Where are you?

You brought us together again

A week had passed..

Kris’s daily routine was to go to ~~ah everyday. Buy her flowers, chocolates, and even writes love letters.

He was determined. He didn’t stop to try to gain ~~ah trust again. But ~~ah thought she can already face kris, but everytime Kris would come she would do an excuse or even lock herself at their room.

She didn’t to talk to Kris, it hurts her to see kris. All the things happened to them still flashes to her mind.

Thanks to Jeonghwan who’s helping her appa. He tried to use his BEST aegyo or he sometimes whine when her mom won’t talk to his appa. But ~~ah would say an excuse.

Kris’s mom could see Kris that he won’t really give up this time; she felt pity for her son. But of course it’s nothing to compare on what ~~ah felt before.

*He must learn his lesson, it’s better to be this way… For now..*

Kris’s mom thought.

One night, ~~ah was staring at the moon and couple twinkling star dared to lighten it. She slowly closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep sigh.

*knock knock*

“Come in..”

Kris’s mom entered and went to ~~ah’s side

“~~ah.” She called out.

~~ah opened her eyes and adjusted her position for Kris’s mom sat beside her.

~~ah looked at her sadly.

“Omonim..”

Kris’s mom placed her hand over ~~ah’s and said

“ ~~ah tell me, your confuse right? I know sometime or someday you’ll able to forgive Kris. Just remember to follow what makes you happy ~~ah. If letting Kris to feel the pain what you want, it’s your decision. But remember the limits ~~ah. You might regret it too. I know you love Kris ~~ah.”

It’s True.. ~~ah was a bit unsure on what to do. But one thing she wanted is that to Kris feel even a little realizations or pain.

“Omonim, I-I don't know why I'm feeling this. I want Kris to feel how much it hurts but.. but why I'm hurting too? Am I that stupid?”

"No you're not stupid ~~ah. it's just you love him"

 

there was a moment of silence...

 

..

 Then

Kris’s mom smiled at her wholeheartedly and she stood up,

“I’ll just go to Jeonghwan okay..”

“Thank you again omma”

As soon as she closed the door, ~~ah laid down on the bed,

*How long will I do this?* ~~ah thought

 

-------

 

 

The morning came and everyday for Kris is a chance for him. Kris wrote another love letter to ~~ah.

In that letter, Kris never left a sentence saying I LOVE YOU to ~~ah. He took a deep breath as he finished the letter and went to ~~ah again.

 

-------

 

KRIS POV

I arrived at the house and I was greeted by my mom and Jeonghwan. They were watching tv in the living room when I came.

“Appa! You’re here!” My son runs towards me and hugged my legs.

I smiled down at him and ruffled his hair.

“Where’s Omma?”

“Omma is still inside the room.”

“Oh, did you have your breakfast?”

“Neh appa! But omma didn’t eat yet

She didn’t eat yet?

“Yes ~~ah didn’t eat yet, she haven’t went outside the room. Why don’t you try to knock her?”

Umma said to me as she sipped to her coffee.

“Arasso, I’ll go to her”

I nervously went to her room and knocked.

“~~ah? ~~ah? Are you alright there?”

SILENCE…..

 

 

 

“~~ah?...”

 

 

I tried to open the door knob, then

 

*click*  

 

I heard the door knob clicked.

I went inside and looked for her but ~~ah was nowhere in sight. I went to the bathroom but she’s not there too.

Where are you ~~ah? My heartbeat began to accelerate.

“Umma! Where’s ~~ah? She’s not here!”

Then a sticky note caught my eye.

I walked closely to it and read.

Umma if you’re reading this, I just wanted to let you know that I’m not missing. I just went to somewhere and I’ll be fine. Don’t worry, I’ll be back… I just want to clear my mind right now. Please don’t look for me. I’ll be back…

I'm sorry.

 

No.

.

.

.

ANDWAE.

.

.

 

--------------------------

 

HYUNA’S POV

 

I walked down the streets early in the morning, Ugh. This ! I went to look for job okay.

I’m running out of supplies in the house, and too bad I have no one to support me.

My foot hurts so much, thanks to this stupid heels I’m wearing. I want to relax for a minute.

I remembered that I still have Kris’s Card. Better to use it later when I go to the Club.

I missed partying. I need to enjoy this while it still here with me.

I grinned to myself as I walk.

 

---------------------------------

 

Meanwhile.

“Just bring me somewhere for a while Oppa…”

 

------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG GUYTHH!

HI GUYS! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!

PLEASE DO TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER :D PLEASE DO COMMENT TO ^_^

KOMAWOOO~