Happy Birthday (Kray)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

 

Yixing opened his eyes, he slipped out of Kris's embrace slowly, not wanting to wake that giant up from his beauty sleep. He walked to the bathroom and glanced at the small clock they have at the corner of the sink. It's 7am, Kris usually doesn't wake up till 8.

 

He sneaked out of the room quietly, tiptoeing while getting out of the room. He picked up his phone on the coffee table and dialed Tao's number.

 

"Hello?"He heard Tao's sleepy voice at the other end of the line.

 

"Are you still sleeping? I'm sorry! I'll call you back later." Yixing apologized.

 

"No, no, it's alright! What is it ge?" Tao asked, sitting up from his bed carefully, he doesn't want to wake Suho up that was still sleeping beside him.

 

"You know what day is today right?" Yixing asked.

 

"Yeah, of course. Is he beside you now?" Tao asked back.

 

"No, he's still sleeping. Remember our plan?" He asked, glancing into the room to make sure Kris is still sleeping.

 

"Yeah, bring Kris ge out later and distract him." Tao said with a smirk.

 

"Yeah, exactly."

 

"What about you ge?"

 


What about me?" Yixing asked.

 

"You know Kris ge doesn't go anywhere except work without you." Tao replied.

 

"Oh that'll be easy. I'll just tell him that I'm going shopping with Luhan and Kyungsoo. He doesn't like shopping much." Yixing said and Tao chuckled.

 

"Still the same old Kris ge huh. Alright then, text me when ge wakes up, I'll drag him and Suho to go play some basketball and later to buy some Gucci." Tao said.

 

"Thanks Tao, I owe you once." Yixing said.

 

"Oops, gotta go! Gramp's waking up." Tao said when he sense Suho wriggling under the sheets.

 

"Okay, see you later." Yixing said and hung up the phone.

 

"Xingxing?" He heard Kris calling him from the room.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Where are you ? Come back to bed, it's still early!" Kris said while yawning.

 

"Lazy ." Yixing said and snuggle under the sheets and into Kris's arms.

 

"Why were you up so early?" Kris asked.

 

"Nothing, I felt thirsty and just went out to get something to drink." Yixing lied.

 

"Anyway... Do you remember what day is today?" Kris asked.

 

Of course Yixing knows what day is today. He had been planning this since November starts.

 

"Hmm... Let's see... Today is.., Wednesday!" Yixing said, acting dumb.

 

"And?" Kris looked at Yixing with anticipating eyes.

 

"And? Oh right! I remember now!" He said, snapping his fingers.

 

"Yes?" Kris asked, there's no reason for Yixing to forget his birthday.

 

"Today I promised Luhan and Kyungsoo to go shopping with them!" Yixing said with a grin on his face.

 

"Exact... Wait what?" Kris looked at Yixing with disbelief.

 

"Yeah, Luhan had been begging me to go with him to see the newest collection of winter wears." Yixing said, shrugging.

 

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Kris asked, eyes wide opened and Yixing thinks that it's cute.

 

"Hmm... Apart from shopping and there's Tao who wanted the new Gucci bag." Yixing said, placing his fingers under his chin, pretending to be thinking hard.

 

"Apart from that?" Kris is a little disappointed. How could Yixing not remember that today is the 6th of November, his birthday.

 

"Apart from that.... Hmm.... Oh!" Yixing suddenly shouted and that made Kris sit up straight. "It's MBLAQ G.O's birthday! I should tell that to my sister! She probably forgot about that." Yixing said. He is actually enjoying teasing Kris like that.

 

"Oh..." Kris's shoulders dropped. His own boyfriend didn't remember his birthday. Maybe Yixing had been becoming more forgetful nowadays, maybe he had lost interest in Kris, or maybe... He is slowly forgetting him.

 

Yixing probably doesn't remember this but recently, he has been diagnosed with Anterograde amnesia, he cannot remember things for long periods of time. And since then, Kris had been worrying every day, he is scared that one day when they wake up, Yixing might not be able to remember who he is.

