The Date Disasters

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

Here's some of the OTPs that I would not normally write. 

But hey, let's change things up a little bit. 


“Hey babe where are you?” Suho asked.

“I’m coming.” Chen said. “Down the stairs. Wait I can’t find my keys.” He said while fumbling through his backpack. “Okay I’m coming out.”

Suho hung up his phone and waited for Chen to exit his house. He sat on his convertible and waited.

“No way.” Chen said when he saw Suho. “New car?” He asked.

Suho smiled and nods. “It’s not from my father. Just so you know this is the result of me working 7 days a week for 3 months.”

“But hell, 3 months and a car?” Chen’s jaw was wide open as if he lost a screw. “That’s hella cool.”

“Hop in.” Suho said. “Let’s go get lunch and we can go catch a movie later.”

Chen smiled and hop into Suho’s car. “Damn, I am jealous.”

“Wait till you see my driving skills.” Suho said and winked.

“I don’t think I want to.” Chen said. “Just drive safely.”

“I do drive safely.” Suho said.

“No, remember how you wrecked your first car?” Chen asked. “I don’t want that to happen again.”

“I won’t.” Suho said. “I am a pro now.”

And as soon as he said that, he ran over a hump without stopping.

“Geez, a pro huh?” Chen teased.

“Shut up.” Suho said and pouted.

The two of them drove off, both laughing and enjoying the presence of each other. Meanwhile, on the other side of the street, Chanyeol was walking down the street with a gift on his hands.

“Hope Kai will like this.” Chanyeol said to himself and smiled. He hadn’t seen his boyfriend in weeks and he missed him. Kai’s career as an idol had skyrocketed after he dropped his second album.

Chanyeol walked towards Kai’s company and stood outside. He realized that there was a lot of people there, waiting for Kai too.

“What’s happening?” Chanyeol asked a girl beside him.

“Rumor has it that Kai will be going on a date today.” The girl said. “We fans don’t believe that he’s in a relationship now so we’re here to see for ourselves.”

“Oh…?” Chanyeol looked confused.

“Are you a fan too?” The girl asked.

“Huh? Oh, uhm, I am.” Chanyeol said.

“Then you should probably wait and see who is Kai dating.” She said. “This is so shocking. I can’t believe that he’s dating.”

Chanyeol’s shoulders dropped. He is the reason Kai is getting hate. Even though they don’t know that he is the one dating Kai, he still felt bad.

“Uhm, you guys actually misunderstood.” Chanyeol suddenly said.

“What?” The girl asked. “Misunderstood what?”

Chanyeol smiled. “Kai is currently not dating anyone.”

“How would you know?” The girl asked.

“Truth is, I work here as one of the staff.” Chanyeol lied.

“Liar.”

“It’s true.” Chanyeol said. “I have the passcode into the building and even access cards throughout the building.”

“How would you know Kai is not dating someone?”

“Like I said, I work here and of course we would know if one of our famous idols is dating.” Chanyeol smiled. “He is currently busy working for another album and has absolutely no time to go for a date.”

“Ah… I see.” The girl said. “Girls! We misunderstood our oppa!” She shouted.

Everyone looked at her with a confused look and she explained everything to them. A lot of them are not convinced about what Chanyeol said and he had to enter the building as a proof that he actually ‘worked’ there.

“Those girl…” Chanyeol sighed.

“Chanyeol?” Kai was walking across the lobby and spotted his boyfriend. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh Kai!” Chanyeol saw Kai and hid the gift behind him.

“I haven’t seen you for such a long time!” Kai said and wanted to give Chanyeol a kiss but Chanyeol took a step back and pointed towards the glass door. Kai stopped and realized that there are a lot of fans looking at him and Chanyeol.

“Oh…. Uhm… Just wave.” Kai said and waved while smiling. Chanyeol looked at him and just followed.

Kai’s fans went crazy after Kai waved at them. They began taking pictures and videos in a flash and went totally crazy.

“Let’s get back to my studio.” Kai said and pulled Chanyeol with him.

Chanyeol followed Kai into the studio and sat down on the chair he usually sat. He stares at Kai as he walked into the recording room and began practicing.

“Pacrk Chanyeol your jaw is about to be disconnect from your face.” Kai said through the mic. “And there is drool.”

Chanyeol immediately tries to wipe away the drool but there was none. Kai had tricked him again and he laughed. “You idiot.”


“Kris, Kris, Kris, Kris!” Baekhyun screamed through the phone.

