Don't Do It Again (HunHan)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

Sehun was feeling uneasy. He feels guilty.

“Hey honey. What are you doing?” Luhan asked when he saw Sehun was pacing around the room.

Sehun jumped.

“He… hey sweetie.” He answered. “Nothing, just thinking about something.”

“You’re being suspicious nowadays you know?” Luhan looked at him with squinted eyes.

“What? Don’t be ridiculous Lulu.” Sehun said and sat down on the couch.

Luhan tilts his head. His boyfriend has never been so weird, but he’s acting so weird over the past week.

“Penny for your thoughts?” Luhan sat down beside Sehun, his hand clutching the bubble tea they got a while ago.

Sehun let out a long sigh. Should I tell him or should I not? What if he kicks me out of the house? Sehun’s mind was getting bundled together.

“Hey babe? I have this friend here… Well, her boyfriend cheated on her. He says it was an accident. What would you do if you’re her? She keeps asking me for opinion but I just don’t know what to answer.” Sehun said.

Luhan smirks. He understands exactly what Sehun is talking about. He saw everything in front of his own eyes.

Last Friday, it was Luhan and Sehun’s 3rd anniversary together and Luhan suggested that they went to a club.

“Aww babe, but I want to stay at home with you. And snuggle with you the whole day.” Sehun said and pouted.

“Come on honey. Let’s go out and had some fun! We haven’t gone to a club for ages!” Luhan said with his big, shining puppy eyes.

Sehun gave in. He can’t argue with Luhan especially when the older male makes that face.

“Okay okay…. But we’ll be back early and we can snuggle okay?” Sehun said.

“Yay!” Luhan said and gave Sehun a peck. “You’re the best!”

So that night, they went to the club and met with Kai there.

“Hey Kai!”

“Hey you guys! What are you two doing here?” Kai asked, excited to see his friends.

“Just here for fun and to celebrate our 3 years of relationship!” Luhan said, clutching on Sehun’s arm.

“Oh, it’s been 3 years already? Oh well congratulation!” Kai said and slapped Sehun’s back, which earned him a glare from Sehun.

“Oppa! Where are you going?” Sehun heard someone said and turned.

“Oh hey Janey! I’m here with my friends!” Kai said and wave his arm.

“Who’s that?” Luhan asked.

“My cousin sister. She wanted to come here so I just bought her.” Kai said and shrugged.

“Hi.” Janey said to Sehun, without looking at Luhan.

“Umm hey?” Sehun was feeling uncomfortable, he didn’t like the way Janey was trying to flirt with him.

“Come here often?” Janey asked Sehun and Sehun just shake his head.

Luhan on the other side, was trying to muffle his laugh and not laugh out loud. He likes it when Sehun is uncomfortable with a girl but is perfectly fine with him. Sehun was eyeing Luhan, wanting his help to get out from this situation but Luhan just stares at him cutely.

“Now, now Janey, no flirting with Sehun. He’s already in a loving relationship with Luhan.” Kai said and pat Janey’s shoulders.

“Oh… I see…” Janey said and her shoulders dropped.

“Well now excuse us while we go get some drinks.” Sehun said and pulled Luhan away.

“Oppa, he’s really gay?” Janey asked Kai when Sehun and Luhan walked away.

“Yeah. Why do you ask?”

“Just asking.” Janey had something else in her mind.

Sehun pulled Luhan to a table and sat down. He totally wanted to go home now. He don’t feel like partying anymore.

“Hey, cheer up.” Luhan said.

“Lulu, why did you just stare just now?” Sehun asked.

Luhan laughed.

“Because my Sehunnie is just too cute!” Luhan said and pulled Sehun in for a kiss.

Sehun pulled away a few minutes later and looks at Luhan.

“I’m going to get us something to drink. You want anything Lulu?” He asked.

“Anything will do honey.” Luhan said and Sehun nodded.

He stood up and walked towards the bar. He ordered his drinks and stood there, waiting. Suddenly he saw someone. Someone he doesn’t like much. Janey. She looks like she’s a little drunk and she’s walking towards Sehun.

“Hey, you! Sehun!” She called and Sehun rolled his eyes.

“What is it?” Sehun asked her.

“You’re not really gay are you?” She asked.

“As a matter of fact, yes. I am.” He replied.

“Oh yeah, let’s see about that.” And without warning he pulled Sehun and kissed him.

Sehun was shocked at the sudden contact and he froze. He didn’t know what to do for a while. His mind was blank, what is this girl doing? He tried pushing her away but she clung onto him like glue.

