Sequel of I Just Love You (Kray, HunHan, Baekyeol)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

  

 

Sequel! >.< For Julieneka! XD


“Yixing did you see where did I put my necktie?” Kris asked, shouting across the room.

“Which one?” Yixing shout back.

“Our school necktie.” Kris asked and face palmed himself. Yixing is such a blur head at times.

“Oh, I washed it, it’s in the washing machine.” He said and Kris went and gets it.

“Thank you sweetie.” He said and gave Yixing a kiss on the cheek. “Breakfast’s ready?” He asked and Yixing nodded.

“Where’s Luhan and Sehun?” He asked and Kris shrugged.

“Probably overslept again.” He said and knocked on the HunHan couple’s door.

“In a minute!” Yixing heard Sehun shouting.

“Hurry up or we’ll be late!” Yixing said and Kris chuckled.

“I see they have fun last night.” Kris said and Yixing gave him a punch on the chest.

“ert.” He said and chuckled.

Yixing had been dragged by Kris to move in and stay with him and Sehun had decided to move in with Luhan too. So now there are four guys living in an apartment and things go out of control easily. Sehun and Luhan would be yelling at each other when they are playing games and would argue about which type of console is better, the PS3 or the X-Box One.

Kris and Yixing prefer to be more quiet, not loud and noisy like the HunHan couple. They would always go to cafés to enjoy their afternoon, or just go to the park and enjoy ice cream together.

And every morning they would just squeeze into Kris’s car to go to school with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun moved into Chanyeol’s apartment because apparently, according to Baekhyun, Chanyeol is not a very tidy person and he doesn’t want his boyfriend to be a messy person. Kris would fetch them on the way to school and the six of them would squeeze in the car.

What really drives Kris crazy is the constant bickering of Sehun and Baekhyun. Sehun would disturb Baekhyun by calling him names and Baekhyun would always about his hair color and his lisps. Chanyeol and Luhan? Don’t even talk about them, Chanyeol would be laughing and hitting anyone who is next to him and Luhan would laugh and looked like he had lost the screw to his jaw.

“You’re later than usual today.” Baekhyun said when he got in the car.

“Thanks to Luhan and Sehun.” Kris said.

“Gee thanks parrot.” Baekhyun said to Sehun and Sehun scoffed, because he dyed his hair in rainbow colors (Note: Luhan really liked it.), Baekhyun had been calling him parrot ever since.

“Excuse me?” He asked.

“You heard me, parrot.” Baekhyun said again and Chanyeol began to laugh.

“Chanyeol, it’s not even that funny!” Kris said and that just makes things worst. He would start making lame jokes that would make Kris go crazy and Baekhyun laugh even louder.

“Remind me again why did I even agree to carpool with you all?” Kris asked Yixing and he smiles.

“Because it’s easier and since we’re living together and Chanyeol just lives a few streets away, we can’t possibly let them take the uncomfortable bus do we?” Yixing asked and looked at Kris. Kris melts away whenever Yixing looked at him like that.

“Okay, okay… But they are so loud!” Kris said.

“Well, isn’t that a good thing? I mean they are the mood makers.” Yixing said.

“Yeah I guess. Anyway, why don’t the two of us go out tonight? Just you and me.” Kris said and pulled Yixing’s waist closer to his.

“Where are you guys going?” Luhan suddenly barged in and stuck his head between Kris’s and Yixing’s.

“Go away Luhan.” Kris said and pushed Luhan’s head away.

“Aww come on, I want to know.” Luhan said and pouted.

“Go stick with your Sehun.” Kris said and gave him a slight push.

“Fine. We’ll be going to class now, bye~” Luhan said and put him arms around Sehun’s and ran to class.

Sehun and Luhan are in the same class while Kris, Yixing, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are in the class next door.

“Having dinner plans tonight?” Chanyeol asked Kris and he nodded.

“Where?” He asked and Kris looked at him. “Come on, tell me.”

“So you can bring Baekhyun and the Hunhan couple and destroy my date? No thanks.” Kris said and Baekhyun gave him a smack behind the head.

“Oww! Baekhyun, what was that for?” He asked, Yixing saw and chuckled. “You’re not helping me?” Kris looked at Yixing and pouted.

“We’re going somewhere we used to go before with the class during elementary school.” Yixing said and massaged Kris’s head.

“Where exactly?” Baekhyun asked, sipping on the apple juice Chanyeol gave him.

“Secret.” Yixing said and winked.

And before Baekhyun could say anything else, their teacher walked in and their conversation ended.

……

Sehun and Luhan can’t pay attention in class. They keep glancing at each other and giggle like little girls while the teacher is teaching in front.

