Happy Valentine's Day (Kray)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

 

“Valentines is tomorrow!” Kyungsoo shouted and jumped around Lay.

“Yeah so?”

“Aren’t you making something for the person you like?” Kyungsoo asked.

“What are you hinting Kyungsoo?”

“Su….Ho!” Kyungsoo said and danced around Lay.

“Shut up!” Lay blushed and pushed Kyungsoo away lightly.

“Hehe.” Kyungsoo smiled cheekily. “You’re blushing!”

“You and Kai already have plans for tomorrow?” Lay asked, trying to change the subject.

 “Well… Yeah!” Kyungsoo smiled and nods his head. “Don’t change the subject Lay. Are you doing it?”

“Okay, okay… Fine, yes. I’ve thought of it.”

“Are you sure you’re fine in doing it yourself?” Kyungsoo asked, he is a little concerned about Lay’s cooking.

“I have been looking for recipes online. I’ll be fine.”

“You sure you don’t need my help?”

“I want to do it myself Kyungsoo. If it’s for him, I’ll do it myself.” Lay said with his fist clenched up, determined to do it himself.

“If you insist then…”

“Ouch!” Someone walked into Lay and he fell to the ground.

“Sorry.” Kris said without even looking at him.

“Hey, aren’t you helping me up?” Lay asked.

“No.”

“What?” Lay jumped up and stares at him. “At least apologize with a little more sincere!”

“Whatever.” Kris said and walked away.

“Well that’s rude.” Kyungsoo said.

“Pshht who does he think he is?”

“Uh… President of the Fencing Club? Biggest in school? ” Kyungsoo said.

“Huh, I didn’t know he was president of that club.” Lay said and shrugged. “Oh , I’m late for Chemistry class. I’ll see you later.” Lay said and ran off.

“Call me if you need help with your chocolates!” Kyungsoo shouted and Lay waved back.

“Yo Kyung!”

“Jongin!” Kyungsoo immediately turns around when he heard Jongin’s name. “I thought you’re sick at home!” He said and ran over to Jongin, throwing his arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

“Can’t… Breathe!” Jongin said. “Too tight Kyung!”

“Oh sorry!” Kyungsoo loosens his arms and look into Jongin’s eyes.

“How can I miss seeing my Kyungsoo because of a cold?” Jongin said and ruffled Kyungsoo’s hair.

“Idiot.” Kyungsoo said and blushes. “You need to rest.”

“I need you.” Jongin said and Kyungsoo punched him. “Oww! No punching a sick person!” He said and sniffed.

“Come on, I think I have some medication for your cold in my locker.” Kyungsoo said and pulled Jongin’s tie.


“No, these are too hard.” Lay said and threw the chocolates he made into the bin. “Ugh well, third time’s a charm I guess.” He said and starts all over again.

“So how are your chocolates?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Not going that well.” Lay said and put his phone on loud speaker. “They either turn out hard or too sweet.”

“Want me to come over?” Kyungsoo asked.

“No, I can handle this.”

“You sure?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Well I’ll see you tomorrow then, I need to take care of Jongin, that idiot just got sicker.”

“See you tomorrow you two lovebirds.” Lay said and sighed.

“Cheer up, third times’ a charm.” Kyungsoo said. “Hwaiting!”

“Thanks Kyung.” Lay said. “I’m hanging up.” He said and hung up.

“Let’s get started shall we?” He mumbles to himself and continue mixing ingredients.

Lay ended up staying up till midnight and finally it was done.

“You looked like a zombie.” Kyungsoo said when he saw Lay the next day.

“Gee… Thanks.” Lay said and hit Kyungsoo’s chest lightly.

“Cheer up! You can meet Suho later!”

“I’m nervous though.” Lay said and clenched his fists.

“Chill man. Chill!”

“Gotta run now Kyung, see you during recess time.” Lay said and sprint to class, his first class was with Suho.

“I can just give it to him like this…” Lay was ‘practicing’ in the hallway before class starts. The hallway was empty so he thinks it was okay to just do that.

He closes his eyes and put his arms out, pretending to be giving it to Suho.

“Ringgg….” The bell rang and Lay opens his eyes.

“Thanks.” Kris said and took the chocolates away from him.

“Yah!” Lay shouted. “Those are not for you!” He said.

“Really?” Kris asked. “Doesn’t matter, it’s mine now.”

