Happy again?

You brought us together again

HYUNA’S POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt someone beside me. A smile appeared on my face as I saw the back figure of this man, shirtless. He’s lying beside me as he sleeps soundly.

*so it was him lastnight?* I really don’t remember anything last night, except the part that I called Kris, I’m glad he came. I knew he still loves me. I felt really cold for not wearing anything. I sighed as I search for my clothes in the room.

Wait.

This place doesn’t seem familiar. I gripped into the bed sheet as I stand up to get my clothes that are lying on the ground. After putting my clothes on I went back to bed. I sat slowly, not wanting him to wake up but he stirred and faced me. I can’t clearly see his face because of the pillow. I reached to see a better view of him but something hit me.

He’s not Kris.

My heartbeat became fast.

No, this is not happening.

My lips began to tremble.

“No, no.. Ahhh!!!”

I screamed in the top of my lungs making him wake up.

He groaned and looked at me annoyingly.

“Hey, why the hell did you shout?!”

“What have you done Hyunseung!!!”

“Quiet down hyuna. Why are you yelling at me, didn’t you missed me?”

“ you hyunseung”

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

It was raining since this morning; Jeonghwan is playing in the living room while Kris’s mom went out for some urgent meeting about work. ~~ah is busy preparing for their lunch. She hummed happily while preparing.

*knock knock*

“Umma! Someone’s at the door” Jeonghwan shouted

“baby, umma is busy can’t you see who is it? Just look first in the window”

“neh umma”

~~ah placed the plates in the table and went toward the refrigerator to get some fruits.

It took some minutes until Jeonghwan decided to see who is outside.

Jeonghwan peek through the windows to see whose outside. A big smile appeared on his face.

He opened the door quickly.

“Appa!”

Kris quickly went inside. He’s dripping wet from the rain.

“So cold~ asdfghjn.”

He shivered in cold while he runs up and down his hands to his arms.

“appa, you’re wet. Wait I will just tell umma”

“palli jeonghwan, appa is cold.”

Jeonghwan runs to the kitchen,

“Umma ~ appa is there and he is wet from the rain.”

“huh? Kris? “

~~ah putted down the knife and the apple. She removed her apron and went to the living room where Kris is.

~~ah saw Kris standing besides the couch shivering.

“Kris, why did you let yourself be wet in the rain? Wait here, I’ll just get a towel.”

~~ah went to her room and grabbed a nice and clean towel.

She went down and handed it to Kris.

“remove your shirt, you’ll get sick.” ~~ah made him sits on the couch as Kris began to undress.

“Jeonghwan, can you please go to your halmoni’s room and find your appa a shirt?”

Jeonghwan nodded and went to his grandma’s room

When Kris finally removed his shirt, he handed his wet shirt to ~~ah.


“Ahhh. So cold.” ~~ah wrapped the towel around Kris and she began to dry his hair with the other towel.

“I think you should take a bath or else you’ll get sick” ~~ah said worriedly.

“N-n-no, I’m fine I’ll j--- ACHUU!” He suddenly sneezes.

“Take a bath now Kris.” ~~ah stood up and she was about to sent Kris at the bathroom when Kris suddenly embraced her from behind, making her wet too.

~~ah eyes widened at the sudden contact of Kris.

“Y-yah! Your wet, don’t hug me”~~ah stuttered.

“Why not? *sniffs* beside, doing this making me warm.” Kris said in a low voice

“huh?”

“because you’re hot” Kris whispered in her ears. Making ~~ah blush furiously.

“Yah!”

~~ah removed kris’s hands and pushed Kris towards the bathroom.

~~ah heard him chuckled inside the bathroom.

 

-------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

Aish, that guy really. He thought that we're okay now he can tease me like that.

Still. I missed the way he tease me though.

AHH. Wu ~~ah. what's happening to you.

I went back to the kitchen to finished my preparations. Jeonghwan went beside me holding a shirt.

"Umma here's the shirt" He looked at me.

"Thank you baby. Clean your toys now because we will eat already"

"ne umma~"

After putting the foods in the table I heard Kris shouted from the bathroom.

"~~ah, I'm done. Where's my shirt?"

Just then a lightbulb flashed above my head. I smirked at my evil plan.

Why don't i now?

i cleared my throat and shouted back

"U-hm.. Kris, you don't have extra short here? what should i do? "

"What? it's cold here, i need clothessss!"

I chuckled when i heard him shivers.

"Sorry, but there's no shirts here~"

"is that so? alright i'll just be out with a towel.."

"oka--"

I was about to agree. but wait!!! Only a towel?

NOOO.

"No shirts huh?" my eyes widened as i saw kris only with his towel while looking at me teasingly.

He saw the shirt i'm holding.

Uh-oh. mission failed ~~ah.

I scratched the back of my neck

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yunho’s POV

“yes appa, I know. I’ll just say goodbye to them. okay. See you soon.”

I sighed as i ended the call from my dad. He wanted to see my soon. And worst, I’ll leave tomorrow to Japan. I don’t know how to say goodbye to ~~ah, But I know Kris and her is okay now. At least they’re okay.

Ugh..! I don’t want to leave YET! Hate this!

I don’t want to get married…

Married

Married

Married

Dad arranged me to someone I don’t know. I hate how he keeps on telling me to get married because I’m he’s old now. NOOOOOO.

 How can I say this to my friends.

. . .

. .

 

Tsk, She better be good.