“What is it?” Kris asked in a tired voice.

“Are you sleeping?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah.”

“Why the hell are you sleeping?” Baekhyun asked.

“I stayed up all night and slept at 12pm just now.” Kris said and yawned. “What’s up?”

“I’m downstairs, waiting for you to open the door.”

“Already?” Kris asked. “I thought we said… Oh.”

“Exactly.” Baekhyun said and nods. “It’s 7.30 already!”

“I’m so sorry.” Kris said. “Hold on, I’ll let you in.” He said and pressed the button to open up the gate for Baekhyun.

“It’s freezing cold out there!” Baekhyun complained as soon as he enter Kris’s warm, cozy apartment.

“I’m sorry Baek.” Kris said and yawned. “What do you want to do?”

Baekhyun looked at Kris and smiled. He ran straight into Kris’s and pushed him onto the bed while hugging him tightly. “I want to spend time with my most favorite person ever in the world.” He said.

Kris smiled. He hugs Baekhyun and the two of them rolled around in bed, giggling.

“Want to go ice skating?” Kris asked.

“Aww but I just got here.” Baekhyun said. “And it’s warm here.” He said and buried his face into Kris’s chest.

“But it’s our only day off this week.” Kris said. “Let’s go do something fun.”

“Fine…” Baekhyun said. “But first, go brush your teeth.” He giggled. “You smelled like death.”

“You’re mean.” Kris said and walked towards the bathroom.

Baekhyun smiled and sat down on Kris’s bed. Today is the first date they’ve had this month. Both of them are so busy with their own careers that they barely have time for each other. But it’s okay, Baekhyun is still madly in love with Kris.

“Let’s go.” Kris said. “I’m all done.”

“Aren’t you hungry though?” Baekhyun asked.

“Now that you mention that…” Kris said and rubs his stomach. “I am VERY hungry, like starving. I didn’t even have lunch.”

Baekhyun chuckled and pinched Kris’s cheeks. “Dumbo.” He said. “Let’s go get dinner first, then we can go ice skating.”

Meanwhile….

“Hey, get the hot chocolate from the cabinet please.” Lay said and nods towards the cabinet.

“Okay, what about milk?” Luhan asked.

“Shoot.” Lay said. “I forgot to heat up the milk.” He pouted. “Now our hot chocolate will be cold chocolate.”

Luhan laughed. “I’ll heat it up.” Luhan said. “Just make sure the marshmallows are not too close to the stove, they’ll melt.”

“Oops, got it!” Lay said and grabbed the marshmallow bag away from the stove.

“I’m sorry we can’t go out today.” Luhan said. “It’s all because of this god damned cold.” He said and sniffed. “There’s a freaking booger in my nose and it’s so annoying!”

Lay laughed. “It’s okay.” He said. “We can’t possibly let that cold get worse can we?”

“Babe, grab me a tissue.” Luhan said. “I’m dying because of this booger.”

“Eww.” Lay said and laughed. He handed Luhan and tissue and Luhan blew his nose, hard. “Wow, you are really sick.” Lay said.

“Yeah…” Luhan said and sniffed.

“Then it’s a good decision for us to stay at home.” Lay said.

“Is the soup done?” Luhan asked.

“No, not yet.” Lay said. “Patience Luhan.”

“I’m hungry.” Luhan said. “Is the rice done?”

“No.” Lay said. “You go wait outside. I’ll be right out when everything’s done, okay?”

“Fine…?” Luhan said. “I needed a rest anyway.”

Luhan walked towards the living room and sat down in front of the fireplace. It’s freezing so he and Lay had decided to light it up. He sat there and stares at the fire. He was looking around when he realized that there was an old board game that he and Lay used to play when they were younger. He got up and went looking for the game.

“Luhan? What are you doing?”

“Let’s change going out night into board game night.” Luhan said and smiled. “We’ll be bored with nothing to do so let’s play after dinner.”

Lay smiled. “That sounds perfect.”


Sehun was waiting for Tao to appear at the top of the stairs of the restaurant his father owns. He glances at his watch and wonders if Tao had forgotten about their date. He takes out his phone preparing to call but he didn’t want to sound crazy. It was his first date with Tao and he didn’t want to ruin it.

“I’m so sorry I’m late.” Tao said while he got off a taxi. “I was deciding what to wear and forgot the time.”

“It’s fine.” Sehun said. “Shall we?” He asked and extended his arms.

