Best Boyfriend Ever (Kray)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

Kris looks at Yixing, laying on the hospital bed. He’s hurt. His heart hurts, his head hurts and he hates it. He hates it when Yixing is hurt. He felt that it was his fault for not protecting him enough. He blames himself, the one that he had loved so dearly is hurt.

“Kris…?” Yixing opens his eyes and called for Kris.

“Yes? I’m here.” Kris said and grabbed Yixing’s hand.

“I’m sorry.” Yixing said.

Tears formed in Kris’s eyes. “No, it’s my fault…” He said. “It’s my fault…”

“Kris…” Yixing said and wipes Kris’s tears away. “It’s my fault. You’re not to blame.”

“Yixing…” Kris said and buries his face into Yixing’s hands.

A few hours ago, Kris and Yixing were walking down the street where Yixing lives, Kris was dropping Yixing home, as usual.

“Lock your doors okay? It’s late already.” Kris said.

“I will.” Yixing said. “I’m not a baby anymore.” He smiled.

“You are in my eyes.” Kris said. “My baby~” He said and laughed.

The two of them said goodbye and Kris walked back home. Yixing stood outside, looking at Kris’s back. He turned around and unlock his door and while he was fumbling about, looking for his keys, someone grabbed him from behind and place a cloth over his mouth. Yixing struggled and he inhaled and the next thing he remembered was him slumping into his attacker’s arm.

When he next opened his eyes, he was tied on his own bed. There’s tape over his mouth so he can’t scream, there are ropes tying his hands and legs together. He can’t move, he can’t escape. Yixing is scared, he couldn’t do anything but shout from the inside.

“Kris where are you?” He thought. “Kris, save me! Kris HELP!”

The door opened, Yixing looked over to the door and his eyes widen with fear. It was not Kris, it was that crazy stalker he told Kris about. He told Kris that he felt that someone was following him and so that’s why Kris was walking him home every night.

“You are mine now…” The stalker said. “MINE AND MINE ALONE!” He said and smirked creepily.

Yixing shook his head vigorously. He resisted and tried to break free.

“There’s no use, no one is here to save you… Not even your puny boyfriend!” The stalker said and laughed like a maniac.

He climbed on Yixing and began ing Yixing’s clothes. Yixing twist and turn to resist him. He tried flopping like a fish to push him off but there was no use. The stalker was too strong for Yixing. He finished ing his shirt and began to take off Yixing’s pants. He was wearing jeans and it took him a while to it. He then got off the bed and started to unbound Yixing’s legs. And then he climbed back onto Yixing.

“In a few moments, you will be mine.” He said with a creepy voice.

Yixing closed his eyes as he kisses his neck and chest. He hated it. It disgusts him.

“Kris… Where are you?” Yixing was already crying. He didn’t want to do this with some stranger, he only wants Kris.

His phone suddenly rang. It was Kris. The stalker got distracted for a moment and he looked up. Yixing took the opportunity to kick him in the balls. The stalker yelped in pain and he grabbed his crotch.

“YOU LITTLE !” He shouted. “YOU LITTLE I WILL ING KILL YOU!”

Yixing jumped off the bed and tried to run but the stalker grabbed Yixing’s arm and Yixing can’t escape his iron grip. He’s too strong. He pushes Yixing back onto the bed and pinned him down, he then punched Yixing on the face a few times.

“That’s it! No more games…” The stalker hissed.

Yixing inhales slowly. This is it. He’s done for. How am I supposed to face Kris anymore?

“Yixing?”

“Kris!” Yixing thought. “He’s here! He’s here to save me!”

“.” The stalker cursed. “You will have to wait here sweet pea.” He said and climbed off Yixing. He grabbed the knife he had prepared from the dresser and walked outside.

 “.” Yixing cursed. “Kris!”

He hopped off the bed and walked towards the living room.

“Who are you?” Kris asked the stalker.

“I am Yixing’s cousin… And you are?”

“I am Kris, uhm, is Yixing home?” Kris asked. “I mean of course he’s home, I’m the one who walked him home.”

“Why would you ask?”

“I called his phone and he didn’t answer…” Kris said. “Is he alright.”

“Of course, he’s just sleeping…”

“Oh if then I’ll be going…” Kris said and turned around, leaving.

“No…” Yixing thought. “Kris I am over here!”

“Hold on…” Kris stopped at the doorway. “Yixing said he doesn’t have male cousins in his family and he is the only one…”

“YOU’RE GONNA DIE !” The stalker said and raised the knife he had been hiding behind his back.

Yixing closed his eyes. He didn’t want to watch. But all he heard was a kick, a yell and the sound of the knife clanging onto the floor. Yixing opens his eyes slowly. Kris was panting and there was the stalker, on the floor, unconscious. Kris had kicked him on the chin and he fell on the floor, fainted.

