The End

You brought us together again

~~Ah stared at her reflection in the mirror. ~~ah noticed that she gained weight. She puffed her cheeks,

“Why do I feel hungry these days?” she then remembered. What day is it today?

~~ah was about to get her phone from her pocket to check what day is it today but a shout from the living room stopped her.

“Ummaaaa! Umma~! I’m hommmme!” ~~ah chuckled when she heard that familiar voice.

~~ah went outside the room and she was greeted by a hug.

“Umma! I’m so hungry. Can you prepare me some snacks?” Jeonghwan said in his cutest voice and then he pouted.

“Aigoo~ arraso, arraso.” She ruffled his hair and she walks to the kitchen.

“You better wash up first Jeoghwan. You’re so sweaty.” ~~ah added.

 

6 years has passed and many unforgettable things happened between ~~ah and Kris. In those years Kris showered ~~ah with love and pure happiness.  Even though, sometimes they fought but then Kris will not let the day pass without them reconciling. 

After all the things that happened to them, you can say that Kris really regrets all the things he had done and now he already healed ~~ah’s heart. As they say, time heals everything.

Sometimes, we realize how important someone is when it’s already too late. But we all have our second chance right? It’s already up to us if we will use it to make up our mistakes or to repeat the same mistake.

 

The front door opens,

“I’m home.” Kris announced while he takes of his shoes and his coat.

~~ah puts the apple and knife that she’s holding, a smile crept on her face. She went to Kris.

When Kris saw her, he quickly envelops her in a tight hug.

“You missed me that much? Hmm?” ~~ah buried her face on Kris chest, smelling his scent that she always love.

Of course.” Kris grinned from ear to ear before he kissed ~~ah’s hair.

When ~~ah pulled away from the hug, Kris frowned.

“you better change mister. Jeonghwan just got home from his training. I’m preparing some snacks.” ~~ah said in a commanding tone.

Kris stood up properly and he saluted to ~~ah.

“Yes ma’am!”

They both chuckled.

 

~~ah placed the utensils that she used in the sink and she carefully carried the bowl of fruits in her hands to the living room.

Snack is ready!!” she called their attention. ~~ah placed the bowl in the table and she turned the T.V on.

Jeonghwan dashed down to the stairs and he sat down in the couch.

“My favorites !” ~~ah pinched his cheeks and Jeonghwan whined.

“Umma~ I’m not a kid anymore.”

~~ah rolled her eyes at her son.

“Really? You’re just like your dad and remind me again you are just 13.”

Jeonghwan just continued munching down his food, just then; Kris came to them and sat at the other side of the couch. In between them is Jeonghwan.

“ How’s your training? ” kris asked his son.

“ Good.” Jeonghwan answered shortly and he continued eating.

“Aish. This kid. You should at least look at you Appa when you answer.” Kris ruffled his hair.

Jeonghwan groaned while ~~ah just chuckled at them.

“He’s just like you.”

Kris smiled sweetly at ~~ah.

 

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

For the past 6 years, their marriage faced ups and downs, a sea of tears, broken pieces. But then, it’s never too late to start anew. Sometimes, it’s the reason why we grow stronger.

 

“Oh. Before I forgot, BoA invited us to XX restaurant for dinner. And your mom said that she will pick up Jeonghwan here later. ” ~~ah said while she pick up a piece of fruit and gave it to Kris.

Kris accepted it and nodded.

“ I think they’re going to tell us something special.” ~~ah added.

“you think so?” Kris asked her.

~~ah just smiled in return.

“Jeonghwan after this you better get ready already. Halmoni will pick you up.”

 “Neh umma.” Jeonghwan smiled and he placed his head on ~~ah’s thighs.

“Aigooo this kid.” Jeonghwan adjusted his position so he can be comfortable, he laid his feet on his father’s thighs which made Kris glared at him.

Yah! Who told you to put your feet on my thighs?” Kris smacked Jeonghwan feet.

Appa!” Jeonghwan whined.

~~ah just watched them again.

They are doing it again. She shook her head.

 

 

“Be good okay?” ~~ah reminded Jeonghwan for the nth time.

“Arasso umma” he groaned. Her mom keeps on reminding him to behave. He is just going to their grandma’s house this weekend.

