Cookies (Kray, XiuChen)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

 

 

Just a short one I made because I feel like it

Just joking, I was cracking my head off for a long one and this suddenly pop into my head so yeah…

 


“ChenChen!” Lay said while skipping towards the kitchen, hugging his brother from behind.

“Yah hyung! You almost scare the daylight out of me!” Chen said and turns around.

“Hehe mianhae!” Lay said and smiled. “What are you doing anyway?” He asked.

“Nothing.” Chen said and secretly hiding his tablet under the counter.

“You can’t fool me you know.” Lay said and reach out, grabbing Chen’s arm and yank it out from under the counter.

“Hyung!” Chen whimpers when Lay stole his tablet away from him.

“How to bake cookies?” Lay reads the page that was open on Chen’s tablet and stares at Chen. “You’re baking?” He asked.

Chen reached out and grabbed his tablet back and sticks out his tongue at Lay.

“Ooh… I see, Christmas is coming and so… You’re making cookies for me?” Lay asked and Chen rolled his eyes.

“Hyung, you can make yours yourself.” He said.

“So, they’re not for me.” Lay said and squints his eye. “Who is he?” He asked.

“No one!” Chen said and blushed.

“Ah… So you’re not telling me?” Lay asked and walked closer towards Chen.

“I just want to eat it myself.” Chen said, not looking into Lay’s eyes.

“Uh huh…” Lay said and move his face closer towards Chen.

“Alright fine!” Chen said and pushes Lay away. “You win!” He said and Lay started dancing his little victory dance. “It’s someone from your class.”

“Who is it? Wait, let me guess….” Lay said and pokes his chin, thinking. “Ah, Suho?” He asked.

Chen shakes his head. “I don’t want to be killed by a panda that knows Wushu, so no.”

“Hmm… Ah! Luhan?” Lay said and pokes Chen’s cheeks. “You’re so dead if Sehun knows this.” Lay said.

“No, not him.” Chen said and continues scrolling down his tablet.

“I give up, tell me.” Lay said and sits on the counter. “Who, oh who is the guy that has stolen our ChenChen’s heart?”

“You said that you wanted to guess.” Chen said and let out an evil smirk. “Well, guess!”

“But I don’t know! Just give me another clue!” Lay whines when he saw the evil smirk on Chen’s face.

“He plays soccer.” Chen said and laughed.

“Half of my class plays soccer.” Lay said and rolled his eyes.

“Well then, admit something and then I’ll tell you!” Chen said.

“Fine! What do you want to know?” Lay asked, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

“Hmm… Kris hyung, you have a crush on him right?” Chen asked with his eyebrows rose.

“Wha… Who told you that?” Lay asked, blushing.

“I have my ways.” Chen said and smiles cheekily. “Admit it hyung, I know everything!”

“Fine, fine. Yes, I like him okay? There, you have your answer, your turn!”

“Ha. Guess.” Chen said and Lay immediately gave him a head lock.

“Yah, yah. Tell me now or else…”

“Let go!” Chen said and hit Lay’s arms. “I’ll tell, I’ll tell!”

Lay lets go with a victory smile. “Now talk.”

“Fine! It’s Xiumin hyung.” Chen said, massaging his neck.

“You’re joking, right?” Lay asked with his eyes wide open.

“No.” Chen said and gave Lay a serious look.

“That guy has been talking about you for the past two weeks.” Lay said. “He’s been trying to ask me to ask you out. Wait… Ask me to ask you… Whatever, you get the point.” Lay said.

Chen’s eyes widen and his jaw dropped opened.

“If you’re messing with me now hyung, I swear I will kill you.” Chen said and Lay laughed.

“Have I ever lied to you before?” Lay asked.

“Well there’s once where you…”

“Ahhhh!!!!” Lay covered his ears and stopped Chen from continuing his sentence. “Anyway, my point is, just ask him out.”

“But hyung, we’re not even friends and you want me to just ask him directly?”

“Why not?”

“Hah… Hyung, you try first. Then I’ll go it.” Chen said.

“What do you mean?”

“You go ask Kris hyung out and I’ll ask Xiumin hyung out.”

“But he’s my friend.” Lay said.

“Ah just anyhow ask him out then.” Chen said.

“But we always hang out, so it doesn’t change anything.” Lay said and Chen stares at him.

“Then confess.”

“Shut up.” Lay said and gave Chen a push. “He likes girls.”

“How are you even that sure?”

“I just know.” Lay said with a sad look in his eyes.