Yixing ran towards Kris and into his embrace. Kris was shocked to see a half- Yixing in his arms, crying. He untie Yixing’s arms, took off the tape that was on his mouth, and wipes away the blood on Yixing’s mouth and nose.

“Did he do anything to you?” Kris asked. “Are you alright? You’re hurt!”

“Kris… You really did came and save me! Kris…” Yixing cried and cried. “I thought you’re not coming anymore…”

Kris pulls Yixing into a tight hug, he didn’t want to let go. He held Yixing in his embrace and called for the police, they arrived after a few minutes. He even went to get fresh clothes for Yixing and dressed Yixing up. He then carried Yixing to the nearest hospital.  Police were questioning Yixing and him separately and while he was being questioned, he keeps glancing at Yixing, just to make sure he’s okay.

“So what you’re saying is you felt weird because your boyfriend is not answering your calls so you decided to go back to his house to check on him?”

“Yes.” Kris said. “That’s right.”

“And when you reached there, you opened the door with a key?” The officer asked. “Why did you have a key?”

“Yixing gave me one after we dated for 3 months.” Kris said.

“After you opened the door and went inside, you called for Yixing and the culprit came walking down the stairs?”

Kris nods.

“And you just kicked him?”

“I did ask questions and he was very suspicious. I wanted to confirm what he said was true and that’s when I know that he had raised a knife and wanted to hurt me.”

“And all you did was, kick him? On the chin?” The officer seemed impressed.

“Oh that… I was the school’s Karate ace so I guess it was my reflex…” Kris said. “Are we done yet officer? I want to go see Yixing.”

“We’re done here.” The officer said. “I think your boyfriend is done too. Thank you for your cooperation.”

Kris nods and ran towards Yixing’s ward room. He was already sleeping from all that exhaustion. Kris sighed. At least he’s safe now. Kris sat down beside Yixing’s bed and held onto his hands.


“Yixing are you done?” Kris asked.

“Yup, I’m done.” Yixing said and hopped into the car.

“Let’s go.” Kris said and smiled.

Kris had decided to move Yixing out of the house that had traumatized Yixing. He ‘ordered’ Yixing to move in with him because he didn’t want Yixing to stay where he had been scarred.

“Ahey!” Yixing said while flopping onto Kris’s couch.

“Go take a bath.” Kris said. “You smell.” He joked.

“You smell!” Yixing said and kicked Kris’s softly. “You go first.”

“Why don’t we do it together? Hmmm?” Kris joked.

“Go away!” Yixing squealed and jumped off the couch. The two of them chased each other in the house and was giggling away.

Yixing tripped and fell but Kris’s reflexes were fast enough to catch him into his embrace. Yixing smiled and buries his face into Kris’s chest. Kris smiled and pulled him into a kiss. Yixing suddenly remembers the night that that incident happened. He panicked and pushed Kris away.

“Yixing…?” Kris looks at Yixing.

“I’m sorry…” Yixing said and cried. “I… Just can’t forget that scene… I can’t let it go away in my head.”

“Shh…” Kris said and hugs him. “It’s alright… I understand.”

“I’m sorry Kris…” Yixing said. “I’m sorry.”

“Stop apologizing.” Kris said and smiled. “It’s not your fault.”

The two of them stayed quiet.

“If you want, we can always go to a therapist…” Kris said.

Yixing smiled and shook his head gently. “I’ll be fine.” He said.

Kris lets Yixing sits down on the couch and he went to get a cup of water for him. He then went and fills the bathtub with warm water.

“Hey, why don’t we go take a warm bath together?” Kris asked. “It will help I guess… I’ve filled the bath with vanilla scented bath bombs. You liked vanilla right?”

Yixing smiled. “You are the best boyfriend in this world.”

The two of them ended up getting into the bathtub together and just soaked there, with Yixing lying on top of Kris’s chest, they both started talking about stuff that doesn’t really matters, joking around and laughing at each other’s jokes.

“Hey…” Kris said while gently Yixing’s head.

“What?” Yixing asked while blowing bubbles.

“Marry me?”

Yixing smiled. “When?”

“Now.” Kris said and chuckled.

“Okay.” Yixing said and turned around and gave Kris a kiss.

“We’ll figure this out together.” Kris said. He knows that Yixing has been traumatized and now all he wanted is Yixing to be with him, forever so that he can take care of him.

“I believe in you.” Yixing said and smiled. 


Guys it literally just took me 3 hours to finish a story without me procrastinating... Guess I can write 8 in a day lol but nope...

Anyway, I'M GOING FOR COLLEGE THIS MONTH! xD Super excited tho!