But You're My Teacher (Kray)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

 

“Zhang Yixing you better wake up now or you’re getting late.” Xiumin said and pulled Yixing’s blanket away from him.

“Five more minutes hyung… Just five more….” Yixing said and yawned.

“IT’S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL YOU IDIOT! AND IT’S ALREADY 7.30!” Xiumin shouted and Yixing sat up almost immediately.

“HOLY !” He shouted and sprint towards the bathroom. He bathed and brushed his teeth in a hurry and after changing into his uniform, he dashed downstairs for his breakfast.

“Morning Yixing hyung.” Kai said while munching on his sandwich.

“Morning…” Yixing mumbled and grabbed a piece of toast from the plate. “Gotta run, bye.”

“Whoa… What’s the hurry?” Suho said when Yixing almost ran into him.

“School!”

Kai and Suho looked at each other. “Hyung… It’s 7. School doesn’t start till 7.45.” Kai said.

“7?”

“Yeah…” Suho nodded.

“XIUMIN HYUNGGGGG!” Yixing shouted while the others just sat there, laughing.

“I’m just waking you up.” Xiumin said and shrugged. “I knew if I don’t say that you’re not gonna wake up.”

“I’m not going to believe whatever you say next time.” Yixing pouted while Kai poured him a cup of coffee.

“I’ll wake you up next time.” Kai said, smiling.

Yixing looked him and raised his eyebrows. “How do I know I can trust you?” He asked.

“Trust me.” Kai nods and said. “Because I’m one of your biggest fans.”

Yixing looked at Xiumin, and back to Kai and back to Xiumin again. “Is he alright?” He asked Xiumin and Xiumin shrugged.

“Just believe me will you?” Kai said and clenched his fists.

“Fine…” Yixing said and gulped down his coffee. “Anyway hyung, you’re bringing Kai to school?”

“Excuse me, I am in middle school now. I can go on my own.” Kai said and Yixing began laughing.

“Said the guy who is scared of bugs.” Yixing said and Kai glares at him.

“Stop it you two.” Xiumin said and glanced at the clock. “We should get going now.” He said.

Xiumin, Suho, Kai and Yixing are brothers. After their parents went missing about 7 years ago, Xiumin and Suho have been taking care of Kai and Yixing.

“I’ll see you after school.” Xiumin said while ruffling Kai’s hair.

“I know.” Kai said. “At the bus stop right?”

Xiumin smiled and nods. “Yeah. Don’t run anywhere, understand?”

“I won’t.”

“Let him be hyung.” Yixing said. “He’s old enough to be walking home himself.

“No, we’ll meet at the bus stop.” Xiumin said. “And you Yixing, today is your first day in high school. Try not to cause any trouble.”

“Pfftt trouble is my middle name.” Yixing said and Xiumin glared at him. “Okay okay…”

“It’s an all guys’ school, let the kid have his fun.” Suho said and Xiumin’s glare softens.

“Yixing…”

“I know, I know.” Yixing said. “Try not to space out in class, or do my homework in advance or say anything weird.”

Xiumin smiled and pats Yixing’s back. “You’re going to be fine.”

“And you old man.” Yixing said. “You’re graduating this year hyung, which means your final exam is this year. Hwaiting.”

Xiumin looked at Yixing and chuckled. “You really are random aren’t you?”

Yixing walked to class and as usual, he sat down at his place next to the window, he stares out of the window and suddenly he felt a pat on his back.

“Hi there friend.” Chanyeol said.

“Who are you?” Yixing asked.

Chanyeol gasps dramatically. “IT’S ONLY BEEN THREE MONTHS AND YOU’VE FORGOTTEN ME?”

“Just kidding Yeol.” Yixing said. “How could I possibly forget you?”

“I thought you have forgotten me!” Chanyeol said and gave Yixing a tight hug.

“Excuse me Park Chanyeol.” Yixing said. “You’re causing a lot of misunderstandings here.” He said and Chanyeol realized that most of his classmates are staring both at him and Yixing.

“Sorry.” Chanyeol said and let go as fast as possible. “I am as straight as a ruler.”

“Yeah right.” Yixing scoffed.

“Excuse me?”

“Nothing.”

“Oh right, they said that we’re having a new homeroom teacher. Do you think it’s a female teacher this time?” Chanyeol asked.

“Don’t know, don’t care.” Yixing said.

“Still trying to play the cool guy aren’t you?” Chanyeol asked and rest his head on Yixing’s table. “I hope it’s a female teacher.”