“Hyung….” Chen felt bad for his hyung and he wanted to cheer him up. “Ah, I know, why don’t you help me with these cookies? You don’t want me burning down the kitchen do you?”

“You clumsy dinosaur.” Lay said and chuckled. “Fine, I’ll help.”

 

........................................

 

“Hey Lay. What’s that?” Kris asked, looking at the container Lay had on his hand.

“A whole box of ChenChen’s special made cookies. He wanted me to give you some.” Lay said, sitting down at his place in front of Kris.

“Wah, really? He wanted me to have that?” Kris asked, reaching out for the container. “Wait, there’s no poison in there right?” Kris asked.

Lay laughed and shook his head. “I was beside him all the time when he made these. It’s completely fine.”

“Ah… Then I’ll have them then.” Kris said and opens the container, taking one out and ate it. “Wait, these taste exactly like how you make them. Are you sure it’s Chen that made them?” He asked.

“Well… He did help in mixing them.” Lay said and chuckled. “Well, it’s better than him burning down the kitchen right?”

“Yeah…” Kris nodded his head. He was munching on the second cookie and wasn’t paying much attention to Lay.

“Where’s Xiumin?” Lay asked, looking around.

“I don’t know. Must be at the soccer field.” Kris said and walked towards the window, looking at the soccer field. “There he is.” He said and pointed at the guy wearing his blue soccer jersey.

“He’s just crazy about soccer isn’t he?” Lay said and smiles.

“Hey, you want to hang out after school?” Kris asked suddenly.

“Huh? Why?”

“No reason. I mean, we haven’t hung out for quite some time now.” Kris said.

“Okay, sure. I’ll tell ChenChen first.” He said.

The next few classes were boring and Lay almost fell asleep, he almost got a detention form his teacher but luckily for him, Kris saved him.

“So?” Lay asked Chen when he saw him during recess.

“I haven’t had the chance to see him yet.” Chen said and glanced around.

Lay rolls his eyes and poke Chen’s forehead.

“Yah you’ll have to walk home alone later. I’m going out for lunch with Kris.” He said and Chen smirks. “What?”

“You’re advancing so fast XingXing ge.” He said and Lay gave him a flick on the forehead.

“It’s just hanging out with a friend. So don’t think nonsense.” He said. “Ah. I have an idea.”

“What?” Chen asked and massages his forehead. Lay can be so violent sometimes.

“You’ll know later.” Lay said and turned to walk back to his class. “See you later at home.” He said and walked away.

“But hyung!” Chen shouted but Lay had walked away. “That hyung aishh!”

Chen walked back to his class, still curious of what is Lay going to do after school. He shrugged and forgets about that after half an hour of Math class.

“So you’re telling me that ChenChen likes Xiumin?” Kris asked and Lay shushed him.

“Not that loud!” Lay said and glanced around, making sure that no one heard him.

“What’s your plan?” Kris asked, he knows that Lay had a plan.

“No plan, I have no plan at all.” Lay said.

“Come on, just tell me.”

“It’s not a plan. I want to just tell Xiumin to walk ChenChen home. I mean, since he did say he wanted to be friends with Chen.” Lay said and shrugged.

“Ah. You’re a genius.” Kris said and snapped him fingers.

“Thank you, I get call that a lot.” Lay said and Kris rolled his eyes.

“Hey you two, whatcha talking about?” Xiumin asked as he joins his two friends.

“Ah, nothing.” Lay said and smiles.

He gave Kris a nudge and the two of them continues smiling at Xiumin.

“Whoa, what is it now?” Xiumin asked.

“Actually Chen’s walking home alone later, do you think you can walk him home for me?” Lay said and Xiumin’s eyes widen.

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay. I’m on it.” He said and slaps Lay on the back. “Thanks dude.”

“Anytime.” Lay said and smiles.

 

........................................

 

“Chen!”

“Hyung! What are you doing here?” Chen asked when he saw Xiumin running towards him.

“Your brother wants me to accompany you home.” Xiumin said and smiled.

“That idiot….” Chen mutters under his breath.

“Huh?”

“Oh, nothing.” Chen quickly said. “So… let’s go then, if you’re fine with that.”

Xiumin smiles and nodded.

Meanwhile at the bubble tea shop, Kris and Lay were both sipping on their bubble tea. Kris looks annoyed while Lay just glances around.

“Luhan really made you addicted to bubble tea huh?” Kris asked, he wasn’t really a fan of sweets.

“What? Don’t you think it’s nice?” Lay asked and looked at Kris.

