Happiness (Kray)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

Kris opened his eyes and looked at the digital clock on the table, 5 a.m. Two more hours till wake up time. He automatically turns to the other side of the bed, panicking at the sudden emptiness. He shot up, glance around the dark room, giving up and rushed to switch on the lights. He turned around only to chuckle lightly. Yixing was sleeping on the floor with a frown, probably wondering what happened to his boyfriend, suddenly so hard and cold.

Seeing his boyfriend sleeping on the floor, with drool coming out of his mouth makes Kris wants to cuddle that unicorn more. Yixing must have fell off when he was trying to flip to the other side, not knowing he fell off the bed. Kris went and picks him up, gently putting him back on the bed, pulling the sheets up and went to turn off the light.

He slipped under the sheets and immediately got a hug from his boyfriend. Yixing’s frown loosens and his mouth curled up into a small smile, showing his dimple that makes Kris have the urge to poke it. Yixing’s nuzzles into Kris’s neck and Kris puts his chin on Yixing’s hair. The smell of coffee extract shampoo that he bought last week fills his nostrils and Kris felt happiness. He can feel Yixing’s calm breathing, Yixing’s body heat and Yixing’s breathe on his neck. He hears Yixing mumbled something in Chinese and he thinks that cute.

“Baby?” Kris called him.

Yixing didn’t give any response and continue mumbling. Kris listens carefully and let out a soft laugh. Yixing was sleep talking, going on and on about why Kris did not buy him ice cream and argued with Kris saying that ice cream can heal his cold when Kris refuse. According to Yixing, having ice cream makes you feel happy and when you’re happy, you’ll be cured from any disease. Kris thinks that it’s not wrong, but it’s not completely true either. He Yixing’s hair and Yixing hugs him tighter.

“Hey baby?” Yixing said.

“Yeah?”

“Did you leave me just now? I felt so cold.”

Kris laughed.

“No baby, I will never leave you.” He answered.

Yixing looks up and gave Kris a peck on the lips.

“Morning breath!” Yixing said with a giggle.

“Hey, you have them too.” Kris said and gave Yixing a poke on his waist.

“Hey stop it!” Yixing flinched and continue laughing as Kris continues poking him.

The two of them continue cuddling till the alarm went off.

 


 

“What’s for breakfast?” Kris asked when Yixing walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge.

“Bacons and eggs with toast and jam. Not to mention hot chocolate and coffee.” Yixing said, beaming at his boyfriend.

“Yum my favorite!” Kris said and his lips.

“Baby, there’s something that I wanted to tell you.” Yixing said and looked at Kris.

“What is it?” Kris asked, looking up from his book.

“Well, you know Luhan is in the hospital?” Yixing asked.

“Yeah, and?” Kris asked, but Yixing hesitated.

“Come on baby. What is it?” Kris asked again.

“Well, my parents are coming over to visit him, and they said that they wanted to stay at our place.” Yixing said and Kris stared at him.

“Baby? Wufan?”

It was Kris’s turn to zone out. Oh no, not Yixing’s parents.

It’s not that he doesn’t like Yixing’s parents, but Yixing’s Dad would always get him in a very difficult situation. To be honest, Kris is kinda scared of Yixing’s Dad.

“Baby, are you even listening?” Yixing asked and pouts.

“Huh? Yeah, I am listening.” Kris snapped back.

“So?”

“Baby, to be honest, I am a little bit scared of your Dad.” Kris said, walking towards Yixing and holds his waist.

“Which one?” Yixing asked, blinking.

“Your mum-dad.” Kris replied and Yixing laughed.

“Wufan, how dare you call Baekhyun as my mum-dad. Sure he might look smaller but he’s still my Dad.” Yixing said, poking at Kris’s nose.

“I think he doesn’t like me.” Kris said.

“Nonsense.” Yixing said, turning back to flip the eggs.

“Come on baby, can’t you see it? He keeps complaining that this apartment I have is too small and simple. And he is always asking me to treat you better.” Kris said, hugging Yixing from behind.

“But I like it simple, so it doesn’t matter.” Yixing said.

“I’m sorry baby, I couldn’t provide more for you.” Kris said, resting his chin on the smaller male’s shoulders.

Kris owns a music center with his brother- Tao. They gave classes on music theories, singing, rapping, piano, guitars and stuff. It doesn’t give them much but it’s enough for them to live a simple life. And Yixing, he works as a choreographer that works 9 to 5 on weekdays. Yixing loves dancing just as much as he loves Kris, but of course he loves Kris a little bit more than dancing.

“Baby, I’m gonna get angry if you’re gonna continue saying stuff like this.” Yixing said, turning off the stove and placing the bacon and eggs on the plate and putting them on the table.

“You know I love it when you get angry.” Kris said, turning Yixing around and plant a kiss on Yixing’s lips.

Yixing pulled away after a few minutes of passionate kissing, both of their lungs screaming for air.

“Baby, you have already provided so much for me. The most important thing that you have provided me is your love. You know that I love you and I know you love me back. It doesn’t matter when my Dad complains or nags at us, he has Father to provide him all the luxury, and the most important thing is, we’re not using their money but instead we’re using our own. We could be living in the luxury now too but no, I like it this way. I like it when we always have each other’s back and I like the way things are now.” Yixing said, looking into Kris’s eyes.

Those soft looks that Yixing gives him makes Kris feel like melting away. He knows his boyfriend loves everything he does and he too, loves everything Yixing does.

