BREAK DOWN

You brought us together again

KRIS POV

 

I gripped my hand tightly on the steering wheel as I increase my speed. Jung Yunho. This man, I sighed.

After my wedding he just vanished and not even contacting us and here he is. Popping out of nowhere.

 aish. He even threatens me. I slowed down my speed as I saw the familiar house. It’s yunho hyung’s house. I saw a car parked in front of his house. I quickly went outside the car.

My eyebrows twitched and my fist forms a ball as I walk closer to the door. I banged the door.

 

---------------------

 

YUNHO’S PO

 

I decided to bring them to my house. I really wanted to ask ~~ah what happened to them. We sat on our couch. ~~ah’s son was busy playing with Jong in’s phone.

I know this Jong in kid knows what happened. I noticed him glancing at ~~ah worriedly as he played with ~~ah’s son. Hmmm.

I drifted my attention to ~~ah who’s sitting across me. She smiled at me cutely.

I still remember how I’m madly in love with this girl. I can’t even imagine she’s a mother now. How I wish I was the one who she loves.

But this Damn Kris is lucky to have this lovely woman to be his. He better treat her right or else I’ll destroy his pre- his ugly face.

They say True love never dies. Well it’s true. But my feelings for ~~ah is slowly fading. I can’t deny when she chose kris over me. I was brokenhearted. I just didn’t let her see that. I was hurt that I didn’t attend their wedding.

I flew to America that time. Who could stand to see the girl you love walking in the aisle in the arms of another man.And hell that man isn’t just simply man. He’s my bestfriend.

Too much drama I say. But now I can say I’ve moved on already. If Kris will hurt ~~ah, I will not think twice to protect ~~ah. ~~ah, I’ll do anything for you. I just don’t want to see you hurt.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when ~~ah called my name

Oppa~ “ she waved her hands to get my attention.

“ oh, mianhae. “ I scratched the back of my neck. She just giggled

“ So ~~ah, how are you and Kris? Is there something wrong? “ her expression changed when I asked her that. She glanced to jong in the she looked at me worriedly. She stood up.

I was confused and I also stood up.

She grabbed my arm

“ let’s not talk about it here oppa “ then she looked at her son. Oh. I understand.

She dragged me to the kitchen.

When were in the kitchen already, she let go of my arm and I looked at her worriedly.

She looked down and sighed heavily.

~~ah” I called out her name.

Oppa, he-he cheated on me

I knew it. That lucky bastard. I can feel my blood rushing. I was mad. How dare Kris do this.

I was about to hug ~~ah but we heard someone banging on the door. We stepped out the kitchen and saw jong in stood up and looked at me.

uhm. I think you have a visitor. Should I open the door? “ Jong in scratched his head. I saw Jeonghwan looking at us too with his confused face while holding jong in’s phone.

No, I’ll open it. “ I walked my way to the door and opened it. And I’m not mistaken. It’s kris.

He was standing there with his angry face and he was clenching his teeth. When he saw me he glared at me and not so long he saw ~~ah.

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

Kris bumped into yunho’s chest and went in front of ~~ah. There was an intense atmosphere inside the house. Yunho knows that Kris is really angry right now. But he didn’t know exactly why.

When Kris went in front of ~~ah, Jong in protectively stood in front of ~~ah. So Jong in is now facing Kris while ~~ah is standing at his back. Kris glared at Jong in who is glaring at him too.

Jeonghwan was sitting in the couch confused as ever.

Yah! Yi fan, is that how you greet your best friend? “ Yunho wanted to decrease the intense glares and atmosphere. Yunho went beside Kris but Kris just ignored him.

Yunho’s expression changed when he saw kris glaring at ~~ah too.

yah” Yunho’s voice was stern and intimidating.

Appa! “ Jeonghwan called his father. Kris’s face softened when he heard his son called him. his attention went to jeonghwan who’s looking really scared right now.

“ Jeonghwan, come to appa “ Kris looked at his son. Jeonghwan was about to go to his appa when ~~ah grabbed jeonghwan’s arm to prevent him from going to Kris.

~~ah looked at his son and shook her head. Telling his son not to go.

~~ah dragged Jeonghwan behind her and glared at Kris.

~~ah!” Kris shouted at his wife.

