Oppa

You brought us together again

 Kris carried ~~ah and they sent her to the hospital.

Kris was standing beside ~~ah who’s lying on the bed unconscious. Kai who is staring blankly at the ground with Jeonghwan’s in his arms, he fell asleep already due to crying too much.

It’s almost an hour when they sent ~~ah to the hospital.

Yunho pulled his hair in frustration and glared at Kris.

Yifan, if something happens to her. You’re freaking dead! “

Kris ignored him and just stared at ~~ah.

Just then Kris saw ~~ah’s fingers twitched. Yunho also saw this and went quickly to ~~ah’s side.

“ ~~ah! “ Yunho called her name. Kris heart beats fast. He felt relieved when ~~ah slowly opened her eyes and she rubbed it tiredly.

~~ah tried to sit up, yunho helped her slowly as she rests her back at the headboard of the bed.

“ ~~ah, kwenchana? Do you need anything? “ Yunho asked worriedly.

As soon as ~~ah opened her eyes, she stared at Kris. Her stares was something, her eyes were filled with different emotions. Kai wanted to go to her side so badly but Jeonghwan was sleeping in his arms.

Yunho cleared his throat

“ Uhmm. Kris I think you should call the doctor first. “

Kris looked at yunho

“ Hyung isn’t it the other was around. I’m the husband here, you should call the doctor.”

“ psh. You call yourself a husband “ Yunho murmured

Yunho went to call the doctor leaving Kris and Kai in the room with ~~ah.

Kai felt the weird atmosphere. He saw ~~ah staring at Kris. She seems scared. She was trembling and kai can see her eyes, tears threaten to fall from her eyes.

“ Noona~ “ Kai called her. But ~~ah didn’t looked at him and just continued looking at Kris.

Kris dropped his head and looked at the ground. He can’t looked into ~~ah’s eyes.

“ ~~ah, I . . .” Kris sighed.

“ I’m sorry. . . “ he continued.

~~ah’s tears began to fall uncontrollably.

“ O-oppa, y-you love me right ?  tell me you love me oppa “ She reached out for Kris hand and she held it tightly while looking at him, eyes filled with love. She sounds so desperate.

Kai’s heart broke at the scene. He can’t help to tear up. Seeing ~~ah really loves her husband made kai realize that he has no hope for ~~ah. He hates this kind of scene, he hate to see someone who’s like begging for love.

Kai looked away and bit his lips.

“ ~~ah, I’m really sorry but. .*sighs*--“

“ Oppa, why are you like this. Oppa! “ it’s been a while since ~~ah called him oppa. He felt guilty, but he quickly brushed away that feeling. He really like ~~ah to call her oppa, it’s his weakness.

The door went open and there is yunho with a doctor behind him.

Kris went his attention to them and he slowly released his hand from ~~ah.

Yunho saw ~~ah’s crying and went to her side.

“ ~~ah? Why are you crying? This bastard made you cry? “ Yunho looked at Kris.

~~ah just stared at Kris blankly, letting her tears rolled down from her eyes.

“ Mrs. Wu? Are you hurt somewhere? “ Finally the doctor asked ~~ah.

Suddenly, Jeonghwan woke up and looked at her mother sleepily.

“ Umma! “ Jeonghwan stood up from Kai and went to his mother side.

Jeonghwan stood there trying to catch his mother’s attention but he was ignored

Kai’s looked at them sadly. He again remembers her mom.

“ Oppa “ ~~ah once again called Kris. Kris couldn’t look at her.

Yunho hugged her and caressed her back .

“ ~~ah “

~~ah hugged yunho back and whispered to him.

“ Yunho oppa, I. .  I want to go home now. “

Yunho looked at the doctor as if he was telling him something, the doctor nodded as he understands what’s happening.

It was really nothing when they sent ~~ah to the hospital, the doctor checked her before she woke up and he said that ~~ah is just tired that she became unconscious which she just need more rest due to her lack of sleep.

The way on their home, inside the car was quiet. No one dared to talk.

Yunho is the one driving with ~~ah at the passenger seat. While Kris and Kai is at the back with Jeonghwan between them.

Jeonghwan only looked at her mother sadly. He was indeed confused what’s happening.

~~ah leaned her head at the window while she closed her eyes.

As they finally arrived at the house, Kris saw someone familiar standing outside the door.

All of them stopped walking when they saw this someone.

~~ah’s breathing became heavy. Kris stood there shocked, foot rooted on the ground.

Kai’s held Jeonghwan’s hand tightly and made Jeonghwan stand behind him.

-------------------------

ANNYEONG! 

HI GUYS, SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

I'LL DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY. 

SORRY BECAUSE I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY.

BTW, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT :"))

I WANTED TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS AND GUESS :)

KOMAWO.

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!