Happy Anniversary (Baekyeol)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

Baekyeol with kids for annexing! Hope you like it!


The rain from last night had stopped, leaving the weather cool and relaxing. Baekhyun was snuggling in Chanyeol’s embrace and Chanyeol’s long arms are wrapped around Baekhyun.

Chanyeol suddenly woke up with a jerk, he had dreamt that he fell down from the stairs and that gave him a shock. He glanced at Baekhyun to make sure that he had not woken the smaller male. He smiled when he saw Baekhyun was still sleeping peacefully.

He slowly climbed out of bed, gently just to make sure he won’t disturb Baekhyun. Baekhyun has been receiving a lot of stress from work lately and he didn’t want to wake him up from his beauty sleep. Chanyeol tiptoed to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and took a bath.

Today is the kids’ first day of school and they were excited. Chanyeol had to yell at them to go to bed at least for seven times last night before the two of them ran into their shared room. Of course, they did not sleep but continued talking about how cool is school going to be.

Chanyeol walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, thinking of what to cook for breakfast. He took out a few eggs and made omelette. Then, he made some toast and fried some bacon and sausages. These are some of the kids’ and Baekhyun’s favorite breakfast, he smiled when he place everything nicely on the table.

He then peeked into the bedroom to see weather if Baekhyun is awake or not. He saw Baekhyun was curled into a ball and was still sleeping peacefully. He didn’t have the heart to wake his husband up so he went back to the kitchen. He poured himself some milk and took a piece of toast from the plate.

Chanyeol walked to the couch and sat on it, he the television and began flipping through channels. He stopped when he saw his best friend is on the news. He was staring at the television and he suddenly felt Baekhyun’s arms around his frame and Baekhyun nibbling on his ears.

“Morning Bacon.” He said and Baekhyun bit his ear harder.

“It’s Baekhyun!” He said and flopped on the couch beside Chanyeol. “Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“You were sleeping too cutely, I don’t have the heart to.” Chanyeol said and kissed him on the forehead.

“What are you watching?” Baekhyun asked, leaning on Chanyeol’s shoulders.

“It’s the Kray couple again. They keep appearing on TV nowadays.” Chanyeol said.

“They are famous though.” Baekhyun said, eyeing Chanyeol’s toast. Chanyeol had completely forgotten about his toast as he was paying too much attention on the TV.

“I have to admit that Lay is a pretty good photographer and Kris, that guy is his perfect model.” Chanyeol said, eyes still glued to the TV.

“Mm hm.” Baekhyun said and sneakily bend down to take a big bite on Chanyeol’s toast. “Om nom nom.” He said while munching on the toast.

“Hey! Go get your own toast!” Chanyeol said when he realized that a big piece is missing from his toast.

“I’m hungry… Are we having breakfast already?” He asked and Chanyeol chuckled.

“You go take a bath and I’ll go wake the kids.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Yes sir!” He said and skipped back upstairs to their room.

Chanyeol laughed lightly and followed Baekhyun upstairs. He went to the blue colored door that he and Baekhyun painted specially for the kids and opened it.

“Sehun, Luhan, time to wake up now.” He called.

Sehun and Luhan are twins. Well, they looked a little similar and they are un-identical twins. Luhan is more bubbly and cheeky while Sehun is calm and well, still cheeky like his twin brother.

“Sehun? Where’s Luhan.” Chanyeol asked when he realized the top bunk of the kids’ bed is empty.

“Luhan now!” Sehun suddenly shouted and Chanyeol feel someone climbing on his back. Chanyeol tried to grab him but Luhan was too fast.

“Charge!!!” Sehun said and flung himself on Chanyeol, the two of them started tickling Chanyeol and Chanyeol couldn’t stop laughing. He is very ticklish.

“Hahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahaha!” Chanyeol shouted and the three of them fell on the bed.

“What in the name of Exoplanet are the three of you doing?” Baekhyun was attracted by the shouting and laughing that can be heard throughout the whole house.

“Charge!!!” Chanyeol shouted and pulled Baekhyun towards the bed and started tickling him too.

“Charge!!!” Sehun and Luhan both shouted when they saw their parents tickling each other.

After nearly ten minutes of ‘tickle war’, Chanyeol made Luhan and Sehun brush their teeth and the all of them went downstairs to have breakfast.

“Appa, you’re getting better in cooking!” Luhan said and Chanyeol pouted.

“Yah, your appa is always great in cooking.” He said and Baekhyun almost spurt out the coffee he was having.

“Remember that one time you almost burn down the kitchen.” Baekhyun said and the two kids laughed.

“That was like, three years ago.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun and the kids keep on giggling.

“Anyway, if you guys don’t want to be late at the first day of school, you better hurry up.” Baekhyun said, realizing that the kids haven’t showered yet.

“Oh no!” The twins said and begin to gobble up their breakfast as fast as they can. Sehun choked on his bacon and begin coughing, leaving a laughing Luhan that looks like he lost the screw to his jaw.

The two of them sprint towards the bathroom and began argue about who to shower first.

“Me first.”

“No, me!”

“Me!”