Yixing ignored him and lays his head on the table; he didn’t get much sleep last night as Suho was fussing over everything.

“The teacher’s here!” Someone shouted and Yixing shot up, eyes still half closed.

“He looks so young!”

“Everyone, I am your new homeroom teacher this year and my name is Kris.” He said.

“He’s Chinese?” Chanyeol asked and his eyes widen. “Daebak.”

“I shall be teaching you guys English for the year so, yeah, I hope that everyone can cooperate with me.” Kris said and smiled. “Now let me ask you guys, who’s English is the best in class?”

“Yixing!” Chanyeol shouted and Yixing glared at him.

“Yixing? Please stand up, wherever you might be.” Kris said and looked around.

Yixing stood up and Kris looked at him. “Please introduce yourself to the class.” Kris said and Yixing shrugged.

“Zhang Yixing.” Yixing said and sat back down.

“That’s all?” Kris asked, looking at Yixing.

Yixing nodded.

“Our Yixing is usually like that.” Yixing heard Chanyeol said. “He’s a cool but nice guy.” He said and Kris smiled.

“And you are?”

“Oh me? I’m Park Chanyeol, Yixing’s best friend.” Chanyeol said.

“Seems like you’re Yixing’s guardian huh.” Kris said and Chanyeol chuckled.

“Yeah, something like that.” Chanyeol said.

“Thank you Chanyeol.” Kris said and Chanyeol sat back down. “Zhang Yixing. You’re not that cute you know.” Kris said and Yixing just ignored him.


“I think our teacher likes you a lot.” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah right.” Yixing answered.

“Well yeah, don’t you think so?” Chanyeol asked. “He keeps on asking questions and all he wants is you to answer all those.”

“It’s because you said that my English is the best in class.” Yixing said and threw Chanyeol killing glares.

“It’s the truth isn’t it? I mean you even wrote a song in English before.” Chanyeol said while nodding.

Yixing ignored him and stares out of the window. He was daydreaming but suddenly he saw someone so familiar in the school field. It’s Kris. Kris was playing soccer with the other students on the field and Yixing just kept staring at how good is Kris in soccer.

“Are you listening?” Chanyeol asked and followed Yixing’s gaze. “Whatchu lookin’ at?” He asked and Yixing immediately turns back.

“Nothing.” Yixing said. “I’m going to the washroom.” He said and stood up.

Yixing walked to the washroom alone and he bumped into Kris on the way there.

“Zhang Yixing.” Kris said and Yixing stopped.

“Yeah?”

“Follow me to the staff room for a moment.” He said and walked towards the staff room.

Yixing sighed and followed Kris.

“What do you want sir?” Yixing asked when Kris sat down by his desk.

“Nothing.” Kris said and smiled. “Sit.”

Yixing stared at Kris. What does this teacher want from him?

“I’ll be going back to class now.” Yixing said without looking at Kris.

“Do you believe in fate?” Kris asked suddenly.

“Excuse me?” Yixing asked.

Kris smiled and looked at Yixing. “Because I do.” He said and stood up.

Kris walked towards Yixing and Yixing backed away. He was coming closer and Yixing had nowhere to run. He bumped into the wall behind him and he looked at Kris.

“What do you want?” Yixing asked.

“I’m sorry.” Kris said.

“For what?”

“For this.” Kris said and without warning, he swooped down and kissed Yixing on the lips.

Yixing froze on the spot and his eyes were opened wide. He didn’t know what to do and his fist were clenched tight. Without second thought, he pushes Kris away and gave him a punch on the face.

Yixing realized what he had done. He ran out of the staff room, shouting apologies to Kris and he didn’t even turn back.

“Wow.” Kris said while touching his aching cheek. “That kid is cute.”

Yixing ran back to class and he immediately went back to his place. He buried his face into his arms and thoughts were running through his mind.

“What did I just do? Oh . I just punched a teacher, I could get expelled. What am I supposed to tell Xiumin hyung?”

“Yo Yixing.” Chanyeol came and gave him a pat on the back. “What’s wrong?”

Yixing shot up and looked at Chanyeol.

“Bud, you know I love you right.”

“WHAT?”

“I mean as a friend!” Yixing said immediately.

“Ye… Yeah. I know.”

“I guess this is goodbye.” Yixing said.

“What? Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked.

“I’m expelled.” Yixing said.

“WHAT? Why?”

