The plan

You brought us together again

 

As usual, Kris went back on being distant and cold. Ever since Jeonghwan's birthday ended.~~ah wouldn't say a word first because she knows that Kris and her will only argue. It's been a month but ~~ah sicknedd isn't getting any better.

 

YOUR POV

 

I tried to forget what the doctor says to me earlier.

I decided to go to the mall to forget it for a moment but it keeps on flashing on my mind.

 

FLASHBACK

 

" Mrs. Wu are you planning to have another child? "

* Well, Actually I wanted to have a big family but it's been 8 years and we still only have our Jeonghwan *

" Uhm. Actually doc, we're not planning now. I mean maybe..

.

.

in the future? "

The doctor sighed heavily as she remove her spectacles and looked at mee sincerly

* N-no I don't like this feeling *

" I'm sorry to say this Mrs. Wu, but I don't think you can bare another child anymore " The moment my doctor said that, my world seemed to stop.

My heart felt like someone is squeezing it. My eyes began to water as my lips trembled " What? I-i thought I can recover but why? "

* I really don't know what I'm feeling. It seems like I'm angry at some point at Kris. No, it's not his fault, it's mine. I'm too weak to handle myself *

 

ENDFLASHBACK 

 

* I don't want to remember the rest of the conversation it's just making me feel sad *

 

 

KRIS POV

 

After Jeonghwan's birthday, I began to ignore ~~ah again.

I think I should not be too nice to her. Sighs*

I'm sitting on the couch w/ hyuna's head on my chest.

We're watching her favorite movie.

I looked at her and kissed her lips.

" So, baby, when are you planning to let her sign the papers? " I thought for a moment, actually I haven't think about that yet.

" Soon, I'll just wait for the right timing "

" Why? just tell her that you made me pregnant or something haha. It will make her sign it for sure " She spun around to face me.

" hmm. I'll think about it okay. but what about our son? what will happen to him after we divorce? "

" Just make your son come with you "

" I don't think that'll be easy beside he's still my son "

" We'll make something about it okay? just make her agree to divorce you first " I nodded at her and she kissed me.

 

MOM's POV (kris' mom)

I was angry the moment I heard Kris is having an affair.

Ugh! That kid!

I spun around my chair when I heard someone knock on my door.

" Come in~ " I saw my secretary walking inside my office holding a bunch of folders " So, any news? " i asked her.

" Well ma'am I have "

" tell me "

" You son is having an affair with a woman named Kim Hyuna, they have been together for I'm not mistaken hmmm. almost a year? and-- "

" I don't want to know about them, only about the girl "

" So, this woman doesn't have that great status ma'am. "

She flipped some pages

"Her parents are both dead. Died since she was 14 year old and it's a car accident. She have a little sister and she's working as a hotel maneger and her past work is a .. . . waiter at a club. "

" What?! eww "

I was disgusted at what she said. " She's 26 years old by the way and she's living not far from ~~ah's house."

" Okay, that's enough. Thanks Chaerin " She was about to go out from my office but " Chaerin! What's the name of the hotel she's working ? "

 

~~ 

 

I decided to visit the hotel where she's working.

" Stop at that hotel " I pointed at my driver the hotel. It's one of the famous hotel here in Seoul. I grin as I look at the hotel.

My driver opened the door for me. I went inside the Hotel.

I took out my phone and dialed my friend's number.

After few rings. she finally answered

"Yoboseyo? "

" Yoboseyo? Jihyun-ah! are you at your hotel right now? I'm actually here, can we talk for a moment? " 

----------------------------------

ANNYEONG!

SORRY GUYS FOR MAKING YOU WAIT! WE HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM IN OUR INTERNET CONNECTION :"(

BUT I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS! GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS! IT'S GOING TO BE INTENSE HAHAHA!

SO, TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CHAPPIE!

THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!

THANK YOU! ^_^