This is it?

You brought us together again

“~~ah are you sure about this?” Kris asked me worriedly as he held my hand.

I knew it, he’s doing this again. Srsly. Aish.

I tried to remove my hand from his, he slowly loosen his grip from my hands and slowly glance at Kai who is carrying some of our bags to our car.

“Kris, we talked about this last night right? There’s nothing wrong, don’t worry. Don’t be such a kid.”

I rolled my eyes and made my way to our car where Kai and Jeonghwan already are.

I heard him sighed and I heard him following behind me..

 

No one’s POV

 

On the way to the airport was quiet for Kris and ~~ah . Except for Jeonghwan, who is at the back playing with kai. If you’ll picture them, they really looked like a family. Today, they will depart to Japan except for Kai of course.

After what happened to Kai and ~~ah the last time, ~~ah said that they will be gone for a while as for kai, he asked ~~ah to come with them to the airport so he can bid goodbye.

When ~~ah told this to Kris, at first he really didn’t liked it. But kris couldn’t say no to ~~ah.

At the end Kris approved to it half heartedly.

On their way, Kai could sense that kris and ~~ah is quiet.

“Hyung, I can’t beat your high score. This is hard” Jeonghwan pouted while he pointed the games his playing on Kai’s phone.

Kai was snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Jeonghwan who is pouting. He smiled.

I told you, you can’t beat me~” he and ruffled his hair.

“Eyy. No, I’ll show you that I can beat you!” Jeonghwan went his focus to his game again. Kai glanced at ~~ah. He looked at ~~ah who looked pissed. He began to wonder why.

Maybe, she didn’t want me to come at all. It looks like they fought because of me..* Kai thought sadly.

He sulked down to his seat. He was just looking at ~~ah through the ride.

Finally, they arrived at the airport. ~~ah was the first one to go out of the car. Kris was looking at her worriedly. While kai, felt really sorry. They were getting their things out of the car when Kris said,

“~~ah, I’ll do it. You and Jeonghwan wait for me there instead.” Kris pointed at the near entrance of the airport.

It’s obvious that ~~ah is ignoring what Kris said. Kai was quiet while he witnesses the scene.

~~ah didn’t listen to Kris. Kris gave up and sighed hard.

 

“We’re done~!” Kris announced to them, Jeonghwan was too engrossed with the game that he didn’t even heard what his father said.

“Jeonghwan-ah~ it’s time to go” ~~ah made her way to where Kai and Jeonghwan was standing. Kai only looked down as he tugged on Jeonghwan’s sleeves.

Jeonghwan looked up to his mother with a disappointed look on his face.

“Aww, I didn’t finish the game.” He pouted at looked at Kai.

~~ah also looked at kai who is looking at the ground.

“Hyung~..” Jeonghwan called kai, slowly looked up and his eyes met with ~~ah.

When ~~ah saw his face she became worried.

“Jong in-ah~ what’s the problem?”

“N-noona, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to cause such trouble with you guys; I wish I didn’t come to see you off.”

Kris went towards them while he carries some of their bags.

“Jong in-ah~ Ani, don’t be sorry. It’s just Someone is acting really childish here. But don’t worry okay. You didn’t cause any trouble. I don’t want to leave if you’re upset. Smileee~” ~~ah really emphasize the word someone as she glance at Kris. She made sure that he heard it. She then, smiled widely at Kai.

A smiled appeared on Kai’s face and looked at Jeonghwan who handed him his phone.

“Hyung~! Don’t be sad! Don’t worry I’ll buy you something when we get back.”

Kai chuckled and ruffled his hair.

“You don’t need to. Silly!~”

~~ah smiled at him. their conversation was cut off when kris shouted.

“~~ah, Jeonghwan! Say Goodbye now! We might miss our plane.!”  

Kai sighed and looked at ~~ah.

“Noona, be safe okay.” He sincerely said to~~ah

“Be safe too Jong in-ah~ don’t forget to eat, don’t skip and don’t do anything stupid.” She playfully reminded him.

Before they go, ~~ah hugged Kai tightly.

