Saturday Night (HunHan)

EXO One Shots! (Open Request)

 

It was a peaceful Saturday night. It was raining and there he is, sitting on the couch, with a cup of hot coffee on the coffee table and his laptop on his lap. Luhan was typing away from his laptop, rushing to finish off his assignment. He sighed and looked out of the window, putting his laptop aside and stood up and stretched his waist. He sat back down and took a sip of his coffee. He looks at the clock and continues typing on his keyboard.

After a few more minutes of typing, he heard the sound of door opening and flowed by the sound of the door slamming shut but he didn’t bothered to look up. He knew that it’s his flatmate- Sehun, coming back from his boyfriend’s place. Sehun on the other hand, did not walk to his room as usual but instead, he flopped onto the couch, face first. Luhan was shocked at his sudden move and stares at Sehun, wondering of that hurts.

“Hey Sehun?” He called but Sehun kept quiet. “Are you alive?” He asked.

Sehun kept quiet. Luhan realized that something is wrong so he kept quiet too, not asking any further questions.

“Hyung?” Sehun said after almost 15 minutes of awkward silent.

“Yeah?”

“Can I have a hug?” He asked.

“What’s wrong?” Luhan asked again.

“It’s Kai…” Sehun said. “He dumped me.”

After hearing that, Luhan immediately stood up and went over to Sehun, he squeezed onto the couch and gave Sehun the tightest hug ever. He knew what’s it like to be dumped and he know that it hurts. Sehun turns around and buries his head into Luhan’s chest, crying hard.

“It’s alright…” Luhan said and pats Sehun’s head.

“What did I do wrong?” Sehun asked. “Am I not good wnough?” He mumbled.

“Sehun…”

“Maybe it’s just me, maybe I’m just dumb.” Sehun said and sobbed harder.

Luhan kept quiet and continues patting Sehun’s head. Sehun had done the exact same thing to him three months ago when he got dumped by his ex-boyfriend.

“Hyung, you’re the best. So he can go himself.” Sehun said while soothing the crying Luhan.

“Oh Sehun, mind your language.” Luhan said while sniffing and Sehun just grinned sheepishly.

And now three months later, the same thing happened again, just that this time it was Sehun that got dumped, not him.

Sehun pulled away from Luhan after a few minutes of cuddling and stares into his eyes. Luhan stares back and without hesitation, Luhan swooped in and kiss Sehun on the lips. He was expecting a push or a slap from Sehun but he Sehun didn’t do any of that. He was surprised when Sehun did not push him away nor pull away. Instead, Sehun was kissing him back, both of their tongue fighting for dominance and Luhan gave up. They were making out on the couch and Luhan can feel Sehun’s body heat on that cold, rainy Saturday night.

After a few moments of kissing, Luhan pulled away, his breathing was fast, his heartbeat was fast and he was sweaty. He stares into Sehun’s eyes and Sehun stares back. Feeling embarrassed of what he just did, he got up and ran to his room, leaving Sehun stunned on the spot. Sehun, on the other hand, did not say a word. His face was blushing and his heart racing.

The next morning was awkward for Luhan but it was normal for Sehun.

“Morning hyung!” He greeted happily when Luhan walked out of his bedroom. “I made breakfast!”

“Oh…” Luhan looked at him but immediately looked away when they made eye contact. “Thanks.”

“Hyung, you’re acting weird.” Sehun said.

“Look Sehun, about last night…” Luhan said while rubbing his nape.

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry I kissed you without asking.” He said.

“Hyung…” Sehun smiled. “It’s alright.”

“But it’s not right.” Luhan said. “I’m taking advantage of you during your saddest moment.”

Sehun smiled and stood up, he walked next to Luhan and stopped. He palce a finger on Luhan’s lips to shut him off.

“Hyung, it’s alright. You’re not taking advantage of me, I kissed you back.” He said. “Besides, I like it.”

“You do?” Luhan asked, shocked.

“Yeah, I do.” Sehun said. “And I love you.”

“But you were crying over Kai last night.”

“Hyung, my relationship with Kai was a mistake from the beginning, but I refused to admit that. I had feelings for you but at that time you still have a boyfriend.” Sehun said. “The person that I really loved is you hyung, it was you sice the beginning and it will still be you till the end.”

“Sehun…” Luhan stares into Sehun’s soft looking eyes.

Sehun smiled and kissed Luhan gently on the lips. Luhan stood up and clings onto Sehun. The two of them walked towards Luhan’s room, knocking into furnitures because they are still kissing while walking to Luhan’s room.

Sehun pushed Luhan onto the bed and climbs on top of him.

“Whoa whoa whoa, you sure you’re not just mad at Kai and wanted revenge?” Luhan asked while Sehun was ing Luhan’s pajamas.

“Hyung, I love you. And no, I’m not acting out of anger.” He said and kissed Luhan’s neck, it and leaving a mark there. “I will never hurt you like this hyung.”

Luhan smiled and pulls Sehun’s body closer to his. “And I love you too.” He said and kisses Sehun again.

The two of them spent their morning together, making love slowly in Luhan’s bedroom, moans and Sehun’s name can be heard coming out of the room.

Luhan was wrapped in Sehun’s embrace and he was feeling happy, feeling loved. Sehun was playing with Luhan’s hair and suddenly his phone rang. Sehun climbed out of bedand took it out from his pants pocket which was on the floor. He stares at it and without second thought, he ignored the call.

“Who is it?” Luhan asked.

“Kai.” Sehun said and climbed back into bed and embrace Luhan.

“Why didn’t you answer it?” Luhan asked.

“Why would I want to answer that?”

“I don’t know…” Luhan said. “What if he regrets dumping you and wants you back?”

“Do you want me to answer that?” Sehun asked and stares into Luhan’s eyes lovingly.

Luhan shook his head slowly and Sehun smiles.

“Hyung, I only love you.” Sehun said.

“But…”

“Don’t you love me back?” Sehun asked.

“I do. I love you, I love you so ing much that I could die without you.” Luhan said and clings onto Sehun, nuzzling his face into Sehun’s neck.

“If you love me,” Sehun said and grabs Luhan’s chin. “Let’s not atlk about Kai or any of our exes anymore.” He said and kissed Luhan.

Luhan smiles and hugs Sehun tighter.

“Best Sunday morning ever.” He said.

“Let’s not forget about best Saturday night ever.” Sehun said and Luhan chuckled.


I know I promised XiuHan but this was done first so yeah...

A little bit of HunHan doesn't hurt.

Oh this is a little apology from me for not being able to update for like three weeks starting from today.

Sorry~~