 

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Yixing asked, staring at Kris.

 

"Huh? Oh, nothing!" Kris said, blinking his eyes.

 

"My one and only Ben Ben, now go brush your teeth okay?" Yixing said and went to the bathroom. Kris pulled him back and kiss him on the lips. He didn't want to let go, he didn't want Yixing to forget about him. He wants Yixing to remember him forever and ever, and be with him for the rest of their lives

 

"Hehe Wufan, you really are full of surprises." Yixing said when the both of them pulled away. Yixing then proceeds to send a text to Tao, telling him secretly that Kris has woken up.

 

Kris smiled. He love this guy in front of him. He loves everything about him, the way he talks, the way he walks, the way he laughs at him when he said something dumb, the way he smiles, the way he nags at him for not completing things Yixing told him to. He can't afford to lose him.

 

Kris was daydreaming, thinking about Yixing when his phone was ringing.

 

"Hey Wufan, your phone is ringing." Yixing said with a smile.

 

"Oh right. Didn't hear that." Kris said and gave Yixing a sheepish smile. He answers it and immediately pulls his phone away from his ears.

 

"Kris ge! Happy Birthday!!!" He heard Tao and Suho shouted from the other line. "You are finally older now haha, you old man."Tao teased.

 

"Shut up you. Thanks anyway." Kris said.

 

"So what did Xingxing ge give you? A kiss? A hug? A cake or maybe even birthday se..."

 

"He didn't give me anything." Kris said with a rather disappointing tone. Tao and Suho was smirking at the other line. They knew Yixing was going to give him something, but not now.

 

"Aww... But ge, you know Xingxing ge, he probably just doesn't remember." Tao said, trying hard to not laugh out loud. Someone should really get him an award for the best actor.

 

"Yeah, I know. So I was planning to bring him out instead but he already had plans with Luhan and Kyungsoo." Kris added.

 

"Ohh... So now... Why don't you spend your birthday with your favorite brothers eh eh? I'll call Chanyeol over and the four of us can go have a basketball match!" Tao said.

 

"I'm not sure Tao, I mean shouldn't I follow Yixing shopping with Luhan and Kyungsoo? I'm afraid that he might get lost or forget the way back home." Kris said.

 

"Ge, he's not a kid anymore. Besides, he has Luhan ge with him, that hyung is just like a GPS, he knows the way to everywhere." Tao said and Suho nodded his head. "Please ge, we haven't played basketball since as long as I could remember."

 

"Okay okay... I'll just go tell Yixing first." Kris said.

 

"Okay! We'll be over your place in an hour!" Tao said. "Bye ge!" He said and hung up.

 

Kris sighed. Well, spending his birthday with his best friends doesn't sound like a bad idea, it's just that he really wanted to spend it with Yixing.

 

"Wufan! Breakfast's ready! Hurry up before your meal gets cold!" Yixing shouted from the kitchen. Kris smiled and went to the kitchen, hugging his boyfriend tightly.

 


"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Kris asked Yixing at the front door.

 

"Wufan, I'm not a kid." Yixing said and chuckled.

 

"Remember to take your meds." Kris said.

 

"I know." Yixings said.

 

"And don't go out for too long!"

 

"We're just going shopping Kris." Yixing said.

 

"Okay, okay! Now let's get going now ge. Bye Xingxing ge! We'll bring Kris ge back in maybe 4 hours." Tao said, pulling Kris out from the house.

 

"Thanks Tao." Yixing said and Tao gave him a wink before pulling Kris to the elevator.

 

Yixing saw Kris entering the elevator and he smiled. He wasn't actually going shopping with Kyungsoo and Luhan. He was going to make a surprise birthday party for Kris, he wanted to bake a cake himself and make up a few of Kris's favorite dishes for him. He isn't the best cook but Kris had always told him that he loves every single dish that he made.

