chen was sneaking downstairs for a cup of chocolate milk but ended up seeing them making out. He squealed and ran back to his room leaving a shocked Lay and a laughing Kris behind.

“We’ll make this through.” Kris said and knocks their foreheads together. “I know we will.”

“Me too.” Lay smiled. “I believe in you.”

“But now…” Kris said and stood up. He bends down and carried Lay bridal style up to their room. “Let’s continue where we left off.”

Lay blushed and hide his face into Kris chest.

“And that’s why I love you.” Kris said and kisses his forehead.


Tadah! Lol WHAT IS THIS?

Anyway... Any ideas on what kind of storyline you guys would like?

My head is now currently blank with ideas and me and my friend just went full retard in school thinking of ideas and stuff

I do have a few but uhh... I think it's kinda similiar to the others I've wrote before so... Feel free to give me any ideas of any storyline!

Btw did you guys realized I sneaked in some SeBaek? That ship is sailing nowadays muehehe