How I Met Him (Kray)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

Yixing was panting hard. He had been chosen to dance for his school’s special event and he had been practicing hard. His waist hurts like crazy but he ignored that. He loves dancing, a little pain won’t stop him from dancing. He looks at his watch, time to go back home.

Yixing packs up his stuff and started limping out of the school’s dancing room and head back home. He walks slowly across the school compound. It was quiet because school had ended 3 hours ago and Yixing had been dancing since school end. His waist was killing him so he stops for a while.

“Watch out!” He heard someone said and turned around.

Too late! A very tall figure had crashed into him and the both of them were on the ground.

“Oww…” Yixing groaned in pain. The impact with the hard cemented floor had made his waist hurt even more. He opened his eyes and realized that the guy that ran into him was on top of him. He looks so handsome, so unreal, he looks like he had just walked out of a manga.

“Are you alright?” He asked Yixing and Yixing just blinks. He tried to push him away but the pain at his waist made him unable to do that.

“Oops sorry!” Kris said and get up quickly.

“Can you give me a hand?” Yixing asked.

“Oh sure sure!” He said and pulled Yixing up. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine…” Yixing said and bit his lower lip. His waist is killing him. He tries to walk a few steps but he stumbles.

“Whoa whoa whoa… Here let me help.” Kris said and holds Yixing up.

“Hey, umm sorry to bother you but can you help me get to that bench? I guess I need to sit down.” Yixing said and smiled, his dimple showing.

Oh my god. He’s so cute! Kris thought to himself.

Kris helped Yixing gets to the bench and sat down beside Yixing. He stares at the guy and looked away when Yixing looked at him.

“What’s your name?” Kris asked.

“People call me Lay but my real name is Yixing. Zhang Yixing.” Yixing said and smiled again.

“You’re Chinese?” Kris asked and Yixing nodded.

“So am I! Nice to meet you! I’m Wu Yifan, some people call me Wufan and some people just call me Kris.” Kris said.

“Wufan, I like that name.” Yixing said.

Kris almost melted when Yixing smiles. He likes this guy. He thinks that he might be in love. Yixing, on the other hand, fell in love instantly even though they had just met and Kris had just run into him.

“Are you okay? I’m so sorry but I can’t stop suddenly.” Kris said, embarrassed.

“I’m fine. It’s just that my waist hurts a little.” Yixing said.

“Oh god, is it because of me? I’m so so so so sorry!” Kris said and keeps on apologize to Yixing.

“It’s not your fault, you don’t have to apologize.” Yixing told him.

“What happened then?” Kris asked.

“I overworked myself I think. Dancing for 3 straight hours, what was I even thinking.” Yixing mumbles.

“Oh I see. Well, it’s still my fault for running into you. Come on, I’ll bring you home since you can’t possibly get home in this condition.” Kris said, extending his hand to help Yixing stand up.

Yixing looked at him and blinked. He barely knows this guy and now he’s offering to help him get home? He holds his hand but stumbled, he is completely out of strength to even stand up. Kris saw and he bends down.

“What are you doing?”  Yixing asked.

“Get on. I’ll piggy back you back home.” Kris said.

“No way. It’s embarrassing.” Yixing said. “Besides I’m very heavy, are you sure you want to carry me all the way home?”

“Come on, do you want to get home or not?” Kris asked.

“I guess there’s no other way…” Yixing said and get on Kris’s back.

He’s lighter than Kris thought he is. He looks kinda fragile that Kris really wanted to protect him.

They were passing through an ice cream shop and Yixing was craving for ice cream.

“Umm hey, Wufan? Do you think you can uhhh….”

“Yeah? What?” Kris asked.

“Stop by there? I really want an ice cream.” Yixing said, pointing towards the ice cream shop.

Kris chuckled.

“Sure, why not?” He said and he bought Yixing into the shop. “Which one do you want?”

“Hmm… That one.” Yixing said and pointed towards a bean flavor.

“You sure?”

“Yeah. I like that.” Yixing said.

“Okay… Give me two scoops of this and two scoops of chocolate.” Kris said and bought Yixing to the table. He let Yixing sit down and went to pay for their ice cream.

“I’ll pay you back as soon as I get home.” Yixing said when he saw Kris coming back with their ice cream.

“No worries, think of it as an apology ice cream. Sorry again for knocking into you.” Kris said.

“Well… If you insist. Then thank you Wufan!” Yixing said and starts eating his ice cream happily.

Kris couldn’t help but smile when he saw Yixing eating happily. 