“Sunbae!” Lay chased Kris but he just ignored him. “Please give it back.” He said.

“Why? Don’t you know that once you gave someone something you can’t ask it back?”

“But they are not for you!” Lay whimpered.

“You really want it back?” Kris asked.

Lay nods slowly with a sad look on his face.

“Okay. But let’s play a game. If you get It back from me before school ends, I’ll give it back, if not, then it’s mine.”

“Wha…?”

“That’s a deal then, you get it, you win. If not, it’s mine.” Kris said and walked away.

“!” Lay stumped his legs.

“Whoa whoa… What happened?” Kyungsoo asked, looking at the frustrated Lay.

Lay told him everything and Kyungsoo’s eyes widen.

“He really said that?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yeah.”

“Then just go get it back then.”

“How?”

“Uhh.. Sneak in his class and just take it?”

“Really Kyung? That’s the best suggestion you can give?” Lay asked. “He’s sure to hold on to it.”

“You’re right…” Kyungsoo said and furrowed his brows. “Holy , teacher’s here, better run for it Lay.” He said and pulls Lay’s arm.

“What do I do now? Catch him? Threaten him? Aish that subae…” Lay kept mumbling during class. “No, this won’t do.” Lay suddenly stood up, hitting the table with his hands at the same time. “I’M GETTING IT BACK!”

“Mr. Zhang, might I ask you, what are you doing?” Their teacher asked.

“Eh…?” Lay snapped back into reality. His classmates were staring at him and all he could see was Kyungsoo and Jongin facepalming themselves. “I’m sorry!” He said and bowed. He turned and looked at Suho, he was also staring at him. Their eyes met and Suho smiled.

“Sit down now and pay attention!” Their teacher said and turned towards the white board, continue writing.

“Are you out of your mind?” Kyungsoo asked.

“He… He smiled at me… He smiled!” Lay said and pulled Kyungsoo’s sleeves.

“Shh!” Jongin shush the both of them. “You two are getting detention if this continues.”

“He smiled! So I have to get it back from that jerk.” Lay said and their teacher turned again. Lay immediately lowered his head and moved his pen, pretending to be copying down the notes.

The bell rang and lay dashed out of the classroom as fast as he can.

“Aha! Sunbae’s classroom is empty. They must have P.E now.” Lay said and sneaked into Kris’s class. “Is this his desk?” He said and sat down on Kris’s place.

Lay looked into the drawer and he went frozen. There are dozens of chocolate in the desk, all from girls over the school.

“The hell…” Lay mumbled. “Why does he want mine if he has so much?”

“Because it’s fun messing with you.” Kris from behind.

“Holy fuuu….” Lay almost swore. “You scared me!”

“It’s not nice peeking at other people’s stuff.” Kris said and sat down beside Lay.

“Yah, give it back.” He said.

“Not unless you got it from me. No.” Kris smirked.

“Please…” Lay said.

The two of them heard whispers from outside the door and they both turned. There are more girls, each have chocolates on their hands, wanting to give it to Kris.

Kris sighed. “.” He mumbled.

“Huh?”

“I was escaping from them, they kept on following me.” Kris said.

Lay blinks his eyes and looks at the girls.

“Hey, wanna go somewhere else?” Kris asked.

“Oh? Oh…. Yeah.” Lay just nods.

Kris stood up and the girls squealed. He pulled Lay’s wrists and everyone went quiet. Kris pulled Lay and dashed out of the class and to the fencing club room. He slams the door shut and locked it.

“I’m sorry about all that.” Kris said and smiled.

It’s the first time Lay has seen him smile. Lay blushed a little and lowered his head.

“Are you alright? Your face looks red.” Kris said and moves closer to Lay.

“I’m fine.” He said and backed away a little. “I’m just a little hot.”

“Oh, right. Sorry.” Kris said and switch on the fan.

Kris looks at Lay while Lay was just walking around the club room and looking at all the trophies in the display cabinet.

“You’ve really won so many medals?” He asked.

“Hm? Yeah, well some are mine, some are not.” Kris said.

“You must be good in this.” Lay said and bend down, looking at the biggest trophy.

“It’s nothing…” Kris said. He was getting shy with Lay’s compliments.

“We should get back to class now.” Lay said and checked his watch. “I’ll go see if there’s any one out there so you can escape.” He said and opens the door. He poked his head out and looked around. “All clear!” He said with an ok sign.

