Getting married

You brought us together again

 

YOUR POV

 

Weeks had passed, many things changed since then. It’s already winter time.

I didn’t even realize that I’m feeling happy again. Kris and I are getting better. We moved back to our house already and his mom went back to China for some business matters. Even though Kris and I are living together again, sometimes I feel awkward with him, especially when we are alone together, but note to that we don’t sleep together in the same bed.

Yes, I sleep in Jeonghwan’s room. Kris wanted me to sleep with him but, I think it’s not time yet.

*sighs*

 before we moved back to the house, I remember Yunho oppa emailed me.

Damn. He already went to Japan. Actually at first I was really sad. He didn’t even say a proper goodbye to me. But then after all he had done to me when he’s still here, he really does help me a lot. I’m thankful to him.

I don’t know the exact purpose why he went; he said he may stay there for good. I missed him.

So anyway, I’m left at home again. Jeonghwan went to school and Kris went back to his work.

I’m lying on my stomach in the couch, as I boringly opened some pages of my book, entitled “You brought us together again” actually the story is kinda lame.

(LOL xD)

 I mean how can the guy treat her like that? Well, this story is really a heart breaking one.

I looked at the clock and groaned.

Ugh.

*3:43pm*

 Still early, I’m bored to death here and I’m freezing. I stood up and went upstairs to grab my sweater. When I was going downstairs, I heard a knock from our door.

*is it them?*

“coming..~” I shouted

When I opened the door, I saw Kris and Jeonghwan standing there grinning widely.

“Hey~” I opened the door wider for them to come in.

They went inside and still, they’re smiling widely. Kris closed the door with his one hand while the other one remained in his back.

“Hi ~~ah..” Kris greeted me, well.. awkwardly.

I looked at him confusingly.

Then, jeonghwan kept on pushing his father towards me.

“C’mon, appa! “

*What they are doing?*

Kris cleared his throat and I looked at him. He showed me a small box and opened it.

My eyes twinkled as I saw a bright sparkle of diamonds. It’s a necklace!

I covered my mouth as I gaped. I saw Jeonghwan clapping his hands while jumping up and down.

Kris smiled at me

“Do you like it? “

I felt my throat goes dry, I wanted to scream YESSSS. I FREAKING LIKE IT. NO. I MEAN LOVE IT!

But nothing came out.

I just nodded.

“Let me put it around your neck”

Kris removed the necklace from the box and he made me turn. So my back was already facing him

I lifted my hair to the side so he can put it. Soon, I felt something cold around my neck. As soon as the necklace was around my neck, I held it.

“Thank you Kris” i said calmly and sincerley my eyes never left the necklace.

Then jeonghwan hugged me

YEY! Umma liked it! I picked it for umma!”

My attention went to Jeonghwan

“huh? You chose this for umma? When?” I become suspicious, and then I looked at kris.

He gave me that WHAT face. Oh boy.

“Kris? You didn’t let Jeonghwan skip school right?”

“What? No. no. I-I went to their school really early when I received that they’ll be having a half day today”

“half day? why?”

“They said the teachers will be having seminar. I don’t know. But that’s what they said” he shrugged

Well, honestly I’m really not convinced on what he said.

Okay then. By the way.. Thank you again!”

Unconsciously I went to him and kissed his cheeks. My cheeks turned red and I quickly went to jeonghwan to hold his hand and we went to the kitchen. Leaving Kris there.

HA.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

KRIS POV

 

Woooh~hooo! My inside was screaming in happiness. I can feel my blood rushed to my face, I didn’t expect that. I looked at ~~ah while they went to the kitchen. I pumped my fist in the air.

Just then, my phone rang.

*ring ring*

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and saw the I.D caller..

Unknown.

I was hesitating whether to answer it or not.

In the end I still answered it.

Yoboseyo?” the other line said. It was a woman’s voice.

“Y-yoboseyo? Who is this?”

“Ah, This is Kwon Boa. *giggles* Uh-m. is this Wu yifan?”

“Ah yes” Kwon Boa? Who is that

“I’m just here to tell you that you’re invited to Yunho’s wedding next week Sunday.you can check your email for the details. Thank you”

Then the line went dead.

My eyes widened.

What?! Hyung is getting married?! To whom?!!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yunho’s POV

I was biting my lips as I walk nervously back in forth. Well today, I’m going to look for a suit. I can’t believe I’m getting married. To this.. *cough*  woman.

I first met her at the airport where she picked me up. First impression is important right. At first I thought she’s a bossy type but heck she has that aegyo feel. I got Goosebumps whenever she acts cute. Wait.no. she doesn’t act cute, I think it’s just natural for her.

Ehh.

I was startled when I felt someone tapped my shoulders. I saw her mom smiling at me.

“Oh. Annyeonghaseyo” I bowed 90 degrees.

“So, Yunho-ah just wait for her here okay. I need to go to my meeting. Bye~ pick the best suit okay.” She waved at me as she went out the shop.

I’m waiting here like since this lunch and yet she’s not here.

I sat down the couch and waited for her. Just then, someone entered the shop.

She’s here.

“Sorry I’m late! “

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG~

HI GUYS, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! 

IT'S SAD TO SAY BUT. THE STORY IS NEARING IT'S END. 

SO GUYS I NEED YOUR OPINION, DO YOU WANT A SEQUEL? PLEASE DO COMMENT YOUR IDEAS! KOMAWO GUYS! PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 

BY THE WAY, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! <3