Take me away

You brought us together again

The moment ~~ah opened the window, twinkling stars filled her sight. The wind blowing made her hug herself, Yunho looked at her worriedly.

“Are you cold ~~ah? Are you sure you want the windows open?”

“I’m okay Oppa don’t worry….”

 

~~ah looked at Yunho assuringly

Silence filled the entire ride. ~~ah left the mansion since morning. She wanted to clear her mind. Just for awhile. She’s scared,confused.. Thanks to Yunho who understands her. ~~ah need someone right now.

Because of the long ride, ~~ah felt herself become sleepy. She slowly closed her eyes,

“Wake me up when we get there..” she murmured.

 

------------------------------------------

 

Yunho’s POV

I’ve been really worried when ~~ah called me this morning. I thought she and kris can solve this problem earlier but I guess I was wrong.

 

*sighs*

 

I can’t help to see her hurt. I looked at her angelic face.

She’s sleeping.

I must make sure that she’s okay when I leave.

Yes, I’m leaving soon ~~ah. I’ll be going to Japan. I’ll say this to you later, when we get there.

My deep thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang.

I saw the I.D caller. KRIS

What should I do?! Aissh.

 

“Oppa, just don’t tell anyone that I’m with you. Please. I beg you oppa.”

 

I remembered what ~~ah told me.

I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kris keeps on walking back and forth, pulling his hair in frustration while his mom and son looked at him worriedly.

“Kris, could you please sit down! You’re making me more nervous.”

“Mom! How can you say that? ~~ah is still not here! It’s already 9:46pm! Shouldn’t we call the police now?”

“She said she’ll be back. Let’s just wait. If she’s still not here by 10 we’ll call the police.”

Her mom calmly said to Kris, But deep inside her mom was very worried for ~~ah.

Jeonghwan sat quietly beside his grandma, he’s also feeling worried for his umma.

Then a light bulb appeared above on Kris head.

Yunho.

He searched for Yunho’s number on his phone and dialed it.

*ring ring ring*

 

After few more rings, he finally answered.

“Y-yoboseyo? Kris! What’s up!”

“Hyung! ~~ah. Do you know where she is? She’s missing since this morning.”

“What? ~~ah?! Why?”

“I think it’s my fault hyung! I –“

“Kris, Kris. Calm down. I’ll help you,Sorry but I really gotta go now. I’ll just text you if I have some information where is ~~ah. Calm down okay.”

Yunho ended the line.

Kris was feeling unsure about yunho/

Just then Kris phone rang,not thinking twice, he answered it immediately hoping it’s ~~ah.

 

“Yoboseyo? ~~ah? Where are you?!” His hands shaking while he held the phone to his ear.

“Oppa? Is that you? Please come to me oppa. I missed you”

“Huh? ~~ah? Where are you?”

“Come to XXX Oppa. I’ll wait for you”

“Wh—“

But before he finishes his question the other line ended. Kris looked at his mom, then jeonghwan.

He clutched his phone and runs outside. Not caring his mother calling his name.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

*TUGS TUGS TUGS*

Many people enjoying the loud music in the club. The crowd goes wild when some people tried to dance crazily. Hyuna groaned, feeling annoyed this time.

“YAH! FILLED UP MY GLASS!” She drunkly shouted at the waiter. Hyuna rested her head on the counter top as she placed her cellphone inside her pocket.

She smirks.

She felt dizzy and sleepy already. She has been drinking non-stop.

Moments later, she felt a tap on her shoulders. She lifted her head and smiled

“Oppa *hiccups* You *hiccups* Came”

“Hyuna, why are you here all alone? And you’re drunk. Let me get you to bed already”

She was carried in his back. She encircled her arms around his neck and nuzzled into his neck.

“Oppa..”

 

-------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG GUYS~

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

I RECENTLY GOT A COLD, SO WATCH OUT FOR COLD GUYS. 

SO HERE'S MY UPDATE ~

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

TELL ME WHATCHA THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPPIE :D

THANK YOU NEW READERS AND SUBBIES.