She encircled her arms around his neck. Kai stood their frozen; he didn’t know exactly what to do. Slowly, he places his arms around her waist as he places her chin to her shoulder. He secretly smiled to himself.

At the distance, Kris saw this. He grew impatient and he coughed loudly.

~~ah let go of the hug and she grabbed Jeonghwan’s hands.

“Say bye bye to Hyung!~”

“Bye hyung!~” Jeonghwan waved at him.

bye Jong in-ah!~”

Kai waved goodbye to them. ~~ah glances for the last time to kai and went to Kris.

 

KRIS POV

 

Srsly. Do they really have to do that? Aish. I really expect that ~~ah will hug Kai. That’s why I really don’t like him to come with us. Ah. I don’t want to think about that anymore. We’re going to have our vacation. I can’t make ~~ah angry at me. I can’t screw this time.

As a loving husband, I manage my temper.

When I saw ~~ah and jeonghwan bid their goodbyes. I smiled to myself.

“C’mon, we might miss our flight.” I tried to hold ~~ah’s hand but she refused.

I sighed. I should make up to her.

- - - - - - 

 

AT THE PLANE…

~~ah sat beside the window while Jeonghwan was between us and that’s made me sit beside the aisle.

Since we got inside the plane, ~~ah still ignores me. I glance at Jeonghwan who looks really sleepy.

“Jeonghwan~ you should sleep.” I kissed his sleepy eyes as he rested his head to his neck pillow.

After that, I looked at ~~ah who is looking at the window. I studied her features, from her side profile. Her eyes, down to her nose, to her lips.  Why did I make her upset again? I’m so stupid.

I reached for her hand and place mine in tip of hers. She looked at me and then she looked away again.

I sighed

“~~ah, I’m sorry. Please don’t ignore me ~~ah”

As I expected, she didn’t respond. I wanted to hug her, but Jeonghwan is between us. It makes me hard to make my next move.

My grip on her hand tightened but not to extent that it’ll hurt her.

~~ah..” I softly called her name.

She slowly looked at me. She looks really upset.

“I’m sorry ~~ah..”

I patiently waited for her response but..

Something else happened.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

YOUR POV

 

I was about to say something to Kris when, I felt something really weird.

I looked out my left-side window and saw an eighty-story wall of deep black clouds in the distance appearing to gallop toward the plane. Soon, it was as if someone had turned the lights off. Everything went dark. Then, out of nowhere, a blinding lightning bolt abruptly struck the left engine with explosive power. The plane shook violently and the left engine went dead. 

I shook Jeonghwan and held his hand. I felt Kris was shaking.

“Calm down..” He whispered trying to calm us. People started to get scared and they began to panicked

My breathing became uneven when I heard the pilot say "Mayday! Mayday!"

Are we going to die? I thought

“Kr-k-kriss..” I gripped to him tightly.

Jeonghwan was crying uncontrollably. I tried to calm him but it just making him cry more.

Then the pilot told us to put our heads between our legs and brace ourselves for a crash. 

Kris tried to let go of my hand but I won’t let him.

“~~ah. Just do it. It’s okay. I’m here.”

“I-I can’t…!”

“Umma!! I don’t wanna die! Umma!”

“~~ah, Jeonghwan. Just do it. I’m here.” I felt Kris kissed my forehead.

Tears falling down my eyes. No.. I can’t

“Don’t let go of me K-k-kriss.” I hardly breathe.

“~~ah. I love you.”

In just a blink of an eye.

Everything went black.

 

NO ONE’s POV

[BREAKING NEWS]

Air 0365 is reported that the plane crashed. The plane tore apart from the impact and the fuselage section that contained the two of us separated and somersaulted into another set of trees further down the rocky ravine.

The two pilots were found dead. As for now, the search is on going for survivors. As for now. No people were reported alive.  

….

..

..

..

 

That’s the end of This LOVE story~. Thanks guys.

-

-

 

JOKE! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS’ DAY!

SORRY GUYS FOR TROLLING. IT’S JONGDAE DAY!

HAHAHA.

I’LL UPDATE THE REAL ONE NEXT TIME. SORRY FOR TROLLING!

TENTENENENENEN.! YEHET.

PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! LOVE YOOOU!