~~ah remained silent and looked at yunho, asking for some help.

Yunho saw ~~ah’s eyes who’s pleading him to hep her. He didn’t think twice and he placed his hand on Kris shoulders to keep him calm but Kris shoved his hands away.

“ What are you doing here ~~ah?! You left the house and now I’ll saw you here in Hyung’s house and not that but also with this kid?! “ Kris angrily pointed at Jong in.

Jong in’s fist was forming a ball, he wanted to punch Kris so badly. ~~ah saw Jong in’s hand and she held his arm. Slowly, Jong in calm a bit but he continue to glare at Kris.

Yah, yah. Yi fan, don’t shout at your wife! “ this time yunho also glared at kris.

“Shut up hyung! You don’t know anything here “ Kris looked at yunho.

Yunho was shocked at his dongsaeng bestfriend. Yunho stood in front of Kris.

Yunho and Kai are on ~~ah side now. They’re standing protectively in front of ~~ah who’s behind them and having a glaring competition with Kris.

Jeonghwan was hugging his mother’s waist and he was looking at his Appa worriedly.

“ Well I just like to inform you that you’re inside my house and your shouting at me Kris.

I think you should step outside right now if you’re just going to shout here. “

Kris pushed yunho that made him stumble down at the couch.

~~ah gasped and quickly went to yunho’s side.

“ YAH! Kris what do you think you’re doing! “ ~~ah shouted at Kris.

“ I’ll not leave this house without you and jeonghwan ! “

“ And do you think we’ll come with you?! “

 Kris went to ~~ah and grabbed her arm harshly to make her stand up.

But before he can take ~~ah,  A fist made a contact to his face.

Kai punched Kris right in his face.

Yunho and ~~ah was shocked at Kai’s sudden outburst of action.

Jeonghwan went besied yunho and buried his head to yunho’s back.

Kris wiped his bleeding lips and he was ready to aim Kai’s face too when their attention went to ~~ah

“ Hajima! “  ~~ah cried out.

Kris stopped and looked at ~~ah.

~~ah  went in between them and spread her arms.

“ Don’t Kris! I’ll let you hurt Jong in. he had nothing to do with this! We’ll come with you just stop this!“

“ Noona! Don’t! don’t go with that bastard! “ Kai pointed Kris

“ Shut up Kid! “

~~ah faced Kai

“ Don’t worry jong in “

“ No noona! I’ll not let you to come with this bastard!”

“ and who do you think you are to say that huh?! I’m his husband! “

“ Bwo?! You call yourself her husband when your wife is crying her eyes out while you having fun with your mistress in your house?! HUSBAND YOU A**!! “

~~ah eyes widened at what jong in said.

Yunho stood up and went to Kris and this time Yunho punched Kris.

“ You tard! “ Kris lost his balance and fell hard on the ground.

~~ah wasn’t able to say anything. She just froze there. Many thoughts came to her mind. Her head was aching. She held her head tightly and screamed. She fell on her knees.

Kai saw this and luckily caught her.

Noona!

~~ah keeps on shaking her head and she keeps on screaming

“ ANDWAEEE! AHHH. ANDWAEEE! JEBAL“

Jeonghwan was crying too. He closed his eyes tightly.

Kai also froze. He stared at ~~ah blankly. This scene seems familiar to him.

Soon he can’t hear anything. He saw Yunho and Kris went to ~~ah. It seems like his world was in slow motion. He slowly let go of ~~ah. He heard Yunho shouted at him

“ YAH!! Jong in ah!

-------------------------------------

 

KAI’s POV

 

I looked at noona. She was screaming. I tried to calm her but I froze at her words.

ANDWAEEE! AHHH. ANDWAEEE! JEBAL“

My world seems to be in slow motion, my sight begins to blur. I blink to regain my vision but it just won’t

This scene was really similar. My heartbeat begins to race. I was breathing heavily.

I looked at noona and a tear escaped my eye. I slowly let her go and then I heard Yunho shouted my name.

 

To be continued…….

-----------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG GUYTHH!

YEHET! DONE UPDATING!

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING GUYS <3

PLEASE DO COMMENT ON WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER! DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! <3

PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT CHAPTER.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING TO KAI??

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~