Pain

You brought us together again

NO ONE'S POV

Kris and Jeonghwan went home abit late. It's already 8pm when they arrived.

As they went inside the house, Jeonghwan was really excited to tell her mom what they did the whole day.

But as Kris opened the front door, it was dead quiet.

They went to the kitchen to find ~~ah but she's nowhere in sight.

Jeonghwan frowned but Kris said that ~~ah maybe upstairs. Jeonghwan ran to their bedroom.

 

KRIS POV

It was weird that ~~ah is not at the kitchen, it's really early for her to be in bed.

I followed Jeonghwan from behind as we went to our bedroom.

Jeonghwan left the door open and I can see our lamp wa open.

I opened our door wider and it revealed ~~ah lying on our bed w/ Jeonghwan's head on her tummy.

*She's already in bed? at this time?*

" Umma! Guess what we appa did today! "

Jeonghwan said to his mom excitedly

" What is it dear? " ~~ah looked at jeonghwan with full of interest

" I rode a bike at the park and we also saw auntie hyuna there! " ~~ah's expression changed when she heard hyuna's name.

She looked at me and unconsciously cold sweat began to pour on my forehead.

I quickly looked away. " O-oh, really? that's great, by the way did you eat already? " " neh umma!"

"Good then " ~~ah ruffled our sons hair and she turned to me

" Jeonghwan, you guys must be tired, c'mon  jeonghwan you go and change now "

" arraso umma, but can i sleep here tonight? " I stood there waiting for ~~ah to answer

" Ask your dad " ~~ah again looked at me worriedly

" uhmm. Sure Jeonghwan. Hurry up and change now "

"yes! " Jeonghwan quickly went out the bed and went to his room to change.

I closed the door and went to our closet to find my comfortable clothes.

I was facing my back to ~~ah. The atmosphere was kind of awkward really.

I felt that ~~ah's is looking at me.

I tried to keep myself busy finding my clothes to change to but something is telling me to ask ~~ah why is she in bed this early *weird* Maybe something is wrong? or maybe not?.

I heard her sigh and I thought that's myb cue to ask her.

" ~~ah? " I slowly faced her

" hmm?" she was facing the other side.

" are you alright? " i don't know why i'm feeling worried for her in some reason.

" I'm fine Kris, just a little dizzy? "

"you should drink something "

" I already did. thanks for asking " after that silence krept between us.

I didn't know what else to say.

I tried to make our conversation longer but nothing was coming out on my mouth.

I grabbed my clothes from the closet and headed to our bathroom

 

YOUR POV

 

I sighed heavily as kris went inside the bathroom.

Why is he like that? bipolar or something? a while ago he's kind to me but after that i know that he will not talk to me again and become cold again.

I tried to close my eyes but I felt a sharp pain on my lower part.

Aish, Earlier it was like this too.

That's why I went to bed this early.

Hoping it will go away if i rest, but I'm wrong.

My eyes shot open as I felt the pain was increasing.

I clutched my stomach. I

can feel my sweat running down to my face. I tried to keep calm *inhale, exhale*

Slowly the pain was fading. Just then I heard a knock from our door.

" C-come in Jeonghwan " I tried to sound normal.

I saw Jeong hwan carrying his plushie and he closed the door slowly.

I saw him smiling widely, I guess he really likes to sleep here tonight, he climbed beside me. I sat up.

" yes! i'm sleeping here " jeonghwan beemed.

I smiled at him and I slowly placed her in the middle.

Now he's laying in between me and kris I also laid beside Jeonghwan. He faced me worriedly

" Umma why are sweating? " I tried to swept the sweat on my face

 " Ah, I think the aircon is too low"

"hmm.. do you want me to make it cooler? "

" No need. You should sleep now "

I kissed his forehead. I saw him slowly closing his eyes.

I smiled once again and I also went to sleep.

 

KRIS POV

 

I went out the shower. I saw ~~ah and Jeonghwan, sleeping already.

I went closer to them as I dry my hair with the other towel, slowly i smiled.

I looked at ~~ah who's sleeping soundly, her expression seems weird.

I turned off our lamp and went to the other side of the bed and sat.

I grabbed my phone from our bedside drawer and saw hyuna's message

From: Hyuna <3

Babe~ Goodnight! I really had fun today with your son. thanks for making me feel better today. oh, by the way when will i start to work with you? I'm really excited ^^ love you! he he

 

I smiled at her text and replied to her.

To: Hyuna

That's good that my baby had fun. I see that you and my son are getting along well.  Actually you can be a great mom! :)) For your work. you'll start as soon as I go to work on monday. Goodnight! love you! 

I turned off my phone and laid on our bed. I stared at our ceiling for a moment and thought for a second.  What I texted hyuna * she'll be a great mom.* i haven't thought about this. If i divorce ~~ah, I'll be with hyuna. Should we make a family of our own. Will Jeonghwan would like that?

----------------------------

ANNYEONG!

DONE UPDATING!

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING~

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER ;)

COULD U GUYS UPVOTE THIS STORY OF MINE *DOESAEGYO*

KOMAWOO!! :*