Tao smiled and linked arms with Sehun. The two of them started dating last week and today was their first date together. He really liked Sehun and wished that everything goes well.

“It’s a nice place.” Tao said and smiled. “I’ve never been to fancy restaurants like this before.”

“Let me show you around.” Sehun said and leads Tao into the kitchen.

Tao looked around in awe and would secretly glance at Sehun from time to time. He just love to look at the handsome Korean man that was just right next to him.

“And now, dinner!” Sehun said and smiled. “What would you like?”

“Me? Oh, uh…” Tao looked at the menu. “I don’t know…”

Sehun chuckled. “Here, I’ll pick for you.” He said and called the waiter over. He ordered both his and Tao’s dinner and continues staring at Tao.

“What?” Tao asked. “Something on my face?”

“Nope.” Sehun said. “I just like looking at you.”

Tao blushes.

“Dinner is served.” Their waiter said a few moments later while putting down the plates on the table.

“Whoa.” Tao said and look at the amount of food Sehun ordered. “That’s a lot.”

Sehun laughs. “I do have a huge appetite.” He said.

“Well, I’m eating now!” Tao said and took a bite from his steak. “This is just so awesome!”

“Glad you like it.”

“Would you like some wine, sir?” The waiter asked.

Sehun looked at Tao. “Wine?” He asked.

“Ah, no, I don’t drink.” Tao said.

Sehun smiles and he whispers to the waiter.

“I’m not sure if we can do that sir.”

“Try.” Sehun said and winked. “There has to be something.”

“Very well sir.” The waiter said and walked towards the kitchen.

“What?” Tao asked.

“Nothing.” Sehun said. “Here, try some of mine, it’s one of the chefs’ specialty.” He said.

Tao blushed. Sehun had his pasta twirled up nicely on a spoon and is trying to feed it to Tao. Tao opens his mouth and eats it.

“It’s delicious.” He said while blushing.

“Ah, you have a little something there…” Sehun said and took a napkin and wipes off the pasta sauce on Tao’s lips. “There.”

Tao’s eyes were wide open and he was blushing harder than he usually do.

“So… Do you like this place?” Sehun asked.

Tao nods. “It’s amazing.”

Sehun smiles. “My dad plans to give this to me one day.” He said.

“To you?”

“He owns a lot of restaurants around here.” Sehun said. “This is my mum’s favorite.”

“Ah… I see.”

“I wanted something that reminds me of my mum so I did asked from dad.”

“Sehun…”

“I’m sorry.” Sehun said. “I shouldn’t…”

“It’s alright.”

“Your special order, sir.” The waiter said and puts down a glass onto the table.

“Bubble tea?” Tao asked, amused.

Sehun winks at Tao. “Special order.” He said and chuckles.

The two of them continued having dinner together while chatting away in the restaurant while in a fair at the other side of town, Xiumin and Kyungsoo were holding hands, keeping each other warm while looking at games to play with.

“Oh, my, god.” Xiumin suddenly stops and looks at the stall nearby. “That is so cute.” He said and points towards a plushy shaped like a bun with a winky face inside the stall.

Kyungsoo looked at Xiumin. “I can make one like that.” He said.

“No you can’t Kyungsoo.” Xiumin said. “I don’t want a poop with a smiley face.”

“Gee fine.” Kyungsoo said. “Let’s go get one.” He said and pulled Xiumin towards the stall.

“How can I get that plushy?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Just shoot 3 pirates and you win!” The stall owner said.

“Easy.” Kyungsoo said and began shooting.

“You’re missing every one of them Kyung ah~” Xiumin said while looking at Kyungsoo playing.

“Shush.” Kyungsoo said and aimed at the pirate again. He shoots and this time he got one. “YES!”

“That was alright.” Xiumin said.

“Really…?” Kyungsoo asked. “Cheer for me a little will you?” He asked.

“Fine, fine.” Xiumin said and gave Kyungsoo a kiss on the cheek. “There.”

Kyungsoo immediately blush from the kiss and he once again attempt to shoot one of the pirates. He success to shoot out the second and third pirate without fail this time.

“Here you go sir.” The stall owner said while handing the plushy to Kyungsoo.

“Here, happy now?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yup.” Xiumin said and smiled widely. “Thanks Kyung!” He said and pulled Kyungsoo along to go on rides.


“Uhh babe? I don’t think you’re supposed to drive that fast though.” Chen said while holding onto his life. “You’re clearly going over the speed limit!” He said.