“tsk. This kid. Halmoni, be careful on your way.” ~~ah smiled at Kris’s mom.

Kris’s mom hugged ~~ah and she turned to face her son.

“ don’t worry.  We need to go now. Go inside already. Bye! Good luck !” Kris’s mom winked at his son leaving ~~ah confuse. She looked at Kris but kris just avoided her gaze.

 “ Arasso mom! “Kris tensed up but then he covered it up by laughing awkwardly as he put his arm around ~~ah as he lead her back inside their house.

~~ah just shrugged the thought.

 

It’s exactly 7:00 pm when Kris and ~~ah arrived at the place where Yunho and BoA invited them.

When they enter, ~~ah can’t help but to admire the beautiful yet classy restaurant.

There are only few people inside the restaurant. They’re being led to the table where Yunho and BoA at. ~~ah smiled when she saw BoA who is waving at them.

It’s been awhile. “ Yunho greeted Kris with a warm smile.

~~ah and BoA gave each other a warm hug.

After such greetings, they finally sat down.

“So, how’s Paris? “ Kris started the conversation with him putting an arm around ~~ah’s waist.

“It’s really great there! And the place is truly romantic. You should guys visit their too or it’s better for you guys to travel too.” BoA suggested.

“Yeah, you two should have quality time together. And it’s been a long time already and until now Jeonghwan doesn’t have a little sister or brother.” Yunho wriggled his eyebrows when he said that, making BoA jokingly punch his chest.

~~ah just chuckled but Kris can’t help but to blush.

After a long time, ~~ah and Kris still haven’t think of giving Jeonghwan a little sister or brother until now. Not because they don’t want to but it’s just they’re happy about their family right now. But little did ~~ah know, Kris has been thinking of this topic. But he’s not ready to talk to ~~ah about it.

“Actually, I want to travel too but Jeonghwan is really busy with his studies right now.” ~~ah looked at Kris when she said that.

“Eyyy, Jeonghwan is big now. And besides he can go Halmoni. You two should have alone time together, don’t you think Kris?” Yunho grinned while he turns to Kris.

“ A-uhmm. Yeah. We can talk to Halmoni about that. What do you think ~~ah?”  Kris shyly asked ~~ah.

“Hmmm. Sure. We should talk about that.”

BoA clapped her hands in delight when ~~ah agreed. 

“So, is there any special occasion? You two rarely invite us to dinner.” ~~ah chuckled.

“Actually, we want to tell you good news.” Yunho then grabs BoA’s hand and intertwined their hands.

BoA and Yunho smiled to each other lovingly.

 

Actually, after they got married. We may imagine them as a not-so-getting-along each other couple. Even Kris thought that they will divorce one day but then they fall in love with each other unknowingly.

They tried to deny it at first but you can never lie to your own feelings.  They’re even sweeter than ~~ah and Kris. And they also saw Yunho is also a romantic type and sometimes too cheesy that the two of them only understand. Well, that’s love.

After the years passed, the two decided to travel around the world. Isn’t it nice? Heck. Yunho is too rich that why BoA is lucky. The two of them enjoyed being married even though they’re arranged at first.

“I’m pregnant.”

~~ah eyes went wide when she heard BoA said that. Kris smiled widely at them.

Congratulations! Finally!” ~~ah said.

“Congratulations to you two!” Kris shook Yunho’s hand.

Yunho then turned to BoA and he kissed his temple lovingly.

“Okay! Since we invited you to dinner, we should start to order now. My wife and our child must be hungry already.” Yunho rubs BoA’s stomach. They all chuckled.

When they’re picking their orders, Kris tightens his hug to ~~ah’s waist and he slowly kissed ~~ah’s hair.

~~ah just smiled at his actions. Little did ~~ah know what Kris is up to tonight.

-------------------------------------------------

 

After the happy dinner with Yunho and BoA they decided to go home now since BoA needs to rest.

“So, we should go first..” Yunho looked at Kris and gave him a grin.

~~ah hugged BoA once again and they waved their hands when Yunho and BoA drove off. Kris wrapped his arm around ~~ah as he pulls her close to her. ~~ah looks up to Kris and she smiled.

“Should we go home too?” ~~ah rested her palm on Kris’s chest. Kris leaned down to kiss her nose which made ~~ah giggled at his action.

