My family

You brought us together again

 

YUNHO’s POV

“ I’ll go ahead first, I also need to do something.You two must be busy preparing for tomorrow. But don’t stress too much Boa, okay? And yunho..” Mom paused for a while and gave me a stern look.

Take care of her okay? Don’t stress too much. I’ll just contact you.” Mom gave me a hug and Boa.

Mom already left and BoA and I are still here at the hotel. Since

We’re still here at the lobby, and boa seems to be quiet since the lunch with mom.

I cleared my throat because it’s getting really awkward.

“ I have a visitor coming here right now. Let’s just wait for them.”

I look at the other way and I heard her respond

“S-sure..”

I don’t know but something is bothering her. Maybe she feels guilty because of not telling me about mom coming here.

I shouldn’t care what she feels. Pssh. Whatever.

I look at my watch.

*1:12*

maybe they’re on their way here.

Just then, my phone rang. I quickly took it from my pocket and I saw Boa also looked at me.

“Yoboseyo?”

 

KRIS POV

 

We’ve finally arrived at the Hotel that Yunho is telling. We’re a little late because we still waited for uncle to come back so we can finally bid goodbye.

It’s not really a good bye but I promised them that we’ll meet again before we go back to Seoul.

“Shouldn’t you call him?” ~~ah said while she’s busy fixing Jeonghwan’s sweater.

“ Okay okay..” I took my phone out and dialed yunho’s number. While I’m waiting for him to answer his phone, I gestured ~~ah for us to come inside the hotel first since it’s really cold outside. We enter the hotel,

*ring ring*

after a few rings, yunho finally answered.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hey, Yunho! We’re here alre---“

As we enter I saw a familiar figure near the lobby’s couch.

“OPPA!” ~~ah cheerfully greeted.

A smile appeared on my lips when I saw yunho. He is standing there while his other hand is holding his phone near his ear and he is smiling widely when he saw us.

I followed ~~ah and jeonghwan, they’re already hugging yunho. Yunho broke the hug,

“Kris! Finally guys you’re here~”

“yeah right. You’re really something you know? You’re already getting married.. finally” I whispered the last word, ha. I hope he heard that.

“ yah! I heard you!” I gave him a teasing look as ~~ah chuckled.

“uhmm. Yunho oppa, is she with you?we turned our direction where ~~ah is pointing and I saw a woman standing behind yunho. She’s there all along? I didn’t even notice that. She looks really elegant from what she’s wearing right now, she’s not that tall compared to ~~ah. and she’s pretty  but of course ~~ah is prettier.  The lady looked us for awhile and she bowed.

Yunho looks at us and his smile slowly fades.

“Ah-um. She’s Boa. Boa kwon. She’s my fiancé.”

~~ah coverd from her shock which I found really cute.

“Omo! Nice to meet you!” I’m surprised as well. I wrap my arm around ~~ah’s waist.

“Nice to meet you Boa-shi. I’m Kris and this is ~~ah, my wife and this is jeoghwan, my son.”

I ruffled jeonghwan’s hair and he also bowed at boa.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” he cutely greeted and he grip his hand in his mother’s shirt.

“they’re my bestfriends, Boa-shi.” Yunho said to her.

“nice to meet you two.” She shyly tugs some strands of her hair behind her ear as she looks at us and she smiled.

“they  came here for our wedding. We should treat our guest right?” yunho smiled at us

“and oh, kris. Are you going to stay here at the hotel or you guys already check in somewhere?’’

“actually, we’ll check in somewhere after your wedding since we also planned to stay here in Japan for a while. Don’t you mind if we stay here until tomorrow?”

I asked him.

“it’s alright! Sure! I’m just going to inform the hotel about it okay. Boa-shi. Please accompany them first.I’ll leave for a minute. Wait for me okay?

Yunho left for a minute and he went to inform the hotel I think.

“We should sit for a while.” She offered as we sat down on the lobby’s couch.

“So, how’s everything?” ~~ah started the conversation. We sat down with jeonghwan between ~~ah and I and boa is sitting beside ~~ah.

She hesitated to answer at first, maybe she’s not that type who likes to talk, I guess.

“uhm. Everything is fine and settled for tomorrow’s occasion. “ she smiled a little.

Jeonghwan laid his head on my lap, he’s bored right now. I decided to play with his hair while listening to ~~ah’s conversation..

“How’s Yunho oppa? Is he treating you good? Sorry to say this but. Are you two not in that good terms because base on what you call each other. You two seem too formal. Don’t worry I understand your situation.“

“Ah. Is it obvious? Well, we’re not really close yet. But we’re working on it. What we expect, since we’re arranged.” She bit her lip from what she just had said.

I looked at ~~ah.

“Don’t worry, Yunho is a good guy. You’ll get along well.” ~~ah assured her.

“thanks.”

“hey guys! I got your room number.” Yunho came to us and informed us about our room.

 

 

We chatted along the way to our room, yunho said we should first check out the room and settle in. they’ll come back after we finish.

He and boa went somewhere for a while, I think they’re still polishing up something for their wedding.

So we are left here inside our room. It’s really big and classy from what I expect. It’s all complete with all what we need. I has two big bed, good for 2 persons each bed. And I wide screen tv and there is a small fridge and a bathroom.

~~ah and jeonghwan laid down on the bed and I followed them.

“aiggoo~ it’s really cold here.” ~~ah hugged jeonghwan who is on her right side. Jeonghwan chuckled.

“umma, it tickles.” Jeonghwan said between his  laugh.


I secretly hug ~~ah from behind and I nuzzle to her neck. This time ~~ah laughed.

heeey!” she face me and she smiled. I gave her a what-did-i-do look.

you said it’s cold right? Well body heat is the best solution. Right jeonghwan?” I gave jeonghwan a wink then his mom.

“jeonghwan, mommy said she’s cold so let’s hug her!” in a matter of seconds. We envelop ~~ah our hug. Jeonghwan is laughing really loudly while ~~ah is squirming out of our grip.

“nooo~ you twoo!!” she tried to get away from our hug.

I showered her hair with my kisses, the same as jeonghwan. Jeonghwan kisses her mom all over her face.

“eww! These two! Stop! Hahahaha.” ~~ah is laughing with us.

I smiled while kissing her.

Oh god, let me have this family forever

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HEY GUYS I'M BACK. AFTER 345678 YEARS.

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT.! THE STORY IS ABOUT TO END, SO PLEASE CONTINUE READING AND PLEASE DO COMMENT! THANK YOU GUYS! THALANGAHEYO!