“Can’t you two just shut up for 5 minutes?” Chanyeol was getting annoyed by his sons. “One of you go shower in my room then.” He said.

“Oh, right!” The twins chanted together and began to laugh, thinking that how stupid of them to not think of that.

Luhan ran to his parents’ room and shouted to Sehun. “Let’s see who can shower the fastest!”

“Haha I am going to win!” Sehun shouted back.

“Shut up! Both of you and shower now!” Chanyeol shouted and Baekhyun chuckled.

“Let them be, they’re still kids.” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol shook his head.

“They’re going to smell like they just sprayed water on if they compete on who can shower the fastest.” Chanyeol said.

“They won’t. They take care of their image more than anything.” Baekhyun said.

“You’re working late again today?” Chanyeol asked.

“I’m not sure… It depends on my editor.” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol sighed.

Baekhyun works at the fashion magazine company and he is one of the writers there. He writes articles and fashion critics, sometimes even advices on fashion. Chanyeol have to agree, Baekhyun is a fashionista and their kids have Baekhyun’s genes on that.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, works as a teacher at the twins’ school. He works as one of the Math teachers there and the kids keep asking him questions.

“Appa, appa, are you teaching us Math?” Luhan asked.

“Appa, appa, if you’re teaching us, does that mean we have to call you appa or teacher?” Sehun asked.

Chanyeol was going crazy over the twins’ questions and Baekhyun can only laughed.

“Now, listen to your teacher at school and don’t get into trouble.” Baekhyun said while getting off the car. “Love you.” He said and gave the twins’ kisses on the forehead.

“What about me?” Chanyeol asked and the kids giggled.

“Love you too.” Baekhyun said and gave Chanyeol a kiss on the lips.

“I’ll pick you up after work.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded.

“Bye daddy! See you after work!” The twins said and waved.

Baekhyun smiled. His kids are really cute.

“Appa appa…” Sehun said and pat on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“What is it?” He asked, eyes still on the road.

“Reminder, next week Wednesday is your wedding anniversary.” Luhan said, checking on his father’s iPad.

“Oh my… Thanks kids. I almost forget that.” He said and facepalm himself.

“I’ve added it to your reminders in your iPad, don’t forget to get cakes and flowers and me and Sehun will magically disappear to the house next door.” Luhan said.

Chanyeol chuckled. He knows that he could trust his neighbor, even though Chen might teach his kids some trolling techniques, he is still the best neighbor anyone could ask for.

“Now kids, be careful and don’t get into trouble.” Chanyeol said when the kids get off the car.

“We will be good.” Sehun said and smiled.

“Are you teaching us?” Luhan asked and holds Chanyeol’s hand.

“I don’t know, but do you want your appa to teach you?” Chanyeol asked.

“It’ll be cool!” Sehun said.

Chanyeol bought them to their class and looked at them as they get to their seats.

“Bringing your kids to school huh.” The Science teacher, Suho said.

“Yeah, it’s their first day, and they’re excited.” Chanyeol said.

……….

“Yeollie, where are the kids?” Baekhyun asked.

“Hmm… Don’t you think it’s nice? Just the two of us?” Chanyeol asked.

“Haha funny. No seriously, where are they?” Baekhyun asked, looking into the kitchen.

“Relax babe, they’re next door. Chen said he is making them some kimchi friend rice and they just ran there.” Chanyeol said.

He walked towards Baekhyun and gave him a back hug.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” He asked.

“What?” Baekhyun asked, he really couldn’t remember anything. He was too busy worrying about his articles and deadlines.

“Today’s our anniversary!” Chanyeol said and pouted.

“Oh! Oh no! I’m really sorry Yeollie!” Baekhyun said and apologized.

“Don’t worry, I know you’ll forget and that’s why…” He said and led Baekhyun to the dining room. “I prepared this for you!”

Baekhyun was impressed with the settings Chanyeol had made, he had made a romantic candle-lit dinner for Baekhyun.

“Happy Anniversary Baekkie.” He said and gives him the flowers he had prepared.

“Aww thank you Chanyeol.” Baekhyun said and kissed Chanyeol’s cheek. “Happy Anniversary.”

They had dinner that Chanyeol had prepared and then they went to the living room. Chanyeol put on some classical music and the two of them began dancing to it. Baekhyun’s head was resting on Chanyeol’s  chest and Chanyeol held Baekhyun’s waist tightly.

“I love you.” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol smiled and held up Baekhyun’s chin.

“I love you too.” He said and kissed him on the lips.

They were kissing passionately, both of their tongues fighting for dominance. They suddenly heard giggling and the two of them pulled away.

“Chen!” Chanyeol shouted when he saw him with Sehun and Luhan peeking at them outside the glass door.

“Run!” Xiumin said and pulled the trio away.

“Aish that troll and his Baozi!” Chanyeol said and runs his finger across his hair.

Baekhyun chuckled and pulled Chanyeol closer.

“Now that they’re gone, let’s continue.” He said and pulled him in for another kiss.

 


Here's a Baekyeol first

Kray coming up, I promise

It's still under progress LOL