Ignoring

You brought us together again

KRIS POV

When I was on my way home, mom called me to fetch Jeonghwan from school and informed me that ~~ah is already at home. *sighs* I went there and took Jeonghwan. How am I going to face ~~ah. This will be awkward.

After I fetch ~~ah, Jeonghwan and I went out of the Car and I knocked at our Door.

*Knock Knock*

My eyebrows twitched at the sight of a stranger inside my house. And He is a HE! And HE is inside my house with my WIFE.

But wait, he looks young and I think I saw him somewhere.

I gave him my coldest stare. He just looked away.

This is going to be long night.

----------------------

 

No one’s POV

Jeonghwan was still clinging to ~~ah. And Kai was awkwardly standing there while kris loosen his tie and cough to call the attention of ~~ah but she just ignored him.

“ Oh, Jong in shi, this is kris my husband and Jeonghwan my son.”

~~ah look down at her son 

“ Say hi Jeonghwan “ ~~ah smiled sweetly

“ Annyeonghaseyo Ahjussi.! “

“ A-ahjussi? “ Kai was surprised.

~~ah chuckled at her son

“ His not an ahjussi jeonghwan. Hmm. Call her hyung “ she said while flashing her smile at kai. Kai unconsciously nodded his head.

~~ah still ignoring the presence of her husband.

“ C’mon Jeonghwan and kai, help me prepare our dinner “

She led them to the kitchen while kris who failed to get his wife’s attention, decided to follow them to the kitchen too.

 

~~ah is arranging their table dinner, jeonghwan sat beside kai while kai was playing his phone.

~~ah was really busy preparing and since she started cooking, kris was just there leaning at the wall watching her. She’s still not speaking to him

“ andwaeee!!! “ both kai and jeonghwan said. Kai lost the game that they are playing. They really get along well.

~~ah smile looked at them and said

“ okay, stop that and kai help me to get the sauce “

Kai was about to stand up to get the sauce but kris was fast enough and he handed it to ~~ah. Kai looked at ~~ah and then kris.

He felt something wrong since Kris arrived. Jeonghwan was also looking at them with curiosity.

~~ah grabbed it from kris hands without looking at him.

Kris just sighed.

“let’s eat now” ~~ah quietly said

The dinner was quiet. Jeonghwan was also quiet and he was just glancing one in awhile to his parents.

Kai and Jeonghwan was left in the living room eating the fruits that ~~ah prepared.

---------------------------

KAI’s POV

I was still surprised. ~~ah noona was married all this time.

Why didn’t she mentioned it before. Hmm. Something is not right.

The way they look at each other, there must be something.

Maybe I’ll ask noona when there is a time but not now.

Aishh. Kim Jong in! I’m so stupid. What am I suppose to do . I fell for noona already. Asdfghjkl…

I focused on myself playing a game on my phone while this cute little kid beside me.

 “ hyung! Palli! They are coming! “ Jeonghwan said while clasping his hand tightly as he watched kai playing the game on his phone.

Ahhh! “ Kai exclaimed.

“ Hyung you’re weak “ Jeonghwan said disappointingly

Kai looked at him and chuckled.

“ yeah right”

I smiled sadly.

END OF KAI’s POV

---------------------------

At the kitchen

 Kris asked ~~ah to talk to him for a moment, they went to the kitchen.

 “ What do you want? “ ~~ah said while looking the other side, avoiding the gaze of kris.

“ are you avoiding me? “

“ And ? “

“ And? Can’t you just act normal, Jeonghwan noticed it already. “

“ Arasso, arrasso. “ ~~ah was about to left but Kris held her wrist

“ We’re not done yet. Let’s talk again after that kid left “

Kris stare scared ~~ah. It was intimidating.

Kris finally let her go and ~~ah quickly went to the living room.

She saw kai was standing and it was like he was ready to leave.

“ Umma, hyung said he is leaving. “ Jeonghwan said sounding sad.

Kai looked at ~~ah,

“ Noona I have to go, it’s getting late. Thank you for the dinner “ He bowed at ~~ah.

Just then Kris went beside ~~ah and s his arms around ~~ah waist and pulled her close to him. ~~ah ignored it but deep inside her heart was pounding. Kai saw it but also bowed at him quickly looked at Kris and prented that he didn't see it

“ Thank you uhmm. “

“ Kris “ Kris said while looking at kai intensely .

“ Kris hyung” Kai shyly said and scratched his head.

~~ah smiled at him

“ Let me send you outside “ ~~ah walks toward kai and opened the door.

“ Thank you again noona “

~~ah patted his back
“ No problem, you’re free to visit here anytime “

“ ne, hyung! “ Jeonghwan popped his head beside ~~ah.

Kai ruffled his hair

“ Arasso, bye “ Kai waved at them.

~~ah finally closed the door. And carried jeonghwan.

“ Let’s get you to bed big boy “ She said and kissed her son in his cheek.

Kris was still looking at them and followed them upstairs.

-------------------

ANNYEONG GUYTH GUYS!

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT.

CHRISTMAS IS NEAR SO YEAH.

I'M A BIT BUSY.

BUT I'LL TRY TO DOUBLE UPDATE :D

please do comment

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING <3 HART HART

PS: Kris is kinda creepy here

IG ACC:

KEISIPARKEU