Yunho

You brought us together again

~~AH’s POV

 

Out of All places I saw him here!

“ Oppa! “ I think I’m hallucinating. I reached to touch his face and what?! He’s freaking real!

Jung Yunho oppa!

I quickly hugged him. I suddenly forgot my problems. I hugged him tighter. Soon he hugged me back.

I let go of our hug and smiled at him widely.

“ Oppa! How are you? I haven’t seen you in ages! “ he smiled at me and then he looked at jong in and jeonghwan

“ your sons? Wow they grew so fast! “ I looked jong in he seems to be confused on what’s happening. I laughed then punched oppa’s arm.

“ yah! What do you think of me! Do I look old?

Yunho oppa gave me his confuse look. I shook my head and went beside jong in.

“ This is Kim Jong in my Friend and- “ I paused for a while and signaled jong in to put Jeonghwan down.

I held my sons hand

“ this is my son, Jeonghwan “ I smiled to oppa.

He bend down to Jeonghwan and ruffled his hair.

“ Hi there little one! I’m uncle yunho! “

I looked at Jong in and gave him that I’ll explain later face. He nodded.

Jeonghwan slowly went to Jong in’s side. Yunho stood up and faced me

“ Eh? Am I that scary? “ Yunho asked me.

“ yes, you’re scary “ I laughed at him and face Jeonghwan.

“ Baby, that’s your uncle yunho. Say hi to him “

“ A-annyeonghaseyo. “ Jeonghwan bowed and he quickly spread his arms to jong in. Signaling jong in to carry him.

Yunho smiled at me and looked at Jong in.

“ Oh, Jong in. This is my Best friend Yunho oppa “ I introduced him to jong in.

Jong in bowed his head to him.

“ Annyeonghaseyo Yunho shi “

“ you can call me hyung. By the way. We should order now first “

Oppa ordered us and said he will pay for our meal today. We went to our table. I sat beside Jeonghwan and in front of me is oppa and jong in.

“ So, where’s your lovely husband ~~ah? “ yunho asked me.

“ Uhm- Oppa. I’ll explain it to you late okay “ I nervously replied. I looked at jeonghwan and started to feed him.

Yunho oppa looked at me understandingly. I know he understand it. He knows it when I have a problem.

I glance to Jong in and smiled at him sadly.

Just then, Yunho oppa excused himself to the bathroom.

“ He’s my old friend “ I said to Jong in. He looked at me and nodded.

“ He’s a nice friend of yours and he’s funny. It’s nice to see you smiling noona “

“That guy is really nice. I don’t know why I didn’t end up with him “ I chuckled.

“ huh? “ Jong in was confused than ever.

“ it’s a long story but He and Kris was courting me before. I ended up falling for Kris. Kris and yunho oppa are best friend. Even though they said they like me. They didn’t fight but instead they said that may the best man wins and they still maintain their friendship.”

“ wooah. If I was yunho hyung. I’ll beat Kris to death. He’s so lucky to have you noona. “

I didn’t answer anymore and continued to feed jeonghwan.

I glance at Jong in and saw him with sad face.

I feel sorry for him. I shouldn’t let this kid to be drag on my problems.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Kris POV

 

Hyuna and I went to the mall for she said she will buy something. We went to the women section. I let her take her time on looking. I sat on a small bench their while she tried some clothes. I was wearing my shades. Then I remembered ~~ah.

What are they doing now? Are they alright? Should I look for them? how about my son? Are they eating right now?

I become worried all of a sudden. Just then I felt my phone ringing.

I saw an unfamiliar number. I was hesitating to answer it but I was curious who it is. Maybe this is ~~ah.

“ Yoboseyo? “

“ YAH! YIFAN! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER! “ I heard the other line shouted. I moved away the phone from my ears a little bit. Aish. Who’s this?

“ YIFAN!!! WOHOOO. It’s me Yunho hyung~ “ the other line said cutely.

Yunho? Yunho? Yunho hyung!

“ Hyung!! How are you! “ I stood up excitedly as I remember hyung.

I went outside the women section, leaving hyuna for a bit.

“ Fine as always. By the way. How is my ~~ah? *coughs* I mean your lovely wifey? “ Yunho chuckled.

~~ah? What will I say? Kris! Need to think something.

“ a-ah. ~~ah. Well, uhm. She’s at the bathroom. “ I was stuttering

“ oh~ jinjja? Are you sure? “

“ y-yes of course. “

“ Then tell me who’s this GIRL I just talked with a while ago SHE’S WITH HER SON AND HER GUY FRIEND EATING ON A SMALL RESTAURANT! “

WHAT? ~~AH?

“ Hyung! Wai-“

“ WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU KRIS! Did you forget something? Didn’t I tell you that once you did something stupid to ~~ah, I’ll take her “ yunho’s voice was warning me.

Kris. What the hell.

“ Don’t you dare hyung! Tell me where are they! “

Then I heard the other line hung.

! now what!

“ Babe! “ I heard hyuna called me. she went to me.

“ are you alright? Why did you left me? “ she pouted.

“ it’s nothing, I just had a call from the office.Did you buy your clothes already? “I tried to sound normal, but I’m really boiling inside.

She nodded.

let’s go then. “

We went to our car and I started the engine.

Hyuna was busy scanning her new clothes.

“ Babe, I’ll just drop you to your apartment is that okay? I need something to get to my office “

“ I’ll come with you ~ “

“ no, it’s okay. It won’t take long. Just wait for me okay “ i carefully refused.

“ sure. I’ll wait for you. “ she looked at me weirdly.

 

--------------------------------------

 

After I dropped her to her apartment, I quickly went to Yunho’s place. I hope they are at his place.

I speed off.

 

-------------------------------------------------

HYUNA’S POV

 

I happily went to my room and opened my shopping bags.

I bought 3 dresses and 5 clothes and some accessories. Gladly, kris gave me his credit card. And oh.

He forgot it. My smile grew wider as I took out his credit card from my purse. Well, he won’t mind right?

I called some of my friends for a shopping again. It’s such a waste to have this big amount of money and not using it.

Then I remembered. Did Kris use protection? What if. What if I become pregnant!

No! aish. This is not the plan. Whatever ,as long as he gives me what I need.