FORGIVE AND FORGET?

You brought us together again

After a long ride, yunho and ~~ah already reached their destination. They’re not in the city anymore, more like countryside already. You can see less house and less cars in the way. They stopped on an old house. The place is big and quiet. A smile crept on Yunho’s  face as he wakes ~~ah up.

“~~ah, wake up. We’re here.”

Slowly, ~~ah opened her eyes and tiredly rubbed her eyes using the back of her hands.

Yunho grabbed a key and showed it to ~~ah.

“I have the key!~” He grinned ear to ear.

~~ah smiled at him as he went out of the car with yunho.

Yunho opened the door excitedly and opened it.

They went inside the house and yunho the light.

When yunho the lights, ~~ah spoke in awe.

“Wow. This place never changed at all.”

~~ah made her way on the couch

“yeah, except to the dust in here”

They both chuckled. This is the place where they use to hang out during holidays or weekend with their friends. this place has so much memory of them.

~~ah sat in the couch and tapped the empty space beside her

“ Oppa let’s sit”

Yunho went beside her, smiling.

They sat there quietly. Neither of them was talking. It was quiet but not awkward.

The past flashes back to them.

Finally Yunho spoke

“ ~~ah, remember when I fell on the stairs when Junso scared me?”

“ Ahh, I remembered! Oppa, you’re face was hilarious back there! And Kris was in front of you that time too right? He also fell.”

They laughed awkwardly after ~~ah mentioning Kris.

Yunho sighed and putted his arms around ~~ah.

“~~ah, I know I shouldn’t be putting this up but you can’t escape from the reality. Kris is still your husband and you can’t run away from your feelings like that, especially when you love him”

~~ah looked into Yunho’s eyes. She can see he’s serious.

“Oppa, it’s just. *sighs* I-I don’t know what to do anymore, I’m scared. I know I still love him but… it hurts”

“Maybe, it’s time to forgive him. ~~ah why don’t you give him another chance? I know it’s hard at first but in some time your relationship will be okay again “

“I-I don’t know.. Isn’t it too fast to forgive him?”

“It doesn’t matter is you forgive him that fast, what matters is your relationship to be okay. It’s in the process ~~ah”

~~ah slowly looked down as tears pooled in her eyes. Yunho hugged her, making her chin rest into his broad shoulder.

“Thank you o-oppa” her voice cracked as she finally broke down and cried in yunho’s shoulder.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yunho’s POV

I hugged ~~ah as she cry. She really needs this. She needs to let out her emotions or else she might do something stupid. And I can’t let that happen. I just hope she and kris will be okay now. I can’t leave her having a problem like this. I’m leaving soon, how I will tell her when she’s like this?

I snapped out of my thoughts when ~~ah stopped crying. She pulled away slowly and faced me.

I saw her eyes were already puffy from crying.

“Sorry for crying like that” She said while sniffing

“It’s nothing ~~Ah, just let it all out. You shouldn’t keep your emotions in your heart. It will hurt you.”

She smiled to me sincerely. There, that’s right. Don’t cry anymore ~~ah.

Then she asked me suddenly,

“What time is it oppa?”

I looked at my watch and,

“It’s already 2:23 am”

“it’s already 2? Sht. They must be looking for me. What should I do?”

“We should go home now”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris’s steps became heavy as he was getting near to the police station. He’s been running like forever.

He didn’t care about her mother shouting his name to get back. He just want to find ~~ah.

When he reached the station, he was panting.

“Sir? May we help you?” a police officer asked Kris.

“ M-my W-wife. She’s missing since this morning”

When his breath was finally stable, he gained his posture and stood straight.

“I need to find my wife; she’s missing since this morning!”

“Sir calm down, can you please tell us what happened”

Kris closed his eyes as he slowly calming down. And told what happened.

“Do you have any picture of her sir?”

Yunho and ~~ah arrived at the mansion really fast. ~~ah was really nervous.

They went inside the house and saw Kris’s mom walking back and forth in the living room.

“Umma!” ~~ah called her.