“No, what are you talking about?” Suho said while he sped through a red light.

“AND NOW YOU SPEED THROUGH THE RED LIGHT!”

“Don’t worry, it’s fine.” Suho said.

“No, it’s not fine, nope. Nope!” Chen said and closed his eyes.

Suho continues to speed through the highway, enjoying himself. And that of course, caught the attention of a cop and duty and the sirens went off and they were after Suho and asking him to stop at the side.

“Now you’ve done it.” Chen said.

“Oh .” Suho cursed and slowed down.

“Sir, I believe that you were going over the speed limit.” The cop said. “I’m going to have to take a look at your license and registration please.”

“Look, uhm, I’m sorry and I was in a rush and…”

“Sir, license and registration please.”

“Look, we can sort this out…” Suho said and stepped out of the car.

“Suho, you better don’t.” Chen said and tried to stop Suho.

“Sir, please enter your vehicle.”

“Just, give me another chance.” Suho said.

“That’s it.” The cop said and pinned Suho on the car bonnet. “You’re going to the station with me.” He said and handcuffed Suho.

“Oh .” Chen got out of the car and followed Suho. “What?” He looked at Suho.

“Uhm…” Suho didn’t know what to do as he was dragged into the police car. “I’ll see you when I get out…” He said.

“Unbelievable.” Chen said and got into Suho’s car, the key was still there so he drove Suho’s car back to his house.

“I can’t believe that idiot just did that.” Chen mumbled to himself. “Got to bail him out that idiot.” He said while rummaging through his closet to get his ATM card.

He went to the bank and got out the bail money that Suho will need and drove back to the station.

“Officer, I’m sorry!” Suho was explaining to the officer in charge. “I truly am.”

“Explain that in court.”

“Wait, you’re going to let him go.” One of the officer said.

“What? Why?”

“His boyfriend is here to bail him out.”

“Wow you’re lucky that you have a boyfriend to bail you out.” The officer said while releasing Suho’s handcuffs. “Now don’t repeat the same thing again.” He said.

“Thank you officer.” Suho said and ran outside to meet Chen.

Chen was sitting outside, impatient. Today was supposed to be their date night but Suho decided to ruin it all.

“Hey, thanks.”

“Shut up.” Chen said and tossed the car keys to Suho. “I want to go home.”

“But…”

“HOME!” Chen said and walked out of the station.

Suho felt bad. It was his fault that everything they planned was ruined. He didn’t what to do to cheer Chen up. He walked up to his car and got in. Chen was sitting at the passenger seat with a sulky face.

“I’m sorry.” Suho said.

Chen rolls his eyes and looks out of the window. Suho didn’t say another word and drove off. They reached Chen’s apartment and Chen got off. Suho followed Chen into his apartment and let himself in.

“Uhm, babe?” Suho glances as Chen who was just sitting on the couch, turning on the TV and was just zapping through the channels.

Chen kept quiet.  Suho walked quietly towards the light switch and he turned off the lights.

“Suho, I swear-” Chen said while turning around.

Suho was standing behind the couch, with a ring box on his hands.

“You know what? I lied.” Suho said while smiling. “The car was from my father.”

“What?”

“The car was a gift from my father as a wedding gift to us.” He said and opened the ring box. “Chen, marry me?” Suho asked.

Chen just stood there, stunned. He didn’t know what to do. He’s happy. He’s too happy to do anything.

“Don’t keep me waiting…” Suho said.

“Huh? Oh, YES!” Chen said while squealing.

“Look babe, I’m sorry that I ruined tonight…” Suho said. “I was just too excited that I was proposing that I wanted to reach the destination faster.”

“I hate it when you do that.” Chen said and cupped Suho’s face. “Next time, be more patient okay?” He asked.

Suho smiled. “I will.” He said and kisses Chen.


Chanyeol fell asleep on the chair in the studio and Kai was still busy recording. He took a glance at Chanyeol and smiled. He walked out of the recording room and towards Chanyeol, he placed a jacket over him and sat down gently beside him. Chanyeol slept with his mouth parted slightly and he was breathing slowly. Kai bended towards Chanyeol and looked at him closely. Chanyeol might look like a tall, sturdy guy but in real, he’s just a cute tall baby to Kai.

Kai brushed Chanyeol’s hair away from his eyes and pokes his cheek. Chanyeol’s eyes opens slightly and Kai backed away immediately.

