now WHAT?!

You brought us together again

KRIS POV

I didn't went home last night, I slept at hyuna's apartment.
I went inside our house, It was quiet *weird*

I went to the kitchen but I didn't saw ~~ah.I glance to my watch. It's 8 am already by this time ~~ah should be awake.

I went upstairs to check my son, but in my surprised he's not in his room. My heart raced. *my son* I quickly ran to our bedroom shouting " ~~ah! ~~ah! "

As i opened the door, my heart was relieved when I saw ~~ah w/ my son beside her sleeping soundly, her arms was above jeong hwan's head and the other arm at his back.

 

I removed my coat and loosen my tie as I laid beside them. I looked at ~~ah. It's been a while since I looked at her.

I studied her features.

In fact she's getting thinner, her face was pale and she have some eyebags. I guess that from waiting for me every night. But even though she's like this. She's still indeed lovely.

.

.

.

.

.
I smiled at her but I quickly shook my head. * kris! You don't love her anymore! * I stood up and went to shower


-----------------

 

YOUR POV


I woke up from the noise coming from our kitchen. My eyes widened *thief?!*

I glance beside me and I saw jeong hwan is not beside me anymore

, I quickly ran to the kitchen, and saw something that made me boil. Kris was wearing my pink apron w/ hiss messy hair while my son is laughing loudly as he mix the chocolate inside the bowl, w/ some flour on his face.

In short the kitchen.

.

.

.

.

 

 I MEAN MY KITCHEN WAS IN COMPLETE MESS~ *KRIS, your so dead! *

I crossed my arms 
"Kris! Jeong hwan! " I shouted as they turned their attention to me.
-----

DOUBLE UPDATE!
SO! HOW'S THIS CHAPTER?
THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING! DON'T WORRY I'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON! KOMAWO