I let her go

You brought us together again

KRIS POV
 

I read the file that my secretary gave me, it was stated where Kai is living right now. Actually it’s a bunch of information about him. I hate doing this but, it’s for ~~ah. I can’t say no to her, besides we’re okay now, I don’t want to make issue just because of this.

And besides, I should thank this kid too. After reading for a quite time, I closed the folder and putted it down to my table.

*12:05* Sht.

I’m late for lunch. I bolted up from my chair, I promised ~~ah that I’ll be home for lunch today and I’m late. I grabbed the folder and went out my office.

 

-------------------------------------- 

 

YOUR POV

 

Ugh, Kris is an hour late. The food is getting cold now. Aish. This guy really. He didn’t even bother to call if he’s coming or not. I lazily stood up from my chair and I started cleaning the table. I guess he can’t come this lunch.

But before I completely clean the table, the door opened revealing Kris.

Aigoo.

I crossed my arms and looked at him.

I saw him scratched the back of his neck shyly.

“Mian,~~ah. I forgot to check the time.”

I didn’t say anything and just continued looking at him intently. Oh no. I’m pissed Kris. I waited an hour and that’s only what I get.

“~~ah, I’m really sorry” He went towards me and he clasped his hand and began to say sorry in a cute way.

Wu yifan, what the hell?

“C’mon yeobeo. Don’t ignore me, puhleeash~~” I tried myself not to laugh at him, but I failed. He’s just too cute to be ignored. I can’t stand you yifan.

“Hahahaha. Srsly, you don’t need to do that.hahaha” I keep on laughing that I started to tear up.

I saw his expression changed.

“Hey that’s not funny, did you know that I almost peed in my pants when I saw your angry face.”

His face looked really serious but he looks like a child. I stopped laughing when he pouted.

I reached for his cheeks and squeezed them between my palms.

“Aigggoo, you’re too cute” I kissed his pouting lips and let go of his face.

He began to smile from ear to ear as he went towards me.

“Yah! We’re not done yet mister. You made me wait for too long.” I pointed my finger at him.

He stopped his tracks when he said,

“Will you still be mad at me when I give you this?”

He gave me a folder and he gestured me to open it. I was confused.

As I open the folder, I smiled.

I quickly enveloped my arms around his neck

“Thank youuuu!”

I slowly let go of him and continued to thank him.

“Thank you reallllllly!”

“No problem, as long as your happy ~~ah”

We smiled to each other and then I remembered.

“You should eat now! C’mon.”

I began to place the food back in the table.

 

-------

After Kris had his lunch, I said to him that I’ll go visit Jong in this afternoon. I prepared Jong in a food like what I did before, but today is different. I cooked him different kind of food that he can pick and I even bake him some cookies. I hope he’ll like them. We won’t see each other in some time.

This way I should thank this kid.

--------

 

I looked at the piece of paper where the address of Jong in was listed.

“Is this the place? I think it’s somewhere near here”

As I walk further, it led me to a small alley and there is a small house that looks really scary for me, because it’s the only house in this street.

Then here I am standing in front of this house, I took a deep breath before I knocked on the door.

After several knocks, someone finally opened the door. And it’s not what I expected to see.

A beautiful woman greeted me, she smiled brightly at me. I bowed at her and she asked me.

“Yes hello, How may I help you?” Her smile was warm and really pretty.

“Uhm, I’m finding this place xxxx. Is Kim Jong-in living here?” I her politely as I can. Hehe

Then she began to clap her hand.

“Omo! Yes, he’s living here? You must be his Girlfriend! Well, my son doesn’t really invite someone over but I’m ha—“just then someone didn’t let her finish her sentence.

 

 [MUSIC CUE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyFasLov01E ]

 

“What are you doing?” I turned my head to someone who said that.

It was Jong-in. his voice was intimidating and he was glaring at me?—my eyes followed his gaze and it was to his mom.

I looked at his mom and then him and then his mom and then him..

“O-oh, J-jong-in ah~ you have a visitor here, why don’t you invite her in—“

“Don’t talk to her”

I was confused, really. Is kai mad?  At me or?

“Jong-in shii, I din—“

He looked at me and his face soften

“Noona, what are you doing here?” his voice was gentle; it was very different from his voice earlier.