 

He opened up the cabinet and take out every single ingredient that he had prepared beforehand. Kris never step into the kitchen so there's no need to hide anything from him. There's once when Kris volunteered to make dinner and all he cooked was ramyun.

 

"Ramyun? I thought you said you're making dinner?" Yixing asked when he saw the 'dinner' Kris made.

 

"Well, yeah. This is the only thing I know how to make." Kris said and smiled. "Don't look so un-amused, I've even added eggs in it." Kris said and pouted.

 

"Wufan, you're so adorable. I like it, Wufan's Special Made Eggs Ramyun." Yixing said and started eating. "Yum!" He said and looked at Kris.

 

"You're more adorable." Kris said and Yixing blushed.

 

Yixing got startled at the oven's alarm. He had set it to preheat the oven and now everything's ready. He put the cake batter into the oven and set the timer again. Next, he proceeds to cook some of Kris's favorite dishes, he wasn't sure which one he loved the most because Kris would say all of them. He stood there and thinks for a while, hmm... And at the end, he ended up cooking every single dishes that he had made before.

 

A few hours later, everything was done, Yixing even finished decorating the cake he made and added a lot of those marshmallows that Kris likes. He waited for Kris to come back and he dozed off on the couch. He was dreaming about Kris and apples and unicorns and suddenly his phone started ringing.

 

"Hello?" He answered his phone.

 

"Xingxing ge, we'll be back in about half an hour. Get ready for everything." Tao said.

 

"Thanks Tao, I'll treat you to something nice later." Yixing said.

 

"No worries ge, if you would buy me the new Gucci collection, that would be great." He said and chuckled. "Just joking, Suho had already bought it for me."

 

"Hehe, I'll buy you lunch then. Or you want to come and celebrate with us?" He asked.

 

"Nah, I don't want to bother your birthday date with Kris ge." Tao said. "I'll see you soon then."

 

"Yeah sure, see you soon." Yixing said and hung up.

 

Yixing quickly went and took a shower and wore the shirt that Kris had bought for him. He placed everything nicely on the table and even blow up some balloons to decorate the living room. He sat down on the couch to wait for Kris.

 

He actually knows that Anterograde anemia and he knows that Kris worries about him a lot. He knows that he keeps forgetting things and he is really working hard to improve his own memory. He will go for treatments, take some supplements, take his meds on time but all of those doesn't seems to really work. Sure it did helped a little but the results are not improving.

 

"I'm home!" He heard Kris's voice and he stands up. He rushed towards his boyfriend and gave his sweaty boyfriend a big hug.

 

"Happy Birthday my Ben Ben." Yixing said and gave him a peck on Kris's lips.

 

"I thought, I thought..."

 

"That I forget and I'm going shopping with Luhan and Kyungsoo during my boyfriend's birthday?" Yixing said and Kris nodded. "No silly, I would never forget." Yixing said with his dimpled smile.

 

"You made me sad for a while just now." Kris said and pouted.

 

"I'm sorry Wufan hehe. But you are just so cute! I can't resist trolling you!" Yixing said and Kris pinched his nose.

 

"And here's your birthday cake! I made it and I don't know what you like so I made everything."

 

"Xing, thank you. You're the best." Kris said, he was touched that Yixing made everything for him. "And you're even wearing the shirt I got you."

 

"No Kris, thank you. You stayed by my side all this while even though I have anemia, I have caused a lot of trouble for you but you're still here." Yixing said and Kris cupped his cheeks.

 

"Xingxing, you know I love you too much to leave you. Don't ever think that you are a burden for me, I have never think you as that. You are my angel, without you, I will be nothing." Kris said and kiss him.

 

"Thank you Wufan." Yixing whispered at Kris's lips and Kris smiled. 

 


I wrote this for Kris Wu Yifan's birthday. 

I just have to

He's my ultimate bias.

I just love that flying dragon very much ^.^

The ones you requested are coming

Just hold on!