“Oh Sehun! Xi Luhan! Meet me after class!” Their History teacher said, he couldn’t stand the way they keep giggling.

Luhan gave Sehun a kick under the table and Sehun hits him back, they kept on doing that and they earned a detention from their teacher.

“It’s all because of you Luhan.” Sehun said while cleaning up the History club’s storage room.

“Excuse me, if you haven’t pinched me I wouldn’t have squealed.” He said, waving the dusty map in front of Sehun.

“It’s so gloomy and dark in here.” Sehun said.

“Who would even want to join this club anyway?” Luhan said and kick away some boxes.

“Hmm… Maybe we should…” Sehun looked at Luhan and smirked.

“What join this club? Pfttt it’s boring!” Luhan said, not looking at Sehun.

“No, I mean this!” He said and pinned Luhan onto the wall.

“Sehun! We’re in school!” Luhan said when Sehun his earlobe.

“Okay fine! But I want a kiss.” Sehun said and pouted.

“A kiss. Nothing else.” Luhan said and lean in for a kiss but Sehun pulled him and pinned him down on the floor.

“A kiss.” Sehun said and begin kissing Luhan passionately. His tongue was moving in Luhan’s mouth and Luhan moaned.

“Sehun, staph. I need to breathe.” Luhan whispered but Sehun ignored him.

“Luhan, no more strawberries for you.” Sehun said. “You taste just like strawberries.”

Luhan pushed Sehun away and stood up.

“No more bubble tea for you!” He said and turned away.

Sehun knew that Luhan was mad, and he likes it when Luhan is mad. He looks so cute that Sehun couldn’t resist teasing him more. He walked towards Luhan and back hugged him.

“I’m sorry.” He said and kissed his neck.

“You should control your hormones Sehun.” Luhan said.

“I’m trying! But Luhan, you’re driving me insane!” Sehun said and Luhan chuckled.

“Well then, you’ll see when we get back home later.” Luhan said and pokes Sehun’s cheek. “You’re getting punished tonight.”

……

“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun shouted.

“What?” Chanyeol shot up, wiping away his drool.

“It’s time to go home now.” Baekhyun said and chuckled.

“Where are the others?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yixing and Kris went for their date and Sehun and Luhan said they have something to do so we’ll have to go back on our own.” Baekhyun said and smile.

“Should we go somewhere else too?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

“Where do you want to go?” Baekhyun asked.

“Let’s go to the… Hangang. Let’s go to Hangang.” Chanyeol said.

“Now?” Baekhyun asked. “But it’s so hot now.” He said and glanced out the window.

“We’ll go get some patbingsu!” Chanyeol said and stood up.

“Okay, okay. Let’s go now, giant.” Baekhyun said followed the skipping Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was happy to be with Baekhyun. He is so in love with Baekhyun that he didn’t want to miss every single moment he has with him.

They ordered their patbingsu and Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun.

“What?” Baekhyun asked. “Is there something on my face?” He asked.

“Yes.” Chanyeol said and reached out. He pinched Baekhyun’s cheeks. “Cuteness.”

Baekhyun blushed and Chanyeol smiled.

“Why did you want to go to Hangang?” Baekhyun asked.

“Just because. I wanted to.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, he curious what’s going on in his boyfriend’s mind.

“Tell me!” Baekhyun said and poked Chanyeol’s waist, making him flinced.

“No hahahaha Baekkie! Hahahahahahahaha okay, okay! I give up! I’ll tell!” He squealed and Baekhyun stopped.

“You don’t remember anything?” Chanyeol asked.

“What?” Baekhyun asked again.

“You really don’t remember anything?” Chanyeol asked again and stare at Baekhyun.

“Come on, spit it out already!” Baekhyun whined.

Chanyeol chuckled and patted Baekhyun’s head.

“Remember there’s once, our class had a picnic there?” Chanyeol said.

“You mean last year?” Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol nodded.

“Uh huh, you remember now right?”

“What about last year? I mean what’s the connection between Hangang and last year’s picnic?” Baekhyun asked, looking at the patbingsu that had been placed on their table by the stall owner.

Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun’s hair and chuckled. “Well, there’s this person. He did something cute that made me fell in love with him, on the first sight.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun’s head immediately shot up.

“Who?”

“You know, he got all upset when he saw the pigeon got hurt. He just keeps on muttering on something, I wasn’t sure what but the next thing I knew, he was holding the pigeon, running around and asking for help from Yixing.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun immediately blushed.

Now he knew that Chanyeol was indeed talking about him. What really happened was he saw the pigeon was lying on the grass, it’s wings were bleeding and Baekhyun didn’t have the heart to leave it there. It might be eaten by a cat or something. So he carried it and went asking for help, he ended up bring the pigeon back and took care of it.