“Not really.” Kris said and looked at his cup. “Anyway, I have a question.”

“Yeah?”

“Tell me, do you have a crush on anybody?”

Lay stop sipping on his bubble tea and looked at Kris. “What do you mean?” He knows exactly what kris meant, it’s just that he was shocked that Kris suddenly asked him that.

“I mean, don’t you have someone you like?” Kris asked.

“I guess there is…” Lay said and Kris looked at him.

“Oh? Who is it?” Kris asked.

“Someone that probably won’t like me back.” Lay said and shrugged.

“Well, I think that that someone is missing out a lot.” He said and smiles.

Lay stares at Kris, he likes it when his friend smiles.

“What about you?” Lay asked.

“Me? Nah, you wouldn’t want to know.” Kris said.

“Come on. Just tell me.” Lay said.

“Someone that deserves better than some lucky bastard.” Kris said and nods his head.

“What are you talking about?” Lay asked.

“Lay, I want to know who that lucky bastard of you is, so I can go and bash him up.” Kris said and Lay stares at him.

“Kris… Do you mean that….”

“Yeah, I’m in love with you.” Kris said. “Funny, right?”

“No.” Lay said and Kris tilts his head to the right. “Because you’re that lucky bastard.” Lay said.

“Wait… What?” Kris blinked. “Lay…”

“Yeah, I’m in love with you too.” Lay said and smiled.

Kris smiled and hits his own forehead. “Wow… But I thought… But I thought you had a crush on Luhan!”

“He’s just a close friend, besides he has Sehun. And you, I thought you liked that girl from the class next door.”

“No, it’s you. It’s always you.” Kris said and grabbed Lay’s hand.

The two of them stares at each other for a while and let out a soft chuckle.

“Want to go somewhere else?” Kris asked and Lay nodded.

“Yeah, let’s go.” He said and the two of them walked out of the shop.

Kris suddenly chuckled and Lay looked at him.

“What?”

“I wonder if Chen is doing well too.” Kris said and Lay smiles.

“Knowing my brother, he’s probably doing well.”

Well, Chen and Xiumin were quite awkward at first. But the atmosphere loosens up when Xiumin makes Chen laughed.

“So, we’re here. Thanks hyung.” Chen said. “Do you want to come in?”

“Can I?” Xiumin asked and Chen nodded. “Then… Okay.” He said and walked into Chen and Lay’s house.

“Have a seat; I’ll just go get some drinks.” Chen said and walked towards the kitchen.

“Chen, wait.” Xiumin said and Chen turns around.

“Yeah?”

“I uhh… Can we be friends?” Xiumin asked.

“But we are now, aren’t we?” Chen asked and chuckled.

“If then, I want to be more than friends.” Xiumin said slowly.

Chen was fluttered. His heartbeat went faster and he felt excited. But being the troll he is, he decided to joke with Xiumin.

“Do you mean best friends?” He asked, trying hard not to laugh.

“More than that. Way more than that.”  Xiumin said.

“Mega best friends forever?” Chen asked.

“Do you really just see me as a friend?” Xiumin muttered to himself.

“Huh?” Chen heard what he said but decided to act dumb.

“Nothing… Well, I guess I’ll be going now.” Xiumin said and head towards the door.

Chen smiles and hugged Xiumin from behind.

“You idiot. Can’t you see that I’m just messing with you?” He asked and Xiumin turns around, eyes wide open.

“Does that mean that you’ll be my boyfriend?” He asked.

Chen nods and Xiumin smiles.

“Ah, before I forget.” Chen said and walked towards his backpack. He fumbles through it and took out the container that he wanted to give Xiumin earlier. “”I actually wanted to give you this at school but I chickened out. Here.” He said and hand Xiumin the container.

“You made this?” Xiumin asked when he opens the container’s lid.

“Well… You can say so, Lay hyung helped a lot.” Chen said and blushed.

“It’ll be the best cookie ever.” Xiumin said and hugged Chen.

Chen hugged him back and he smiles.

“Oh right.” Xiumin said. “Promise me one thing.”

“What?”

“Never troll me like that ever again.” He said and puffed his cheeks.

“Okay… I won’t.” Chen said and poked his cheeks.


Haha

Okay it lol

But I wrote this in two hours, so don’t blame me, and I didn;t even bother to check for mistakes... So sorry for any mistakes!

Anyway, apart from Kray, which OTP do you guys want me to write?

I have way too much Kray hehe I have like two more saved in my laptop, both half done.