Arrived!

You brought us together again

“~~ah are you sure about this?” Kris asked me worriedly as he held my hand.

I knew it, he’s doing this again. Srsly. Aish.

I tried to remove my hand from his, he slowly loosen his grip from my hands and slowly glance at Kai who is carrying some of our bags to our car.

“Kris, we talked about this last night right? There’s nothing wrong, don’t worry. Don’t be such a kid.”

I rolled my eyes and made my way to our car where Kai and Jeonghwan already are.

I heard him sighed and I heard him following behind me..

 

 

No one’s POV

On the way to the airport was quiet for Kris and ~~ah . Except for Jeonghwan, who is at the back playing with kai. If you’ll picture them, they really looked like a family. Today, they will depart to Japan except for Kai of course. After what happened to Kai and ~~ah the last time, ~~ah said that they will be gone for a while as for kai, he asked ~~ah to come with them to the airport so he can bid goodbye.

When ~~ah told this to Kris, at first he really didn’t liked it. But kris couldn’t say no to ~~ah.

At the end Kris approved to it half heartedly.

On their way, Kai could sense that kris and ~~ah is quiet.

“Hyung, I can’t beat your high score. This is hard” Jeonghwan pouted while he pointed the games his playing on Kai’s phone.

Kai was snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Jeonghwan who is pouting. He smiled.

“I told you, you can’t beat me~” he and ruffled his hair.

“Eyy. No, I’ll show you that I can beat you!” Jeonghwan went his focus to his game again. Kai glanced at ~~ah. He looked at ~~ah who looked pissed. He began to wonder why.

Maybe, she didn’t want me to come at all. It looks like they fought because of me..* Kai thought sadly. He sulked down to his seat. He was just looking at ~~ah through the ride.

Finally, they have arrived at the airport. ~~ah was the first one to get off and she began to get their bags off the car. Kris just sighed and he helped ~~ah with the bags. Meanwhile kai helped ~~ah quietly.


“Hyung! Hyung! Look! I almost beat your score! HAHA. That means I can possibly beat you !!” Jeonghwan was tugging kai’s sleeves while he said that.

When all the bags where off the car, well it’s time for them to go.

 

 

Kris POV

Aisssshh. I can’t mess this up right now. ~~ah is probably annoyed at me right now.

I saw ~~ah struggling to carry her bag, I was about to help her when kai already carried the bag for her.

And look at this kid, aish. Kris, calm down. He’s just a kid and besides ~~and and I talked about this already.

I quickly went to them and carried some of our bags. I looked at ~~ah but she avoided my gaze.

Great. She’s really pissed. I’m sooooo dead.

I sighed

 

 “ ~~ah.”

I called her but she ignored me.

“C’mon Jeonghwan say bye bye to Jong-in hyung. We need to go now” She said to our son who is busy playing jong in’s phone.

Jeonghwan pouted as he gave jong-in’s phone back.

“~~ah.”

I called her again but this time she finally looked at me.

“ And for you mister. Don’t be childish and say goodbye to Jong-in too. Or else.”

She gave me that warned look in her eyes.

*gulp* okay okay. I lost. This girl really.

Deep inside, I was happily grinning. I looked at Jong-in who is looking confused.

“bye Jong-in ah. Thank you for coming with us. Go home safely”

I smiled at him. He just scratched the back of his neck. Well that was kinda awkward.

~~ah smiled widely and she checked her wrist watch and her eyes widened

“Oh? We need to go now jong-in ah~ or we’ll be late for our flight. By the way thank again for coming with us. Don’t worry we’ll be back soon!” She patted jong-in’s shoulder and smiled at him.

“ Have a safe flight. You should get going now.”

“bye jong-in~” ~~ah waved at him and I just smiled. I held Jeonghwan’s hand as he wave his other hand at kai. We finally went inside.

 

No one’s POV

 

As soon as they sat on their seats, jeonghwan already fell asleep. ~~ah adjusted his position so he can sleep comfortably. Kris watched her carefully and he can’t help but to smile at his wife.

Kris kissed her hair,

“Sorry ~~ah”

~~ah looked at her.

“What for?”

Their faces were only inches apart. Kris looked at her directly in her eyes.

“Sorry for making you upset earlier.”

~~ah pinched his nose.

“ Well, I knew that it will happen. Even after we talked last night. I know you well Wu yi fan.”

Kris rubbed his nose where ~~ah pinched him.

“hey, hey. I know you know me well but No pinching babe, now my nose hurts.”

Kris did that purposely even though his nose really doesn’t hurt.

“ so what do you want me to do? “

“Kiss my nose” he leaned closer as he close his eyes.

“Ha.Ha. Nice try.” She only looked at him.

Kris was expecting her to kiss him but he felt nothing. The moment he opened his eyes, ~~ah kissed him in the cheeks.

“well, I’m expecting you to kiss me in the lips though” they chuckled.

Kris held her hand and kissed her forehead.

~~ah placed her head on his shoulder.

