What's going on

You brought us together again

KRIS POV

I was trembling as I followed the doctor to his office.

* is ~~ah's condition not good?*

I entered the office, and the doctor made me sit. He adjusted his spectacles and looked at me

" W-what is it doc? is there a problem with ~~ah? "

I was stuttering. I felt like someone's twisting my heart, it was hurting I should say. I'm worried,scared.

Scared that something might happen to ~~ah. 

"Mr. Wu, Well i have good and bad news. " I nervously gupled.

"Mrs. Wu is actually suffering from PCOS. It's a condition that results from abnormal levels of certain hormones, causing her to have irregular and no menstrual peroids. I know this sounds not to worrying for us but for women, its really a sensitive problem "

* What?! She's what? *

" And the good news is her hormonal balance went back to normal and it's because of her treatment and that's good that you continued her to do some test that really helped a lot. I know you'll ask why did she bleed. It's just the start of her period but for sometime its going to be a little unusual. We're going to make some more test and observe her. and i need your cooperation Mr. Wu. She's like going to the stage that she's like pregnant. She'll be moody at time and crave for something and i hope you provide her what she need and understand her situation for now. Because right now she needs to be supported and assisted."

I only nodded. I was speechless. I didn't know she's having a hard time. 

"That's all sir, you may now visit her at room 205 " I stood up and bowed at the doctor.

I went to umma who's waiting for me.

She quickly stood up when she saw me. I saw my son rubbing his eyes tiredly and yawn. 

" What did the doctor said? Is ~~ah alright? " My mom eagerly asked me.

I told her everything what the doctor said.

My mom was crying her eyes out. I tried to calm her but shhe just won't

Then, Jeonghwan came to me

" What' happening appa? is umma dying? " Jeonghwan was also in verge of crying. I quickly carried him and soothed his back. 

"No, no baby, umma is not dying. She is just resting, do you want to see her? "

My mom stopped crying and lifted her head and looked at me 

" What's her room # ? " 

----------------------

 

We went to ~~ah's room. As I open the door.

I saw her lifeless body lying on the hospital bed.

She looked so fragile and pale.

Mom and Jeonghwan went to her side.

I closed the door but my hand won't let go of the door knob.

I was scared. My palms are sweating even the room is air conditioned.

Mom glared at me when she saw me not moving. 

I slowly let go the door knob. 

Come-here- mom gave me that look.

I carefully went beside ~~ahh and saw her face 

" I'll call my driver to pick jeonghwan and me. We'll go home and get some things but You!. You should stay here with ~~ah "

I only looked at mom and looked back at ~~ah. 

*~~ah.... i'm sorry*

 

-------------------------

 

Mom and Jeonghwan left an hour ago.

I was sitting beside ~~ah's bed.

I held her hand and squeezing it repeatedly.

She's still not waking up. 

*If i onky knew*

I caressed her cheeck with my other hand.

* Wake up ~~ah *

But before i lay my head on her side.

I felt her hand twitch.

I quickly looked at her and saw her squinting hr eyes 

"~~ah " I called her name.

Her eyes were now fully open and stared at me confusingly

"W-what happened?

She asked me while trying to sit up.

I didn't know what gotten to me and just stared at her.

"~~ah, why didn't you tell me? "

my voice changed. It was more on commanding.

 

Silence.

 

Silence.

 

Silence.

 

 

" If i told you, will you even care? " 

I was taken back at her response.

It was cold and stern.

Of course. i'm your husband.


" OF COURSE ~~AH, I'M YOUR HUSBAND! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? "

" Oh, i thought you'll not, because my oh so called husband is always late going home and doesn't even like to talk to me or if he will he'll just shout at me like you did just now "

She sarcastically said

That. I finally exploded.

 
"WHAT?! SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT I DON'T CARE AND IT'S MY FAULT NOW? " 

"NO, kris! I'M JUST TELLING YOU THAT EVEN I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS, YOU'LL EVENTUALLY WILL NOT HELP ME BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO BUSY! "

she emphasized tha word 'busy'

" AND WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? "
" DON'T PLAY DUMB KRIS, I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT "

She glared at me and crossed her arms. 

"IT'S THIS REALLY WHAT YOU WANT?! "

" NO!, I DON'T WANT THIS! YOU WANTED THIS! " 

She cried out

" SO IT'S REALLY MY FAULT NOW HUH?! " 

" YES! ITS YOUR FAULT! YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR ME KRIS! AND I HATE THAT FEELING THAT YOU MIGHT DO SOMETHING STUPID EVERY TIME THAT YOU DON'T SLEEP AT OUR HOUSE! I'M SCARED KRIS! I'M IN PAIN! I'M YOUR WIFE BUT YOU DON'T TREAT ME LIKE ONE. "

" YOU'RE CHANGING THE TOPIC! DON'T TURN THE TABLES NOW.! IT'S NOT ABOUT ME, IT'S ABOUT YOU! "

" NO! YOU'RE THE ONE AVOIDING THE TOPIC HERE, ARE YOU HIDING ME SOMETHING? "

but before i could shout at her, someone interuppted us.

" WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!? "

---------------

ANNYEONG!

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT GUYS!

BTW, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!

I REALLY DO LOVE UR COMMENTS! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER! THANKS MUCH.

FAVOR GUYS? 

IF U HAVE IG PLEASE FOLLOW ME :3

KEISIPARKEU