Thank you again

You brought us together again

KRIS POV

I was walking with hyuna, clingin to my arm. As we stroll down to the streets. We're out for a date today. We were happily talking when

" Ouch! " I heard hyuna yelp, we stopped walking, I saw this boy who bumped hyuna.

He seems not to care, he just continued walking with his attention on his phone. I grew mad.

* Aish. Kids these days * I clenched my fist and i think hyuna sensed it, she quickly tried to make me calm.

" it's okay kris " but that didn't stop me. " YAH! you punk! Next time watch were you going! " then I faced hyuna to see her pouting

" I told you it's okay "

" I know, I just don't want you to get hurt "

her pout turned into a smile when I said that.

I held her closer to me by waist and continued walking.

Great, now my mood is ruined by that kid. But something is weird.

 

~~~~

 

YOUR POV


I was on my way to visit my doctor again but today I'll just get to see the results of my tests. 

I hope I'm doing fine.

 Earlier, I was expecting Kris to accompany me and I was about to tell him about what I'm going through, but he left early today.

I was walking, it was sunny day but something made me feel weird as I passed through a park, no one was really there and it's kinda far from the street.

It was a park near our neighborhood.

I clutched the strap of my shoulder bag tightly.

A moment later I felt an arm wrapped around my neck.

I gasped " Don't move " the stranger whispered to me dangerously.

I began to panic * ettokhae! *

then I felt a sharp object poking my side

" Don't try to make some noise or i'll stab this to you to make you shut up " I trembled in fear.

I tried to stay calm and controlled my tears and followed the guy's order.

" Alright now, just to finish this, give me your bag and cellphone then i'll let you go " " please don't hurt me "

"Sshh. I won't unless you follow what I want "

I felt the knife pressed harder to my side.

He slowly removed the bag from my shoulder, when he's done I thought he'll let me go, but I'm wrong.

He pressed the knife much harder to my side that made my clothe tore

" thank you " he whispered to my ear seductively, slowly he nibbled my earlobe.

My eyes started to get blurry because of tears,

but before he do something anything bad to me.

I heard someone shouted from afar.

" YAAAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! "

I can't clearly see the person because of my blurry vision.

That shout surprised the guy, and he accidentally made a long cut to my skin.

" Ah! " I screamed in pain, I saw the guy run away as my saviour went to help me. As he get closer, I can see his face.

And WHAAT? This kid again?!  then I felt something,

I saw my side filled with blood, i tried to stop it with my palm.

" Agasshi are you-- Pretty agasshi!! "

He seems to be surprised to when he saw me, we met again.

He saw the blood and he gasped " Agasshi! we need to go to the hospital, you're bleeding! " He helped me in walking while he flagged a taxi for us.

 

------------------

 

After we went to the hospital to treat my wound, Jong in and I went to seat to the bench while waiting for the bus.

My wound is kinda deap. It was hard for me to walk because the cut was long. Thanks to Jong in,  he was a nice kid actually, even at first glance, you will think that he is the type of kid who is rude or something like that, but he's not.

He's Cute actually.

" So, ~~ah noona, are you ok now? noona? can I call you noona? " He shyly asked me, I can see his ears turned red.

I tried not to laugh at his cuteness.

" I'm fine jongin-shi, thanks to you. And yes, I don't mind you calling me noona " I smiled at him that made him blush even more.

* how cute *

" Jongin-shi, don't you have your class? you should go to school now "

"nah ~ I should send you home, to make sure youre safe " * aww, how thoughtful *

" No, it's okay for me to go home alone, beside you hepled me already. And I'm thankful, I owe you a big. I don't want to trouble you anymore, I'll be fine "

" Are you sure? I don't really m-- "

" No, i'll be fine really "  I interupted him, I appreciate that he care for me even though we knew each other not so long.

" Okay, but I'll just wait for you to ride the bus "

" Thank you "

Silence filled the air.

 

A moment later, the bus finally arrived. I stood up as the door of the bus went open

" Thank you again Jong in-shi, I hope we meet next time so I can treat you a meal "

" No problem noona, don't worry we'll meet again "

" Bye Jongin-shi! " 
" Bye noona, take care "

I went inside the bus, I sat beside the window and saw jongin still standing there, waiting the bus to leave. I waved at him. He smiled to me. I look closely to his uniform * EXO HIGH * I thought. *I guess kids these days aren't that bad. 

Forgetting that I almost died and got , but thanks to Jongin-shi. 

 

KRIS POV

 

I came home early today because I fetched Jeonghwan from school.

We arrived at the house, Jeonghwan immediately went to his mom,

I saw ~~ah in the kitchen preparing for dinner.

I tried to ignore her but she's acting kinda weird. Is she Limping?

I shooked my head and tried not to look at her.

I went upstairs and took a bath.

After washing, I came downstairs to eat, I saw them already in their seats only waiting for me.

After ~~ah saw me coming, she quickly place some food on Jeonghwan's plate. She's not making an eye contact to me.

As I eat, I keep on glancing at her. Well, she seems okay to me. I quickly finished my dinner and went to the living room to watch tv.
 

YOUR POV


Jeonghwan's already sleeping, I came to our room.

I saw Kris is sleeping too.

I quietly walk inside our bathroom, I lifted up my shirt and faced the mirror, examining the wound that I got.

It was indeed long. I hope I don't get a scar.

I went to find my clothes earlier, I putted it inside a plastic and placed it beside our trash bin.

My shirt earlier was covered with some blood and it was ripped.

I seperated it from our worn clothes.

* I guess I should've agree with mom's idea about getting a car *

----------------

ANNYEONG! GUYS!! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

PLEASE TELL ME * DOES AEGYO * HAHA.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND FOR SUBSCRIBING!

I'M GETTING EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

WHO DO YOU THINK THE KID WHO BUMPED HYUNA *GRINS* HAHAHA