“Kai?” Chanyeol asked. “You’re done?”

“No…” Kai said. “I still have about 2 songs to record.”

“Ah, then go ahead.” Chanyeol said and yawned. “I’ll wait.”

“Chanyeol, you can go ahead back home first if you’re tired.” Kai said.

Chanyeol looked at Kai. “What?”

“Go home.” Kai said. “You’re tired aren’t you? Go rest up.”

Chanyeol hesitated. He’s been thinking a lot since just now and he didn’t know what to do.

“Don’t you remember that today we’re supposed to be on a date together?” Chanyeol asked.

“Oh! That! Gosh, I forgot Chanyeol.” Kai said and hits his own head gently. “I’m so sorry, I was so busy that I forgot.”

Chanyeol looked at Kai.

“I’ll make it up to you okay?” Kai asked.

“Kai ah…” Chanyeol said slowly. “I think it’s best if we stop seeing each other.”

Kai’s eyes widen. “WHAT? Why?” Kai asked.

“This is just not working.” Chanyeol said. “I understand that you’re busy and I really didn’t mind you forgetting our date but… I can’t live like this anymore.”

“Wait, wait… Listen to me.” Kai said and holds Chanyeol’s hands. “Let me explain.”

“It’s not your fault.” Chanyeol said and pulled his hands away. “I’m tired. I’m going back home.” He said and stood up, walking away from Kai.

“No, wait.” Kai said and grabbed Chanyeol’s hand. “Don’t go. I need you.”

Chanyeol bit his lower lips. His heart hurts. He wanted to swing Kai’s hand away but he couldn’t.

“I can change.” Kai said. “I know I’m busy that I forgot about you, I’m sorry. I’ll try cutting some of my schedules and then I’ll have time to be with you.”

“That’s your problem.” Chanyeol said. “I’m not mad that you are busy. I’m glad. You’re famous now and you deserve it Kai.”

“Then why?”

“Have you seen the internet posts nowadays?” Chanyeol asked. “Have you seen all the rumors about you dating?”

“Internet posts?”

“There are a lot of netizens waiting for your fall Kai.” Chanyeol said. “All those haters, they are waiting, aiming at you. They wanted to see you do a small mistake and then you’re done with. They will start bashing you, hurting you… I don’t want that to happen!”

“Yeol…” Kai pulled Chanyeol into a hug. “I know what you’re thinking now Yeol…” He said and Chanyeol’s hair.

“I don’t want our relationship to be the death of your career.” Chanyeol said while sobbing. “I don’t want you to get hurt because of me.”

Kai kept quiet and pats Chanyeol’s head gently. “Stupid.” Kai said.

“What?”

Kai chuckled. “I said, you’re stupid.”

“You’re stupid.” Chanyeol said and pushed Kai away. “I’m leaving.”

Kai hugged Chanyeol from behind and rest his chin on Chanyeol’s shoulder. “They already know.” Kai said.

“What?”

“I’ve written it on my Twitter and I have asked for their forgiveness.” Kai said. “And a lot of them are supportive. They even said that I was getting old and should get a partner ASAP so that it would be less embarrassing.” Kai said while laughing.

“But what about the fans outside…?”

“You know how every fandom there are the normal fans, the crazy but still okay fans, the totally crazy fans, the obsessive and the sasaengs?” Kai asked. “Those are the obsessive and sasaengs out there.” Kai said.

“Is it safe to talk about your fans like this?” Chanyeol asked.

“No… But it’s the truth.” Kai said. “Imagine dancing on stage and suddenly a bra was thrown towards your direction.”

“Eww.” Chanyeol said. “Gross.”

“That’s what I thought.” Kai said. “So please Chanyeol , don’t worry about me being bashed. I’ve been through that since debut and I have grown to be ‘immune’ to those comments.”

“But…”

“It can get really bad to the point where they start saying that I don’t deserve to debut, that I should just kill myself but really, I don’t care about what they say anymore because I know, those are just words. And… I know that I have my Yeollie here to support me no matter what.” Kai said and kisses Chanyeol’s cheek.

“Kai… I’m sorry.”

“You’re just apologizing about nothing.” Kai said. “Now don’t you ever said that you want to break up with me. I will kill myself.”

“Don’t you dare talk about suicide that easily!” Chanyeol said and pinches Kai’s cheek. “That’s not funny!”

“Okay, okay!” Kai said while rubbing his cheek where Chanyeol had pinched him. “I won’t.”