“I just wanted to visit you and I decided to cook something for you” I showed him the small bag I’m holding.

He grabbed my other hand and he pulled me towards him.

“Don’t ever talk to her or to me” He said to the woman which I think is his mother, hey. That’s rude.

He began to pull me away to their place and I struggled to bow at the woman who looks really shocked at what Jong-in said. I felt sorry.

When we’re far from their place, he let go of my hand.

“What was that for?” I asked him.

He sighed and looked away.

Jong-in ah~..”

“Noona, can you come with me?” He looked at me and stared into my eyes. I didn’t know what to say. His eyes was somewhat telling me something. He looked sad.

I nodded and he held my hand again as he led me somewhere.

---------

 

While walking a long time, none of us really tried to talk. I just let him lead the way as he held my hand. I felt really weird when he held my hand. I really didn’t mind where we’re heading until he stopped walking and I realized we’re in the cemetery.

I looked at him confusingly as we entered the place.

Just then he again stopped his tracks and looked down. I also did the same, just then I saw this.

R.I.P

KIM Sojin

 

Slowly, Jong-in’s hand let go of my hand.

He sat down.

I just stood there looking at him with a sad face.

I tapped the place beside him and I sat there.

He sighed hard and began to talk.

“ Noona, I don’t where to start but. I know you’re confused about earlier. That woman in our house, she’s not my mom…

She’s my step mom.”

My eyes widened and I began to realize. That’s why. Then he continued.

“And this is my mom. It’s really a complicated story. But to make it short, I hate my step mom and my dad, I love my mom and…” he stopped in the middle of the sentence and sighed.

“I love my mom…

I really don’t know what to say, I need to comfort him so I hugged him tightly.

“Jong-in ah~…” I caressed his back slowly, then I heard him sob.

“it’s alright Jong-in ah~. I understand.”

“They don’t understand me noona. It’s hard. I can’t just replace my mother”

 “ I know Jong-in ah~. Not all the time you can like someone, and not all the time someone can like you back. We just need to accept it and move on. Just remember that i'm always here for you. Noona is here.”

I really want to ask what happened but it think it’s the best not to.

Soon, he stopped crying. I was about to let go of the hug but he tightened it.

Noona, can’t we stay like this a little longer?”

“S-sure”

He must be really having a hard time. Why didn’t I notice it.

He finally let go of the hug and he looked up.

I missed talking to someone like this. I missed umma.. and I missed you too noona” he looked at me.

I chuckled.

“I missed you too.” He slowly started to smile.

I placed the bag in between us and opened it.

His eyes twinkled when he saw the food that I prepared for him

“Wooah! Is this all for me?”

“Of course, so hurry up and eat.” I patted his back and handed him the chopsticks.

He happily munched the food as I watched him eat. I can’t help but to smile.

I think he realized that I’m looking at him for too long.

“noona do you want?” He asked me

“Ani. I’m fine. You eat it all.”

“Eyy. C’mon. your food is really JJang!” he tried to feed me but I just keep on refusing but in the end he made me eat some. Some okay.

The time went by slowly as we spent our time. At least this time, I can make him happy too. For all the things he did for me.

I think that’s how we spend our time together this day.

He keeps on laughing like nothing happened. I didn’t know he have this kind of problem.

I promise to be here for you Jong-in ah~

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

KAI’s POV

 

Her sweet laughter was all I hear, her smile. It was majestic in sight. Everything was seemed to be perfect. She changed me. To the one who had taught me the essence of

Love.

I’m ready to let her go. At this moment, I finally decided to. The sun had already set.

I want to tell you how much i love you, but it's the best not to.

I looked at her and said to myself,

This woman, I’ll never forget. But the feelings that I’m feeling for should disappear. I’m letting you go.

I loved you secretly, I know I can forget this feeling that only me can know.

But I secretly hoped that this moment won’t end.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

HI GUYS!

DONE UPDATING!

THERE'S A MUSIC CUE FOR THIS CHAPTER. XD

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND FOR YOUR COMMENTS! 

PLEASE DO CONTINUE TO COMMENT! ^_^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE JUSEYO