Kai

You brought us together again

Everything that’s happening is likely the same what happened 10 years ago. The sight of what’s happening right now made Kai remember his past. His vision started to get blurry, he keeps mouthing umma.

No sounds coming out from his mouth as he stared at ~~ah. Yunho keeps on calling his name but he doesn’t seem to care, the event from his past started to reply on his mind.

 

FLASHBACK

 

A nine years old Jong in was happily playing his robot that his dad gave him. While his mom cooking at their kitchen. It was a normal day for jong in. Just for Jong in. He didn’t that there is something happening between his mom and dad.

Lately, his dad is always arriving late at night. His mom always assures him that his dad was just busy.

As the time goes, Jong in can see his mom with some bruises. He was curious why his mother has those bruises. He wanted to ask his mom so badly but he’s not that close to his mom.

And then one night, Jong in was sitting in their couch. Not expecting that his father will arrive that early.

Jong in’s mom was in their kitchen washing the plates. Jong in went to his dad smiling as he spread his arms wanting to embrace his father, but he was ignored by it. Jong in saw his father was not in the good mood, he frowned. But then someone was with his father.

There was beautiful woman who’s clinging in his father’s arms. The woman saw Jong in and she smiled at him. He stood there for awhile, confused.

Jong in’s mom heard someone entered their house; she stopped washing the plates and turned around and saw his husband with a woman.

Jong in went to the kitchen quietly. When he saw the scene, he senses something bad and decided to hide behind a wall as he peek to the kitchen.

He saw his mom’s reaction. It was indescribable. Her mother’s hand went to shaking and her eyes widened.

“y-y-yeobo. . “

“ Sojin-ah, we should stop this. “

His father’s hand went to the woman’s hand and held it tightly.


“ N-no, what do you mean? “

His father sighed and raised his voice.

“ Sojin-ah! You don’t have to act dumb! We should stop this. You know it’s not working already and,

And I don’t love you anymore! “

“ No! it’s not true! Her?! Is she the one you love now?! Look at her, she’s just using you!”

His father slapped Jong in’s mom hard that made her lose her balance and stumble backwards. Luckily she held into the kitchen table.

Jong in’s eyes widened in shock at his father’s action. When his mom regained her balance, her hands automatically went to her face where his husband just slapped her. She looked at her husband with disbelief.

 

His mother quickly went to the woman and grabbed her hair.

“ You! What did you do to my husband! You seduce him! you b*tch! “

The woman was screaming in pain, Jong in’s father was trying to separate them.

Jong in run towards his mom and hugged her.

“ Umma Gumanhae! Umma! “ He was crying and hugged his mom tighter.

Her mother was crying and she slowly let go of the woman as she looked down to her son.

“ Jong in ah~ “ She hugged him.

Without a word, his father and the woman went outside the house.

“ Jong in ah~ Jong in ah~ “ She keeps on calling her sons name.

Many days had passed. His father doesn’t come home. Every night he can hear her mom cries.

He wanted to help his mom but he can’t think of a way. He was too young.

His mother was acting strange too. But she never forgets to give him food, clean him, and tuck him to bed. 

He was worried. He tried to ask his mom but she just smiled at him and pats his head.

One night, when he was about to go to his room he heard his mom shouting.

“ ANDWAAAE! AH! ANDWAAEE!!! “ his mother keeps on shouting.

He quickly went to her room, he tried to open the door but it was locked.

“ umma?! Umma? “ he banged on the door.

There was tears in Jong in’s eyes. He keeps on calling his mother’s name but she just kept on shouting.

Many minutes passed, his mom finally stops shouting. Jong in tried to knock again at the door but his mom was quiet.

“ umma? Kwenchana? “

“ Umma is okay baby “ his mother’s voice was almost a whisper.

“ A-arrasso umma, I’ll go to my room okay “

Jong in felt relieved when his mother answered him. He went to his room and he slept peacefully.

It was really early in the morning and Jong in woke up from the noise outside. He rubbed his eyes tiredly and walked to open his door. As he opens it he saw many people standing in front of his parents’ room.

He was shocked and he opened his door wider, he saw his auntie crying while his father standing beside her. Jong in stood there not wanting to move. He saw people coming inside the room.

He quickly went to his father’s side. At the same time his eyes landed on the sight of his mother.

The room was in mess, broken furniture, vases and broken glasses. Bed sheets were everywhere. And then there’s his mother.

Lying lifelessly on the floor with a rope tied around her neck, there was blood dripping from her wrist. There was so many people inside the room, then he saw his mother being carried to a stretcher.

Jong in began to cry.

“u-umma! Umma! “

His father pulled him closer to his side and covered his eyes.

“ Jong in ah~ “ His father tried to distract him.

Jong in tried to break free from his father and shouted louder.

He tried to run to his mother but his father grabbed his wrist preventing him to go.

“ Jong in ah!

His father carried him and tried to cover his eyes again.

“ Umma!!! “

Jong in sight began to blur because of too much tears. The world seems to stop and every move was in slow motion.

It has been a month when Jong in’s mother died. Jong in and his father moved to another house with his mistress.

Jong in’s attitude became cold towards his father. He keeps on blaming his father on what happened to his mother.

He began to change; he tried to close his ears on what people even his relative tried to tell him.

His father told him that his mother was crazy and killed herself. but Jong in won't believe him. he insist that his father was the reason why his mother died.

At a young age Jong in tried to understand what's happening. He doesn't trust his father anymore. all he felt toward his father is all hate.

----

 

Jong in was sitting in the edge of his bed. As he caress the picture frame of his mom.

 There were no more tears coming out from his eyes. He cried enough. He looked sadly at the picture.

“ Umma, i- missed you. Please come back. Please come back umma. I promise I’ll protect you from appa.”

Even he keeps on saying this every time, he knows she will never come back.

He even promises to himself that he will only love one girl in his life. That girl, he promises to protect.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

And that girl is ~~ah

 

---------------------

annyeong~

sorry for making you wait guys.

happy new year~

thanks for subscribing and commenting.

please do comment ^^

i'll try to double update today chingus <3

Don't forget to subscribe and Comment :))

More drama guyth ~

#KAISOOMONTH