Invitation

You brought us together again

“Sorry I’m late!”

BoA was panting when she entered the bridal shop. She clutched her shoulder bag and looked at yunho shyly. Yunho tried his best not to look irritated. He sighed loudly and stood up.

“Sorry, the tr—“

She was about to explain why she’s late but Yunho butted in.

“C’mon, you’re late. Pick your dress. Hurry” Yunho went to her and lightly pushed her towards the sales ladies.

“Give her the best dresses you have” Yunho coolly said to them, they quickly bowed and led Boa to the dressing room.

He also went to his dressing room.

 

------------------------------------------

 

KRIS POV

Whaaaaaat?! Yunho hyung? Is he really? Or maybe this is just a prank call or something?  I was dumbfounded. I stood there for a moment, still absorbing what did just woman told me. My foot was kinda rooted in the ground already. I can’t believe it.

 

I should tell ~~ah…

I went my way to the kitchen. The smell of the chocolate was already strong that made me twitch my nose. Smells yummy.

~~ah was preparing some fruits and hot chocolate! Jeonghwan was sitting in the chair while he eats some marshmallows. A wide smile appeared on my face. I sneakily went behind ~~ah, jeonghwan saw me and he was about to say a word but before he did, I placed my finger in front of my lips.

Gesturing him to be quiet. He giggled.

My arms went to its way to her tiny waist and hugged her from behind.

“Y-yah!” Ooops, she was startled.

“Hey, get off me. I’m preparing here!”

I hugged her tighter, erm. Just a little bit tighter.

I whispered to her ear,

Shireo. I don’t want”

I placed my chin on her shoulder, Jeonghwan was giggling in the background. I smiled cheekly

You want to get spilled of this hot chocolate? Let gooo~”

~~ah tried to squirm but I just hugged her tightly.

“Yah! If you’ll not let go right now I will—“ she stopped in the middle of her sentence and she was about to getthe boiling water beside her.

My eyes widened and I immediately let her go. She gave me that annoyed look.

“Good. Why don’t you just sit down beside jeonghwan while I prepare you guys some snacks.”

“Why~~. I just want to hug you!~~” Yuck. Kris what happened to you. I mentally slapped myself. Why am I acting all cutely here? TT_TT

“stop it yifan. Stop your aegyo and just sit beside your son. I’m almost done.”

She turned her back and went back on preparing

My mood suddenly changed.

“~~ah”

“Whaaat again yifan?”

“~~ah, yunho is getting married”

For a moment, silence wrapped around us.

~~ah putted the plates down.

She looked at me, her eyes widened and slightly opened

“WHAT!?”

“He’s getting married. I think? Someone called me saying that we’re invited in his wedding next week. I don’t know, I’m that it’s just a prank call or something. They said they emailed me the invitation”

“We should check your email now~! Hurry!”

~~ah grabbed my hand and led me to our room.

“me too!” Jeonghwan followed us.

--

We went to our room, sitting in our bed as ~~ah placed the laptop in her lap, she let me enter my email add. ~~ah was about to look away when I’m typing my password.

“Why are you looking away?”

“You are typing your password” She made the ‘duuh’ sound.

“And so? Do you still don’t know my password? C’mon look”

I made her face the keyboard while I typed my password.

(S*A*R*A*N*G ~*~*A*H*) Love ~~ah

She looked at me.

“What? That’s my password.” I imitated her ‘Duh’ sound that made her slapped me playfully in my arms.

She laughed. Then again, back to the email.

I read the email, Jeonghwan tried to squeeze between us.

Jeonghwan stop it” I said to him

~~ah made jeonghwan sit beside her, her eyes was still focusing the laptop.

Jeonghwan pouted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MR&MRS.WU

REQUESTED THE PLEASURE OF YOUR COMPANY AT THE MARRIAGE OF

KWON BoA

&

JUNG YUN-HO

SATURDAY, THE 6TH DAY OF DECEMBER 2014

AT SIX O’CLOCK IN THE EVENING

NEW OTANI,TOKYO

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

 

Our jaws dropped, it’s true! Hyung is getting married.

“Wow.” Was the only word I said.

~~ah placed the laptop in the bed and she looked at me.

She squealed and clasped her hands tightly

Kyaa~! We should go there Kris! Oppa is getting married next week!!!!” she was smiling ear to ear. Well, she was so happy.  She looked at jeonghwan,

“Jeonghwan, uncle yunho is getting married! You want to go to Japan right?”

Jeonghwan whose looked at us confusingly, he smiled and nodded his head.

“Neh! I want to go to Japan!”

~~ah faced me and said,

“We will go right?” Her voice was full of hope as she made her puppy eyes. I can’t say no. and of course it’s hyung’s wedding

“ Of course ~~ah. We will go there.”

Unexpectedly, she hugged me tightly.

yesss!!!!”

“I must give hyung a call later okay? So when do you want to leave?”

She let go of me and said,

Uhmm.. Maybe on Thursday. The earlier the better.” She grinned.

“Yeheeet! Yehey! We’re going to Japan!” Jeonghwan screamed in happiness.

Just then I thought,

“wait, how about jeonghwan’s school?” I asked ~~ah.

“Don’t worry, I’ll handle it” She winked at me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

YUNHO’S POV

For the last time, I looked at my appearance on the big mirror in front of me, slightly I adjust my necktie. I smiled in satisfaction. Jung yunho, the handsome man is getting married.I hope this goes well.

I opened the curtains and saw the female saleslady looked at me in awe.

I know,I know. I’m Handsome. I smirked.

I stepped out the dressing room, leaving their jaw drop.

One of the sales ladies there went to me and whispered on my ear.

“She’s ready”

I cleared my throat and stood up straight.

I was standing in front of Boa’s dressing room. I don’t know why but I’m feeling nervous.

Just then, the curtains went open revealing boa in her wedding dress. My eyes widened in sight.

The wedding gown fits her perfectly. It was simple but elegant that shows her perfect curves.

It was a strapless gown that shows her shoulders and collarbone. She was shining. Yes, really.

I gulped down nervously, unable to say something. She smiled at me shyly.

“is it bad?”

My thoughts were popped when she talked.

“A-ani. It’s good. You should take that”

Her face lightened.

“Arasso! I’ll take this.

Soon the sales ladies closed the curtains.

Wooah.

I was still in daze not until when I heard my phone rang.

*ring ring*

I grabbed my phone and looked at the I.D caller.

Kris

I answered the call,

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hyung! Yaah! Chukahae!”

“Huh? What are you—ahh. Thanks” I almost forgot, I’m getting married. Yeah right. Kris probably received the invitation.

“Hey! You didn’t tell us you have a girlfriend! Care for explanation dude! So, I just called to tell you that we will be going there on Thursday. Call you later, byee!”

And then the call ended.

~~ah. What will ~~ah think? I’ll explain to them when they get here.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

ANNYEONG!

HI GUYTH! FINALLY UPDATED! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING CHINGUS! <3 PLEASE DO COMMENT MORE. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE FO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

KOMAWO.

FEW MORE CHAPPIES AND THIS STORY IS DONE T_T

FOLLOW ME ON IG:

KEISIPARKEU.