Mom's plan

You brought us together again

MOM's POV (kris'mom)

BWHAHA-- *coughs* wooh.

I'm getting excited with my plan.

That Hyuna girl will get what she deserve!

Well everyone, I want you to know my evil plan is.

Bwahahaha~

I just want to put a little show for that hyuna so I decided to check in, in the hotel she's working and do something with that girl.

Too, bad for her. It's actually my best friend's hotel. I lazily laid on the hotel's bed as I dialed for a room service *ring ring*

" Hello, good afternoon ma'am/sir Room service may I help you? "

I heard the lady said

" I just want some mango shake, the expensive one okay? here at room 301 "

" okay ma'am " after a few minutes I heard a knock on the door

" Come in~ " the waiter went inside my room and handed me the wine.

" Just charge it on my bill "

" yes ma'am. Enjoy your drink "

he bowed at me and went out the room.  

 

*now. 3

.

.

2

.

.

1* 

I putted some vinegar on the shake and part of some skin from a mango. yeah i really put some effort in doing this.

Then " AHHH! "

I screamed on the top of my lungs.

Soon some employees went to my room and checked me

" Ma'am what happened! "

" Oh my gosh! are you trying to kill me?! look at your shake! it tasted like a vinegar and look! look at these pealed skin from a mango! where's your maneger! i want to see your maneger! "

I shouted at them.

Just then their maneger came, as expected it's that hyuna. She's wearing their uniform with her hair, tied neatly on a pony tail.

She quickly bowed to me " Ma'am, I'm the maneger her. What's the problem here ma'am? " She politely asked me.

tch nice try young lady. " You're asking me what's the problem?! look at what you did to my drink! What kind of service are you doing here?! "

her eyes widened as she saw the shake

" We're terribly sorry. It won't happen again. Do you want us to serve you another shake for free ma'am? "

" No! i don't like! and what for free? and what do you think of me, poor? i can buy it with my money! "

then my best friend came with a worried look on her face.

" What's going on here? " hyuna and the rest of the staffs quickly bowed at her.

" There is a little problem here ma'am but we can handle it "

" What a little problem? tell your boss that your trying to kill me with your drinks! " my best friend bowed at me

" Sorry ma'am. it won't happen again. Don't worry I'll take care of this " then she faced hyuna sternly

" hyuna come with me

*success*

 

HYUNA'S POV

 

I groaned as i lay on my bed. What a day! Now what?

I don't have my job now because of the old woman! ugghh! Damn it.

I decided to call kris * ring ring* " yoboseyo? "

" hey babe i'm on my way with jeonghwan at the park see you there okay "

"wai-- "

I was about to say something but he hung up Aish! I forgot! I have to meet that Jeonghwan.

I quickly stood up and went to the park

 

KRIS POV

 

It was saturday today so, Hyuna and I decided to make Jeonghwan get close to her. So after ~~ah and I divorce I can convince jeonghwan easily.

I just have to let them be close to each other.

Hyuna said that she will help me W/ Jeonghwan I can see that she'll be really nice w/ Jeonghwan. I hope they get along well. I parked the car

" Jeonghwan are you ready? let's go " we went to the park. It's really a far one from our house so it's safe here, ~~ah can't see us.

I held my sons hand while we're walking.

I searched for hyuna with my eyes but i can't find her. Maybe she's late. I saw some kids riding a bike.

"Jeonghwan do you want to ride a bike? " I asked my son who's also looking at them.  he nodded.

We went to rent a bike.

I carefully held the bike as Jeonghwan ride it.

I can see he's slowly smiling as he finally sat at the bike.

I smiled at him. Just them when jeonghwan was about to kick the pedal, someone tapped on my shoulders. I turned and saw hyuna smiling at me.

" Appa, who is she? " i heard jeonghwan asked me

" Jeonghwan, she's auntie hyuna " hyuna waved at him and bent to his height, hyuna tried to ruffle his hair but jeonghwan back a bit.

I coughed to get their attention

" Jeonghwan, why don't you bike for a while, me and auntie hyuna will talk for a while? just don't go far ok"

" neh appa " Jeonghwan rode the bike and started biking. Hyuna stood up and her expression changed.

I become worried

" Is there a problem? "

she sighed and looked down

" i got fired "

she said in a very low voice. My eyes widened

" W-what? why? what happened? " I came closer to her

" well, something happenes at the hotel " she closed her eyes tightly.

I hugged her and caressed her hair.

" Sssh. It's ok, do you want me to talk to your boss? maybe I can help? "

"N-no. it's ok. I'll just look for another job "

" do you want to work in my company? "

I asked her. She quickly looked at me " Are you serious? "

" yes i am "

"of course i'd love to! "

Then it's settled, from now on you work for me "

" Thank you kris! "

" no problem baby "

" i love you"

"love you too "

" uhm. kris aren't we supposed to spend time with your son? "

I slowly let her go from the hug and scratched the back of my neck.  

" Oh right, i almost forgot "

after that we went to look for jeonghwan

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Hyuna, kris and Jeonghwan Ate dinner at a expensive restaurant.

Hyuna and Jeonghwan was getting a long very well.

Hyuna evem fed jeonghwan.

Kris was really happy to see them get along. If you don't know them, you will really see them as a family.

But something was telling kris that there is something is missing, he felt really weird but tried to ignore that feeling and enjoyed the time with hyuna and his son.

----------------

ANNYEONG GUYS! DONE UPDATING! 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE DO COMMENT :))

FOLLOW ME ON MY IG ACC:

KEISIPARKEU