“Hey Wufan, thanks for bringing me back home. You can put me down now.” Yixing said as they reached his house.

“No worries.”

“Come on in and have some tea maybe?” Yixing said.

“I shouldn’t bother you.” Kris said.

“Nonsense. Come on. Wait, let me get my keys.” Yixing said while fumbling through his bag. “There got it.”

He opened the door and went in. “Dad? I’m home!” He shouted as he entered the house. “I bought a friend.”

Yixing’s house is huge! The interior designs are great and there are crystal carvings everywhere. Compared to Kris’s apartment, this place is like heaven.

“Xingxing, welcome home.” Yixing’s dad-Baekhyun said.

“Dad, this is my friend, Wufan. He helped me get home because I hurt my waist again.” Yixing said with a smile.

“Again Xingxing? This is the third time this month Xingxing.” Baekhyun said and looked at his son with full of concern. “You want to see a doctor?”

“I’m fine dad, really. I just need to rest.” Yixing said and smiled.

“Oh and Wufan, thank you for bringing Xingxing back home.” Baekhyun said to Kris.

“It’s alright Mr…”

“Park. Mr. Park.” Baekhyun said with a smile.

“I’ll just go up for a while. Wait for a while Wufan.” Yixing said, trying to get up the stairs.

“Oh, let me help you.” Kris said when he saw Yixing struggling to go up.

“You don’t have to. I’ll just ask my hyung to help. Lulu! Luhan ge!” Yixing shouted.

“Lulu had gone out with his friends Xingxing.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh… Then, Wufan I guess you’ll have to help me again.” Yixing said and smiled.

Kris helped him up the stairs and went to his bedroom. He looked at his watch and it was getting late.

“Umm Yixing, I guess I should be heading home. It’s getting late.” He said.

“Oh… I see. Are your parents going to ground you for getting home late?” Yixing asked.

“Oh no. My parents are at Canada. I came here myself to study.” Kris said and laughed.

“Oh... Oh I see.”

“Well, see you tomorrow at school Yixing.” Kris said and picked up his bag and went out of his room.

“See you tomorrow!” Yixing shouted and Kris gave him a wink.

Yixing almost fainted when Kris winked at him. And that night, both of them couldn’t sleep, thinking of each other and smiling to themselves.

Yixing and Kris couldn’t pay attention at class the next few days. They have met each other a few times after school when Yixing was staying back at school to practice. They keep spacing out in class, thinking of each other.

“Yixing, are you alright? You look so blank. Even more blank compared to other days.” Yixing’s best friend, Suho said.

“Hey Suho?”

“What?”

“Do you by any chance know Kris?” He asked.

“Kris? Kris Wu? He’s the basketball team’s captain. The team has won so many tournaments because of him. He’s their ace you know. Besides, girls go all crazy when it comes to Kris Wu. He receives the most chocolate during Valentine’s Day.” Suho said while munching away his lunch.

“Oh… I see.” Yixing’s shoulders dropped. He knew it. Kris is as straight as a ruler. Plus he is the famous basketball team’s captain. What was he thinking? That Kris would like him? Pfftt… He’s famous, and he’s just a kid who dances well.

On the other hand… Kris was thinking about Yixing too.

“Hey, Xiumin. Do you know Zhang Yixing? Or Lay? What class is he in?” He asked.

“Why do you ask?”

“Just asking. Saw him dancing yesterday.” Kris lied.

“Yeah, I know him. How could anyone not know him Kris? He’s the son of Park Chanyeol, the owner of the famous entertainment company.”

“But he’s Chinese right? How come his dad is Korean?” Kris asked.

“Kris, he was adopted, along with his older brother.” Xiumin said.

“Ahh… I understand now.” Kris said. He sighs. Such a rich person would never like him. He’s just a guy from Canada and living in a small apartment and has to work part time jobs to pay for his daily expenses. Besides, he must be straight, he’s so talented in dance that must attract a lot of ladies.

And from that day onwards, Kris started avoiding Yixing and Yixing does the same. Yixing sighs alone when he’s in the dancing room, having no mood to practice. The door swings open and Luhan walked in.

“Hey Xingxing. Wanna go home already?” He asked.

“Hey Lulu ge. Sure. Since I’m not even practicing… Why not.” Yixing said and stood up. It’s been a week that he didn’t see Kris and he missed that giant.

“Looks like someone is sad.” Luhan said while walking back home with Yixing.

“I’m not sad. Just tired.” Yixing said.

“Liar. Then where’s my daily dose of dimpled smile?” Luhan asked.

