Hurt

You brought us together again

KRIS's POV

 

For the past few days,

~~ah and I didn't fight that much actually we didn't talk that much starting the night that I went clubbing, these days everynight after work I would always go to the club. and ~~ah ,if we will talk she will always end it first.

Maybe she already know that it will lead us to arguing again.

I'm now at Hyuna's apartment and it's my son's family day. I left home early today because I know my sons will force me to come but I promised to hyuna that we will watch movie today,

So here I am waiting for her to finish dressing up. Hyuna, she's the one who always there where I need to release my stress.

I mean, we're not "yet" to the extent that we slept together.

But yeah, Just when I'm w/ her.

I forgot that I'm already married. " I'm done " hyuna shouted as she went outside her apartment.

" Let's go " I flashed her my smile while I open the car door for her.

 

=======================


YOUR POV

 


I'm now at my son's family day at his school.

I already made an excuse about his dad that he can't attend because my son keeps on asking where is he.

" Jeong hwan, Appa is busy w/ his work don't worry after this I will buy you a new toy, okay? " I saw him frowned

*sighs* how I hate seeing him this down.

Curse you kris! ugh!

 

 

======================

NO ONE's POV


After Jeong hwan's family day, they went on shopping. Little they didn;t know, kris and hyuna was also there. They are happily talking while holding hands.
 

=======================

 

YOUR POV


" Umma! Look at this! "

my son pointed a big robot. I smile at him " You want that? " he nodded and we quickly headed to the counter to pay while holding my little boy's hand.

But I stopped when I saw something that broke my heart into pieces.


I quickly covered my son's eyes and turned the other way, I blinked my eyes and shooked my head several times, not believing what I just saw.

* Kris, you jerk! what are you doing?! I can't believe it *

tears was building and I was about to cry but when I heard my son " Umma! don't cover my eyes! i can't see." his voice shows that he's irritated.

I quickly removed my hand and looked at my son I carried him. We went to the other counter to pay.