“I hit our teacher.” Yixing said. “I’ll be going now.” He said and packed his stuff. He was just about to walk out of the front door when Kris came walking in.

“And Yixing, where do you think you’re going?” Kris asked.

“Aren’t I expelled?” Yixing asked softly.

“No.” Kris said and smiled. “Go back to your place Yixing.”

“But I…” Yixing shuts up when he saw Kris smiling and nodding at him. “Yes sir…” He said and went back to his seat.

“Sir, what happened to your face?” Chanyeol asked.

“Me? Oh it was nothing.” Kris said. “I was playing some soccer just now and the ball hit my face. “

Yixing looked at Kris and he wondered why Kris helped him. Kris caught Yixing’s gaze and smiled towards him. Yixing looked down on his desk and sighed.

Class ended and everyone was in a hurry to get back home except for Yixing. He stood up slowly and packed his bag slowly. He’s old enough to walk home alone, he doesn’t need to meet up with Suho or Xiumin, and he can have the whole afternoon by himself.

“Do you usually pack that slowly?” He heard a familiar voice and he looked up, Kris was leaning on the doorframe and he was smiling.

Yixing nods and continues packing his stuff.

“Do you have something to tell me?” Kris asked.

Sehu looked up and he bowed to Kris. “About just now, I’m sorry for hitting you sir.”

“Don’t call me sir.” Kris said, still smiling. “Call me Kris.”

“But you’re my teacher.”

“Pftt it’s after school, it doesn’t matter.” Kris said.

Yixing kept quiet and stares at the floor.

“You’re cute.” Kris said suddenly and Yixing flinches.

“I thought you said that I’m not that cute.” Yixing asked.

“I changed my mind.” Kris said. “You haven’t answered my question.”

“What question.”

“Do you believe in fate?” Kris asked.

“Well I have a question.” Yixing said.

“Yeah?”

“Why did you do it?”

“Do what?”

“Why did you kiss me?” Yixing asked.

“Oh that’s easy Yixing.” Kris said and snapped his fingers. “I fell in love with you in the first sight.”

“You’re my teacher. Are teachers supposed to do that?” Yixing asked.

“No.” Kris said. “But I’m just a little different.”

“I should get going.” Yixing said and decided to walk out of the classroom. Kris pulled his wrists and pulled him into a hug.

“Think about it, we could be the first student and teacher having a relationship in the school.” Kris said.

Yixing struggled but Kris was strong. Kris smiled and kissed Yixing on the cheeks.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Kris said and lets go of Yixing.

Yixing stared at Kris with disbelief. Did his teacher just kissed him twice in a day? He shrugged and walked off. Little did he know, his unusual days are just starting.


“Yixing!” Xiumin called.

“Yixing?” Kai called.

“Yah Yixing!” Suho called.

“YIXING!” All three of them shouted at Yixing.

“What?” Yixing asked.

“You’re acting weird.” Xiumin said.

“I am not.” Yixing said.

“You just pour your coke into your bowl instead of the soup.” Suho said and Yixing looked into his bowl. Suho was right, his bowl is full of Coke instead of the soup Suho made.

Yixing rolled his eyes and sighed. “I’m sorry, let me just go get another bowl.”

“Are you gonna drink that from there?” Kai asked, looking at Yixing’s bowl.

“No.” Yixing said and gave his bowl of Coke to Kai. “You can have it.”

“Yixing, is everything alright in school?” Xiumin asked, as the big brother, he can feel that there’s something wrong with his brother.

“Nothing.” Yixing said. He can’t possibly tell his brothers that his teacher is hitting on him.

“Speaking of school…” Suho said and looks at Xiumin. “Might you explain this?” He asked and took out something that looks like an envelope.

“Where did you get that?” Xiumin asked, his eyes wide opened.

“It’s baby blue.” Kai said.

“It’s from Chen isn’t it?” Suho asked.

Xiumin blushed and snatched the envelope away from Suho. “No.”

“We all knew it hyung.” Suho said and Xiumin blushes even harder.

“What happened? Why am I the only one that does not know anything?” Yixing asked.

“Chen stuffed this into my hands, asking me to pass it to Xiumin.” Suho said.

“Shut it Suho.” Xiumin said and Kai and Yixing giggled.

“Oooh….” Kai teased and Xiumin glared at him.

Yixing laughed at his brothers' childish actions but the thought of facing Kris tomorrow made him a little worried.