“Ge, not now.” Yixing said and sighed.

“Hey, cheer up. What could be bothering you?” Luhan asked. His brother was not always like this. In fact, Yixing was never like that.

“Nothing.” Yixing said and continue walking.

Another week went by and the school’s special event was coming close. Yixing had been staying back at school more often, practicing more and more. His waist is getting worst but he just ignored it and continued dancing.

What he didn’t know is that Kris had been watching him. He saw Yixing staying back more often and he saw Yixing getting hurt from practicing too much. It might sound creepy but Kris really didn’t know what to do. He thinks that Yixing would never love him and all he can do is to look at him from afar and take care of him from afar.

Xiumin knows that Kris likes Yixing, he had told Kris to go after Yixing but Kris just smiles and shakes his head. He won’t feel the same as I do, Kris would always say.

Kris loves Yixing, he has completely fallen for that dimpled smile boy. One day after school, as usual, Kris would be watching Yixing from afar the dancing room. Yixing was dancing so beautifully, every single move was accurate, perfect. But Yixing’s waist was bothering him. He felt a sharp pain, stumbled and fell. Kris’s heart skipped a beat when he saw Yixing collapsing. He stood up, wanting to burst into the dancing room and hold Yixing in his arms. But he didn’t.

Yixing got up, and limped out of the dancing room to get to the toilet. Kris watched as Yixing walked towards the toilet and he stood up, and walked into the dancing room. Today, he thought, today I shall tell him. He sat down on the floor and waited for Yixing.

A few minutes later, Yixing came back with a frown on his face. He couldn’t take it anymore. He wanted to just sit down. When he entered the dancing room, he was shocked to see Kris sitting on the floor with his eyes closed. Yixing walked next to Kris and gave him a poke.

“Hey…” Kris said, expecting Yixing to give him the cold shoulder because he had been avoiding him for 2 weeks.

But Yixing smiled, he was happy to see Kris again after 2 weeks. He missed him.  His dimpled smile is not going away, it goes up automatically whenever he saw Kris.

“Wufan! It’s been 2 weeks since I’ve last seen you. Where have you been?” Yixing asked.

“I… I…” Kris just can’t say that he’s been avoiding him. “I’ve been busy.”

“I haven’t seen you in a long time too… Were you busy?” Kris asked.

Yixing have the exact same thought as Kris had a few moments ago. He can’t say he’s been avoiding him.

“Uhh… I was busy practicing too.” Yixing said.

Kris couldn’t hold it in anymore. He stood up and went close to Yixing.

“You’re probably going to hate me after this.” Kris said and step closer to Yixing. Yixing keeps backing off until he bumped into the wall.

“Wufan what are you…”

Yixing couldn’t finish his sentence and he was cut off by Kris’s lips attached to his. Kris is kissing me! Yixing thought. He kisses Kris back and bit Kris’s lips.

“What was that for?” Kris asked, looking at Yixing.

“That’s for not doing this earlier.” Yixing said and pulled Kris in for another kiss.

They pulled away after a while and Kris looks at Yixing.

“I love you.” Kris whispers.

“I love you too.” Yixing whispers back.

Kris hugged Yixing tightly and Yixing whimpers in pain.

“Is it your waist again?” Kris asked.

“I’m fine Wufan.” Yixing said.

“How can you be fine? Let me see.” Kris said and pulled up Yixing’s uniform. He saw a big patch of blue black on Yixing’s back.

“What happened?” Kris asked.

“Nothing, I just fell down the stairs at home just now morning. I’m fine now, nothing to worry about.” Yixing said and smiled.

“Oh Yixing, Yixing. Why are you so careless?” Kris said and hugged Yixing. Yixing gasps in pain again.

“I’m sorry! Did I hurt you again?” Kris asked.

Yixing smiled. “It doesn’t hurt because I have you Wufan. I have Wufan by my side to love me and to ease my pain.”

“Yixing, promise me you won’t overwork yourself again okay? It hurts here.” Kris said and put Yixing’s hand on his chest.

 “I promise Wufan. I promise.” Yixing said and smiled, resting his head on Kris’s chest.

“I love you Zhang Yixing.”

“I love you too Wu Yifan.” 


As promised, how Kris meet Lay in highschool ^.^

It didn't came out like how I wanted it to but still, I think it's fine.

Sorry if there’s any weird part or spelling mistakes. I should probably read what I wrote but I’m just too lazy to do that.

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

I'm crazy over Kray, so I might write more Kray fanfics. Hope you guys don't mind me and my crazy Kray obsession.