“Even though it might be hard at times but we still have each other, right? I’m always here for you just like you’re always here for me.” Yixing said, hugging his giant boyfriend and resting his head on Kris’s chest.

“Baby, thank you. I love you. Thank you for everything, thank you for even being born.” Kris said, embracing his boyfriend.

“What kind of sentence is that?” Yixing asked and chuckled. “Well, if you want to thank that I was even born, go thank my real parents.”

That’s right, Yixing and Luhan were adopted by Baekhyun and Chanyeol when his parents both committed suicide. They left an apology letter for Yixing and Luhan, explaining why they did it.

Apparantly their business failed and they’re having too many debts and they just couldn’t face the stress anymore. They both drank poisoned wine and drifted into sleep, never waking up. Luhan was two years old, and Yixing was only 7 months old.

Yixing hated them at first, blaming them for not being responsible as parents but as he got older, he tried to understand them, putting himself in their shoes and he forgives them.

“So baby?” Kris called as Yixing zoned out.

“Hmm?”

“Should we do some shopping then? Maybe buy some potted flowers or something to brighten up out place?” Kris asked, having half a bacon sticking out of his mouth.

Yixing laughed at his boyfriend and nodded.

 


 

“Dad! Father! Welcome!” Yixing greeted his parents when stepped into Kris and Yixing’s apartment.

“Still the same place huh?” Baekhyun asked, glancing around the room, smiling to himself to see it looks much more like a home now compared when he first stepped in here.

“Dad, come on. I love this place.” Yixing said, giving him a hug.

“Where’s that boyfriend of yours?” Chanyeol asked, looking around, looking for that kid.

He liked that kid. He thinks that Kris is treating his son well, slowly teaching him to be independent day by day. Unlike his husband who keeps on babying their son.

“He went out to buy some ingredients for tonight’s dinner, I’m cooking tonight.” Yixing replied.

“You can cook?” Baekhyun asked, looking at his son, amused.

“Yeah, Kris taught me a lot about cooking.” Yixing said, with his famous dimpled smile.

“When are you guys planning to get married?” Chanyeol asked suddenly, making Yixing almost spurting his juice out.

“Father!” Yixing looked at him, surprise.

“We figured that the both of you have been dating long enough to get married already.” Baekhyun said.

Yixing have been dating Kris since high school. The tall, handsome, model figured guy attracted him at first but as soon as Kris started talking to Yixing, he fell in love in an instant. He wasn’t so sure Kris would feel the same way as he did because the thought that such a gorgeous man can only be straight. But he was wrong. He was shocked when Kris waited for him in the dancing room, cornered him and plant a kiss on his lips. And that’s how everything started.

“Well, I was hoping that he would make the first move.” Yixing said while blushing.

“Hmmm it took your father long enough to realize that I wanted him to make the first move.” Baekhyun said, eyeing his husband.

Their conversation was cut off with Kris walking back inside the apartment, stuttering when he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Yixing smiled at his boyfriend’s cute stuttering, secretly hoping that he would stop it because it’s hilarious having the confident Kris stuttering.

That night after dinner, Yixing was strumming on his guitar in their room, writing songs for Kris to teach his students. And Kris was being restless and keeps sitting and then standing up.

“Baby? Can you stop for a moment?” Yixing asked, looking at his boyfriend.

“Sorry baby.” Kris said, sitting down but standing up almost immediately.

“Hey baby? Can you hear me out for a while?” Kris asked, standing behind Yixing.

“What is it?” Yixing turned around, placing his guitar back to its stand and looked at Kris.

“We have been dating for 7 years now.” Kris started.

“And 5 months.” Yixing added and Kris chuckled.

“And 5 months.” Kris added. “7 years and 5 month of relationship. I have something to ask you.”

Yixing’s heart was beating like crazy inside. His mind was blank and his face was hot.

“Do you love me, more than anything?” Kris asked.

“Why would you ask that?” Yixing looked confused. “Of course.”

“Would you still love me if I become ugly and poor and have nothing else left?” Kris asked again.

Yixing stood up and hugged Kris.

“I would love you no matter what baby. Even if you’re broke, homeless or ugly, I would still love you no matter what.” Yixing said and held his boyfriend closer.

“Then,” Kris pulled away a shocked Yixing, kneels down and pulled out a ring. “Will you be mine forever?”

Yixing was lost for words and tears of happiness started trailing down his cheek.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes! More than anything in the world, yes!” Yixing said, crying and laughing at the same time.

“Hey silly, why are you crying? You should be happy!” Kris stood up and cupped Yixing’s cheeks, wiping his tears away.

“These are tears of happiness Wufan.” Yixing said.

“It’s nothing much but I promise you, I will get you something bigger next time, maybe a gold one, or a diamond one.” Kris said, slipping the ring onto Yixing’s finger.

“Baby, this means everything to me. I don’t need any gold or diamond; I have you, my very own giant.” Yixing said and hugged his tall giant.

“I love you.” Kris said and held up Yixing’s chin, looking in his eyes.

“I love you too.” Yixing said and kissed him.

Outside the room peeking at their son and future-son-in-law was Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Both smiling wide smiles and feeling happy for their son.

“They remind me of us when we were young.” Baekhyun said.

“You used to call me giant too. Why did you stop calling me that?” Chanyeol asked and pouts.

Baekhyun chuckled at his husband and kiss him on the cheek.

“Let’s go to bed now, giant.” Baekhyun said and pulled Chanyeol with him.


I might write one on what happened in high school and how Kris gets Yixing. Who know? Depends if you guys want to read it or not.