And sure enough, not only Kris is their homeroom teacher, English teacher; he is also their P.E teacher. He made Yixing the captain of the basketball team and entered them in the annual basketball tournament. He even trained them for a month and they were more than ready to take on the challenge. The basketball match was today and it was the semi-finals. If they win this round, they could move on to the finals and they could win the championship.

Yixing was playing as hard as he can mainly because he wants to win and he wants Xiumin to know how much he likes palying basketball. He was about to dunk the first ball when he was tackled by someone from the other team and he fell.

“Oww…” Yixing lied on the gym floor and moaned.

“Are you alright?” Chanyeol asked.

“I think I’m fine.” He said.

“Try standing up.” Chanyeol said and extended his arm.

Yixing grab hold on Chanyeol’s arm and he tried to stand up, but he can’t. The pain was so intense that he fell almost immediately when Chanyeol pulled him up.

“What’s going on?” Kris asked, noticing the crowd around Yixing and Chanyeol.

“I think Yixing sprained his ankle.” Chanyeol said.

“Okay everyone back to the game.” Kris said and turned back to Yixing. “Let’s get to the school doctor’s office.”

“Can you walk?” Kris asked.

“I think so.” Yixing said and tried to stand up. He stumbles and Kris caught him.

“Let me carry you there.” Kris said.

“No.” Yixing said.

“Why?”

“It’s weird.”

“I am your teacher and I am responsible for this.” Kris said and he squatted down. “Get on.” He said.

Yixing hesitated for a while and he got on Kris’s back. It was weird having a teacher piggy back you and he’s a guy. Yixing was getting comfortable because Kris’s back was broad and he’s strong.

Kris walked slowly to the doctor’s office and when they reached there, the doctor was not there but the door was unlocked.

“Looks like we’ll just go in and wait for the doctor to come back.” Kris said and placed Yixing gently on the chair.

“Thanks… I guess.”  Yixing said.

They were silent for a while and finally the doctor came back in. He bandaged Yixing’s ankle and advise him to not play sports until his ankle is fully healed. The doctor walked out of the office after he’s done with Yixing, saying that he needs to get back to the gym just in case anyone else got injured.

“But the match…” Yixing said and looked at Kris. “Can I go?” He asked.

“No.” Kris said firmly. “Not until your ankle healed.”

“But…”

“No buts.” Kris said.

Yixing stood up and being the stubborn kid he is, he tries to walk out of the doctor’s office and but he was stopped by Kris.

“Are you out of your mind?” Kris asked, pushing Yixing back onto the bed.

“I just want us to win.” Yixing said.

“I know you are the captain of the team but please, take care of yourself!” Kris said and Yixing can see concern in his eyes.

“Why do you worry so much?”

“Because I love you?” Kris asked.

Yixing went silent at Kris’s answer. He wasn’t expecting that answer and he was shocked.

“But why?” Yixing asked.

“I don’t know.” Kris said. “There’s just something in you that can make me go crazy over you.”

Yixing looked at Kris. He was not smiling, he’s being serious.

“But you are my teacher.”

“Well that.” Kris said. “I’m leaving anyway.”

“Huh?”

“The school is transferring me away back to Canada.”

“Why?” Yixing asked.

“I have to.” Kris said.

“Aren’t you even saying goodbye to everyone?” Yixing asked.

“No.” Kris said. “That would just make everyone sad.”

“Why?”

“I hate goodbyes.” Kris said.

“And I hate sudden goodbyes.” Yixing said.

“Yixing I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.” Yixing said and looked away. “Go away.” He said and turned away, his back was facing Kris. He was trying hard to hold in his tears. He was starting to like Kris but this sudden goodbye, it hurts.

Kris sighed and walked towards the door. His hand was on the handle and he stopped.

“Wait.” Yixing said and stood up slowly. He limped towards Kris and gave him a back hug. “Don’t go.”

“But you asked me to leave.”

“I changed my mind.” Yixing said.

“You’re going to admit that you like me now?” Kris asked.

“But you’re my teacher.” Yixing said, smiling.

“It doesn’t matter now does it?” Kris said and gave him a kiss on the lips and this time, Yixing did not try to push him away.


Hey guys guess what? IT’S HOLIDAY!

I have a week of school holiday so that means more updates!

One question: XiuHan or HunHan?

Anyway if I messed up the characters please bear with me because this was supposed to be a HunHan story but I changed my mind, since I love Kray too much lol

Anyone wants a sequel of I Love You, Mr. Bodyguard?