Chanyeol pouts and Kai laughs at him. “Let’s get down to the cafeteria, I’m starving.”

“IDIOT!” Chanyeol said and followed Kai.


“That dinner was so satisfying.” Kris said and smiled. “I am so full that I might explode.”

“Idiot.” Baekhyun said. “Now how are we supposed to go ice skating?”

“Hold on, let’s go shopping first, then we can go.”

“Shopping? Again? Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah yeah.” Kris said. “I saw this cool hoodie online and thought that we can both have it.”

“As a couple?” Baekhyun asked.

“YUP!” Kris nods. “As a couple!”

“Let’s go!” Baekhyun said and pulled Kris towards the shopping street.

After the two of them shopped for a long while, they finally reached the skating rink.

“Yay!” Baekhyun was as excited as a puppy and was running around. “Ice skating!”

“Baek be careful!” Kris said and grabbed Baekhyun’s hands. “It’s slippery.”

“Of course it’s slippery Kris.” Baekhyun laughed. “It’s ice skating!”

The two of them began zooming across the skating rink, mostly consists of Baekhyun chasing Kris, who was far more athletic than him.

“Slow down you !” Baekhyun shouted.

“Try to catch up!” Kris said and laughed.

Baekhyun began to speed up and he lost control, almost running into Kris.

“Whoa there.” Kris said and catches Baekhyun just in time.

“Can you please stop being an for one day?” Baekhyun asked.

“Okay.” Kris said and pushes Baekhyun gently. “Go ahead, I’ll be right behind you.”

Baekhyun stares at him. He starts moving slowly. Kris gave him another push and that’s it. Baekhyun lost his balance and almost falls. He was lucky that he caught onto the railings or else he’ll fall and hit his .

“YOU !” Baekhyun shouted at Kris. “I almost died!”

Kris was laughing like a maniac at the side. He felt guilty for pushing Baekhyun a little too hard but it was hilarious looking at the tiny Baekhyun throwing a tantrum.

“You’re mean.” Baekhyun said. “We came here to play together and you’re just there having fun all by yourself.” He pouted.

“Jeez… Fine fine.” Kris said. “Come on.” Kris said and pulled Baekhyun’s hands. “Let’s go skating!”

“Yah yah yah yah!” Baekhyun lost his balance and struggled to keep up with Kris. He ended up crashing into Kris and the both of them crash to the ground.

“Didn’t I tell you to stop being an ?” Baekhyun asked.

“Sorry…” Kris said and tries to stand up. “Ow ow…” He groaned.

“What?”

“You’re sitting on me.” Kris said.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He too tries to stand up but the pain on his ankle hurts so much that he couldn’t.

“Damn it Kris, I think my ankle is twisted.” Baekhyun said.

Kris laughed at both of their misfortune. “Let’s just go get help.” He said and pulls Baekhyun up.

The two of them ended up going to a clinic nearby and have Baekhyun’s brusie  bandaged up.

“This is all your fault.” Baekhyun said while limping out of the clinic.

“I’m so sorry.” Kris said. “I feel so bad now gosh.”

“I hate you.” Baekhyun said and gave Kris a punch on the chest.

“I thought you said I’m your most favorite person in the world.” Kris said.

“Well, yeah, before you turn into a total .” Baekhyun said.

Kris laughed and puts his arm around Baekhyun. “Let’s get home.” He said and pulled Baekhyun with him.

“Ow, my foot.” Baekhyun groaned and stopped Kris.

Kris looks at him and he squat down.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked.

“Piggy back you back to my house.” Kris said and winked.

“I don’t need your help.” Baekhyun said and continues limping away.

Kris smiled at his hard headed boyfriend and swopped him up, carrying him bridal style.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“With you walking in this rate, we’re never getting home.” Kris said.

“.” Baekhyun said and puts his arm around Kris’s neck. “You owe me like 100 scoops of cookies and cream ice cream.”

“That much?” Kris asked and looks at Baekhyun.

“Yup.” Baekhyun said. “No bargain.”

“Okay, okay.” Kris laughed. “To the ice cream house!” He said and walked slowly back to his apartment.


“Aha! My turn!” Lay said after Luhan lost a turn in the board game.

“That’s cheating!” Luhan whined.

“Nope, this is called strategy.” Lay said and laughed.

“Cheater.” Luhan said and poked Lay’s waist.

Lay flinched and he looked at Luhan.