Kris smiled. “You know I’m still not giving it back to you.” He said.

Lay sighed. “Fine. But at least get back to class.” He said.

“On second thought, here.” Kris said and took out the chocolates he had in his pocket.

“You’re just giving it to me?” Lay asked.

“If you can reach.” He said and held it high.

“Hey that’s unfair!” Lay whimpers. Kris is over 185 cm tall, it’s impossible to get it from him just like that.

Lay stares at Kris and jumped. He gave up after a few tries and starts poking Kris’s waists.

“Yah yah!” Kris shouted. “That tickles.”

“Give up?” Lay asked.

“Yah!”

The window was opened, and Kris was leaning on it while his arm hanging in mi-air while Lay was tickling him. With a sudden jerk, he let go of the chocolates and it fell.

“Ah!” Kris realized it and so did Lay. The chocolates landed on a tree below.

“I’ll go get it.” Kris said.

“No… It’s fine.” Lay said. “Forget about it.” He said, he was having a sad expression on his face and that bothers Kris.

“Follow me.” He said and pulls Lay with him again.

They went outside, to the tree where the chocolates have fallen on.

“You’re climbing it?”

“What else?” Kris asked and took off his blazer.

“But it’s dangerous.” Lay said. “You might fall.”

Kris ignores him and continues looking for it.

“Just come down here will you?” Lay asked.

“Nope.” Kris said. “Got it!” He said and grabbed the box. “Whoaa!” He lost his balance and fell.

“Ouch…” Lay moaned. Kris had landed on top of him.

“You alright?” Kris asked, getting off Lay.

“Ugh… My back…”

“I’m sorry…” Kris said. “Let’s go see the school doctor.” He said and stood up.

“I’m fine.”

“Fine? I thought you have back injuries before?”

“I… How did you know that?” Lay asked.

“I.. I just knew…” Kris said.

“I’m fine, really. See!” Lay said and stood up. “It healed a month ago.” Lay said.

“That’s great.” Kris said. He was blushing. “Here, this is yours.” He said and handed Lay the chocolate box. “There’s still time to give it to the person you like.” He said and walked away.

“Sunbae….”

Lay walked slowly back to class, thinking back on what happened.

“Yah! Where were you for the last two periods?” Kyungsoo asked as soon as Lay walked into the classroom.

“Huh? Oh I was with Kris sunbae…” Lay said.

“What happened? Did he give it back to you? What happened? You look awful!” Kyungsoo said.

“He fell off a tree and landed on me.” Lay said.

“Huh?”

Lay told him everything and Kyungsoo just stares at him.

“He just gave it back to you like that?” Kyungsoo asked. “Weird, that’s not how he usually is…”

“Look, Suho.” Jongin came from nowhere and whispered in Lay’s ears.

“Now’s your chance! Recess is almost over, hurry up!” Kyungsoo said and pushed Lay.

Lay stood up and walked towards Suho. He was just a few feet away from him then he stopped.

“Lay?” Suho notices Lay in front of him. “Is there something that you wanted to ask me?”

Lay stayed quiet. His mind was blank, everything was in a mess. “No.” He replied. “No…” He said again and shot out of the class.

“Lay!” Kyungsoo shouted. “What is he thinking again?”

Lay ran, he ran and ran until he reached a classroom. Kris’s class. He pushed opened the door and walked in, straight up to Kris’s place.

“What are you doing here?” Kris asked, his face confused.

Lay didn’t say anything, he pulled Kris’s wrists and pulled him out of the classroom.

“This.” Lay said and gave Kris the box. “It’s for you.”

“I thought you said…”

“Forget what I said. I want to give it to you.” Lay said.

“What about Suho?” Kris asked.

Lay shook his head. “Not Suho. But you. So, will you be my Valentine’s?” Lay asked.

Kris chuckles. “So you do know huh.”

“Know what?”

“Know that I’ve had a crush on you?”

“You do?”

“Oh, you didn’t know?” Kris asked. “Damn.”

“Now that you’ve said it yourself, I’ll assume that it’s a yes.” Lay said and smiled.

Kris leans in and kiss Lay without warning. Lay’s eyes were wide open.

“Happy Valentine’s Lay.” Kris said and smiled.

“Happy Valentine’s.” Lay smiled.


IDK what is this but HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

Looks like I’m forever alone this Valentine’s

Have a great Valentine’s Day and happy weekend! Whooooo!