Try me, Kim Hyuna

You brought us together again

 

Hyuna, What are you doing here “ Kris asked Hyuna who’s standing in front of their house.

Hyuna who’s seems to be surprised looked at kris worriedly but she quickly smirked when she saw ~~ah.

She wanted to end this so badly, she wants Kris to be his officially. She raised her eyebrow as she looked at ~~ah.

“ Oh, Unnie's here? “ Hyuna walked up to ~~ah.

 

Hyuna. “ Kris’s voice was stern as he tried to prevent hyuna from going near ~~ah.

“ hyung, why is auntie hyuna here? “ Jeonghwan asked Kai, and Hyuna heard it.

“ Ohh, Jeonghwan is here too “ She looked at Jeonghwan who’s behind Kai. She slowly looked at Yunho who’s looking at her weirdly.

Hyuna smirked at him.

Who are you? “ Yunho finally asked her.

Hyuna quickly went to Kris side and cling into his arm.

“ I’m Kris’s Girlfriend “ Hyuna teasingly smiled at ~~ah.

Yunho was shocked at what hyuna said and went to kris and grabbed his collar.

you bastard! “

Hyuna moved away to them and crossed her arms.

“ Yah! How you dare shoved me! “

Yunho was about to punch Kris. Kai went to yunho to stop him.

“ Gumanhae! “ ~~ah shouted at them.

They all stopped and looked at ~~ah whose lips is trembling as she gripped into her shirt tightly.

Hyuna clapped her hands and walked to ~~ah.

“ Wooh, Mrs. Wu. You’re really something “

“ Hyuna! Don’t come near her! “ Kris shouted at Hyuna, but hyuna ignored her and continued to pissed ~~ah.

“ you Kris! Is she the one you’re replacing to ~~ah? Wow, seems like you got her from the trash “ Yunho still held Kris’s collar.

Kai went to ~~ah and faced hyuna

Get lost you ! “ Kai shouted at hyuna. He glared hard at hyuna.

Hyuna acted as if she was scared and moved back.

“ Omo! And who we got here? You have nothing to do here young man. It’s you who should get lost. “

“ Hyuna, Don’t shout at him like that. “ ~~ah’s voice was calm as she tried to control herself.

“ Arasso Mrs. Wu. Or should I say Ex- Mrs. Wu.  “

“ What are you talking about? “

“ Ugh, I’m so tired of this, Kris why don’t you tell her that you’re going to divorce her already?! And you’re planning to marry me?! “ Hyuna looked at Kris waiting for his answer.


~~ah’s eyes also went to Kris.

“ Hyuna, shut up, I told you I’ll handle it myself! “

~~ah couldn’t take it any longer, she went in front of hyuna and faced her. Eye to Eye.

“ Look here . You’re only a mistress here and I’m the wife. And as wife, I’ll not let you to ruin my family because of you. And I’ll never agree to that divorce you’re planning .”

Kris, Yunho and Kai’s eyes widened at ~~ah. Hyuna stood there seems to be amused at ~~ah too.

Hyuna cleared , she seems to be challenged at ~~ah

“ Well, you can never keep us apart, Kris doesn’t love anymore. He loves me not you ~~ah “

“ You know hyuna, I pity you.  Are you that poor that you want to have other people’s love. And you’re lucky that I can’t slap you here right now because my son is here “

“ You’re weak ~~ah that you can’t even slap me in front of your son, why? Scared to see how his mother act ? “

~~ah looked at Kai and mouther her. ‘ Block Jeonghwan’s eyes ‘

Kai quickly went to Jeonghwan who’s standing there looking scared. He blocked his eyes.

.

.

.

*Slap*

 

~~ah Slapped Hyuna hard. Hyuna’s eyes went wide when she felt the hard pang on her cheek.

Kris and Yunho became alert. They thought ~~ah might do something.

“ ~~ah! What are you doing! “ Kris went to them and stood beside Hyuna who’s holding her right cheek.

“ O-oppa! She Slapped me! “

.

.

.

*Slap*

Don’t you dare try my patience again you . I’m just controlling my anger. Again, lucky you I can’t kill you right now. But if you try me again, I’ll not think twice to ruin you’re already ugly face “

~~ah Shoved hyuna and went passed them. She opened the door and called Jeonghwan.

“ Jeonghwan! Come inside now honey! “

Kris mouth was left hanged open.

Jeonghwan went to ~~ah, he grabbed Kai’s hand to come with him but Kai declined.

Jeonghwan looked at Kai for the last time and went to his mother.

*BANG*

The door was closed.

Yunho shook his head and looked at Kris.

“Better look at your wife Kris, She might really Kill your mistress. You know ~~ah. She’s not strong as you think but when she’s pushed to her limit, she might do something stupid. “ Yunho patted Kris shoulder

“I’m going here tomorrow. And Kris, I’m warning you. Better Fix this, If not. I’ll take this chance “

Yunho left.

Hyuna hugged kris from behind and sobbed.

“ O-oppa, Divorce her quickly. Look at her. She’s Scary. “

Kai went to Kris and looked him right in his eyes.

“You better get rid of your girl before I did. Fix your problem with ~~ah noona. You might lose her. Forever.”

Kai also left.

Kris looked at Hyuna who’s sobbing.

Hyuna, let’s go “

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris POV

 

Kris and Hyuna went to a club. Hyuna suggested Kris to relax after what happened.

Kris didn’t know what to do and just followed hyuna. Now, Loud music was playing, people dancing, some are drinking and flirting.

Kris Gulped down his beer and stared blankly at the ground.

What should I really do? I’m confused. I thought I love Hyuna. But I still love ~~ah.

I can’t love both of them right? But when I’m Hyuna I feel free and relaxed. But I still can’t help but to think about ~~ah. Is Hyuna just my companion or something? Because I still care for ~~ah.

I pulled my hair in frustration. Hyuna saw me and quickly went to my side.

Oppa what’s wrong She draw circled to my chest.

Say it Kris Say it.

 

“ Hyuna. . I think we need a break “

---------------------

ANNYEONG !

hi guys! double update :"D

please do comment and subsribe !

tell me your opinions and ideas on what might happen.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE JUSEYO,

IG ACC: 

KEISIPARKEU