Luhan on the other side got tired of waiting for Sehun and stood up to go look for him. He was going towards Sehun but he saw Janey walked closer to Sehun and she pulled him in for a kiss. He saw Sehun frozen to the ground and being the mischievous little deer he is, he did not go up and pulled Janey away. Instead he stood there and watch.

He saw Sehun trying to push her away but her grip was tight, he can see that Sehun is strongly rejecting her but all that was in vain because Janey just won’t budge. A few minutes later, Kai came up with a very shocked expression.

“Oh my god! Janey WHAT THE NAME OF EXOPLANET ARE YOU DOING?” He said while trying to pry Janey off Sehun.

With a lot of force, Janey was finally off of Sehun.

“I’m so sorry Sehun. I think she’s drunk.” Kai said while holding onto Janey.

“It’s okay Kai.” Sehun said while wiping his lips with his hands. “Just don’t let Luhan know about this.”

“Okay, I won’t. Again, I’m sorry Sehun.” Kai said.

“It’s fine Kai.” Sehun said and went to grab their drinks and head back to his table.

“What took you so long?” Ask the already back at their table Luhan.

“Too many people at the bar.” Sehun lied and gulped down his drink.

“Come on, let’s go dance!” Luhan said and pulled Sehun away.

It has been a week and Sehun had said nothing about what happened. He kept it a secret and Janey doesn’t remember anything.

“Hmm… If I were your friend, I would find my boyfriend and skin him alive.” Luhan said with a smile

Sehun gulped.

“Y… You would?” He asked.

Luhan smiled.

“No, I will just break up with him and throw him out of the house.”

That’s even worst! Sehun thought. Breaking up with Luhan is the last thing that he would want it to happen. And being kicked out means he’ll have to move back to his university’s smelly dorm, with no one to cuddle at night and no one to wake him up softly in the morning and no one to cook him delicious meals every day.

He was not going to tell but he suddenly thought of his sunbae- Kris’s words. Better tell the truth than lying because the other person would hurt more if they found out themselves.

“Hey Lulu?” Sehun called. “I have something to tell you.”

He told Luhan every single details and how he struggled to push Janey away. Knowing Luhan, he would probably hit him and ask him to make up to him by buying something nice.

But Luhan didn’t. Luhan had been planning this since last Friday and he wanted to prank Sehun. Luhan is an acting major student in their university and his acting was great. He let out an evil smirk and started crying.

“You jerk!” He shouted at the surprised Sehun. Then he runs into their room and slams the door.

Sehun cursed under his breath. He gets up slowly and walked to the door.

“Hey babe? Lulu? I’m sorry!” He said, standing outside the door.

“Go away!” Luhan said. He was dying inside the room, trying to cry but laughter keeps bothering him.

Sehun opened the door and saw Luhan on the bed, curled into a ball.

“Hey… It was an accident. Please Lulu, it’s not my fault.” Sehun said and place a hand on Luhan’s back.

Luhan kept quiet. Not because that he is mad, but because that he was about to burst with all that laughter.

Sehun slipped onto bed beside him and lied there.

“Lulu, you know I won’t do things like those to you. It was an accident. I swear! I love you too much to do things that would hurt you.” Sehun said and hugged Luhan.

“Besides, if I really would cheat on you, I wouldn’t cheat on you with Janey. No wait, I wouldn’t cheat on you with any girls!”

Luhan gave up, he was going to die with laughter building up on him and he couldn’t help it.

“Puahahahahahaha oh god Oh Sehun puahahahahahahaha!” Luhan said while laughing.

Sehun looked at Luhan like he was going crazy. He blinked his eyes.

“Oh Sehun, I’m sorry but I saw everything on that day itself.” Luhan said and wiped his tears.

“You saw everything?” Sehun still couldn’t believe it.

“Yeah. I saw everything.”

“You meanie! Why didn’t you come and help me?” Sehun pouted.

“Well, because you know how mischievous I am right?” Luhan said and pulled Sehun close to him.

“Next time, don’t do this to me anymore.” Sehun said and pulled Luhan in for a kiss.

“I won’t.” Luhan said.

He lied, because the next day, he called Jongdae and asked him what and how to prank Sehun with again. 


Here's a HunHan one. I don't know why it came out like this but yeah... 

I wrote this earlier and have it saved in my laptop so I just post it. 

Working on more Kray and Kaisoo so just stay tuned!