Visit

You brought us together again

YOUR POV

 

Today, I went to Jeonghwan's school to fetch him.

I patiently waited for him outside their classroom.

*Ring~*

I heard the bell rang, soon the kids were running out of their classrooms. I searched for Jeonghwas and I finally saw him.

" Jeonghwan! " I saw him with a sad face as he approach me

" What happened honey? " I asked him worriedly.

I bent down to his height and looked at him.

He was close to tears then he quickly hugged my neck.

I was a bit startled by his action. I caressed his back.

" What's the matter baby? " I heard him sob.

" U-umma? Let's go home. I'll tell you later " he continued to sob. I carried him

" okay baby " and kissed his head. We went out of their school and flagged a taxi for us.

 

~~

 

After we arrived at our house, I carried Jeonghwan and went up to his room.

We sat on his bed and he slowly get off me.

He then face me with those cute eyes. " Tell umma whats wrong "

" umma, am I abnormal? "

" What? who told you that? Of course not! "

" But, my classmates said that. I'm abnormal because I'm a giant. They didn't let me play earlier because I'm too tall " After he said that he began to cry.

I slowly smiled and hugged him

"that's not true baby, don't mind them okay? they're just jealous because your tall. Look at your appa, he's tall right? and he's handsome just like you."

"R-really umma? " " yes baby, so don't mind ok? "

"neh umma"

being tall was from the genes of his appa. Well, honestly my son is really tall for his age. :)

I keep on rocking him,back and forth. Soon he fell asleep on my arms.

I gently laid him on his bed.

I kissed his forhead and I glance to my watch *5:48:* I should drink my medicine now. I stood up and went to our room.

 

HYUNA'S POV

 

I decided to go to Kris' office to say something important to him.

I was about to knock on his door but her secretary blocked my way.

" Excuse me Miss but Sir doesn't want to be interupted now "

" well excuse me but tell your boss that her girl want to see him, I'm sure he will let me come "

I snarled at her. The secretary looked shocked on what I said

" I'm sorry ma-- "

I opened the door, not letting her finish her sentence.

I saw kris who's busy typing on his laptop

" Mrs. Park didn't I tell you--"

he stop in the middle on his sentence and looked at me with wide eyes.

" Am i disturbing you Mr. Wu? " I smiled at him.

I heard the secretary entered the room

" Sir, I'm so sorry but this miss wanted t- "

"it's okay Mrs. Park you can go now "

The secretary bowed at kris, I glared at her, she saw me and she just shrugged

Soon,we heard the door closed and I drifted back my attention to kris.

I slowly went to him and kissed him and I sat on his lap.

" So, what are you doing? "

I asked him as i playfully played his tie.

"Nothing much, by the way what brings you here? "

" Well, I thought of something, didn't you told me that you want your son after the divorce? "

"uhm. yeah, why? "

" I thought that why not get him. I mean after you divorce. you said we'll get married right?. Well, I don't mind having Jeonghwan. "

" Are you sure? It's going to be a little hard you know. I know ~~ah won't let that happen "

"Leave it to me all you have to do is let jeonghwan know me more, so it will be early for us to interact "

" I think that's great. thanks hyuna "

i smiled and kissed him again * success*

 

 

YOUR POV

 

I was almost finish washing the dished when I heard the front door opened

* Kris? * I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned off the faucet to see who is it, I saw kris.

Well its kinda early he went home today. he was putting his coat on the couch and his other hand loosening his tie.

I was basically standing there for sometime now and he's ignoring my presence. I decided to go back to the kitchen.

 

~~

 

I was done with the dishes and was about to go upstairs when I saw kris' coat on the couch. I went to get it.

My nose scrunched when I smelled something. I sniffed the coat

* is this a woman's perfume? *

I shook my head and went to our bedroom.

As I opened the door I saw kris, who just finished taking a bath.

He was only with his towel around his waist.

I know this is weird that we're married for a long time now.

I in the sight of kris in that. I still felt nervous.

I quickly turned my attention on other things and I slowly walked to our bathroom but kris caught my hand. *dugeun dugeun*

I faced him slowly.

"~~ah can I talk to you for a moment? "

" S-sure, what is it? " i stammered

" Tomorrow is saturday right? Can I bring Jeonghwan somewhere? you know bonding time with me? "

" A-ah, sure why not. You two should have some father and son time "

" thanks " with that, i quickly went to our bathroom and closed the door. I breathe heavily. * That was awkward *

-------------------

ANNYEONG GUYS! DONE UPDATING!

WELL, ITS KINDA BORING CHAPTER. SORRY. 

SO I KNOW U WANTED KRIS' MOM TO DO SOMETHING WITH HYUNA RIGHT? WELL, PLEASE ANTICIPATE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER^_^

BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU WATCHED XIUMIN'S MV? GONE? IT WAS DAEBAK! HAHA SPAZZ MODE!:)) TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER :)

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING! <3 <3

IF U HAVE IG ACC PLEASE FOLLOW ME :

KEISIPARKEU :D