“Let me take you somewhere first.” Kris whispered to her ears ily. ~~ah smacked his chest playfully.

“Where are we going?” she asked Kris.

“It’s a secret.

While kris is driving to their destination, ~~ah didn’t stop asking him where they’re going. Kris just gave ~~ah a cheeky smiles as he continues driving. ~~ah pouted in defeat, she knows that Kris will not tell it no matter what. The ride didn’t take that long; they finally arrived at a beach.  ~~ah looked at Kris confusingly before going out of the car.

The wind welcomed them when they went out of the car, Kris saw ~~ah shivered from the cold breeze. He quickly wraps her arm around her and led her nearer the sea shore.

“Kris, what are we doing here?” ~~ah asked kris confusingly.

Kris just pecked her lips that made ~~ah stop from asking further. When they are walking, ~~ah spotted a yacht. When they’re already standing in front of it, Kris unwrap her arm from ~~ah waist and he grabs her hand instead and gave it a sweet kiss.

C’mon, let’s get on the yacht.” Kris assists her carefully.

~~ah smiled from ear to ear when they got on the yacht. Kris saw her smiling and he kissed her temple.

“So, you like it?”

“Did you buy this?” she looks at Kris wide her eyes widened.

“Of course. I bought it for us. So, you like it?”

“I don’t like it, I LOVE it Kris!” ~~ah kissed Kris fully on the lips, kris then smiled through their kiss that made them both breathless when they parted.

“Glad you love it.” Kris then wraps her arms around ~~ah waist pulling her closer not wanting a gap between them. ~~ah s her arms around Kris’s neck and they looked at each other’s eyes for a moment.  Neither of them is talking. They looked at each other’s eyes lovingly. The sounds of the waves can only be heard and the breeze of the wind.

“I love you ~~ah.” Kris held to ~~ah waist tighter, not wanting to let go.

I love you more..” ~~ah pulled him closer so that their nose are touching. Lips barely touching, Kris then kissed ~~ah tenderly. He kissed her slowly; he felt her smile through the kiss. The kissed they shared it so passionate. All their emotions poured in their kiss.

They didn’t want it to end. Even though they are already breathless, slowly kris parted from the kiss.  And then he slowly removes his hands from her waist and he got something from his pocket.

It revealed at small box. ~~ah looked at the box that kris is holding in front of her. Kris opened it and she saw a necklace.  Kris took it out and showed it to her. It’s simple but elegant. A small ring hanged in the middle. She looked at it carefully and she their initials on it.

“Turn around; I’ll wear it for you.”

~~ah turned around and she gathered her hair on the side to let Kris put it on her.

The smile never left her face when Kris is done putting it on her. She turned to face kris.

“It’s wonderful. Thank you.” Tears started to form from her eyes.

Kris moved his hand up to her face when he saw a tear escaped from her eye.

“Don’t cry honey. Why are you crying?” Kris asked her concernedly

Tears of Joy…” she then chuckled and pull kris closer for another kiss.

“ I love you ~~ah. You’re my one and only. My treasure. My all. Thank you for everything. I know I’m not a perfect husband. But still you’re with me. I love you so much ~~ah.” This time, Kris held her face slowly caressing it while they looked at each other’s eyes.

“ I love you too Kris. You don’t know how happy I am to be with you. And you are perfect Kris, you are perfect for me. You are my one and only. Promise me to be together always. Promise me that you’ll not leave me. Let’s be together until eternity.” ~~ah made their forehead touch together.

 

“ I promise you ~~ah. I will never leave you. We will be together. Thank you my wife. My lovely, beautiful, caring, ~~ah. For staying by my side.  Even after all the hardships that we’ve been through. I thought you’ll leave me. I’m sorry for all the things I’ve done.”

“hush now. That’s all in the past. Let’s forget that okay? Going back with you may be hard, but going forward without you is impossible. Let’s just focus on our future.hmm?” ~~ah kissed his cheeks.

Arasso. And one more thing…” Kris kissed her cheeks this time.

Thank you for bringing us together again. I love you ~~ah. I love you so much.”

Kris kissed her passionately that they didn’t mind the world. Only ~~ah and Kris, in their own world as, they share their breathtaking kiss.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yey! the story is finally done! Sorry chingus for making you wait! Thank you for reading my story ! please do comment~ thank you again~