As If I want it too

You brought us together again

NO ONE's POV


~~ah woke up w/ throbbing head, she held her head as she stand up. She went downstairs and at the clock. *9:46*

she gasped and rushed to his son's room, but as soon as she open the door she saw no one. She ran downstairs as she panic.

Her eyes caught a note on the table. She went to it 


--
* ~~ah, you're drunk last night, so I guess you'll wake uo late sa I'll send Jeong hwan to school. Just stay home and sober up. 

- Kris *


She sighed in relief and prepared herself for the day.

~~ah was still worried about her sickness.

She kept herself busy as much as possible with a smile on her face, hope she could forget about her problem just for the day. 


That night Kris went home early w/ Jeong hwan. ~~ah was preparing their dinner

 


~~


YOUR POV


" UMMA! " Jeong hwan rushed to me and hugged my waist.

I chuckled and looked down at him " My Jeonghwan is here "

I bent to kiss the top of his head. I heard Kris cough. I looked at him

" Oh Kris, thanks for fetching Jeong hwan from school

"I smiled at him warmly. "

Why with the thank you, it's my responsibility, besides how are you? "

*atleast he knows his responsibilities as a father, I wish he knows his responsibilities as a husband too. * I sadly thought.

" Don't worry I'm fine, Sit down now I prepared Kimchi stew! " I tried to change the topic and made them sit down. " Yehey kimchi stew! "

My son beamed. The dinner was quiet for me and Kris.

I would just glance at him from time to time, Thanks to our son who keeps on telling stories about his school, but something surprised me at my son said

" Appa, Jong hun brought her little sister at school today, she is soooo cute! We played with her, I had so much fun even though she still can't walk, she made some faces that looks really funny and she still doesn't have teeth hahaha."

"Good to know you had fun Jeong hwan " Kris said to him

" Appa, Jong hun said, he got her little sister on his birthday, can I get a little sister too? " Jeong hwan looked at his father with anticipating eyes.

I choked as I look at Kris who seems to startled at our son's request too.

Kris was about to say something

" Umma, Appa Pleeeeaaaase!~ Jeong hwan wants as little sister toooo " Jeong hwan used his best aegyo at us.

I looked at Kris with DO-SOMETHING-FACE but Kris answer surprised me the most

" Of course Jeong hwan "

Kris said without breaking an eye contact with me.

He looked at me teasingly. * Wu Yi Fan!! * I screamed in my head.

I glared at him and looked at our son

"Jeong hwan, your done eating right? Why don't you go upstair and wash up ? "

" Neh umma! Thank you Appa! " He punched his fist in the air and ran upstairs. When Kris and I are finally alone,

I gave him a death glare, but he just gave me that WHAT look

" How can you easily say that to our son without asking me first?! " I raised my voice at him, I was pissed okay..

But his answer caught me off guard

"As If I want It too " I was shocked at his cold response. He stood up and went upstairs leaving me there dumbfounded.

* As If I want It too. * that line, repeated all over again inside my head, My heart broke

- - - - - - - - 

Annyeong! Hi guys! done updating this chapter! So tell me what you think! Thanks for your comments and for subscribing! 
What can you say about KRIS? 

THE NEXT CHAPTER I'LL BE ADDING A NEW CHARACTER! GUESS WHO?! *GRINS*