“REVENGE!” Lay said and began attacking Luhan, tickling him here and there.”

“Let go!” Luhan squealed. “Stop stop stop stop!” He said while trying to push Lay away.

“No one tickles the Unicorn of Awesomeness!” Lay said while continue attacking Luhan.

“Okay stop! Hahahahahaha…” Luhan is very ticklish.

“Say Lay is the world’s greatest unicorn and I’ll let you go!” Lay said.

“NEVER!” Luhan said and began pinching Lay’s stomach.

“Hey! Ow! No!” Now it’s Lay’s turn to be attacked by Luhan.

“Muahahahahah.” Luhan let out an evil laugh.

“You’re crazy!” Lay said and escapes from Luhan.

“Get back here!” Luhan said and chases Lay around the house.

While the two of them were running, Lay ran into the piano and stubs his toe.

“OUCH!” He shouted while jumping around. “This is the worst feeling in the entire world!”

Luhan was laughing all over. He thought that it was hilarious and he couldn’t stop laughing.

“Let’s just sit down for a moment, shall we?” Lay asked and walked back towards the couch.

“Are you okay?” Luhan asked. “That look like it really hurt.”

Lay takes a deep breath. “I am okay.” He said. “Totally fine.”

The two of them were getting really comfortable and suddenly the smoke alarm begins buzzing.

“What the hell?” Luhan looked around.

“Oh .” Lay said and he turns towards the fireplace. Smoke was emitting and he knew that he overheated the fireplace.

“ZHANG YIXING!” Luhan looked at Lay.

“Uhm… Oops?” Lay smiled awkwardly.

Water began pouring down from the ceiling and Lay immediately took a blanket and cover Luhan. He didn’t want his cold to get worse. He then ran to the fireplace to shut off the gas. And sure, a few minutes later, the water stopped.

“Luhan, are you okay?” Lay asked.

“Achoo!” Luhan sneezed. “Achoo!”

“Oh .” Lay facepalmed himself. “I’m such an idiot.”

“I don’t think I can go to work tomorrow either.” Luhan said.

“Yeah I don’t think you can…” Lay said. “I’m so sorry that I forgot about that…” He said and looked at the fireplace.

Luhan stares at him with an unbelievable face. “Goddammit Lay.” He said and laughed. “You’re such a forgetful unicorn.”

Lay smiled and sat down beside Luhan. He stares at him and gave him a kiss on the lips. They were kissing and suddenly Luhan pushed him away.

“You’re gonna catch a cold now!” He said.

“I won’t.” Lay said. “I have strong metabolism.” He said.

And at the next morning, Lay had to call in sick because he did got a cold.

“What did I tell you?” Luhan asked.

“Shut up.” Lay said and sniffed.

“Clumsy clumsy unicorn.” Luhan said and gave him a kiss.


“Oh .” Tao said and hides.

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked.

“My crazy ex is here.” Tao said. “He’s a little aggressive and I don’t want him to see us.”

“Don’t worry.” Sehun said. “It’ll be fine.”

“What the are you doing here?” Tao’s crazy ex spotted Tao.

Tao was stunned. Oh , he thought.

“Oh, so you’re on another date after breaking up with me huh?”

“That was 3 months ago!” Tao said. “Get over it!”

“Oh yeah?” His ex said. “Is he the reason that you wanted to break up with me?”

“What?” Tao looked at Sehun, who was confused. “NO!”

“You’re lying!”

“I’m not!” Tao said.

“Excuse me sir, if you don’t keep it down, I’m going to have to call security.” Sehun said.

“Listen to me you punk.” Tao’s ex said and grabbed Sehun’s collar. “You better be careful or else I’m going to kick your .” He said.

Sehun pushed him away. “This is ridiculous.”

“You’re going with me.” Tao’s ex said and pulled Tao’s hand.

“Why should I?” Tao resisted. “Let go!”

“He said, let go.” Sehun said and stops him.

“This is none of your business.” Tao’s ex said and throw a punch at Sehun, causing his nose to start bleeding.

Tao clasps his hand over his mouth. “Why the would you do that?” He asked and ran towards Sehun.

Security ran towards them and pulled the crazy ex and threw him out of the restaurant.

“I’m so sorry Sehun.” Tao said. “I didn’t know he would be this crazy.”

Sehun took out his handkerchief and wipes Tao’s tears away. “Don’t worry.” He said and smiled. “He won’t be able to hurt you anymore.”

