Dream

You brought us together again

KRIS POV

After I found the first aid kit, I quickly went back to our room.

I opened the door but I didn't see ~~ah, I saw the light of our bathroom is open, I didn;t think twice and went there.

I saw ~~ah lifting her shirt while her other hand applying something on her wound. I froze at the sight.

She saw me and I quickly turned around, I can feel my cheeks burn. *What the hell I'm thinking* " Y-yah~ Kris, what are you doing here?! "

*aish. wrong timing* I was what? Well, actually I'm worried okay.

I turned around to face her, lucky her shirt is already down. I quickly dragged her harshly to our bed and made her sit.

" Kris , what are you doing!"  I sat beside her

"I'll treat it, show me your wound " I tried my best not to freak her out.

She hesitated. " N-no, what do you mean wound, I don-- "

" I knew it already ~~ah just show it to me! " I raised my voice a little.

*aish, i startled her* she nervously lifted her shirt and it revealed a long and deap wound. It seems new too.

I looked at her but she avoided my gaze.

I quickly took some cotton and some ointment form the kit.

I applied it to her wound "ahh! " she moaned because of the contact of the ointment to her wound.

" Stay still, It will just take a minute " I saw her biting her lip, preventing from shouting in pain.

After I applied it, i sat beside her.

Her back facing me as she slowly let her shirt down.

I finally collected my courage to ask her. " What happened ~~ah? " She didn't answer me. I took a deep sigh and held her shoulders to face me. Her head hunged low.

" What happened ~~ah " I tried to aske her once again but I could only hear her sobs in reply. I held her chin up and saw her in tears.

My heart softened in her sight. * I shouldn't be really doing this, but I just.. sighs. Just for today *

I wiped her tears with my thumb " Tell me what happened ~~ah? " " I..i " I didn't let her finish her sentence and I kissed her.

It was slow and passionate. She is not responding to my kiss but I don't care. * just for this time *

 

------

 

I woke up with a smile on my face and ~~ah sleeping soundly on my chest while I caressed her hair.

She didn't tell me last night where did she got her wound.

Well, it's the best not to ask her anymore. Suddenly I heard my phone rang, I reached it with my free hand from the desk beside our bed. 

It's from hyuna
FROM: HYUNA <3

Babe, Wakey wakey! I miss you already, call me later ok! kekeke

A smiled appeared on my face when I read her text.
TO: HYUNA

Baby, I miss you too. Don't worry I'll make it up to you when I get back <3 <3

I slownly removed ~~ah head from my chest and I went to bath.
 

YOUR POV

DREAM

I was entering our house when I heard a loud scream and people arguing. As I enter the house, it was a mess.

A vase was shattered into pieces, the frame is broken. " LEAVE IF YOU WANT! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! YOU NEVER CARE FOR US! JUST REMEMBER WHEN YOU STEP OUTSIDE THIS HOUSE, WE'RE OVER! "

" FINE! IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT! " then I heard someone crying. I saw a little boy hugging his knees, sitting on the corner, crying.

" Appa! Appa! " The guy who seems to be the father was carrying a bag and went pass through me * 'Wait! went passed through me? am i invisible? * " I'LL LEAVE YOU AND OUR SON! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES ANYMORE! I'M GOING TO MY NEW GIRL! IT'S BETTER TO BE THIS WAY ! " the guy screamed.

then I saw this lady walking from the kitchen crying her eyes out.

The guy slammed the door and the lady collapsed on the floor crying.

Her son went to hug her mother "umma!" I quickly went towards them

" Miss! Miss! are you okay? miss?! miss?" 

END OF THE DREAM

 

I bolted up from our bed, sweat b down to my face.

I turned my head to the side and saw Jia sitting beside me.

"Ma'am Are you okay? I think you had a bad dream. You keep on shouting so I went to your room " I scanned the room and saw the other maid standing through our door with their worried face.

 One of them handed me a glass of water.

I accepted it and gulped down.  " Where's kris? Jeonghwan? "

"Sir Kris and his dad went to buy some wine and Madame and you son went out for shopping " I sighed in relief. "thanks"

Jia signalled the other maid to go, she stood up and bowed to me

" Ma'am if you need anything just call us " 

"yes, thanks jia. you can go now "

* what the hell is that dream? *
-------------

ANNYEONG!

HEY GUYS! DONE UPDATING~ THANKS FOR YOUR AWESOME COMMENTS AND THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!

PLEASE DO CONTINUE COMMENTING AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER! IT REALLY ENCOURAGE ME TO UPDATE FASTERRRRR :)) BY THE WAY THANKS FOR READING

*PUING PUING* >.<