“Oh God ~~ah! You’re here! You made me so worried!”

~~ah quickly lowered her head and said

“Sorry umma, I just need some space, I think. That’s why I asked for yunho oppa to take me somewhere. I’m sorry umma.”

Yunho went beside ~~ah and bowed as well.

“I’m sorry for making you worried omonim”

“Aigooo! You guys really. Omo! Before I forgot, Kris went out to find you ~~ah, and I think he already went to the police but I can’t go there, Jeonghwan is still sleeping.you two should go there!”

Yunho and ~~ah looked at each other worriedly and nodded their heads.

Kris was tapping his foot impatiently.

The police already took in action. Some started searching for ~~ah already.

Just then someone called his name

“Kris!”

He immediately looked who called him.

He saw yunho standing there, his eyes widened when he saw ~~ah.

He quickly ran towards ~~ah and hugged her tightly like his life depended on it.

“S-stop, i-it hurts” ~~ah said

Kris slowly pulled away from the hug and looked at ~~ah’s face.

“Where did you go? I-I’m worried. I thought you ran away from me” His voice slowly fading at the end of the sentence.

His lips were trembling and his eyes showed fear.

Fear.

Fear of losing her.

“I’m sorry. I just wanted some space, and I asked Yunho to take me somewhere for awhile”

Kris looked at yunho, his lips formed a thin line.

“Why did you lie hyung? I thought you don’t know where she is”

“I’m sorry Kris. She told me not to tell anyone”

“Kris, don’t be angry with him. It’s my fault, he just helped me”

Kris sighed and looked into ~~ah eyes

“Arasso. Just please. Don’t do it again”

Kris hugged her again.

“Let’s go home” Kris said quietly.

~~ah nodded her head and looked at yunho.

Before leaving, Yunho explained to the police that they don’t need to continue searching for ~~ah and settled the problem.

Yunho drove them back to the mansion. Kris was seated at the back. It was quiet on the way to the house. All of them are tired already.

When they reached the house, ~~ah and Kris went out of the car.

“Yunho oppa, thank you very much and sorry for the trouble.” ~~ah said sincerely to yunho.

“It’s fine ~~ah, If you need anything just call me. It’s already late, you should rest now.” When ~~ah bid her goodbye, Yunho looked at Kris and mouthed him good luck.

Kris smiled at yunho and waved good bye as he drove off.

The two awkwardly went inside the mansion. When they entered, Kris’s mom was already sleeping.

 

 

Suddenly, Kris pulled ~~ah into a hug again.

 

“~~ah,I’m sorry for making it hard for you..

 

..

 For us.”

~~ah opened , wanting to say something but seems to be dry at that moment and nothing came out.


“I just want us to be okay again. I’m sorry for being such a selfish jerk. I know even though I say sorry a million times, it can’t be compared to the pain you felt. I’m too dumb to do that kind of thing. Nothing can replace you ~~ah. ”

 

Kris pulled away slowly and grabbed her hand and went to his knees

~~ah eyes widened as tears starting to fill her eyes.

“ I love you Wu ~~ah, I’m willing to give up everything just to fix us again. I’ll do anything ~~ah.

I love you so much. Can we start again ~~ah? Can you accept me in your heart again?”

Kris held her hand and kissed it slowly.

~~ah covered preventing to her to cry but her tears flowed uncontrollably.

She looked into Kris’s eyes and nodded.

A big smile appeared on Kris face. He stood up and kissed ~~ah on the lips.

It was slow but sweet. All his emotions, he poured there as they kiss. ~~ah can’t help but to smile in the kiss as her tears continue to flow.

I LOVE YOU KRIS.

I LOVE YOU ~~AH

 They both thought at the same time.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG GUYTH~

 

FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO SAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS?!

SORRY! I'M REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORKS. BUT I'LL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN TODAY. PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY *DOES|AEGYO*

SO HERE'S MY 1ST UPDATE FOR TODAY. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE <3

FOLLOW ME ON IG: KEISIPARKEU