Tao looked at Sehun with blood still dripping from his nose. Tao took the handkerchief from Sehun and wipes his nose.

“Oh, that.” Sehun said and laughed.

“It’s dripping.” Tao said and smiled.

Sehun and Tao got back to dinner with Sehun having an ice pack over his nose.

“Does it still hurt?” Tao asked.

“Nope.” Sehun said. “But it’s cold.”

“I’m so sorry about that.” Tao apologized again.

“Why were you dating someone like that?”

“I was young and stupid.” Tao said and Sehun stared at him.

“Are you being serious?” Sehun asked.

Tao laughed. “Just kidding.” He said. “Well, my dad works for his dad so eventually he was started demanding that I date him or else my dad would lose his job. We dated for like a year and I really didn’t like him.” Tao said.

“Wow and what happened?”

“My dad resigned and I broke up with him.” Tao said. “Since my dad doesn’t work for his dad anymore, I figured that he wasn’t able to threaten me anymore. But who knows he’s such a jerk that’s so crazy.”

Sehun looked at Tao. He grabs his hands and looks into his eyes. “I promise that I will never do that to you.” He said.

Tao blushes. “I know.” He said. “I trust you.”

Sehun smiled. “Be with me?”

Tao nods. “Always.” He said and smiled.


“You’re such an old man you know that!” Kyungsoo said.

“You can’t blame me, that ride is too scary okay?” Xiumin said.

“Now we can’t get on the fun rides.” Kyungsoo points at the pirate ship.

“Oh nope.” Xiumin said. “Nope, I pass.”

“See… Old man.” Kyungsoo said.

Xiumin looked at his boyfriend. It’s not his fault that he is afraid of heights. He really wanted to have a fun time with Kyungsoo but it seems like he’s ruining it more than enjoying it.

“Hey, hey.” He pats Kyungsoo’s shoulders.

“What?”

“Want to get on the spinning cup?” Xiumin asked. “The person that spins it faster wins.”

“That’s stupid.” Kyungsoo said. “But I like stupid ideas.” He added. “Let’s go!”

The two of them made their way down to the spinning cups and Xiumin almost immediately regrets his actions. Those cups were spinning way faster than he imagined. He wanted to give up but he didn’t want Kyungsoo to feel disappointed.

They got in, each in one cup and they decide to do the ‘spin-off’.

“I’m winning this.” Kyungsoo said before it starts.

“Yeah, totally.” Xiumin said and gulps.

The rides starts and Kyungsoo began spinning the cup like crazy. Xiumin was trying to keep up and began spinning as fast as he could. He wasn’t feeling that good because they just had dinner and he felt that the dinner is about to come out.

The ride stop a few minutes later and Xiumin was not feeling good at all. He steps out of the ride and Kyungsoo was jumping around.

“Ha, I told you that I won!” Kyungsoo said.

“Sure…” Xiumin said.

“You alright there? You don’t look good at all.”

“Nope, not good. I think I’m going to puke.” He said and began puking out his dinner.

“Whoa whoa whoa…” Kyungsoo was stunned. He didn’t know what to do. “Stay right here.” He said and ran to the nearest stall that sells tissues and water.

Xiumin felt bad. He ruined everything for Kyungsoo.

“Here.” Kyungsoo said and gave Xiumin the tissues and water that he bought. “Take a deep breath and just relax.” He said.

Xiumin drank the water and wipes his mouth with the tissues.

“I’m sorry…” Xiumin said.

“For what?” Kyungsoo asked, trying not to laugh.

“You know, for puking and stuff.”

“You don’t have to apologize for that!” Kyungsoo said while laughing. “It’s not your fault that your dinner decides to come out.”

“But I was such a party pooper.” Xiumin said and pouts.

Kyungsoo smiled. “You’re not.” He said. “You’re just an adult baby.”

“Hey!” Xiumin looked at the laughing Kyungsoo.

“You’re the cutest person I have ever seen.” Kyungsoo said. “And I love it.”

Xiumin blushed and the two of them stayed in an awkward silence.

“So… Cotton candy?” Kyungsoo asked. 


Writing this is not such a good idea...

And with this I now announce the end of EXO One Shot Collection....

Nah, I'm just kidding. xD

If you didn't already know, this is somehow  inspired by the One Direction's Night Changes music video so yeah... Lois is kinda cute though... xD

I'm going to college soon so I was thinking to post as much as I can before I get hell from college...