Back to Zero

You brought us together again

YOUR POV

“Feel at home okay, just tell the maids if you need anything”

“Ne, umma”

Kris’s mom closed the door and I sighed.

I hope I’m doing the right thing; Kris should really learn and regret what he did. I shouldn’t forgive him that easily.

“Umma, Are we staying here for good?” Jeonghwan asked me while he went to sit beside me.

“No jeonghwan, only for some time. Grandma misses you already.”

“Okay! Umma I’m hungry” Jeonghwan pouted to me cutely.

I kissed his cheeks.

“Arasso, let’s go down and get you something to eat”

I held his hand and went down stairs.

I’m glad that Mom convinced Jeonghwan to talk to us. I shouldn’t think of problems now. I need to rest.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

KRIS POV

 

“Look I told you, you should’ve done this sooner.” Yunho said while pouring me some wine.

“Aish. I didn’t know mom knew this. It just made it bigger when my mom knew.”

“No offense but you’re mom is right, you really need to realize what you did”

I drank the glass. Aish. Yunho hyung should be thankful I didn’t destroy his face today. Mom  made ~~ah and my son come with her at the mansion. Srsly. How can I make it up to ~~ah when she’s not here.

You know if you want to make it up to her, why don’t you court her again?”

I looked at hyung weirdly. Is he can read my mind or something? And what? Court her? We’re married why do I need?

“I know what you’re thinking.Stupid. Court her, besides if you didn’t court her before you and her wouldn’t get married now right? Or do you want me as your rival again?” he smirked at me.

“What!? You’re crazy”

“Haha. I’m just joking, I’ll not court her, but someone else..”

“Someone else?”

“Kai.”

that kid? 

----------------------------------------

 

I groaned when the sun light hit my face. I turned to the other side and tapped the bed, I frowned at the empty space. I opened my eyes and saw ~~ah is not beside me. Then I remembered.

Stupid. ~~ah is not here.

I rolled over the bed making me fall to the floor.

Okay, okay. I’m completely awake now.

I stood up and rubbed my . That hurts.

I went to the bathroom to shower.

When I’m done changing, I looked at myself in the mirror.

~~ah. I’m so stupid.

So this is how it feels huh. I felt empty when you’re not here. Why didn’t I felt this sooner? Am I too blinded by hyuna?

I should apologize from hurting her.

Last night I decided to finally make you mine again.

This is it.

----------------------

 

I went to buy a flowers for ~~ah and a box of chocolates and a big teddy bear.

I was feeling excited about what will ~~ah say.

Driving my way to the mansion, I remember how I used to court her before.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was shaking as I held the roses in my hands.

Stay Cool Wu Yifan.

I knocked at ~~ah’s door nervously.

Soon the door was opened by this beautiful girl, ~~ah.

“ H-hi ~~ah!”

“ oh! Oppa! You’re here! Come inside

“thanks, uhm.. For you” I handed her the roses and rubbed the back of my neck.

“Komawo~ Come, mom is here.”

She held my hand and we went to her mom.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” I bowed politely at her mom.

“oh! Kris is here, wait a moment dinner is ready in a minute, why don’t you two watch some movies or something.”

“neh umma~”

We went to their living room and watched some movies.

I sat beside her.

“Where’s your appa?”

“He’s is at work. He’ll come a bit late.”

I nodded at her.

The whole time, I can’t help but just to look at her. I didn’t care about the movie. I can look at her face the whole day.

I moved closer to her. She rested her head to my chest while I wrapped my arms around her.

"Saranghae ~~ah"

"Nado saranghae oppa"

I kissed the top of her head

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I was now standing in front of the mansion. I held the big bear on my right hand while the chocolate and the rose on my other hand.

I knocked at the door. I nervously gulped, as I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.

Wu yifan. You need to keep your cool.

The door was opened and I saw. .

“U-umma”

-------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG!

TRIPLE UPDATE DONE~ HAHA.

SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER.

I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT MY STORY IS NEAR TO IT'S END. MAYBE 10-15 CHAPTERS? IS THAT NEAR? :) WELL, IT'S BECAUSE I'M WORKING ON MY NEW FANFIC!

DON'T WORRY OKAY!

THANKS! PLEASE DO SUBSRIBE AND COMMENT! <3