“You were looking at me all that time?” Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol nodded.

“Because of that I fell for you.” Chanyeol said. “I have never seen someone as cute as you Baek.” Chanyeol added and that made Baekhyun blushed even more.

“And now, tell me, how did you fell in love with me? Was it when I dunk at the school game?” Chanyeol asked, smirking.

“No.” Baekhyun said. “When you tripped and fell and got scolded by the teacher but you’re still smiling like an idiot.”

Chanyeol’s eyebrows furrowed and Baekhyun laughed. “Did you just call me idiot?” He asked.

“Yes, but that’s not the main thing. The main point is I fell for you when I saw how much determination you have Yeollie. I saw you practicing and even though Kris had yelled at you, you’re still smiling and you never frowned.” Bakehyun said.

“You were stalking me?” Chanyeol asked with his eyes wide open.

“Yah, not stalking, it’s called observing the person you like.” Baekhyun said and blushed.

“If I knew earlier we could have be together for a long time now.” Chanyeol said.

“Doesn’t matter, we are together now, that’s what matter right?” Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol nodded.

“Yeah.” He answered and slurped on his already melted patbingsu

……

“Let’s get on that!” Yixing said and pulled Kris with him.

“Xingxing, calm down.” Kris said, pulling Yxing’s arm.

“I’m excited! How can I calm down? His is the first place we met!” Yxing said and smiled his dimpled smile. Kris had brought Yixing to the amusement park because that was when they first met at a school trip and became friends.

“Yeah, I remember you were deciding which color of cotton candy you want, the pink one or the blue one.”

“Yeah and you just bought the pink one for me and the blue one for yourself.” Yixing said and Kris laughed.

“Well, I’ll let you choose now, the pink one or the blue one?” Kris asked.

“Since I have the pink one before, now I want the blue one.” He said and smiled happily. “And you shall have the pink one.” He added while laughing. The thought of Kris holding a bright pink cotton candy is just hilarious.

“Fine, fine.” Kris said and went to buy two cotton candies, one blue one pink.

“Thanks!” Yixing said happily.

Kris smiled at how cute his boyfriend is. He just wanted to pull him into his embrace now and squeeze him tightly because he is just too cute. He poked Yixing’s dimple and Yixing made a face at him.

“Oh my, that guy is hot!”

“He looks so handsome!”

“I wonder if he has a girlfriend.”

Yixing keep hearing things like these while they were strolling around the amusement park. He looked up at Kris and he have to admit, the guy beside him is extremely handsome. He kept staring at Kris and he almost walked into a pole.

“Be careful Xing, you almost walked into the pole.” Kris said, pulling his arm.

“Oh hehe… I didn’t realize.” Yixing said while rubbing his nape.

“What is it?” Kris asked, he knows exactly that there was something going on Yixing’s mind.

“Nothing…” Yixing said.

“Come on… Tell me.” He said and turned Yixing to face him.

“Did you hear what those girls were saying?” Yixing asked.

“Yeah. I did.”

“And?”

“And what? I just ignored it.” Kris said.

“Why?”

“Are you jealous?” Kris asked and Yixing blushed.

“No, I am not!” Yixing said, his face was already blushing a faint pink color and Kris found that extremely cute.

“Yes you are.” Kris said and Yixing kept quiet.

Kris sighed and put his arms around Yixing and pulled him closer. Yixing stared at him.

“I am yours and you are mine.” Kris whispered into Yixing’s ear and bit it.

Yixing could feel people staring at the both of them and he blushed harder.

“Wufan what are you doing?” He asked.

“Letting people know that I’m yours and you’re mine.” Kris said and smiled.

“Idiot.” Yixing said and pushed him away.

Kris chuckled and gave him another head lock, pulling him towards the Ferris wheel.

They get in the Ferris wheel and Yixing was feeling more excited. He love going on Ferris wheels and he love the views he can see from here. He was staring at the view and Kris was staring at him.

“Wufan look! Namsan Tower!” Yixing said while pointing at the tower.

Kris did not reply but keep on staring at Yixing.

“Wufan?” Yixing turned and looked at Kris.

Kris lean in and gave Yixing a kiss. They were kissing when suddenly the Ferris wheel stopped and they were at the peak.

“What’s happening?” Yixing asked.

“Well let’s hope that it’s not broken.” Kris said and kisses him again.

“Well let’s hope that it is.” Yixing whispered at his lips and Kris smiled.

 


Tadah! Sequel!

So I was planning to write a multi chaptered Kray fic... YAY!

You guys will read it right? Right? 

Anyway more Kray coming your way so brace yourself!