“I love you ~~ah”

“ I love you too”

The plane finally took off and they also went to their dreamland for a while.

 

~~ah’s POV

 

I slowly opened my eyes and felt something heavy on my head. Just then I realized that it was Kris. He fell asleep. I slowly and carefully placed his head to my shoulders, not wanting to wake him up.

I look over to Jeonghwan who is still asleep. I smiled when I notice that he was sleeping while his mouth is open. Aigooo. Is he really that tired? I look at kris again and I was about to get my handkerchief from my pocket I realized that kris was also holding my other hand. I slowly slipped away from his grip but I saw him open his eyes.

“hey, you’re up. Are we there yet?”

“not yet.” When he finally let go of my hand, I quickly got my handkerchief from my pocket.

Kris just looked at me intently as I wiped the side of the mouth of jeonghwan. I heard him chuckled

“Now I know where jeonghwan got that.” I looked at him and he smirked

“ hey, are telling that he got that from me?” waait. I know I also sleep with my mouth open but NOT ALL the TIME

“ I didn’t say anything~” he began to tease me.

Our little lovey dovey is interrupted when we heard that we’re finally going to land.

“better wake up jeonghwan now” Kris told me but still giving me those teasing look.

I rolled my eyes at him. Psh.

“Jeonghwaniee~ wake up wake up” I sweetly wake up jeonghwan, soon I saw him open his eyes.

He cutely rubbed his eyes and he looked at me and Kris.

“ You slept well huh?” Kris asked him.

“hmm. Are we there yet?”

“ You sounds like your father, and yes. We’ll be landing at any moment now so better get ready”

I chuckled.

 

No one’s POV

 

They finally arrived at Tokyo, Japan. It was a bit chilly right now Tokyo. As the three were waiting in the airport Kris wrapped his arms around ~~ah and jeonghwan. They’re currently waiting Mr.Yang, Kris’s family acquaintance to pick them up from the airport. Mr. Yang is a very good friend of Kris’s father.

“Are you okay jeonghwan? Are you cold?” ~~ah asked her son who seems to be frowning since they landed. Kris looked at jeonghwan upon hearing ~~ah’s question

Jeonghwan only shook his head and buried his head to her mom’s stomach. Jeonghwan murmured something.

“momasdfhjklzcbvbm” jeonghwan said

“What? I can’t understand what you’re saying?” ~~ah tried to remove her son’s arms that wraps around her waist. Kris bent down to jeonghwan’s height and he patted his back.

Maybe he’s just tired from the flight. Let me carry him.” Kris looked at ~~ah and he carried jeonghwan.

Jeonghwan who just wrapped his arms around his father’s neck and he buried his face on his neck.

Aigoo, my baby is tired. Okay. Sleep more.” ~~ah kissed the top of his head.

~~ah felt kris was looking at her, she looked at  kris and caught him smiling warmly at her and mouthed her something.

saranghae “

~~ah felt her face heated up from what Kris said. She mouthed him “nado saranghae” .

After a few minutes Mr. Yang finally arrived at the airport. A middle-aged man went out of the van, as soon as he sees Kris, he smiled widely and went towards them. two boys came walking behind Mr. Yang following him.

Meanwhile, when Kris saw Mr. Yang he let ~~ah carry their sleeping son for a while. Kris bowed and greeted Mr. Chan happily.

“ It’s been a long time yi fan! How are you? I’m so glad you went here again. Last time I saw you, you were still a Kid.” Mr. Chan was so happy to see Kris that he started talking non-stop. Kris shyly scratched his neck.

“It’s good to see you again uncle.I’m doing great actually and uhmm, I want you to meet my Wife,~~”

~~ah smiled and bowed.

“It’s nice to finally meet you Mr.Yang”

“Aiggooo! You’re yifan’s wife! And oh! This must be your son? Nice to meet you~ and please just call me uncle” he smiled. Just then someone called Mr. Chan’s attention

“Samcheon, let’s go inside the car first and you can talk, it’s getting cold.” A teenage boy from behind Mr. Chan said.

“ Ah yes, that’s right. Hyunjoong help them with their luggage.”

Kris looked at the two boys. They seemed familiar to Kris.

“ by any chance? Hyungjoong, seojun?” the two boys just blinked their eyes and looked surprised that Kris recognized them.

“You’re surprised too right? They grew up fast.” Mr. Yang patted their back.

Kris chuckled,

“I must be really old then, the last time I saw them, they were still a baby.”

“C’mon c’mon, we must hurry. Let’s just talk when we’re in the van. It’s getting cold.”

Hyungjoog and seojun helped them to carry their bags inside the van. Kris went to ~~ah and he wraps his arms around her shoulders as they when inside the van.

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

HI GUYS! 

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT! I'M REALLY SORRY :"( BUT DON'T WORRY, I'LL UPDATE REGULARLY STARTING THIS WEEK.

SO HERE'S AN UPDATE! PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ AND COMMENT!

LEAVE ME A COMMENT~ KOMAWO GUYS!~ <3