Bad day

You brought us together again

There was a tense air between them. Hyuna looked away and Kris looked surprise when he saw ~~ah called her.

“ Kris? What are you doing here? “ ~~ah innocently asked her husband while she slowly turn her gaze to hyuna who looked really uncomfortable.

“ uhm—ah-“  Kris was stuttering and he tried to compose his  sentence but failed.

“ Oh, do you have some appointment to someone? Is she? “ ~~ah pointed hyuna. she walked closely to hyuna and tried to look at her face.

Hyuna had nothing to do, but to face ~~ah with her uneasy face.

“ A-annyeonghaseyo “ Hyuna awkwardly bowed to ~~ah and looked at Kris with Help-me face.

“ Annyeonghaseyo, wait you look familiar? Have we met before? Ah! I remember! You’re the one who we met at the grocery right? You’re Kris friend Am I right?~~ah emphasized the last four words.

Hyuna nervously laughed “ Ah Ne. “

Kris coughed to get their attention. He was nervous too at the unexpected appearance of ~~ah here in the Coffee shop. He went beside ~~ah.

“ Yes, uhm. She’s my friend actually, we just have to discuss about work “ he looked at hyuna with a problematic face.

~~ah just nodded her head and made a perfect idea. But not so perfect idea for Kris and hyuna.

“ Perfect! Can I join you two? I’ll just sit with you guys. Don’t mind me, I really have no idea about your Work guys. Is that okay Kris? “ ~~ah asked Kris and looked at him with her cute expression. Kris just couldn’t say no.

“ Uhm- o-of course. W-why not. Haha” Well. That was awkward.The Three sat at the same table.

~~ah ordered some drinks and pasta for them.

But after ~~ah ordered and sat next to them. None of them was talking. Hyuna was looking at the other side same as Kris. ~~ah looked at them and noticed that they’re not talking.

“ Am I disturbing you? You’re not talking. “ ~~ah frowned

No- no! “ Kris and Hyuna chorused.

~~ah was surprised of their response.

“ okay. You two said that “ ..

“ Uhm so, agasshi? Don’t you mind me asking but how Kris and you two became friends? We’re married long time now, but he didn’t say something about you? “ ~~ah asked hyuna.

Hyuna, my name is *cough* kim hyuna. Ah-uhm. I actually met him through our work. It was long time ago and we weren’t that close but I saw him again now so, I asked him some of tips about work “ She answered ~~ah while she gulped her macchiato.

“ oh~ “ that’s the only thing that comes out from ~~ah’s mouth.

~~ah turned to Kris.

“ Why are you not talking? Is something wrong? Don’t you like your food? “ ~~ah worriedly asked her husband who is staring blankly at an empty place.

Ah. No, I like the food. “ Kris took a spoon full of pasta in his mouth, causing some of the sauce smear on his face.

Hyuna saw this and she was about to removed it by her fingers but she retrieved her hand as she remember that they are with ~~ah.

hey slowdown, I was just asking. You have something here” ~~ah also saw this and removed it by her thumb.

 

Kris froze there and just looked at Hyuna. Hyuna frowned.

t-thanks “ he said to ~~ah.

They tried to make a conversation but it always falls to awkward silence.

Kris barely talk to hyuna and tried to focus in his wife. So she will not notice something.

Same as hyuna. ~~ah was the only one lightening the mood.

But every word she say, every sentence she say. She always makes sure that its hinting to them.

I think I should go now. “ Hyuna announced as she stood up in front of them.

That made Kris stood afterwards.

uhm. Yeah. Thanks hyuna. See you again “ Kris said to hyuna

~~ah also stood up and bid her goodbye.

“ Bye Hyuna-shi. Nice meeting you again. Stay safe out there

 Hyuna bowed and waved to them and left the coffee shop.

~~ah looked at Kris intensely.

“ Nice friend you got there. I need to go too. “ ~~ah was about to go to but Kris held her wrist.

“ Wait ~~ah I-I can—

“Save it Kris “ ~~ah said and walked out of the coffee shop. Leaving Kris standing there.

~~ah knows it. Kris is cheating on her. Kris also noticed it and decided to explain but ~~ah refused for his explanation. The way Kris looked at Hyuna. It's different.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

KAI's POV

 

Ugh… I stared blankly at our wall. I tried to focus in our class, do out seat works,listen to our teacher. But how funny that everywhere I look, ~~ah noona’s face appears.

Mehe. I fell so hard. I ruffled my hair and groaned. But I think I was being so noisy in class.

The teacher called my name in the middle of the class.

Yes Mr. Kim? Do you want anything to share? “ My math teacher asked me.

The whole class looked at me and laughed.

no sir. I’m sorry

I buried my face in my palm.

Not again.

----------------------------------------------------

 

Hyuna’s POV

 

Aisshh! That ~~ah really gotten into my nerves. I think she knows something. She’s being so obvious.

And Kris! Ugh! HE didn’t even do anything. I stomped my feet in frustration. And HECK!

Am I in a bad luck today?! My heel broke! Aish jinjja! I was like a mad woman here in the street.

I can see from the corner of my eyes, people are looking at me. I can feel my blood rushing through my face because of embarrassment.

I quickly grabbed my broke heel and went to a nearest shoe shop.

--------------------------------------------------

 

~~ah's POV

 

As I walked out from the coffee shop, i can't control my tears from falling. I tried to wipe them but i can't control them to stop.

I finally know now. I saw that Hyuna. I can see she's much better than me.

As a girl, i can't avoid to be insecure. She's So much better than me.

And the way Kris looked at her. It's really different on  the way he look at me.

There's nothing. I made my way to a park. I want to be alone for now.

i want some time to think. I don't know what to do. I feel so emptyand drained right now.

I sat on an empty bench near a fountain and cried there.

I need this. I need to do something. After some moments of crying, i felt something wet from my shoulders.

I looked up and saw, it's raining.

--------------------------------

ANNYEONG GUYS!

:) THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING !

PLEASE DO TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

I REALLY LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS! PLEASE DO COMMENT MORE AND SUBSCRIBE! LOVE YAH GUYTH!

IG ACC:

KEISIPARKEU